Condo Vacation

Story Info
Wife gets revenge on cheating husband while on vacation.
3.3k words
4.03
10.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was seething. She'd suspected Seamus of infidelity, but witnessing it firsthand made her see red.

That slag Doris had been flirting with Seamus for as long as they'd owned their vacation condo. You could see that Doris had once been a beautiful woman, but now, pushing sixty, she looked sad. Rose knew from talking to the staff and other guests that she'd been the trophy wife of a senior Fortune 500 executive, marrying him when she was in her late twenties and he was fifty. Now her husband is eighty and is confined to a nursing home. Doris doesn't visit him, instead spending her time and his money at this Florida gulf coast vacation resort trying to pick up younger men.

Doris sits by the pool from ten in the morning until the sun starts to go down every day in swimsuits that many women half her age wouldn't dare to wear. Her body is toned, and she doesn't have any fat, but her cellulite is clear evidence that she owes her figure to liposuction as much as to her personal trainer. Her skin is dark and leathery from too much sun, and her face is slightly misshapen from too much Botox and collagen. Her plastic surgeon is probably very good, but eventually excesses show through. And of course, she has a ridiculous looking set of store-bought tits.

Although Seamus was just thirty, he'd let himself go and looked closer to forty. A pasty, freckled, ginger, he'd gone from the 180 pounds of muscle he'd carried in his rugby playing days to 240 pounds of flab. Rose urged him to eat better and get some regular exercise because she worried about his health. She saw how easily he became winded, and he'd had to give up some favorite activities like tennis. In Seamus's mind those were just a pretext. He believed that in reality, she couldn't bear to look at his body. That made him ashamed, and he dealt with his shame by eating and drinking more.

Seamus had always been a fun guy and a bit of a flirt, and that was still the persona he showed the world. When he flirted and women flirted back, he felt less ashamed. Although he knew most of those women were flirting just for fun, he found that some of them were sincerely coming on to him. Eventually he took it to the next step and started sleeping with some of those women.

The irony was that Rose never denied him her body, happily making love to him whenever he asked and indulging any fantasy he wanted to try. Rose did everything she could to keep their sex life alive, but it was hard because, aside from his physical condition, Seamus was unimaginative and unadventurous as a lover. Most men would have thought they'd died and gone to heaven having a smart, loving, gorgeous women like Rose who was willing to be their sex toy, but it washed right over Seamus.

And Rose was gorgeous. Seamus had described her to someone as having the body of Salma Hayek with auburn hair, green eyes and milk-white skin. She turned heads wherever she went. Since they'd moved to the US, they'd also found that American men think her Irish accent is incredibly sexy, adding to the whole package.

Seamus loved being seen with her, and he made her dress for maximum effect. Although Rose preferred modest clothing styles, she wore things like dresses with swooping necklines, slit up to the hip, or tight sweater dresses with nothing underneath because that's what Seamus liked. He loved to take her out wearing see-through dresses and tops. Many of their holidays included visits to topless and nude beaches where Seamus knew people would see him with the hottest woman there.

Here at the resort, she spent most of her time wearing the collection of slingshot bathing suits Seamus was continually buying for her. She thought they were ridiculous, especially considering how easily her fair skin burned. She also hated that it was impossible for her to apply enough sunscreen without putting on a show that would make a great porn video. But Seamus loved the way she looked in them, so that's what she wore.

Another irony was that the women who Seamus slept with were dumpy, mousy women who few men paid attention to, or older women bored with their marriages and looking for a thrill. Not one of them would get a second look if they walked down the street naked.

Rose had seen the signs, and although she wanted to deny it, she'd hired a private detective a few weeks before their vacation on her father's advice. Then they'd come on this vacation and Seamus had dropped all the evidence she needed right in her lap.

One day, Rose noticed Doris leaving the pool during what she'd always claimed were the peak tanning hours. Rose had never seen her away from the pool in the afternoon except for a quick wee or if it were raining. At about the same time, Seamus got up and said he was going for a walk. About forty minutes later, they both returned to the pool within a few minutes of each other.

The same thing happened the next day, so Rose followed Seamus. She saw him walk around to the front of the building and then duck into Doris's ground floor condo. Rose knew that it was a one-bedroom unit with both the living room and bedroom opening out onto a patio, so she went around to the back and peeked in. She didn't see them in the living room, so she moved to the bedroom where she saw Seamus getting undressed while Doris lay naked on the bed. Rose got out her phone and started snapping pictures as she watched.

Not surprisingly, Seamus's cock was limp. One side effect of his poor health was a problem with erectile disfunction. Doris gave him a sloppy blowjob which eventually got him hard, leading Rose to surmise that he'd taken one of his pills. Then they had a quick, awkward fuck which they both proclaimed to be amazing.

Rose slipped back to the pool as they rose to get dressed, careful to make sure neither of them caught a glimpse of her through the patio door. When Seamus returned, she greeted him as if everything were normal.

The next day, they repeated their tryst the exact same way, and Rose got more pictures. That's when she came up with her plan.

That night while Seamus slept, Rose sent out several emails. In the morning, she got up early and found Seamus's bottle of Viagra. She dumped the pills into the toilet and flushed them down, then put the bottle back where she'd found it. Checking her email, she found the one she was hoping to see from the private investigator she'd hired. Then she tracked down Juan, one of the employees of the complex who she liked to talk to from time to time and asked him to help with her plan.

Juan was a handsome young Latino. She remembered him telling her he was from Puerto Rico. All the women loved him, not just because he was gorgeous, but also because he was thoughtful and had a quick wit. He knew how to flirt in a lighthearted way that still left a lot of women with damp panties.

When she returned to her room, she found Seamus just getting up. She said, "Hey sweetheart, how about scrubbing my back in the shower?" as she got undressed and walked to the bathroom.

Even though Seamus viewed any sexual overtures by Rose as crumbs she threw his way, he still ate them up like a starving man. He threw off his pajamas and eagerly followed her into the shower where they made out for a bit while Seamus clumsily rubbed her pussy. He gave her a small orgasm and then placed her hand on his half-hard cock. With a lot of effort using her hands and mouth, she managed to make him cum. She knew it was almost impossible for him to get it up more than once a day without his pills, and she knew he would never admit that. That was her present to Doris today.

That afternoon, Seamus and Doris left the pool like clockwork. Rose went to Doris's patio, and when she got there, she found Juan waiting for her. As a staff member, Juan had a passkey that let him get into any unit. She'd asked him to go into Doris's unit and unlock the patio door in her bedroom.

As they slid into the shadows in the corner of the patio, Juan handed Rose a folder. Then they watched quietly.

Rose let Seamus and Doris struggle to get his dick hard for at least five minutes before she slid open the patio door and walked in. She pulled prints of the pictures she'd taken the last couple of days and threw them on the bed saying, "It looks like this is where married people come to fuck their lovers." Seamus and Doris were shocked to see the crystal-clear pictures of them engaged in various sex acts. Rose was thankful for iPhone picture quality.

Turning to Juan, Rose reached behind her neck and undid the knot holding her bathing suit up. For once she found the slingshot design useful. She dropped the strings and her suit fell off, exposing her magnificent body to Juan. She posed for a moment with her shoulders pulled back to put her luscious breasts on display, hands by her sides, standing with her right toe on the floor and her leg turned out. The tilt of her head said she was a woman in charge. She'd taken a moment to brush out her hair when she left the pool, and now it framed her face beautifully. She looked like a sculpture and everyone in the room was momentarily awed.

Juan took her into his arms, she put her hand on his neck, and then they were kissing. They made out for some minutes before Juan began running his hands over Rose's body. Rose in turn was grinding her pussy against Juan's hard cock, getting the front of his shorts all sticky, and rubbing her tits over his chest through the fabric of his shirt.

She quickly decided he was wearing too much clothing and stepped back to undress him. He was wearing just a polo shirt and his uniform shorts without underwear as she'd requested, so it was a matter of seconds before he was naked. Then they were making out again and rubbing their bodies against one another skin to skin.

Juan elicited a groan from Rose when he ran his fingers up her crack, so he began squeezing and stroking her ass. She gave a little growl when Juan pulled her cheeks apart and ran his finger over her pucker. Seamus, who'd never dared to go near her ass, watched slack jawed.

Juan picked Rose up and set her on the edge of the bed, pushing her back so she was lying with her feet in the air. He laid his cock over her pussy lips and began sliding it up and down through her moist valley as he continued his exploration, running his fingers in light, tickling strokes over the front of her body. She giggled as his fingers glided over her stomach. She sucked in her breath when he ventured to within an inch of her pussy. She cooed contentedly when he stroked the sides of her breasts and her underboob.

Her eyes got big when he leaned back and let the head of his cock rest against her wrinkled hole. He pressed just hard enough so she knew he was there, and then held that position as he ran his hands over her legs, wiggling his hips every now and then. When he stroked and tickled her thighs, it sent quivers through her body that caused her asshole to push against his cock as if it were kissing the tip. Both of their eyes got wide when that happened.

Juan moved to worship her tits, repositioning his cock so it was just at the mouth of her cunt. She tried to pull him in, but he pinned her with his chest against her stomach and his arms around her waist while he licked her tender flesh. Rose's tits were very sensitive, so Juan's nibbling and licking had her squirming in no time. She was pleased when he discovered that her underboob was almost as sensitive as her nipples and lingered there, slowly running his wet tongue up and down with an occasional attack on her nipples.

By then, Seamus had gotten dressed and left. Doris still lay on the bed, pinching her nipples and playing with her pussy. She'd had several orgasms, but she continued to watch and play. When Rose announced, "I need you inside me now!" Doris reached into her nightstand and pulled out an insanely large black dildo. As Juan slid into Rose, Doris matched his movements with her toy.

Juan would have been content to slowly stroke in and out of this beautiful woman's pussy for the rest of the day, but Rose was so turned on by the magnificent loving she'd received from this relative stranger that she needed to cum now. She'd picked Juan because he was young and handsome, knowing how that would hurt Seamus with his body image issues. Finding out that he was an amazing lover was a bonus.

Rose locked her legs around Juan's waist and began pulling him into her, forcing him to make powerful thrusts. Where Seamus did nothing to stay fit, Rose was religious about her workouts, and it showed in her flat abs and toned legs. She could have power fucked Juan for hours if he'd been able to last that long.

Juan could sense Rose's need to cum, and he helped her by snapping his hips with every stroke. His cock was just long enough to give her cervix a sharp tap each time. He experimented with pulling on her nipples and she let out a strangled "Yes!" so he pulled and twisted until she gasped.

Rose spread her legs wide to let Juan pound her even deeper. He leaned back and drove his cock in to the hilt with each thrust. Seeing that her clit was exposed, Juan slapped it a couple of times and then rubbed and pinched it. Rose took over torturing her own tits and within seconds she was saying, "Pound me! Oh, pound me! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" as her legs went rigid and the only part of her body still moving was her fingers that were rolling and pinching her nipples.

Juan powered through a few more strokes in Rose's clutching pussy before he announced, "Cumming!"

As Doris began frantically pummeling her cunt with the dildo, Rose snapped out of her stupor and pulled off Juan's cock, spinning around and directing his cock at her face and tits. She jacked his cock through seven powerful spurts that left white streaks from her chin to her forehead and a thick glaze on her tits. As the last jet landed on Rose, Doris let out a shriek and went stiff for a moment before falling limp on the bed.

Rising from the bed, Rose reached up to kiss Juan on the cheek and whisper, "Thank you," before picking up her swimsuit and walking out, still naked and covered in cum. Just as she reached the door, she heard Doris say faintly, "Sorry about your husband."

Rose walked back to her condo, drawing quite a few stares along the way. When she got there, she found Seamus waiting for her as she'd expected. She walked by him, making sure he saw her fresh cum coating, saying, "I need a shower." He started to say something, but then slumped back into his chair and let her go.

After her shower, Seamus was still waiting. He tried pretending to be the offended party, but Rose cut him off and said, "I've got a report from a private investigator documenting you sleeping with three women in just the two weeks before our vacation. He said you did a terrible job of covering your tracks and he should be able to get a lot more if I need it. I've got pictures of two days' worth of encounters between you and Doris. You've got me having sex with one guy, and your evidence is the testimony of you and a woman I can prove was your lover."

"If you remember our prenuptial agreement, you get nothing if I divorce you for infidelity. My lawyer will have the divorce papers ready by the end of the week. I'm not obligated to pay you anything, but it will include a small settlement to tide you over. If you take more than two weeks to decide, the settlement offer will be rescinded. You can countersue if you like, but it'll cost you more than you can hope to recover."

"According to the evidence provided by my private investigator, one of your documented trysts took place on company property during business hours with another company employee. That's grounds for immediate termination. So as your boss, I'm letting you know you've been terminated for cause, no notice required, no severance. You can stop by for the paperwork when you get back, or we'll mail it to you with the contents of your desk. And we will, unfortunately, have to terminate the woman as well. She'll undoubtedly have to explain that to her husband of twenty-five years and their children. You'll want to steer clear of them."

"My detective also told me about the apartment you recently leased. By the time you get home, all your things will have been moved out of my house and into your apartment. Have your attorney contact my attorney if you want to schedule a walk through for anything that's missing."

"This condo is in my name, and you're no longer welcome here. There are two porters outside the door to help you with your stuff. They'll take you to the front desk, where they'll help you make a hotel reservation."

Seamus was humiliated, but he had to try taking a last shot at Rose. "You're kind of a cold-hearted bitch, using Juan like that. I left the manager a note about you two. It's against the rules for staff to sleep with guests, so he's going to be fired."

Rose smiled and said, "Juan and I talked about that. One of the reasons I picked him is because he'd told me he wouldn't be working here much longer. Today was his last day."

"He's a college student who's graduating in a couple of weeks and he already has a job lined up. His name is actually Ian. His coworkers told him to be Juan because he'd get better tips. He is of Puerto Rican descent, and he did live in Puerto Rico until he was twelve, but he's lived in Florida for the last ten years and he's fully Americanized now."

"I also found out his new job is just a half hour from home. We've got a date scheduled for a week after he starts."

One year later, Rose walked out onto the pool deck wearing a modest but flattering one piece suit, holding hands with Ian. Doris greeted them as they walked by. Rose stopped, dropping Ian's hand and saying she'd meet him at the bar in a minute. When she was sure he was out of earshot, Rose leaned down close to Doris's ear and said with a smile in her best Irish accent, "Darlin', if ye so much as flirt with 'im, I'll cut yer tits off," before walking away.