BeKoming Pt. 07

Story Info
K gets a full-body waxing (and several hard girlcocks).
9.3k words
4.86
8.1k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story contains scenes and themes of nonconsensual/semiconsensual, painful sex, controlling/abusive interpersonal relationships and lingering trauma. Proceed with caution.

*

"No, don't just kneel over me," Skye insisted, "I said to sit on my face. Hmm, I wanna feel your weight pressing down on me."

K felt Skye's hands tugging gently on her hips, "Ummm," K was holding her crouching position, "I'm not sure, I don't wanna crush y-- Oh!"

With a firm yank, Skye pulled K onto her face.

"Is this-- ohhhh..." K felt Skye's slimy tongue run along her sphincter, a delicious teasing sensation, but she was still feeling self-conscious, "is this comfortable for you?"

"Mhmmmm," Skye murmured, and prodded K's hole with her tongue again.

"Hah! A-alright," and K relaxed, allowing herself to settle onto Skye's face, feeling her hole loosen from Skye's persistent tonguing, enjoying the sensation of Skye's jaw digging into her taint, Skye's hands squeezing her buttocks. She noticed herself moaning like a slut, her hard dick throbbing helplessly. Oh, K wanted to save her orgasm for when she got fucked later, but she couldn't help herself, her hand went down to stroke it.

Her gaze landed on Skye's cock, standing firm, a bead of precum welling on the tip. Looked tasty. K began leaning forward.

"Hey," said Skye as K's ass lifted off her face, "I wanted to feel the weight of y-- Ooh!" As K took the head of her cock into her mouth and sucked that salty drop of precum down, Skye thrust upward into her mouth. "Yeah, keep doing that, fuuuuck."

Skye lifted her head up to continue tonguing K's ass. With her face full of cock and her hole so wet and loose, K was feeling deliciously, deliriously slutty, torn between the desire to let Skye bury her cock in her ass and the urge to keep sucking Skye until she filled her mouth with cum. Wouldn't be hard at this point, she could feel Skye's thighs stiffening, could hear Skye letting out soft moans into her ass, could taste a steady dribble of precum.

"Hey," Skye breathed, "trust me?"

Through a mouthful of cock, K made a noise that was almost, "Yeah."

The next thing K knew, Skye was wrapping her thighs around K's head and using them to pull K's face down so that her cock was buried all the way in her throat. "Ohhh fuck yeah," Skye murmured, "take that dick deep bitch," gasp, "fuck it feels good."

Too much. K wriggled, trying to get the cock out of her throat, but Skye's thighs were too strong. "Nahhh, don't try to get away," Skye chided, and gave her a couple thrusts up into her throat, "fuck I'm close."

God, K didn't want her eye makeup to be ruined, she'd done such a good job, but she could feel the tears streaming down. This angle was setting off her gag reflex, she was struggling to keep her lunch down, she felt trapped, felt powerless, felt the lack of air burning at her brain... This is not me and I am not this, she told herself, and she began to calm. I will like bottoming again even if I don't like this.

In fact, K thought as she felt Skye's tongue lap at her hole again, she could probably enjoy bottoming right now, just let someone bury a cock up her ass and she'd be cumming in no time...

"Oh God," Skye breathed heavily, "your ass is so nice," gasp, "letting me fuck your face, such a," gasp, "good girl-- AH!"

Jagged thrusts deep into K's throat, staccato moans of pleasure, "Ah! Ah! Ah!" K wished she could taste the cum.

A heavy sigh of satisfaction and Skye began sliding her cock out of K's face. K took in a big inhalation through her nose, good to breathe again. When Skye's head was near her lips, K sucked on it hard to squeeze a drop of semen out onto her tongue.

"Ow!" Skye said, though her tone was playful. After pulling out she gave K's cheek a smack with her cock. "Bad girl."

K giggled. "You're the bad girl, ramming it down my throat like that, not letting me taste your load."

"Hmm, I am bad aren't I?" Skye murmured. K felt a hand tug on her hair. "Get your face up here, I wanna look at you."

Intoxicating, how Skye looked at her, that greedy possessive lust, that satisfied smirk... And she calls me a girl, K thought, likes calling me a girl, makes me feel like she believes it.

It had been a few weeks now since K had met the Sodom House girls, but this was the first time in a while she'd gotten to have some alone time with Skye. Skye was good about calling her a girl and using feminine language for her, but when she was surrounded by the other futas, all of whom K knew preferred thinking of her as male, and who didn't hesitate to call her "boy" or "bitchboy" or whatever when they felt like it, Skye's affirmation didn't bring as strong of a feminine feeling as it did right now, alone together.

Funny, toward the beginning, just getting dick from all the futa girls and wearing makeup and girly clothes had been enough to bring a powerful feminine feeling. But now that was all becoming normal, and even as K was getting better at makeup and finding flattering women's clothes and maintaining a high-pitched girly voice (and being a good little cumslut cock fiend), the masculine things that didn't go away were becoming more bothersome. Her flat chest, and her body hair, the minute but unmistakable differences in facial proportion that marked her as a boy and the futas as girls. She still enjoyed the other futas' lust for her, she craved their attention whenever she was away, but coming to them was always a reminder that there was a division between herself and real girls, even natural-born dickgirls like them.

K was stirred from her thoughts by a stroke on her cheek. Skye planted a kiss on K's lips, filling her mouth with her tongue, rolling so that K was underneath her, running fingers through her hair, pulling her lips away from K's to plant a string of kisses all over K's cheek and neck. All at once those thoughts seemed silly; K didn't feel the division with Skye, she felt like they were of the same kind. K ran fingernails down Skye's back, to rest on her firm tight butt.

"Hmmm, you're still hard," Skye murmured, "feels good against my tummy," and she shifted her weight so that the skin of her stomach rubbed against K's cock, drawing a moan from K, eliciting a trickle of precum. Skye nibbled her lip. "Wanna put it up my ass?"

"Ummm," weird little plume of anxiety at the the thought of fucking Skye. Obviously she had been on top a few times now, and enjoyed it, but right now the thought was dissonant, masculinizing. K took a breath in, "Oh," she managed a cute whine, "you ate my pussy so well, you got me wanting to be fucked."

"Heh. Alright, gimme about twenty minutes and I'm gonna wreck your hole," kiss on the cheek, "I want you inside me sometime though."

K nodded. "Alright. Um, hey Skye, how did my makeup hold up?"

Skye snorted. "It didn't. Heh, got little streaks of mascara running down," and she stroked K's cheek.

"Oh," disappointing, "okay. I did such a good job this time."

"Well, you'll do a good job again," Skye assured her. "Hey, I think it's hot. Love to take a pretty, well-groomed bitch and turn her into an absolute mess with my dick," and she gave K's cheek a sharp nibble.

"Ah!" K started giggling.

"I mean, I say I love it, I guess this is the first time I've actually gotten to do it. But it's been a big fantasy. Iris is too good at choking on dick, never been able to make her teary, and Valerie never wears makeup..."

"Right." K had a sick memory of Valerie talking about having to be everyone's bitch, how sad it seemed to make her. "Valerie was telling me about that, how sometimes Rose will make her be the bottom for everyone. So you, like, participate in that?"

She was a bit thrown when Skye's immediate response was a weird low giggle. "Oh yeah. I'd never miss it." Big gorgeous wistful grin. K almost forgave her for it.

Almost. "She really doesn't like it."

"But she's so pretty," Skye gushed. "Hmm, and she makes such cute little whimpers."

K had been feeling very safe lying here underneath her. But not now. "Okay."

Skye stroked K's chest with her nails. "Why, you thinking about using her as a cumdump?"

"No!"

"You sure?" Skye had a conspiratorial grin on, delicious mischief burning in her eyes. "She should be back from class any minute, we could ambush her. If we bring it up to Rose, I'm sure she'd think you deserve a turn on her ass--"

"No, nonono, don't, I don't want that," K could hear her voice quavering.

"Aw, but it's been forever." Skye put on a pouty face. "She's overdue for an assfucking."

K felt her heart going too fast, she didn't want to be part of that, didn't want to be responsible for Valerie getting fucked by everyone again. Deep breath in, and she released it. "I'm overdue for an assfucking," K said.

"Hmm, that's true," Skye murmured. "You know she'd be willing."

"You could watch," K offered.

"Or we could play with her together."

Deep breath in. "Don't be mean."

"Ohhh," Skye's voice was teasing, "she's not as innocent as she acts."

"I know."

"She deserves a little punishment."

"Maybe," K said, "but I want to be nice."

"Pff. You're no fun."

K ground her cock against Skye's belly. "Liar. I'm so much fun, and you know it. And I want her to have fun with me too. No punishment. Okay?"

Skye was grinning. "Alright. I'll be nice."

K kissed her forehead. "Good girl."

Her power was growing, these past weeks she'd gotten a lot better at inhabiting the role of the slutty little bottom bitch, gotten better at wielding some measure of influence in her relationships with the futa girls. Oh, they still often steamrolled her, but she'd learned how to coax, how to pull them toward the course of action she wanted. She had found that she loved playing the seductress.

Admittedly, so far she was only able to be this person here, at Sodom House. She craved to be like this in the outside world, seduce some pretty boys and twist them around her finger, but she still didn't have the nerve... At some point, she'd have to go home and wander through campus as some dumb quiet shy boy with no friends again. Part of her just wanted to stay here, leave her life behind, be the girls' live-in cumdump fuckpig...

"I bet that's Valerie," Skye whispered, and K was shaken from her thoughts, attuned to the sound of footsteps from the stairwell.

"Probably." K's eyes met Skye's. "Promise you'll be nice?"

Skye nodded.

K could hear the door to the stairwell open. "Then let's go greet her."

Valerie was trudging toward her room with her backpack hanging off her shoulder when K opened the door to Skye's room. "Heyyy Valerie," K called to her.

She perked up visibly at the sight of K. "Hi! Um, what happened to your face?"

"I did," Skye was now standing behind K with a hand on her shoulder. "She's becoming a real throat queen. Wanna use her mouth?"

Valerie seemed conflicted. "Ummm..."

Skye leaned down to murmur into K's ear. "See that bulge growing in her jeans?"

"I do, yeah."

Valerie sighed. "I had some work I wanted to get done before a group project later, but," she set her backpack on the floor, "fine." A horny glance in K's direction and she unfastened her belt and began pulling down her jeans. Once her cock was free it quickly sprang to full hardness.

"Hmmm, that looks tasty, doesn't it?" Skye purred.

"Yesss!"

K and Skye got down on their knees in front of Valerie and ran their tongues up and down either side of Valerie's shaft. Wasn't long before Valerie was gasping and whimpering. Skye was shooting a horny look in K's direction; her tongue glided over the top of Valerie's cock to tease K's tongue. K winked at her, and licked up Valerie's shaft to chase after Skye's tongue.

It was at this point that Valerie's soft moan of pleasure broke into a frustrated, "Nnnagh!" She grabbed K's hair to hold her head in place as she rammed her cock into K's mouth and down her throat. Satisfied sigh as she pushed K's nose against her pubes. "You know," Valerie said in her scolding voice, "it's not nice to offer me your throat and then just tease me like that. Very naughty."

K hadn't had oxygen in her lungs when the cock had gone down her throat, Valerie had caught her on an exhale. She managed to pull back enough that she could suck in some air through her nose, insistently tonguing the underside of Valerie's cockhead, hoping to forestall the inevitable plunge back in.

Skye was nibbling her lip as she watched. "Actually," she said, "I was the one who offered you her throat. I'm sure she doesn't mind though." She put a hand on the back of K's head and stuffed her face against Valerie's pubes again, eliciting another gasp from Valerie. Made K feel good to hear, even if the tears were starting again.

Valerie's hands went into K's hair again as she began thrusting in and out of her mouth. "Ohhh, you're becoming, hah, very good at this K, yessss."

Skye had risen to her feet and was moving to stand behind Valerie. A hand gliding over Valerie's shoulders as she said, "God, it's always so hot to watch you go."

"Yes, yes-- Ah!"

K looked up to see Skye squeezing Valerie's nipples through her shirt. "Hey," Skye said, smirking, "it's an erogenous zone, I'm helping!"

Valerie sighed. "I'd rather you didn't."

"Yeah? Maybe you'd like direct touch more," and Skye's hands moved toward the top button of Valerie's blouse to try and unbutton it. Valerie's hands left K's hair to swat at Skye.

K pulled the cock out of her mouth. "Hey Skyeeee?" she said, using a cute playful voice.

Skye's eyes met hers.

"You still want my cock?" and K waved her hardness back and forth. Being the top in a two person scenario had seemed masculinizing a little while ago, yes, but, "I was thinking it'd be fun to be the meat in a three-dickgirl sandwich." Plus, it would prevent Skye from doing more stuff to Valerie that she didn't like... Also, being honest, she felt kind of jealous of Valerie getting Skye's attention.

Skye smirked. "Sounds great."

A few minutes later they were all on Skye's bed, readying themselves. K was on her knees, rubbing lube all over her cock when she felt Valerie's slick fingers on her hole, "Oh!"

Valerie giggled behind her. "He has such a cute voice, don't you think Skye?"

"Yeah," Skye was getting down on her hands and knees in front of K, "she's been working on her girl voice," K noticed a pointed emphasis on the words 'she' and 'her', "I think she's sounding really feminine now."

A little huff from Valerie. "Sure."

Skye pushed her butt back against K's cock; delicious slick sensation. In a low hungry growl Skye said, "TAKE me."

Something turned in K's brain at the sound of that growl, such a deep noise, a bit masculine... K knew, because Skye had told her, that she wore her hair short because Rose and the other girls liked it that way, made her look more boyish, and she knew that Skye had mixed feelings about that. But... well, right now, Skye on her hands and knees, hard cock hanging down and tits out of view, K could just about conceptualize her as a cute scrawny ginger boy. A cute scrawny ginger boy who saw her as a girl and wanted her cock. Intoxicating.

K gave her buttocks a squeeze and started pushing in, savoring the sound of pleasure she let out as she drove further, further. "Moan deeper," K insisted.

The pitch of Skye's noise of pleasure dropped. "Goooood," K murmured, then, "Ah!"

Valerie had started thrusting her cock into K, her lubricated shaft sliding in a little too fast for comfort. K let out a whine and moved forward a bit, pushing deeper into Skye, but Valerie caught K's shoulders to hold her in place as she drove further in.

"No no," Valerie insisted, a teasing scold, "you can't get away from it." A sweet giggle that descended to a lustful growl as she kept grinding in.

Valerie's cock was long, took some adjusting, but K was still loose from being tongued, it wasn't long before it felt ecstatically good to have Valerie's entire length rubbing against her insides, soon K was grinding against Valerie's body, drooling and moaning.

"Hey," Skye said, "don't ignore me." She backed up to push K's cock deeper into herself.

"Hah!"

"Mmmm," Skye got up off her hands so that she was upright on her knees in front of K, her body pressed against hers, "it feels good for me too."

Lost in pleasure, K couldn't say how long they spent grinding against each other. Sandwiched between the girls, their skin rubbing all over hers, K wasn't sure whose moans she was hearing, whose sweat was running down her body. It must've been Valerie's nails stroking K's shoulders, must've been Skye's neck K was nibbling. K ran hands over Skye's body, squeezing her nipple with one hand and running the other down her belly to play with her cock.

K heard Skye's breath catch in a way that sounded pre-orgasmic, felt an eager thrust into her hand, and suddenly K herself was on the verge, so hot to know that Skye was close. Her hand fell away from Skye's cock, too focused on her purposeful jerking back and forth between the two of them until, "HAH!" The cum gushed out of her deep into Skye's body.

As the orgasm came to a finish, she heard Valerie giggle. "Don't think we're done with you yet."

Oh, right, this. All at once K's hole and cock were tender, she tensed and tried to suppress the whine, but Valerie and Skye weren't stopping, no break in the rhythm of their movement. Too much, too much, it wasn't long before she was squirming.

"Ohhh, is it uncomfortable now?" Valerie teased, her voice heavy with lust. "Do you think we should go easy on him, Skye?"

"No," Skye gasped, "fuck I'm close. I was about to cum, but," she guided K's hand back to her cock, "you stopped touching me when I was right on the edge."

Valerie tisked, "So negligent," and drove hard into K.

"Nnh!" K squeaked. "Sorry." God, it wasn't pain exactly, but the stimulation was overwhelming.

"I know it's a lot, baby," Valerie murmured, her cock rutting deep into K, "but you don't get a break until we get ours. Ohhh, that's fair right?"

"Fine," K gasped.

She felt Valerie's lips on her neck. "Remember my advice."

"Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!"

"Hey," Skye hissed in between taut horny breaths, "fuckin' play with my cock dude. Like, stroke it."

"Okay," and K started rubbing Skye's cock, struggling to maintain steady breaths. Soon, Skye was making appreciative noises of pleasure at K's stroking.

"Good, hah," Valerie managed, though K could tell she was getting closer, her rutting so intense, persistent, "having a task, hah, helps."

It did help, K had to admit, but, "Nnh! Nnnnnh!" By now Valerie's cock was really starting to hurt, such rough thrusts, hitting so deep in her raw hole.

"Ohhhh, you're SO cute when you're in pain," Valerie moaned.

"Makes you sound so girly," Skye added as she ground desperately against K's cock.

K noticed her next noise came out sounding more like pleasure. God, she was a slut for being called girly. "Fuck me," she breathed, "use me!"

Thick breaths from Valerie, "Yeah, yeahhhh... HAH! OHHHH yes, ohhh, God!" The tension broke, she poured her jerky convulsive thrusts into K, noises of pure ecstasy.

When Valerie was finished, she collapsed onto the bed; K could feel her newly-empty gaping hole twitch, could feel the cum starting to leak out. K was left with Skye grinding against her, still uncomfortable, her cock still sensitive, hard to bear. K felt like she needed to take charge of the sensation.

There was a strange fire burning in K now, almost like Valerie had fucked all her sexual aggression into K's body. She forced Skye's body down onto the mattress and lay on top of her, holding her down as she rammed hard into her.

Skye let out a delighted squeal when K did this. Good, good, K would have hated to hurt her. K let out a playful growl against her neck. She wanted to say something sexy to Skye, something dominant, something Rose-ish. Nothing sprang to mind, so she just growled again and kept fucking. She noticed that Skye was dry-humping the mattress beneath her. "Oooh," a high-pitched coo, girly and teasing, "you love taking this dick, don't you?"

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers