BeKoming Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hahhh," Iris gushed, "I've been looking forward to that, baby, it's wanted to be inside you for sooo long," and she started making shallow thrusts into the depths of K's throat.

"Heh, look at him twitch," Rose said, before giving K a sharp thrust.

K's body attempted to wail from pain, but the noise was strangled by the cock down her throat. "Oooh, I could feel vibrations from that," Iris said, "do it again!'

Another rough jab, and another, and Iris kept fucking her throat, speared on both sides, engulfed, overwhelmed, anguished, running out of air... this is not me and I am not this--

"Hey, girls," that was Skye, "do you think this might be too much?"

"Eh, stroke his dick if you're that worried," Rose said.

A moment later, K felt Skye's lotioned hand rubbing her cock. Made the assault Rose was giving her hole more bearable, yes, K could zero in on how Rose's cock was rubbing her prostate, could find the stretching of her hole enjoyable. But Iris's facefucking was getting rougher, longer thrusts, more forceful, emphatic, plunging deep into K's esophagus over and over, still no air, time slowing, pain and pleasure, comfort and discomfort, swirling into an all-consuming blackness.

Through the delirium, she could hear Rose's voice: "Goddamn, you're really givin' it to him, huh Iris?"

"Yeah," she gasped in between thrusts.

"And do you still, uh, feel like you're worshiping?" Rose sounded amused.

"I feel like a GODDESS!" Iris breathed.

"Hmmm," that was Skye, "you look like one."

"Yeah, well, pull out of his throat, he's going limp," Rose insisted. "Heh, I don't want him to miss anything."

"Ooouughhfff!" A wild grunt as Iris slid her cock from K's throat; as she took in her first desperate gasps of air she could feel Iris jerking herself off, "I was sooo fucking close-- Fuck! Fuuuuck..."

Fat drops of semen fell heavy on K's belly and chest; a second later, she felt Skye's tongue running over her body to lick the semen up.

"Alright, get off him," Rose said, "I wanna look at his face."

Iris climbed off of K's face, and K was treated to the sight of Rose and Skye grinning down at her. "Having fun?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, you look blissed out right now, dude," Skye added.

"Guess so," K murmured. Strange how the mere act of breathing could be so euphoric, but having it withheld for so long made her appreciate it. Still lightheaded, she was starting to reorient herself to the sensation or Skye's hand moving fluidly over her cock, and Rose fucking hard, long fast strokes that hit deep, insistent rhythm, fuck it felt good, K started gyrating her hips, thrusting her cock up into Skye's strokes and then pushing her ass against Rose's cock so it punched that little bit deeper, driving herself closer and closer...

"Hmmm, good little slut," Rose rumbled, "don't wanna be too rough on your pretty skin while it's healing from the wax, buuut..." she reached up and gave K's nipple a firm squeeze.

"Nnh!" K writhed at this touch.

"Heh heh, no wax there, huh sweetie?" She twisted the nipple.

"Hngh! Nnh!"

"Yeah, whine for me you little bitch." K could feel Rose's rhythm tighten, could hear her breathing become more aroused, anticipatory. A drop of precum fell from K's tip, and Skye scooped it up and put it in her mouth.

"Heh, she loves it," Skye teased, and as she kept stroking K's shaft she used her other thumb to gently rub the top of K's cockhead.

"Ohhhhh..." So much stimulation at this point, overwhelming, the cum burst out of K, Skye rubbed her face all over K's urethra, painting herself with the fresh jizz. The waves of the orgasm wracked K's body, an aching release of pressure, almost too intense to be called pleasure.

"Alright, get off," Rose said, swatting Skye away from K's cock as the orgasm finished. Malicious eyes burning down at K, "He's mine now."

A sharp cruel thrust into K's newly tender hole made her squeal.

Rose cackled and dealt K another deep jab. "You know this is my favorite part, don't you bitch," and she rammed in again.

"Ohh, fu-- Ah! AH!" The hard thrusts kept coming, until K couldn't even find her voice to yelp.

Mercifully, a pause. Rose reached for the lotion bottle. "Aww, poor baby," she squeezed a pile of lotion into her hand, "would it help if I played with your cock?"

K cringed at the feel of Rose's slick hand gliding over her sensitive cockflesh. "Nnh! You know that won't help!"

"Heh, yeah," and Rose gave K's cock a hard squeeze.

"Ohhhh God-- FUCK!"

Rose had started ramming again, holding K in place with a brutal grip on her cock, K couldn't help but wriggle and whine uselessly on the massage bed. She tried to mentally retreat, recite her mantra in her head, this not me and I am not this, but the savagery of Rose's rough fucking kept pulling into the moment, fuck, fuck...

She felt Skye's gentle hand stroke her cheek, "Poor sissy slut," Skye cooed, "but you take it so well."

"Yesss," that was Iris, stroking K's hair, "you make SUCH a good fucktoy, baby."

"Hmmm, and it's SO fucking hot to watch Rose go," Skye went on, looking up at Rose now, "she's so powerful, isn't she? So dominating, so strong, she can make anyone in the world her bitch with that big fucking cock--"

As Skye spoke, Rose's thrusting had gotten harder, more intense, emphatic, her mouth spread wide, her body taut and focused, until at last, "AH!" She burst, K felt those jagged thrusts that she knew meant Rose was pumping her guts full of cum, the tension flowing out of Rose's body, her face spread in a divine look of satisfaction. Beauty, despite all the pain K couldn't help enjoying the sight of her, couldn't help feeling some glee at having given her this bliss.

When Rose was finished, she collapsed on top of K, her cock sliding out and letting the cum gush from K's hole. She showered the side of K's head with kisses, murmuring, "Little slut," kiss, "little cumdump," kiss, "sweet little bitch," now a sharp bite.

"Ah!" K said, though even the teeth made her grin, after all the roughness getting affectionate attention was a delight.

"Hmm, I wanna bite your face open," Rose growled as she thrust her teeth into K's cheek again, "I wanna taste your blood you little whore."

"Ummm, not so sure about that," K replied.

"Hey," Rose lifted her head up so that she could look down at K, her green eyes twinkling with a strange sadistic fondness, "I wasn't asking. Hehe," she nibbled K's nose, "I'm never asking, I just take--"

Her focus was broken by Skye ruffling the back of her hair, "Wow, Rose, you really got off from a girl talking about how hot you are, huh? You big dyke."

"Or just a big narcissist," Iris offered.

"Well, we all knew that."

"Meh," Rose seemed irritated, "I got off from fucking this boy, actually."

"Oh, didn't you hear?" Skye went on, "K's a girl actually. You dyke."

With some disgruntled mutters, Rose buried her face against K's shoulder.

"You gonna let K go, Rose?" Skye asked.

"No. Wanna fall asleep with him under me."

"I, uh," K squirmed beneath her, "I had some homework I wanted to do."

"That's fine," Rose murmured sleepily.

Heavy sigh from Skye. "Alright, K, grab my hand, there we go."

Rose was apparently too spent from sex to prevent Skye from pulling K out from beneath her. As they walked toward the door, Iris was putting the lotion on top of her dresser. "You gonna get out of my room, Rose?"

"Wasn' plannin' on it," Rose slurred.

"Can I at least clean the massage bed?"

No reply.

"Fine," Iris huffed, and walked behind Skye and K into the living room.

"You know," Skye offered, "you cooould spend the night in my room."

"Eh. I was thinking about going to bug Ganza," Iris said. "Heh, I enjoyed face fucking you babe," she said, stroking K's shoulder, "but I'm craving a big cock up my ass."

"I could--" Skye started.

"A biiiiig cock," Iris insisted.

"Fine."

Iris bent down to look K in the eye. "Lotion your whole body two or three times a day, okay? More if you need it. Something with aloe, unscented. It'll prevent bumps, keep you nice and smooth. Oh, and get an exfoliating scrubber or brush, helps prevent ingrown hairs." As she stood back up she added, "If you have any questions, just let me know baby."

And she traipsed off to Ganza's room. Skye spent a little bit looking wistfully after her, before saying to K, "Alright, let's get your clothes."

Upstairs, Skye watched K get dressed. "So, uh, how'd I do?"

K raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"How'd I do at, like, keeping an eye on you. Keeping her, them, from being too... you know..."

K spent a moment thinking. Strange how confusing this all still was, how after weeks of this sort of rough sex she could walk away feeling nice about it then get all fucked up over the memory of fear and pain. She was having to use her "this is not me and I am not this" mantra multiple times basically every time she came here. This wasn't even the bad end of what Rose was capable of, and it'd still been overwhelming, and Iris fucking her throat til she almost passed out, God... "I'm glad you were there," K said, "you made it easier." She put a smile on. "Made it fun."

"Hell yeah, dude!" Skye seemed elated.

K was fully clothed now. They stood there looking at each other for a few moments, Skye scratching her elbow. K took a step toward the door, "I'm gon--"

Skye rushed over to wrap her arms around K, pushing her tongue into her mouth, desperate searching lust. K kissed her back, their tongues wrestling, she gave Skye a squeeze.

After their lips fell apart, they stood awhile in that embrace. Into K's ear, Skye murmured, "I like you."

"I like you too."

"I want more alone time with you," Skye added.

K nodded. It might be difficult to achieve that. "Sounds great."

At last K pulled away, into the bathroom for a quick face wash (she burst out giggling to see her runny messy mascara) and then down the stairs and out into the street.

Walking back to her dorm, K thought about Skye. Even she was a bit scary; she'd choked K on her cock too, and she'd been so willing to be mean to Valerie... But she liked thinking of K as a girl, and she seemed willing to stop if it was too much. So, the least scary one. Maybe, K thought, if she could get her hands on a boy he'd be more gentle.

Back at the dorm now, K decided on a shower before she started on homework. God, soaping her smooth body up, watching the suds run down her hairless legs... euphoric. She felt like a model in a shampoo commercial.

She dried off and put her clothes back on, tiny little white booty shorts paired with that soft blue sweater that showed off her shoulders, the one she'd been wearing the night she met Rose. After stepping out of the stall she stood a while in front of the mirror, looking at all her exposed skin, admiring how much more feminine she seemed now that the hair was gone. She felt the girly clothes looked better on her now that she was smooth.

She still hadn't dared to go through her school day dressed like this, the only times she was outside in girl mode were walks to and from Sodom House, cringing and looking down anytime she passed someone. Maybe it was time to change that. Maybe tomorrow, K thought, we go to class in makeup and some revealing girly clothes and just exist in public like that. Maybe we do that forever if we can get away with it. And if some cute boy thinks I'm a girl, well hey. I think that too.

*

TO BE CONTINUED

*

Next chapters aren't going to take this long btw, I'm finished with other projects for the time being.