BeKoming Pt. 08

Story Info
K gets rejected, and goes to Rose begging for punishment...
6.5k words
4.71
3.7k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual and semi-consensual, rough painful sex, themes of gender identity crisis and malicious misgendering. Proceed with caution

*

I left the dorm in girl clothes today, K imagined saying to Rose, and nothing bad happened.

True so far, she thought, sitting in Northern Dining Hall, sipping on some diet cola, wary eyes scanning the other students. But in order to say that to Rose she'd have to get home without incident. She probably would. Probably.

A long sleeved pink sweater, cropped to show off her freshly waxed tummy, and a short black skirt. She'd almost chickened out of wearing the skirt, but she worried she wasn't feminine enough for anything other than a skirt to read as crossdressing. Black eyeliner and pink lips to match her clothes. A pair of dark sunglasses, so that if there was fear in her eyes no one could see it. She was still wearing them here inside the dining hall, like she'd done in every class so far. Kinda silly, the sun wasn't in her eyes. Also, it took away anyone's ability to see her eyeliner, which she'd done a good job with. Ah well.

For the most part, people didn't really look at her. A few curious glances, a few double takes, one professor kept squinting at her, there was a boy in class who she felt had been consistently glaring at her. But it had all been okay. No one had given her shit.

Well, except for her roommate Scott. Early on, K had been trying to hide her crossdressing habit from him, but he'd caught her enough times that at a certain point she just decided to not care if he saw. In the past, she'd gotten the distinct sense that he disapproved, weird glares, shifting discomfort, but he hadn't ever said anything until this morning. As she'd left, without looking up from his laptop, in a dull flat voice he'd said, "You're seriously going to class like that?"

K just pushed a giggle out of herself. "Why not?" Pretty good way to handle it, she thought.

She had intended to do more intensive makeup for today. Last night, she'd gone looking for makeup tips to make a male face seem more feminine, but she'd ended up spending a lot of time just staring longingly at trans girls' transition timelines, envying their breast growth and their softer skin and all the indefinable ways they seemed to have become more feminine.

In a fit of desperate longing, she'd started searching for doctors who provided transgender healthcare; the closest she could find was Dr. Coville over in St. Leon, an hour's drive from Wahdolee University. There was a button on Dr. Coville's page you could click to request an appointment with her. K had spent a long while on that page, unable to bring herself to click the button, unable to leave the tab and do anything else, just stuck there.

One last class after lunch, and it passed without incident. Walking back to her dorm, enjoying the afternoon sun and the light breeze and the sight of her girly skirted shadow, she thought to herself, why hide away inside? It was a nice day and she actually liked how she looked and felt. So she sat on a bench on the quad near her dorm to bask in the sunshine and the delicious feeling of being feminine out in the world.

With her sunglasses on as she sat lost in thought, head resting on the back of the bench, she supposed she might've looked like she was asleep. Perhaps that was why a boy felt comfortable standing in front of the bench, crouching down to stare at her for an uncomfortable length of time.

She lowered her sunglasses. "Can I help you?"

The boy jumped. "Oh! So you are a girl," the boy said, "I wasn't sure."

At this, K burst into a massive grin. She'd nailed the high voice this time. "Excuse me?"

"I just, um," the boy's hand went to scratch the back of his head, "I thought maybe you..." He trailed off, seeming to think better of finishing his sentence. His bashfulness, K decided, was cute. Or maybe he was just cute in general, with his hand behind his head she could see how thick and meaty his bicep was, his nervous smile was showing pearly white teeth.

"You thought I was a man?" K was trying to sound appalled, though she couldn't keep the grin off her face.

"Well, just," his mouth opened and closed a couple times, "you have an interesting face, that's all."

"Mm." K tilted her head. "A good kind of interesting I hope."

"Yeah, yeah for sure--"

"Very rude of you to imply I look mannish, though," K said, her lips still in that grin despite her scolding tone.

"Um, well, sorry--"

"How are you gonna make it up to me, huh?" K blinked, surprised she'd been bold enough to say that. Her body tingled, she felt powerful, felt like she could say anything, do anything and get away with it.

She supposed her confidence was helped by the fact that he seemed so nervous. "Whuh, well, um, what can I, um..."

K sprang to her feet. Into his ear she murmured, "My roommate is gone. Wanna continue this conversation somewhere more private?"

"Um, okay!" He sounded bewildered, unsure, intrigued, like he wanted to believe this was going where he thought it was but couldn't quite trust it. I've got him wrapped around my finger, she thought.

She took him by the hand and led him into the dorm and down the hall. "My name's Klarissa," she decided to say, "what's yours?"

"Uh, Brandon."

Nice strong name, it suited him... She had no idea where she was going with this, what her endgame was. Maybe they would just talk for a while, maybe they'd make out, maybe she'd suck his cock, maybe she'd strip him naked and worship every inch of his body, she kept having thoughts about putting her teeth into the meat of his biceps... Her tucked cock was starting to widen, she tensed her thighs in an attempt to stop it. Oh God, she didn't want him to see it, she wished she had a pussy to give him--

"I thought this was an all-boy dorm."

Her body flooded with cold terror. "Nope!"

"Oh. Okay."

They were up the stairs and nearly to K's dorm. With each step different emotions swept K's body, hot fear and heavy lust and cold dread and light giddy thrill, one moment she was earth's greatest trickster, she'd totally pulled the wool over Brandon's eyes, the next she was certain he was going to figure out what she was any second... or maybe he already knew and was playing dumb, maybe he actively wanted to play with the weird little crossdresser.

She unlocked her room and they stepped inside. "So," she said, "this is where I live." Contentless statement, why bother, weird little freak... She turned back toward him and attempted to give a flirtatious smile.

Brandon's eyebrow knitted. "You okay? You seem tense."

"Oh," she attempted an airy laugh but released an unhinged sounding giggle, "I haven't been that sociable lately. Haven't made too many friends. Been too shy." Breath in, heart beating fast, she felt if she stopped talking for more than a second she'd lose all her nerve, keep riding this current burst of energy, "So when you decided to just gawk at my, y'know, interesting face," she pawed at her own cheek, seemed like a weird gesture, whatever, keep talking, "I felt I should take advantage of the opportunity to make a friend. So I just pounced!"

And on the word "pounced" she lunged to press her body against Brandon's, looking up at his face as he let out a surprised, "Ha!"

"I'm glad you decided to look at me," K said, "I like looking at you too."

He was blushing, cute. "Ummm, well, thanks..."

The door opened, no no no fuck not right now. "Karl, what the fuck are you doing?" Scott grumbled.

"I'm not Karl," Brandon said, his head spinning around, "are you um, her boyfriend? I'm sorry I didn't--"

"I'm HIS roommate, actually." Scott had stomped past them toward his desk, not looking at them as he went through his drawer.

Brandon backed away from K, eyes wide. His mouth gaped for a few moments before he managed, "Why did you lie?" K had been expecting anger, instead he just sounded wounded. So much worse.

"I don't know, I just wanted," there wasn't a good explanation, K felt stupid, shitty, "I just wanted you to like me."

"Yeah, I mean, like, sorry," Brandon backed toward the door, his hands up by his head, "but I'm not gay." To Scott, "You know I'm not gay, right?"

"Why the fuck would I care," Scott spat, "it's not like I'm his fucking boyfriend."

"Right, right, I didn't... right." Brandon slipped out the door and then he was gone.

K stood in the center of the room, stunned, knotted up, unable to think or even feel.

Eyes fixed on the floor, Scott stalked over to the door. "Don't do this shit again, okay Karl? I don't wanna come back to any gay shit." Angry eyes flickered up at K for a quick second before Scott turned away. "Like what were you even gonna-- You can't do that to a guy, you know?"

He slammed the door hard behind him; the loud noise struck K hard, she suddenly felt on the verge of crying. Shit, shit, fuck.

She had to get out of this room, out of this dorm, out of Karl's life, had to be anywhere else. She ran down the stairs and out onto the quad, struggling all the way to keep from weeping, emotions flooding her as she ran down the sidewalk, stupid, she was so stupid and shitty, how could she have thought that was okay...

It didn't occur to her that she was running toward Sodom House until it came into view. Good place to be her freaky little horny faggot self, she supposed. Unless she stepped inside and immediately got called a boy hahahaha fuck fuck fuck.

It's fine, K decided as she walked up the steps to the front door, here we can all be freaks together. She opened the door and went in.

"Oh, hey sweetie," Rose said, barely looking K's way as she traipsed across the living room toward the kitchen, wearing a loose dingy tank top and no pants, her flaccid cock hanging free.

"Hey." K couldn't manage more than a soft little guilty voice.

Rose stopped. Her eyebrow raised. "Something the matter?"

Shaky inhalation. "Please," K wasn't sure what she was asking for, she rushed across the living room to wrap arms around Rose, "please," she buried her face against Rose's breasts, feeling a pang of envy that Rose had breasts and she didn't, "please hurt me."

Rose sucked in an excited breath, and her arms wrapped around K to hold her tight against her body, her cock rising against K's belly. K's heart started beating faster, fuck, fuck, we might've made a mistake here. Sharp nails ran down K's back. "I can't begin to tell you," Rose breathed, "how exciting that is to hear. Of course I'll hurt you baby, but what's got you asking me for this, huh?"

K said nothing.

"Just got a craving for pain, is that it?"

K shook her head. "I did something bad," she croaked, "I need to be punished."

A mocking cluck of her tongue. "What did you do?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"C'mon, I'm curious!"

K sighed. "Rose-- Nnh!"

Rose had grabbed a fistful of K's hair and was twisting it. "Well then, that's where the punishment begins. I'll make you talk about it."

"Stopit, stopit!" K squeaked. She tried to pull away but Rose's grip on her hair was inescapable.

"I'll stop when you tell me what you did."

"Nnh! I tricked a boy into thinking I'm a girl!"

With that, K stumbled back, Rose had released her hair. When K regained her balance and looked up, Rose was grinning widely with a strange delighted hungry glint in her eyes. "Well then. That was very naughty of you."

K looked down. "I know."

Rose grabbed K's chin and tilted her face up. "Come up to my room with me. I'll punish you for it real good."

Upstairs, K watched nervously as Rose contemplated her wall of punishment toys, tapping her chin. For a long while, K didn't dare say anything, but eventually she couldn't help asking, "What are you thinking?"

Rose giggled. "I'm thinking SO many thoughts, sweetie." A lip nibble and she pulled a small wooden paddle off the wall. "A naughty boy like you," she said as she walked toward K, "obviously deserves a spanking, don't you think?"

K nodded. "Yes."

Rose gave a stiff shake of her head. As she sat on the wooden chair in the center of her room, "What do we say?"

Heavy sigh. "Yes Mistress."

"Damn right. Lay over my lap, with your ass facing," she waved the paddle, "this way."

K was still settling into position when Rose's hand yanked down the back of her skirt to expose her ass. "Hmmm, look at those nice smooth cheeks." She set the paddle down on K's back and groped at her ass. "I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate my canvas before I start," her hand gave K's cheek a sharp smack.

"Nnh!"

"Transforming it, heh heh."

She smacked K's other buttock, eliciting another whimper.

"Ohhh, we're just getting started, sweetheart." She lifted the paddle back up, dragging the edge down K's back until she could rest it against her ass. "If you had to guess," Rose said, "would you think a small paddle like this or a large paddle would hurt more?"

"Uhh," K was nervous now, thoughts weren't coming easily, "I'd guess the large paddle-- OW!"

Rose had given her a hard spank, left a lingering sting, K sucked her next inhalation through clenched teeth. "Nope! The small paddle is worse. Do you think you can tell me why?"

She didn't wait for a response, just brought the paddle down hard on K's other buttock. "Nnh! I don't know."

"Tell me why," another smack.

"Hah!"

"Tell. Me. Why." Smack, smack, smack.

"FUCK! I DON'T KNOW!" Her ass was raw, lingering burn all over, and by now her tear ducts were heavy, near bursting.

A cluck of her tongue. "You dumb bimbo," smack, "do you even have a brain in your head at all?" Smack smack.

"FFfff..." K took in a slow breath to prepare herself to speak without the tears falling. "It's hard to th-- Ow!"

"Heh."

"Hard to think when you're doing that," K finished.

"It's really obvious though," smack, "like, when I tell you you're gonna feel real stupid," smack.

"I don't know," sounded whinier than K wanted, undignified, "I can't figure it out. I feel stupid already."

"You see," Rose was using a maddening condescending voice, "a bigger paddle spreads the force out over a larger surface area, right? But with a smaller paddle, the blow can be more," smack.

"ARGH!"

"Focused, heh. Does that make sense?" Hard smack. "Does it?!"

"Y-yeah," K managed. By now her raw flesh was screaming at each touch, the skin smoldered in the wake of Rose's blows. Difficult to not start sobbing.

"Heh. I'm giving you an education today, aren't I?" Smack. "Very nice of me, huh?"

"Y-yeah-- AH FUCK!"

That was the hardest one yet, K was a bit stunned by how much she had been holding back up til now, God she was strong. In a guttural voice, "No. What do we say?"

"Yes Mistress!" K yelped, wrenching the words from herself, her face burst open, ugly blubbering as the tears streamed down.

"Ohhh fuck yes, there's my crying bitchboy," and she spanked, and spanked, and spanked, savage, unrelenting. Rose's body was taut, her breathing excited, K could feel Rose's hard cock burning against her belly as the paddle fell and fell and fell... This was violence, K couldn't hold still anymore, she jolted forward, trying to escape.

"No," Rose growled, before the paddle smashed down into K's buttocks again, "you hold still bitch."

K physically couldn't comply, in a frenzy she tried to wriggle over Rose's lap, her skirt and panties slid down to around her knees, her loose cock rubbing against Rose's thighs as she writhed, FUCK another smack, K shot forward until Rose caught K's cock and balls between her thighs. And squeezed.

"Fuck!" K gasped, her thigh and core muscles tightening around the pain in her genitals, before "Nnh!"

Rose grabbed a fistful of K's hair, and with a cruel yank twisted her face toward hers. Eyes radiating malicious glee, her humid breath poured onto K's face. "I told you to hold still." It was almost a gentle scolding voice, almost wasn't a sadistic taunt.

K felt another smack, and let out another whimper, and watched as delight flickered across Rose's face. "Aww, want it to stop?"

K nodded.

Rose leaned in to plant a kiss on K's forehead. "Too bad."

A fast volley of hard spanks, Rose throwing her full strength into each one, caustic on the raw flesh, and her other hand kept twisting K's hair, and her thighs kept squeezing K's genitals. No whimpers now, sustained howls. "YOU'RE BREAKING ME!"

"Then break."

An emphatic blow of the paddle on K's left cheek, and another on her right, and, mercifully, she released K's hair and unclenched her thighs around K's balls. K was midway through releasing a relieved sigh when Rose's cold voice ordered, "On the floor. On your back. I'm going to fuck you now."

"Rose..."

"Now."

K slid off Rose's lap and slumped onto the floor, at first to a sitting position, but, "Nnh!" Her tender cheeks cried out at being sat on, so she laid down on her back like Rose told her, legs lifted so her butt wasn't touching the floor. Rose probably wanted that, probably wanted access.

"Heh, yeah you're gonna have trouble sitting down for a while, bitchboy." Rose got down from the chair to kneel in front of K, stroking her massive cock as she ran her other hand down the back of K's thigh to give a gentle squeeze on K's cheek.

Gentle, but still painful, K let out a whine.

Rose let out a pleasurable little growl. "Dude, your ass is, like, purple, I did some fuckin' work on it." Her hand slid up to stroke K's scrotum, "So, how're your nuts feeling?"

K shrugged. "Still kinda sore-- ACK!"

Rose had given her balls a quick squeeze. "Did that help?"

K glared at her. "Nope."

"Huh, weird." Rose grinned down at K.

"Could you just stop," but K's breath caught in her throat as Rose's fingers grazed her cock. Still flaccid, but just her touch made it start growing.

Satisfied twinkle in Rose's eye. She leaned forward to rub her hard cock against K's. "You're such a slut whenever I touch your cock, you know that?"

"Yeah," K breathed, "I know."

"Hmmm," Rose thrust the length of her hardness against K's crotch, leaving a streak of precum, "you want this inside you, don't you?"

"I do," K confessed, "but, please, be gentle?" It had been so much already.

Rose put on an exaggerated frown. "Oh, earlier you asked me to hurt you, now you ask me for gentle. So confusing." She shook her head as she moved her cock down so that tip was against K's twitching hole. "Now how's a girl supposed to cope with all these mixed messages?"

K sighed. "Rose--"

"I guess I just gotta do what comes naturally." A sadistic flame crossed Rose's eyes, and in a brutal thrust she rammed about two inches of herself into K.

Staccato yelps of pain, "Ah! Ah, ah, ah..."

Rose let out a weird giggle. "Oh, sweetheart, it made me so happy when you asked me to hurt you," and she drove deeper.

"OHH fuck..."

"Hurting you," her breaths were shaky, "comes very naturally to me." She plunged the rest of the way in, until her hips made contact with the raw flesh of K's ass.

Tender, wincing gasps at the touch of Rose's hips, K was still so sensitive down there, the discomfort pulled K's focus away from how much Rose's cock was stretching her hole out.

"Aww, does that hurt?" Rose teased.

She rocked up and down, applying friction all over K's ass, stretching her hole in a weird new way she wasn't used to at all. Face in a grimace, K couldn't help a breathy whine, "Hnnnnn..."

"Wowwww, moving this way feels great on my dick," Rose said in a taunting singsong voice, "do youuuu like it?"

"Nnh! No!"

"Aww," mercifully, she paused, and withdrew enough that her hips were no longer touching, "maybe it'd be better for you if I moved like THIS!"

She jabbed inward, sharp like a gunshot, until her hips slapped against K's ass again, K's nerve endings screamed inside and out, "AH! Ohhh..."

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers
12