BeKoming Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" Rose dealt K another piston thrust, and another, and another, until K's body couldn't take anymore, she tried to wriggle back.

"Hey," Rose caught K by her hard cock, "you're not getting away from it."

Her fingers stroked up K's shaft to tease her tip before sliding back down, milking a moan from K's lips.

Rose nibbled her lower lip. "Nah, you gotta take it all, bitch," and she gave K another sudden slam.

Hurt, yes, but with the hand on her cock the pain hit like a mini orgasm, K let out an appreciative moan as a droplet of precum shot up to her chest.

"Hmmm, that's more like it," Rose murmured, and she thrust in again.

"Hohhhh!"

"That's the sound a good cockslut makes," thrust, "cause that's what you are, isn't it?"

The pain wasn't gone, it had just been transfigured. In a breathy voice K gushed, "Yessss, AH! Yessss..."

A deep growl from Rose as she quickened her tempo, furious deep ramming, heavy blows by her body on K's tender assflesh, all made into bliss by the hand on her cock, every jolt of pain a little orgasm, her cock shedding precum, her drooling mouth releasing undulating moans in time with Rose's thrusting, "AHhhhAHhhhAHhhh!"

"You told me," Rose gasped, "you wanted punishment," shallow breaths, it seemed hard for her to speak with how hard she was going, "but you're enjoying this way too much, aren't you, little whore."

"Yahhh, fuck meeee!"

"Hnnngg, little brat," gasp, "once you cum I'm gonna have to punish you more," gasp, "that's what you want, right?"

"Yesss," delirious, every moment the pain and pleasure were more intense, mounting pressure desperate for release, "do whatever you want to meeee!"

Rose grunted, "You sure about that?" Another grunt. "What I want is to obliterate you," odd throaty breaths, "consume you, devour you whole and, ohhh FUCK, you'd let me do it. Dumb slut. Too horny to exist, I'll fucking break you--"

"AH!" The first burst of cum shot out of K, landing heavy on her neck.

Triumph burning in Rose's eyes, she angled K's cock up so that the next burst struck her across the face. K's body flooded warm as she watched her cum fall on Rose's breasts and belly. Rose dragged fingers down her own face, smearing semen on her fingers to take it to her lips, her tongue came up to lick it off. "Fuck," she breathed.

K let out a contented sigh. "Fuck."

Rose's eyes flashed down to meet K's. "Yeah? You didn't think we were done, did you?"

And with that, she gave K's hole a cruel, deep jab.

"Ow! Okay, fuck..." As always, she was raw and sore now, all the damage Rose had done to her hole and asscheeks was freshly vivid.

An ominous rumble from Rose; she grabbed both of K's calves to place her ankles on her shoulders. "You said--"

"WAUGH!"

"--that you wanted more punishment, right?" Rose snickered as she withdrew her entire length. "Well, here you go sweetheart," and she drove back in.

"OH!" Deep pain, K felt like she'd been punched in the stomach. "Ohhhh..."

Lustdrunk little cackle from Rose. "Yeahhh, you were making noises like a good slut earlier, but these," she rammed K.

"AUGH!"

"These are the noises a bad little boy makes," thrust.

"Hnnh!"

"Cause that's what you are, isn't it bitch? A wicked little boy who wanted to play at being a girl." Ram, ram, ram, and she paused, to savor the sounds of K's anguished exhalations, the sight of K's whole body trembling.

"Please..."

"Please keep punishing you? Sure thing babe."

And then she really got started, feral, barbaric, brutal deep slamming thrusts that felt every time like some internal organ might burst. Overwhelmed by the animal assault, K couldn't tell how loud she was wailing, Rose's growls drowned her out, she only became aware of the tears running down her cheeks when Rose's voice came, "Ohhh, there's my crying little bitch."

Rose's hand went down to K's cock and tugged on it, hard. K winced, "Stop it, stop it!"

Taut breaths, Rose's rhythm was tightening. "Heh, what if I just ripped your little dick off, huh? Is that what you want? I could make you a real girl, or at least a fuckin' eunuch."

"No! Nonono..."

"Ohhhh, if I really wanted to," thick wet breaths, "do you, hah, think you could, hah, stop me? Oh, OHhhh, fuck..."

As Rose pumped her load into K, she descended on her body, slathering K's forehead and cheeks with sloppy kisses as her hips twitched from the force of her orgasmic bursts. "Fuck that was great," Rose said, kiss, kiss, gentle scratches down K's arms. "I normally try to hold out until I've made you cum a second time, but your face was soooo hot. God, I love when you're scared for real."

"Okay," K managed. Achy all over, brain still burning hot, alert and awake and yet somehow also enveloped by Rose's post-orgasmic relaxation, soaking in her closeness. She was tempted to tell Rose she loved her. She was tempted to leave and never come back.

"Hey, you want a beer?"

"Ummm, sure." K had never actually had a drink before, but fuck it, Rose had taken every first from her, why not that one too. From what she'd heard about beer, it might help her calm down a little.

Rose pulled herself up and off of K. As soon as their bodies were no longer touching, K's flesh felt cold and lonesome. She sat up and found that her ass was too raw to sit on, so jolted to her feet and moved to linger near Rose as she crouched down to grab two cans from a big cardboard box sitting in the corner of the room.

Rose handed a can to K, watching intently as K opened it and took her first sip. "You like?"

K had expected it to be grosser. It was odd, certainly, but drinkable. "It's okay."

Rose nodded and trudged over to sit on her bed. She took a sip from her own can. "It's better cold, but when I keep them in the fridge downstairs the other girls always steal them, so," she shrugged.

A vague nod, and K set her can down on the floor, before lying on the bed on her belly (her ass needed to not be touched) with her head on Rose's thigh.

Rose ran her fingers through K's hair. "You do know I don't actually care that you tried to trick that boy into thinking you're a girl, right? Tricking boys is, like, my favorite activity. Just, you asked me to punish you and, hmmm," her hand slid down from K's hair to pinch her cheek, "how could I resist?"

"Alright," K murmured, before lifting her beer up for another sip. "I just felt bad. He was upset. He seemed betrayed."

"What were you planning to do with him?" Sharp lustful curiosity in Rose's voice. "Something bad?"

K hesitated. "Would it be bad to suck his cock and then let him go without telling him?"

Rose snorted. "No."

"Okay," said K, not quite believing. She took another sip of beer.

"Now, if you wanted to be bad," Rose went on, nails running down K's neck, "you could suck his load down and then once he's all tired and relaxed, you roll him over and just ram his ass."

That did sound bad. Trying not to sound judgmental, "Is that what you do?"

"It's one thing I do. Heh, you look up at them all adoring, and they're, like, half in love with you from getting blown, and you just be like," Rose giggled, and twisted a strand of her hair, and in a higher voice than she normally used, "'Hey, um, I don't know if this weird but could you roll over so I can play with your ass? I thought yours was really nice.' They say sure and then you're like, 'And, um, would it be weird if I licked you down there?' They usually think it's weird. But if you push them they'll usually let you do that, and once you get them nice and wet, you can just WHAM!" She punctuated this with a pelvic thrust into the air, then cackled. "They make some fucking noises, I'll tell you that."

K nodded. "I bet." Seemed like a really mean thing to do. "That's not me though. I dunno." She took another sip of her beer; she was feeling a little fuzzy by now. "Do they like that?"

"Some of 'em. Not all of 'em, or even most. More than you'd think, though. Some of them even come crawling back for more. Like, most boys have a lot of hangups and put weird limits on themselves. Most of them are never going to explore themselves without a push. So, you know, break through the walls they put up, show them everything their body is capable of feeling, and some of them are gonna realize they like it. It's a public service, really."

It still sounded wrong to K. But Rose did have more experience with all this, by a lot. "Alright," K muttered.

"I mean," Rose's hand gave K's back a possessive stroke, "you didn't really choose what I did to you, you were too much of a nervous little shy boy. But you fuckin' love being my little cocksleeve, don't you?"

K thought for a moment. Mixed emotions about all that Rose had done. "You've definitely shown me lots of things I like," she settled on saying.

"Fuckin' A," Rose said, and punctuated it with a sharp smack on K's ass.

"OW!"

"Heh heh. Ohhh, sweetie pie, I'm glad I found you. Best slut I've ever had."

That did make K feel nice. "Thanks."

They sat in silence for a while.

"Does it, um," K hoped this wouldn't antagonize Rose, "does it make you feel like a man to fuck people? Being the top, I mean."

Rose looked down at her like she'd said something stupid. "No."

"How does it not, though? Like it always feels mannish to me."

"I dunno. I know I'm not a man, so," Rose shrugged. "See, you're trying to compensate for the fact that you're a boy. Trying to create an illusion. Me, people just see a girl, and, like," she waved her hand around, working out how to say something. "It's the most electrifying feeling in the fucking world, dude, when the cock comes out and I can just see all over their face that they still want me, and they're scared of the dick and scared of me and kinda scared of themselves and, fuck," her breathing was becoming excited, she had a wistful faraway look in her eyes. "If they're too much of a frightened little bitch to admit they want me, admit they wanna give it a try, well," she grinned down at K, "they're also too much of a little bitch to stop me."

K didn't know how to respond to that. "Okay."

"And when I make them call me Mistress, I can tell they love doing it." Rose ran fingernails down K's back. "I'd like you to have that, I guess. Have a boy want you as a girl and still want you when he finds out you have a dick."

K nodded. "I'd like that too," and she really fucking did, such powerful envy for Rose right now, K started imagining Brandon looking at her cock with conflicted lust in his eyes, but, "I don't want to be mean though."

"Hmmm," a low rumble, "I'd fuckin' love to see you be mean, baby."

In a noncommittal voice, "Well--"

"I get what I want, baby."

K sighed. "You're good at that, yeah."

"Drink some more beer, baby."

K complied, taking a long swig from her can. There was some pleasure in the woozy feeling it brought, she could understand why people got so into it.

Rose kept stroking her back. "I'd love to see you sloppy drunk, baby. I wonder what kind of slutty behavior you'd get into in that state. Blot your fuckin' brain out with enough alcohol, you won't have any qualms about sucking some guy off in a back alley, or riding dick in a bar bathroom. I'll make you a little slut monster."

"Alright." There was some appeal in that idea, willfully removing her personhood and giving herself to animal desires, pulling strange men into her lust... "I dunno, I'd feel more comfortable with that if I were girlier."

"Yeah? You're doing way better with all the sissy stuff than you used to."

"No but I mean, like..." K felt trepidation about admitting this. "I've been looking into hormones. Like, so I can develop breasts and stuff."

Rose was quiet for a few moments. "Don't do that." Casual tone, but firm, unyielding, K understood immediately that it was an order.

Between one heartbeat and the next K's body flooded with a sickly poison feeling. Speaking was suddenly hard. "W-why not?"

"I like you how you are now," Rose said, "You don't need to change anything. I'd like you less if you had tits. I think most of us would like you less, really."

No no no no no... "Okay."

Rose gave K's back a pat. "Good boy."

K felt like if she spoke again she'd start crying. A steady breath in and she managed a soft, "Yep."

"Drink more beer, sweetie."

K spent a while nursing the rest of that first can, taking a small sip every time Rose encouraged her to drink. Rose showed no such restraint; an hour later she was six cans deep, pacing in the center of the room rambling about wanting to get K blackout drunk and watch her get gangbanged by drunk dudes. "Hehe, I could pimp you out, sweetie," horny glossy eyes all over K's body, "just find real lowlifes who won't ask any questions about why you're semiconscious or how your ass got so bruised up, make 'em pay a dollar to fuck their load into your ass."

K just nodded, not liking the idea, but not wanting to show any resistance.

A half hour after that, Rose was passed out on her floor. K took this as an opportunity to slip down the stairs and back to her dorm.

Her ass was still too sore to sit on, so she put her laptop on her dresser so she could stand while she used it. She still had that tab open of the doctor who provided trans healthcare. Probably, she should close the tab, it was probably a bad idea to schedule the appointment. Didn't want to anger Rose. Besides, she told herself, she had people who liked her how she was, she should try to be more okay with how her body was already.

She closed the tab and immediately felt a tremendous sense of loss, bordering on panic, fuck fuck she didn't want to lose it, no no no... She was being silly, of course, it was right there in her history, she opened a new tab.

It was clear, then, that regardless of how she ought to feel, she was desperate for that appointment. Would anyone be into her if she became feminized? Certainly, she'd been spending a lot of time lately watching pornographic videos featuring trans girls, but, being real, she wasn't watching them because she was into those girls, she was still much more into men, she was watching because she was desperate to be like them. The fact that there were so many videos like that presumably meant someone must be attracted to them... Or maybe not. Maybe the market for those videos was fueled by a mass yearning to be like them, with very few people actually desiring these estrogenized males.

Skye. Skye had seemed into the idea of K becoming more feminized. She sent Skye a message, "So were you serious when you said you'd still be attracted to me if I had breasts? Like, that wasn't a joke?"

Wasn't long before the reply came; "Nooo I was not fucking joking dude, you'd be SO hot."

K couldn't help grinning. "Alright then, I'm gonna do it." And before she could chicken out, she clicked the 'Request Appointment' button on Dr. Colville's page.

Another new message from Skye. "Breast implants?"

"Lol no," K typed, "I'm gonna get on estrogen!!!"

"Oh! Yeah I've heard about that. Hell yeah! Natural is better."

K smirked. So what if Rose didn't like it? K didn't owe her a goddamn thing, actually. No good reason to let Rose control her life.

She spent one second imagining how Rose might react and her confidence faltered, her heartbeat quickened, breathing went shallow, Rose had ordered her not to do this, she was acting against Rose, fuck knew what would happen... This is not me and I am not this, she repeated to herself, and just like that she was able to take in a slow, deep breath. If Rose punished her, she could take it and survive it and walk away, and she would still be herself, not Rose's boytoy. And if Rose stopped being attracted to her, well, she'd be a little more alone. But Skye would like her. And Skye wouldn't be the only one, probably.

No, definitely. Probably.

She plugged her phone in for the night and sat down on her bed, immediately jolting up to her feet again when her tender ass touched the mattress. Alright, K told herself, we're gonna have to lie on our stomach tonight.

*

To Be Continued

*

We're gonna go back to Your New Shoulder Devil next time, don't worry

12