Belfield High School Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow the conversation went back to normal and Ryan was able to speak again. After they got out of the hot tub they went back into the TV room.

Ryan changed back into his clothes and Emma put on volleyball shorts and another sports bra. "So how did you like homecoming with me?" Emma asked flirtatiously.

"It was amazing." Ryan replied.

"Can I see?" Emma said.

"See what?" Ryan asked puzzled.

"Your dick." Emma said giggling. Ryan looked her over. Her ass was amazing in the shorts and her sports bra hugged her breasts very tight. Hornyness won over in the end and he slid his shorts down revealing his 8 inch shaft.

Emma grabbed it. It was already mostly erect and she lightly put her mouth to it. In what felt like forever she finally fit all of it. She withdrew and took her mouth off. Then standing up she took off her sports bra. Her tits defied gravity. They hung suspended in midair. Ryan reached up and groped them.

They were perfect. Her nipples were dollar coin sized and stuck out beautifly when hard. Her breasts felt like dough to touch as he moved his hands carefully over them. He heard her moan and felt her push her chest out to him as he took control of her boobs.

Emma sighed as she lowered herself fully onto his lap, facing him so he could continue to play with them. She worked her hips as he explored her breasts. Ryan lowered his mouth down to her breasts, sucking and planting kisses on them. Playing with her nipples and motorboating her was enough to make her moan with pleasure. Very lightly he nibbled at each nipple causing Emma to writhe with pleasure. Emma stood again and lowered her volleyball shorts revealing that she had no panties on underneath.

Her pussy was amazing. It was completely shaven and smooth. As Ryan watched Emma reached down and lightly pulled her pussy lips apart, the put a finger in. As Emma played with herself she groaned softly. Ryan reached out, removing her finger and inserting his own. As he fingered her Emma moaned softly playing with her breasts.

Ryan couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. He lay Emma down at the edge of the sofa facing up so that Ryan looked down at her. Ryan inserted his dick into her already soaking pussy receiving a shaking gasp. Ryan went slowly, savoring the moment. She wasn't as tight as Sophia or Claire had been and he wondered if this was her first time. To be honest though, he didn't care. Ryan new they would be home alone for a while so he didn't want to rush.

Emma moaned and shuddered with every movement. Ryan felt Emma start to rock her hips so he sped up a little bit, not wanting to lose her. Ryan could feel her start to tense around his dick and knew Emma was close to an orgasim.

Emma got up. She turned and faced Ryan. She pushed Ryan back into a single chair next to the couch. She then hopped on his lap and grinded her pussy up and down on his cock, never fully putting it in but teasing him tremendously. Ryan shuddered. "You like this?" Emma said. She had read somewhere that dirty talk was a turn on. "You like it when I move my pussy up and down your cock? You like it when I Ryan you off with my pussy? You want to fuck me more don't you? You want to pound me right? Make me your slut?" Ryan just nodded.

After a minute of this Ryan couldn't take it anymore. He lifted her up and set her down lightly so that his dick pierced her pussy again. He lowered her down onto him until his cock was no longer visible.

"Oh FUCK! Harder, HARDER! Emma cried out as Ryan raised and lowered her quickly onto his dick, over and over. Ryan could feel her start to tense up. Her pussy clenched onto his dick forcing the skin back even further. Ryan felt her juices ooze past his still lodged in dick and that was the last straw.

Ryan rocketed into her. Emma screamed with pleasure as shot after shot of semen filled her pussy. Emma collapsed onto Ryan, her breasts firmly placed on his chest. Ryan felt her pussy loosen it's grip on his dick but neither one of them made a move to remove it from Emma's vagina.

After minutes of lying there, Emma pivoted and found the remote and turned on the TV. She navigated to netflix and turned on some cheesy romantic comedy then lay back with her head on Ryan's shoulder. His dick was still loosely stuck in her pussy.

***

They lay like that for the entire movie. At one of the sex scenes Ryan started to get horney again and lighly massaged her breasts while his dick became simi-hard again. Emma giggled and turned slightly giving him easier access, but after that nothing else happened for the rest of the movie.

Ryan was fine with that though. Plus, the living room had gotten relatively cold and not wanting to move and ruin their moment, Ryan had been thankful for her warmth.

The movie ended and Emma reluctantly got up, removing Ryans dick from her pussy finally. "I'll go and get us some blankets and pillows." She stated, then turned and swayed her hips as she walked down the hall. Ryan immediately felt cold. He heard her walking back down the stairs and she walked back into the living room baring one light blanket and a big sleeping bag. She had a frown on her face.

"Well, my parents locked up the closet with all the blankets and pillows so all I could grab was a sleeping bag and this blanket from my room. My parents and brother would kill me if I took anything from their room so this might have to do. Sorry."

"It's fine." Ryan replied, a bit disappointed. Ryan took the blanket leaving the sleeping bag for Emma. They lay down and tried to fall asleep. Ryan pulled the blanket around him but it barely did anything. His teeth started to chatter. Emma sat up.

"Well my sleeping bag is pretty cold too. It's a XXL size though so we can probably both fit in here. Then we can put the blanket over the sleeping bag and it'll be fine."

"Sure." Ryan said relieved. Emma got out, revealing her still naked body again. Despite having just had sex, Ryan still got lost in her beauty.

"Hello? You gonna get in?" Emma asked smiling. Ryan snapped back and got into the sleeping bag. Emma slid in over him, her ass cheeks on either side of his dick. Ryan positioned his right arm over her stomach and his left under her by her breasts. It was cramped, but definitely a lot warmer. Emma pulled the blanket over them and they drifted off to sleep spooning together.

***

Ryan woke up in the morning to a hard on. His dick had grown again and was now lodged between Emma's ass cheeks. "Good morning." Emma whispered to him as she heard him start to shift positions.

Realizing Emma knew where his dick was and didn't seem to mind he stopped struggling. Instead he positioned his hands to start massaging her breasts again. He heard Emma let out a soft gasp and start lightly grinding her unclothed ass on his hard dick.

They went like that for ten minutes until Ryan suddenly remembered Emma's brother. "What time does your brother get home usually?" Ryan asked.

"It's ok, he won't show up for a couple of hours." Emma replied confidently.

"Well then since we have time, do you want to finish up?" Ryan asked smiling.

"Definitely." Emma said with a giggle.

"Ok, what do you want me to do?" Ryan asked.

"Eat me out." Emma quickly stated. She lay back on the chair and spread her legs as far as they could go giving Ryan an amazing view of her pussy.

Ryan lunged in and pushed his tongue into her pussy. Then moving it out he swirled it around her clit. Flicking it and stimulating it. Within seconds Emma was wet and Ryan continued to tease her. All of a sudden Ryan felt Emma lift his head away.

"I can't take it any longer, put your dick in now." Emma commanded. Ryan moved his dick around her opening, continuing to tease. Then all of a sudden he panicked.

"You're on a birth control pill right?" Ryan asked thinking about last night.

"Yes, now PUT YOUR DICK IN MY PUSSY NOW!" Emma yelled. Ryan slid it all the way in easily since she was so wet. He thrust into Emma. She screamed and clutched the edge of the chair. "FUCK YES, DON'T SLOW DOWN, FUCK ME Ryan." She was much louder than she had been last night. Ryan didn't know if she just hadn't wanted to wake the neighbors last night or if she was just hornier today but he didn't care.

Emma rocked and shook and quickly orgasmed. Her naked body writhing on the sofa. Ryan didn't let up his thrust and quickly orgasimed himself sending her into another too. He opened up and pumped into her again. This time he could feel her squirt as he came and the mixture filled the inside of her pussy. Emma's body spasmed, forcing her pussy up and sending Ryan's dick somehow even further in, ripping apart her canal.

Ryan slowed down and could hear squelching sounds as he moved into her from the cum filling her pussy. Emma stopped screaming and lay back, gasping for air.

Ryan moved down to her pussy and started to eat her out again, slowly this time. Emma moaned as she felt her juices being sucked up by him. Finally, Ryan finished and lay next to her.

Emma pulled him in and kissed him. Ryan sat back down next to her and made out with her. Their tongues entwined. Ryan massaging her breasts again and Emma gripping the back of his head. At last they broke apart and Ryan reluctantly had to leave. Emma promised they would talk soon.

***

Monday arrived and as promised Emma and Ryan had talked over the weekend. They had mostly played games like smash or pass or kill marry fuck over text but it was good all the same.

Ryan met up with the group in the commons and they asked what had happened. Ryan caved and told Luke and the twins. Matt had been absent that day and Ryan was glad because he wasn't sure if Matt could be completely trusted.

"WHAT?" Was the immediate response from the twins. Since Luke already knew Ryan also told them about Claire, Sophia, and Allie. Luke wasn't as surprised because he knew about the others already but he was still excited.

Before anyone could question him further the bell rang and Ryan went off to ELA. Since Isabella was there Ryan and Emma couldn't talk much but Emma made sure to push out her boobs and bend over for him as much as possible.

Before long math came. The class was expecting their tests from Thursday back and Ryan was expecting to have done well. He was almost positive he nailed the test and sure enough when he got it back he had gotten a 100%. It was his only 100% on a test in math that year so he savoured it.

Ryan looked around to see people's reactions to their grades. It was fairly mixed, like usual there was some good and some bad. He locked eyes with Andrew and walked over. Ryan had yet to beat Andrew on any math quiz or test this year so he was hoping to rub it in as much as possible.

Ryan glanced at his paper and right at the top was a 62% and a "see me during lunch" from Mrs. Grierson. Andrew he could see was close to tears. You had to maintain an 85% average for the class to move on to honors next year and this wouldn't help.

After Andrew and Ryan finished corrections (well just Andrew) Ryan tried to make light of the situation.

"Remember how you had said you would "plow her" and "see her after class" and all that stuff during cross country practice. Well this could be your shot.

Andrew smiled. "Well I'm going to have to see her after, before, and during class if I want her to move this up."

"It's not an F." Ryan stated.

"You're right, it's a D-." Said Andrew with mock happiness.

"And remember Andrew. D is for Dick. D is for destroy. Make her raise the grade." Ryan said grinning.

"I guess we'll see." Andrew said still frustrated but feeling a little better.

***

Class ended and Andrew hung back. Mrs. G didn't have a class after so they didn't have to rush. Mrs. Grierson stood up from her desk. It was only then Andrew realized she was wearing her cross country coaching uniform. A very tight grey and blue shirt and grey leggings.

"Now Andrew. Your one of my best students this year. Why did you do so poorly on this test? You did well on the quizzes." She asked.

"I don't know." Andrew said. "I guess I just had a bad day."

"That's what I thought. The last thing I would want to do is not pass a student who deserves to pass so I think I can forget about this, under one condition."

"What's that?" Andrew asked confused.

"Well me and my husband have been fighting lately and I haven't had a good fucking in a long time." Mrs. G said walking closer to Andrew's desk. "So I think I can turn that 62 into a 92 no problem if we fixed my issue first." Mrs. Grierson leaned over Andrew's desk.

Mrs. G was a shorter woman with B-cup breasts, however it was her ass that Andrew had been staring at at every practice. And the grey leggings she was wearing showed it off great.

Andrew eyed her up and down and Mrs. G smiled. "I wore this uniform today just for you. I know how much you been gawking at me at practice in it" She said as she pulled Andrew out of his seat. "So what do you say? Help me help you." She giggled.

Andrew didn't need a second invitation. He grabbed her ass from behind. He was surprised by how firm is was despite her being in her thirties. Mrs. Grierson's eyes widened.

"Oh. Feisty are we? This will be lots of fun." And with one quick motion she had Andrews pants by his ankles. Andrew had a reasonable 6 inch uncircumcised dick but this was his first time so it was time for Mrs. G to see if he could use it.

She dropped onto her knees and stuck his dick in her mouth. She twirled her tongue around while taking him all. Andrew moaned. Mrs. Grierson stared at Andrew without slowing her strokes at all. She felt him start to tense and pulled off.

She tore her top off and unclasped her bra. Andrew's eyes bulged as he stared at her soft tits. Her nipples were huge but weren't incredibly hard. Placing Andrew's hands on her perky tits, she started making out with him. Andrew moved his hands around. Pinching her nipples and holding her boobs. Andrew could feel her massive nipples get harder as he groped her. She forced her tongue down Andrew's throat as far as she could, then slowly brought it back up, playing with Andrew's tongue on the way.

Andrew was dazed. He was just following whatever she did. Mrs. G stepped back and motioned for Andrew to take off his shirt. Andrew obeyed quickly.

He watched, now fully nude, as Mrs. G ran her hand slowly up her leg. Turning and pushing her ass out, she carefully lowered her leggings down revealing that she was not wearing any panties.

She had a small bush but it was easy to see it had been trimmed recently. He knew she hadn't had sex in a while and saw by how wet she was she wanted it more than anything.

Andrew ran his hands over her ass, giving it a squeeze taking it all in. Mrs. Grierson backed up so that her ass was on his cock and started to twerk. Andrew couldn't believe it. Mrs. Grierson was grinding on him.

Finally Mrs. Grierson stepped off and slid a condom onto Andrew. "Now, think of this as your final. All the other stuff was tests and quizzes. This is for it all." Then she grabbed Andrew's rock hard dick and slid it into her soaking vagina.

Andrew pounded into her, there was no need to start slow. Mrs. G grabbed a desk for support. Andrew and Mrs. G moaned in unison. Andrew reached around and grabbed her tits. Mrs. G shook. "Fuck yes Andrew, harder, harder, HARDER!" She screamed, completely forgetting they were in a school.

Andrew exploded into the condom. His moaning matching Mrs. G's. He was shaking when he finished. Mrs. Grierson spasmed. Her hips moved without control. Finally, she came to a sudden halt.

"Ok." Mrs. Grierson gasped. "Now, eat me out." Andrew crawled over to her and stuck his face in between her legs. He licked and sucked and flicked her clit. Mrs. G rocked and grinded her pussy all over his face, squirting her juices all over the floor.

Andrew fell off and lay on the floor next to Mrs. G. "Andrew." Mrs. G gasped. "You don't deserve a 92 for that. You deserve a 100. I'll go change it as soon as I'm recovered. Grab a pass before you head to your next class. Lunch ended 10 minutes ago."

Andrew silently got up and changed back again. When he went to put on his underwear he realized he was still wearing the condom. As he pulled it off his dick remained coated in cum. "Here, let me help." Mrs. Grierson said quietly.

Andrew lowered it to her mouth and she sucked all the cum off him. Then giving him a kiss said "hopefully you'll fail the next test too." Andrew got fully dressed and headed to his next class, exhausted.

***

Andrew couldn't focus in his next class. He practically bolted to art to tell Ryan what had happened.

"That's amazing." Ryan said. "So you're getting a 100% on it."

"Yep." said Andrew. "She was amazing. When she screamed I thought for sure we would get busted."

"Maybe I should see her after class." Ryan laughed. Suddenly, Claire and Emma came over.

"So, I couldn't help overhearing some of your conversation Andrew." Claire smirked. Andrew looked mortified.

"It's ok. We won't tell." Emma giggled.

"So how was it?" Claire asked smiling.

"Um..." Andrew tried to answer but Ryan saved him.

"I think we need to let him recover before questions."

"Oh, fine." Claire said with mock annoyance. With that Emma and Andrew walked away.

"I'm going over to Emma's Friday night for a sleepover. Want to join us?" Claire asked when Andrew was finally out of earshot.

"Definitely." Ryan said.

"Ok great, and it was Emma's idea so you don't have to check with her." Claire stated.

"Cool, looking forward to it already." Ryan replied.

12