Belfield High School Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked Claire out like we talked about." Ryan said.

"Nice. We can still fuck right?" Emma asked.

"Yep." Ryan said happily and Emma smiled. It was already shaping up into a great day and Ryan still had Sophia to look forward to tonight.

***

Ryan drove to Sophia's house. As he arrived he was treated to a very exited Sophia running down her driveway in hot pink lingerie. Obviously not caring that she lived in plain site of a busy road.

The lingerie was very sexy. The only thing covering above her waist was a very tiny bra made up of pink lace making it see through. Ryan easily saw straight to her small, eraser nipples. Her stomach was as smooth as ever, forcing Ryan's eyes to slide down it to her panties. They were extremely tight giving Ryan the glory of a full cameltoe. It was also very skimpy like the bra. Barely covering her pussy and being held up only by a string that went around her waist and in between her butt cheeks forming a harness. Finally, she had stockings that reached from her toes to her mid thigh. The stockings were light pink and like the bra completely see through.

As Ryan got out of the car, Sophia embraced him, running a hand down into his athletic shorts and grabbing hold of his already growing dick. She pulled it out and immediately started stroking it. A car honked as it went by and Sophia flashed them her pussy quickly, acting like she didn't care who saw her. Even so, they went inside to continue.

"So what are these role playing ideas you were talking about?" Ryan asked curious.

"Well I'm already dressed for the first one. This is a non-negotiable one because it's been a fantasy of mine since I met you. You walk into a strip club. You grab a seat and look around." Sophia explained.

"Very tasteful." Ryan said smirking.

"Shut up and listen. A beautiful petite girl walks up to you in pink lingerie like mine. She leads you into a private room and pulls up a chair for you." As Sophia was describing this she slowly pulled up a chair for Ryan with no armrests. "This role play doesn't involve sex, but the next couple will so don't be disappointed. Anyway, she pushes you into the chair, and the rest is before your eyes now." Sophia finished as she pushed Ryan into the chair and immediately sat down on his lap. She reached out and turned on her speaker, then began grinding into to the beat of the music.

After a few minutes of this to get Ryan hard, she stood up and turned around, sitting on his lap facing him. She pushed her pussy into his crotch and began working up and down on it.

"You can touch me." Sophia said grinning, clearly enjoying herself. Ryan placed his hands on her hips, running them up and down her smooth as silk stomach and sides. Sophia groaned as he felt her. Then stepping up, she put one foot in between his legs on the chair with the other on the ground to Ryans left and then moved her hips so her panties met his shirt then pulled back, then in again. Ryan quickly pulled his shirt off and put his right hand on her ass.

She pulled off his once again and prepared to do her last move. She pulled Ryan out of the chair leaving him laying flat on the ground. She dropped down to his crotch again and began sliding up and down his stomach and crotch, all the while looking down at him. Ryan once again placed his hands on her hips and moved with her. Sometimes sliding back and squeezing her firm ass earning a gasp with every squeeze.

After what felt like an eternity of this, Sophia reluctantly got off of Ryan knowing they still had more to do that night.

"Ok. So I have a couple options for you." Sophia said. "We have student teacher..?"

"Nope." Ryan said firmly.

"Ok. Football player cheerleader." Sophia suggested.

"That sounds fun." Ryan said.

"Awesome, I have just the outfit." Sophia said jumping with excitement then bolting upstairs. She came down a few minutes later in the sexiest cheerleader uniform Ryan had ever seen. "Me and Allie went out shopping for these types of outfits yesterday. I have one for every scenario I give you." Sophia said grinning. "This isn't the only night we're going to do this."

She was dressed in very tight, skimpy, blue, solid panties. She also had a tight, zip up, also blue bra that didn't cover much. Her completely exposed legs strutted towards him, her hips swinging as much as possible.

"Why hello my strong, muscular, handsome quarterback. I think a little celebration is in order for your game winning touchdown pass." Sophia said giggling, running her hands over Ryan's muscular chest.

"What is it you have in mind?" Ryan asked smirking as he reached up to the zipper on Sophia's bra.

"Oh, I was thinking some blow jobs, some pussy pounding, maybe a little punishment for me wearing such a naughty outfit to your game today." Sophia said in the sexiest voice he had ever heard. That was it for Ryan. He unzipped her bra and practically ripped it off of her. He pulled down his shorts and underwear in one motion and pulled Sophia's mouth over his dick giving her just enough time for and "oh fuck yes" to escape her mouth.

Sophia took Ryan in no problem, forcing her mouth to swallow all 8 inches of him over and over. Deepthroating him until she couldn't breath. Only then did Ryan let her off.

Sophia stuck her ass out at him and she pulled down her panties. Ryan picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, marching her over to the chair where he had gotten his lap dance. He set her down then bent her over his lap. A nude Sophia, ass up, on Ryans equally naked body sent Ryan into a world of lust.

"So slut, you think you can just walk around in whatever you want and not get any punishment. Well how many spankings do you think a whore like you deserves?" Ryan asked forcefully.

"20?" Sophia stated questioningly.

"30 it is." Ryan said grinning. His eyes filled with lust for the gymnast. Then, as his hand made contact for the first time on Sophia's perky little gymnast ass, Sophia lost control too.

"MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!" Sophia screamed.

"What are you?" Ryan asked as his hand made contact again, this time with the other cheek.

"I'M YOUR WHORE, YOUR SLUT. PUNISH ME!" Sophia screamed as Ryan came down again and again on her, alternating cheeks each time. After 15 spankings Ryan lost count. He was to busy prompting Sophia's yelling.

"What do you love?" Ryan would ask. *Slap*

"BEING YOUR SLUT. CUMMING. SEX. I'M A WHORE." Sophia would answer.

"What am I." Ryan asked. *Slap*

"MASTER, GOD, I DON'T KNOW Ryan, I'M YOUR SLUT. JUST SPANK ME! HARDER!" Sophia cried. Ryan responded by spanking her even harder on each cheek once causing Sophia to cry out. When as she realized he had stopped, her eyes opened and she tried to sit on his lap, but her butt stung and Ryan had to help her onto the coach lying face down. The fire in his eyes gone but Ryan didn't regret one minute of it, he knew Sophia felt the same.

"Holy fuck." Sophia finally said. "I didn't know you had this side of you."

"Did you like it?" Ryan asked sheepishly.

"Ryan, that was fucking amazing. Now go get me some ice, my ass hurts." Sophia said laughing slightly. Ryan placed one bag of ice on each cheek. Finally after 10 minutes Sophia stood up gingerly and announced she was ready for their last role play.

"Ok." Sophia said. "Your options are masseuse or bather. They are pretty self explanatory, either massage me then fuck me or give me a bath or shower then fuck me. I'll let you be creative."

"Ok, I choose masseuse, but we'll have to try shower some time." Ryan answered. Sophia went to her bathroom and returned with massage oil and some candles. She lit all the candles and turned off the lights.

"We had our hardcore fun. Let's do some soft stuff." Sophia said and Ryan smiled. He put some oil on his hands and when Sophia was all laid out on the floor began spreading it on her back and shoulders. When he heard her moan at a certain spot he would focus there for a while. He moved down to her ass, but as he put pressure he heard her gasp and assumed she was still a little sore from the spanking. He worked lightly, focusing around the cheeks.

When he was finished there he softly flipped her over and held the bottle over her, dripping oil onto her stomach and chest. He worked slowly, taking in her breathtaking body. Running his hands slowly over her stomach he heard her giggle. He then moved up and started circling her breasts with his hands. Sophia moaned with every circle. When he thought she had had enough teasing, he moved onto her breasts. Sophia uttered a loud gasp as he pinched her rock hard eraser nipples. He stayed on her breasts for a long time, enjoying every gasp and moan her got. Finally, he slid his hands down her stomach to her clean shaven pussy. He moved around her pussy several times, causing an annoyed grunt from Sophia at being teased so much.

At last he inserted a finger. Sophia moaned. He moved it around until he found her clit. Then inserting another finger he began to play with it. Each movement causing Sophia's body to move her hips up and down, gasping and groaning in unison with Ryan's tugs and pinches on her clit.

Ryan slowly removed his finger and replaced them with his dick. He lifted up her hips to his crotch and slowly let it penetrate Sophia. He kept it moving slowly in and out of Sophia's pussy. Ryan loved seeing Sophia, eyes closed, savoring every inch. Rolling her hips and groping her breasts. Ryan released into Sophia, causing her to tense and her pussy to tighten, giving him even more pleasure. Ryan pulled his dick out and crawled next to Sophia, spooning her. She was already asleep, and Ryan soon followed her.

***

Ryan woke up the next morning spooning Sophia. His morning wood nestled between her ass cheeks. He lay there for a moment until he realized it was 10 o'clock in the morning. Not only had his parents been expecting him home an hour earlier, Sophia's parents must have come home at some point last night and there was a good chance they had seen them together. He lightly shook Sophia awake.

"Wassup?" Sophia asked groggily.

"Are your parents home?" Ryan asked firmly, keeping his voice low.

"Oh shit." Sophia yelped springing up then immediately crashing down on top of Ryan again. "My ass still hurts." She stated.

"Do you think they saw us?" Whispered Ryan.

"I hope not. Don't worry about it though, they probably went straight upstairs. If they ask why I'm naked and there's lingerie on the floor I'll tell them it was me and Allie. We do stuff like this a lot so they'll understand. Just go quickly." Sophia whispered quickly.

"What about my car?" Ryan asked. "They probably noticed that."

"Just go, I'll say it was Allie. They won't remember what the car looked like." Sophia said.

"Ok, I was never hear." Ryan said with a wink, then bolted out the door, leaving his clothes in the house, and drove off.

***

Ryan was able to get out of trouble for being late relatively easily and went straight up to text Luke.

- "Did you ask Abby out?" Ryan asked.

- "Yep" Luke responded almost instantly.

- "Awesome, where to?" Ryan sent.

- "The new horror movie in theaters, then dinner after" Luke texted.

- "Great. I just got back from Sophia's" Ryan sent.

- "How was role playing?" Luke asked.

- "Amazing, Sophia has this wild side to her you would never guess just by talking to her" Ryan texted.

- "Well, I actually have to go now. The movie is today" Luke explained.

- "Good luck" Ryan sent.

***

Luke had never been this nervous in his life. "She said yes" he repeated to himself over and over in his head as he drove to pick her up. He pulled into her driveway and stopped the car. Luke considered just sending her a text to come out but felt that wouldn't go down well, so taking a deep breath he stepped out of the car.

As he approached her front door, the door opened and a well built man (Luke guessed it was her father) obscured the doorway.

"So, you'll be taking my daughter out tonight." He stated in a deep bellowey voice.

"Yes sir. What time should she be home?" Luke asked politely.

"Listen Luke, from what I've heard from Abby about you I think you'll take good care of her. However, if this night doesn't meet hers or my expectations there will be consequences. I'm not going to wait up for her because she is 18 but I will check on her in the morning. No alcohol. Movie, dinner, home. That's it. No other stops. Also..." Abby's dad rambled.

"Dad, stop it. Luke wont do anything I don't want." Abby said sounding exasperated. Luke peeked past her dad to see her walking down the stairs in an amazing outfit.

Abby was very petite, similar to Sophia but taller and with a little less of an ass. Still she was stunning. She wore a tight, sleeveless, turquoise shirt with a short, black skirt. She had on two inch heels and mid-calf socks that hugged her strong legs.

Luke mock bowed getting a giggle and a mock curtsey in return. They walked to Luke's car. Abby waved to her dad then stepping into the car through the door held open by Luke. As they drove off Luke couldn't help but steal glances at her body. Abby caught him a few times and blushed.

They got to the movies and found their seats. Luke had been able to get some great seats, just behind the middle row and slightly off to the left. As the movie got scary Luke felt Abby move closer to him. Finally, on one particularly scary jumpscare, Abby snuggled up next to him. He put his arm over her shoulder. They finished the movie in this position and it lasted throughout the credits too. When they finally got up Luke kept his arm around her at mid-chest level. They had reservations at a cozy restaurant in the same plaza as the theater and got seated right away.

They talked all throughout the evening. Service was good and the food was excellent, but Luke really only cared about Abby. When at last they had finished dessert, Luke paid and they walked out to his car.

"I had a great time tonight." Abby said, looking at Luke and he put his arm around her waist.

"Me too." Luke said smiling. Without even thinking he moved in and kissed Abby. Abby returned the kiss, running her hands under Luke's shirt and over his chest. He had abs, not as good as Ryan but still noticeable. Luke moved his free hand to the back of her head and the one on her waist under her shirt on her back. They made out like that for what felt like forever. When they finally broke the kiss they stared into each other's eyes and smiled.

As they drove home they made small talk but still were trying to wrap their heads around the kiss. They pulled into Abby's driveway and both got out. Luke walked Abby to her front porch. They kissed again, briefly this time.

"Want to come in for a second?" Abby asked.

"Sure." Luke said quickly. Abby led him into the house, Luke watched her ass sway as she moved in her short skirt.

"I wanted to repay you for such a romantic evening." Abby said grinning. Getting down on her knees she unzipped Luke's khakis, sliding them down his legs. She slip down his underwear next to reveal Luke's already hard 7 inch dick. Abby had never given a blowjob before but she had looked up a few tricks thinking this might happen.

She spit on Luke's cock, the moved her mouth into it. She put her hand on it too so she was Ryaning and blowing him. Luke groaned with pleasure. Abby took this as a good sign and sped up. Within minutes Luke was ready to cum. He rocketed into Abby's mouth. He had never cummed this hard before. Abby's mouth was overflowing with semen. Somehow, she managed to swallow most of it.

Luke had never felt so good, he had to sit down. Abby smiled at him, proud of what she had been able to do.

"Maybe next time we can go all the way." Abby said with a new confidence about her.

"Fuck yeah." Luke said grinning. After laying there for a few more minutes he said he should probably head back.

"See you on Monday." Said Abby sexily.

***

Luke left and drove home, happy as a clam. When he got home he slipped to his room to text Ryan what had happened.

- "Dude, Abby is fucking AMAZING!" Luke sent.

- "Awesome, how'd it go?" Ryan asked.

- "Movie was great, Food great too, Abby is fucking FANTASTIC" Luke texted.

- "What happened?" Ryan asked and Luke left out no detail.

- "That's awesome. Me and Claire have a date tomorrow. I hope it goes as good as yours ;)" Ryan sent.

- "IDK if anything can top my day" Luke texted.

- "I'll let you know how it goes. GN" Ryan sent.

- "GN" Luke responded, then fell straight asleep.

12