All Comments on 'Believe it or Not'

by Vegemiteman

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There won't be a next one

Because, when Stuart leaves for work tomorrow, he won't be coming home ever again. That is if he is a real man. You made him lose all faith in your fidelity, nice job LADY(?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't know

Sounds like they have problems.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 4 years ago
*5*

"Epic stupidity" . For sure, that's an apt title for your epically dumb comment. She gave hubby what he wanted. She obviously has a special connection with him. She knows how to turn him on. Hope this story line continues.

basher123basher123over 4 years ago

Enjoyed it. Ignore the anonymous trolls,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good descriptive writing

I could picture this so for me well written. If it was his fantasy then i could see him staying hard and then the sex. But if not then its another story and would have a much different ending.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Um, the idea of a twist is to surprise the reader. Why put it in a tag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantasy is one thing

Her telling me that story would cause me to shrink rapidly. I'm pretty sure calling or a cheating cunt for the next 30 minutes would probably remove all of her sexual arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’ll never understand commenters

You’re in Loving Wives. What do you expect? You want something that doesn’t contain extra-marital affairs? Go to erotic couplings. You’re on a sex site; drop the hate and focus on what gets you off. You should be smart enough to avoid the things you dislike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When he asks if it was true

and she won't give him an answer. No he isn't just going to fall asleep.

It's either a edgy role play between them or he'll probably see it correctly as the end of their marriage. Considering you portrayed her as loving and going carefully and sensitively in the earlier stages, then those last lines spoilt it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well...

The technical aspect of the writing is quite good. Unfortunately, while it's hard to come up with something at all original in LW, this theme is way overdone. I also don't understand men who are submissives and/or cucks, but that's another matter. If you could come up with something more original in the plot, I think you write well enough to do quite a good job.

richard_frichard_fover 4 years ago
Good store and it belongs in Loving Wives

First, ignore the haters and trolls. They slag off EVERY SINGLE STORY in the LV section.

The light bondage is just incidental to the story, so this is in the right section. Please continue. The wife is an interesting character.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
Good Writing *****

Good job of telling your chosen story. Descriptive writing is excellent and I’m still not sure if she was just teasing. There is so many ways things could go from here it’s mindboggling.

Personally I lean toward a Ch02 where the girls continue the fantasy until Hubby starts to accept it as such then they actually do what they have been pretending all along.

Will be looking forward to see if this continues and where it goes. If you don’t intend to follow up, maybe you could invite other writers to add their finish, much like FTDS used to do.

Thanks for the effort. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great little tease

There is nothing better then when your wife remembers a story she hasn't shared yet. This was a fun read.

But oh my god, what an idiot that guy is who posted the comment epic stupidity. It's clear he has zero concept of how relationship work or even about how fictional stories work. "have her arrested..." I can't stop laughing at that. When your main function in life is to hang out on a porn site and post negative comments on every story in a particular genre, you really are the lowest form of life there is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eyemask?

Is a blindfold. So tell me how can the husband see anything? Also I would not stay hard with that story. In fact as soon as she let me up...well I would pack my suitcase as the monitorsgot the whole thing recorded. Including the bondage and how she didn't let him up after he struggled. Seems pretty criminal here. Maybe 3 to 5 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely done!

I especially liked the pace at which you unfolded the dramatic plot. Your descriptions of the character's reactions -- thoughts, feelings, actions -- were tightly presented. Not too much, not too little. Very well written with a humorous yet not-too-surprising ending. I asked myself as I was considering the story 'How many wives would venture this kind and degree of creativity in bringing sexual passion to a marriage?' Not many, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No sequel needed

Some stories are just fine with letting the reader's imagination take over.

Pudding

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon idiot

The comment that starts “is it blindfold” is clearly written by a moron. SMH what an imbecile; it’s likely he’s writing from his parent’s basement where he sleeps alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She's out

No place for a bitch like that. She has no respect for the guy at all.

1*...... the type of fantasy is just a fucking fetish and is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sad

How bad has intimacy become if the man can't ACT like a man?

A REAL man would have demanded to be released so he could begin packing.

Why would a woman who claims to "love" her mate betray him like this? As much as it was a "fictitious scenario", it was cruel and hurtful if the man was indeed a true man and not some cosmo-fantasy-male. Fortunately, in this case, the male in the story was a latent homosexual who only regarded his partner as a beard for social situations and a living sex doll for when the power went out and he couldn't access the internet prostitutes he preferred.

A sad view of the degenerating social fabric.....

Smokepole

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

I thought as a fictitious story she did it masterfully. If it was a view into the future not so good. I don't know for sure but I would say a good 80% of men say they would like to see their wife with another but only about 10% really do. yes my numbers are made up but its how I feel. When couples play that is it real or not they walk a thin line on whether or not the spouse will go postal or not. Once the seed of doubt is planted it grows like a weed.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 4 years ago
Ending should be 100% ambiguous.

As should her motive for telling him the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reads like

She is thinking she is entitled to cheat. Sounds like the death knoll chiming.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 4 years ago
Loved it!!!

Well done and spot on for the category. Ignore the haters living in their mother’s basement. Your story was very well written, very believable and very erotic. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect

Ignore the naysayers, it’s perfect.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
excellent writing

I liked your descriptive writing and how "she" told the story. My only concerns or questions in the story are around the "hall pass" and the fact he was not "there".

She mentions his fantasy to watch her with another man. Not much was said about that. Did he tell her? Did she read his email or web browser history? She then says something like "I hope he doesn't mind that he was not there". Well, if I were him I would mind and I would be damn pissed and not turned on. Shit, the fantasy was to watch and not hear about it afterwards.

Then the "Hall Pass". Did she tell that to Bill to get him to commit? He wanted her but all along she teased then she told him she was married so all he did was make out and feel her up. But when she said Hall Pass they then went farther to fingering and blow job. So again to me she needed to explain the hall pass more to hubby. Either there was a hall pass not mentioned earlier and he knew it or she explains that is how she got Bill to do more.

But these two items would lead me to believe that he would not be aroused and then pound her to climax etc. And the way she ended it by not answering (would you believe her anyway?) would again leave me angry and not aroused. She took what would have been his fantasy and ruined it.

So good points on the writing but in my world it would have a different reaction and ending. But it is YOUR story so of course you write how you like.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 4 years ago
Re Anonny Smokepole

Yer a special kinda idiot aren't you?

A. The guy was very obviously hetero, or mostly. And as the story reads his wife knows and approves of his particular kink. Great pleaure for both.

B. Real men do whatever the fuck they want and if that includes getting off on a wife's possible infidelity, so be it.

C. If you don't like the story, write your own.

JackallsJackallsover 4 years ago
Well done

Can’t wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I swear this category is getting worse each day...

Nothing but willing cuckoldry humiliating wimpy men with their whore wives. That's not erotic, that's downright disgusting. 1* for this trashy piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another cuck out the closet on LW

*sigh* I don't understand this aspect or kink. It's so abnormal that bestiality or necrophilia is more easily understood and not as abominable.

What is scary is the increasing number of authors and subsequent stories proliferating on this theme. Even the more established and older authors the trend is noticeable. Is there a correlation?

I was hoping there'd be a twist, but alas, creampie cuck King brigade unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No answer

And I would be gone by the time she came back in the room.

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
WHY

Why do so many people think they know how to write a story that is not theirs.

You are NOT a cuck if you read or write about cuckolding. But you are an idiot if you make idiotic no sense comments.

A good story well written. 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it! Ending could go either way-genius use of words there!

That was one of the best LW stories I've read on this site. Ignore the insecure haters who don't know why they keep reading stories in a category that they "claim" to dislike. Few husbands understand the depth of love and lust it takes to allow a wife to enjoy outside sex and know that their wife will always be their wife. Most husbands are just too insecure. Maybe because they know that they are piss-poor husbands to begin with and fear that their wives will wise up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago

That was a hard one to swallow. Elizabeth know how to rub it in

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey trailon69er

Whine much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just ignore the little preteen boys!

It was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

The best stories are those that are believable and this one fits that bill. Excellently written. I read to my wife and we both enjoyed it. Hope the writer has more in the future.

Prince020402Prince020402over 4 years ago
OUTSRANDING

Very well written.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
HA HA HA

Cute ,Marie, real cute . The Bear approves.

The BEAR

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Can´t be written by a woman

So it had to be written by a man. What made it so easy to figure out is that the author kept jumping from the man to the woman and then the narrator, and then basically repeating everything just to make it into a long story. It was a good story, I liked it, its just that the author kept going to long with the narration, loosing the interest several times. I liked it because it was a belivable story. but next time let a woman tell it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whew!

Up until the end I figured we had a cheating twat and a dumb fuck of a Cuck! That type of behavior,when real jeopardizes the marriage and family and is wrecklessly selfish. With 2 young kids it just shouldn’t happen! At least she gave him his fantasy,sort of,without actually cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any man who gets excited to the thought of his wife ducking another man seriously needs mental evaluation or a gonad check! Does not matter it was a fantasy story by the wife...once she is sure he is ok with it...he will get another mans leavings to eat from her pussy soon enough!!!

Can’t figure how this chuck crap story got the marks it is showing ?

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

He married the right woman but I'm not so sure he's the right man.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

And at this point she realized her husband, like the writer had a gay streak a mile wide through his psyche' and sooner or later would be doing to a real Bill what she really hadn't.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

sooooo, it wasnt true!! too bad! everyone needs a friend or two or three! lolol, well written,,very erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous