Believe it or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, we were kissing and my head was saying stop but I couldn't. His lips were so soft and his tongue was so strong."

With that, she leaned over and started sucking and licking Stuart's ear lobes, knowing how much he loved it.

"Soon enough, his hand was on my tit, gently massaging it. I found myself moaning, I was so turned on. You know how much I love my tits being played with."

She rubbed her tit against Stuart's shoulder, the hard nipple teasing his bicep. Stuart looked at it hungrily, wanting it back in his mouth.

"I was getting so wet. I could still hear Jayne screaming in the room, Bill was massaging my tit and my hand dropped into his lap. His dick was straining against his suit pants. I began to rub it through his pants..."

At this, she began rubbing her palm against the head of Stuart's dick, rubbing the precum all around it.

"I undid the zipper and freed it. I started to wank him, rubbing him up and down. He moaned in my mouth, saying my name. It was such a turn on."

She kissed Stuart, jamming her tongue in his mouth as she started to wank him too, slowly so as to not make him cum. Stuart started bucking his hips, thrusting into her hand. He was moaning like he was possessed, like a caged animal trying to escape. Elizabeth checked on the ropes, making sure he was still captured. His hands couldn't move but his fingernails had scratched into the wood of the frame. She moaned into his mouth, loving how turned on he was. With her free hand, she took her panties off.

"His cock was just staring at me, and I am not sure what came over me but I dropped my head and took him in my mouth. I cupped his balls with one hand inside his pants while the other held him in my mouth as I sucked and rubbed my tongue around the head. He put one hand on the back of my head and held it there, applying just the slightest of pressure."

She slid down the bed, wiped some of the precum off and took Stuart in her mouth. He went completely still, holding his breath. She slowly sucked and fondled his balls, again trying to get him to the edge without sending him over. She moved her head from side to side, her hair running over his thighs and stomach. She looked up at him, cock in her mouth, and smiled around his member. The look on his face was priceless - she very rarely gave him head and usually only with a condom, so this was an unexpected treat. She let him slide from her mouth, his shaft coated in her saliva. She kept fondling his balls as she worked her way up the bed.

"As I sucked, he reached down and put his other hand up my dress - he was rubbing my ass. He wiggled his hips a little and all of a sudden, I could feel his fingers on my pussy. He rubbed me once or twice then pushed my panties aside."

She was now straddling Stuart's chest, her pussy sitting between his nipples. His eyes were transfixed on her pussy, not blinking. Elizabeth smirked and took the singlet off over her head.

Chapter 6

Stuart didn't know what day it was, who was Prime Minister or what his name was. He was beyond reasonable thought. Here he was, tied to the his marital bed, the love of his life sitting on his chest, naked, her pussy inches from his face and wetter than he had ever seen it, telling him about giving another man oral sex outside of a hotel room while he rubbed her pussy, all while her best friend was getting ploughed like an animal inside. He still wanted to yell, scream, ravage Elizabeth, blow the biggest load of his life but couldn't find a way to do any of it. This was equally the best and worst moment of his life.

"I was so wet that his fingers just slid straight into me. He pumped me with two fingers and rubbed my clit at the same time. It felt amazing. I moaned all over his cock and started sucking harder. I was so close to cumming!"

With that, she moved forward and placed her pussy right in Stuart's face.

This was Stuart's favourite thing in the world - having Elizabeth sit on his face. The act felt like pure submission - even more so now with his hands tied up. Elizabeth had all the power - she controlled whether or not her could lick and kiss her or not. She controlled whether she just hovered there while he pleasured her or if she ground herself onto his face, covering him with her juices as she rode his face to orgasm and squeezed his head with her thighs. All of those thoughts flowed through Stuart's brain as he inhaled her musk - that smell of pure arousal. He stared at her clit, protruding out, the little nub that only appeared when she was REALLY turned on, showing him how aroused she really was. He knew she wanted him to taste her. He knew HE wanted to taste her - but should he? With everything that he had just heard, should he give her that pleasure? Just then, he felt her body weight shift, her hips rotating slightly as she leant forward and she put her tits in his hands, still tied up.

He heard her moan as her squeezed them, saw her pussy contract in pleasure and he lost all other thoughts and ploughed his face forward, taking her clit between his lips and flicking it quickly with the tip of his tongue. He knew the pressure from his lips combined with the quickness of his tongue was what she loved and he was right. Elizabeth let out a very loud moan, pushing her hips down, crushing herself onto her husband's face. He continued to lick while bounced up and down, fucking his face. Because of the angle of his arms, her thighs were not covering his ears like normal and she resumed her story, breathing heavily like she was trying to talk while sprinting.

"He tasted so good in my mouth and his fingers were working my pussy so well. I kept sucking, he kept fingering until I finally lifted my head and moaned - he made me cum so hard."

With this she began bucking harder on Stuart's face, getting closer to orgasm in the here and now while cumming in the past.

"I just kept cumming, over and over while his fingers worked me. I heard Jayne cumming too, screaming out in pleasure. I was wanking his cock so fast that he finally said 'I'm gonna cum.' I jumped off the bench and knelt in front of him. I wanked him, rubbing my thumb over the head of his dick until he roared in pleasure - I pointed his dick down my dress and he came all over my tits. There was so much of it. I felt it run down between them, under my bra and down my stomach."

Elizabeth cried out, finally cumming on Stuart's face. She ground herself into him, rubbing her pussy all over. She kept going, obviously having a prolonged orgasm. Finally, she rolled over next to him, collapsing on the bed. She laid there still for a little while, panting, trying to catch her breath. She could feel Stuart's eyes on her, wanting a conclusion to the story and, probably more importantly, his own release. She looked at his cock, still hard, still twitching, and smiled. She rolled onto her side and continued.

"I still felt like I was cumming, even though both his hands were mauling my tits as he came. The waves just kept going. Finally, we both stopped and just sat there, me on the ground, him on the bench. We were both panting, exhausted. I couldn't hear Jayne anymore either. Finally, he helped me stand up and kissed me again, long, slow, passionate. He gave me the hankie from his jacket pocket but there was too much of him all over me. The door to the room opened and Ted and Jayne appeared - Ted was zipping up his pants and Jayne was standing there with just a sheet wrapped around her.

We all stopped and just looked at each other. Ted and Bill said they better be going and Ted gave Jayne a kiss on the cheek and they left. I walked inside with Jayne staring at me the whole time. She asked what happened and I told her. Finally, I took my dress off and Bill's cum ran from my throat to my navel. Jayne was shocked. We were both exhausted and fell into bed."

Chapter 7

Elizabeth knew she had him right where she wanted him. Slowly, she sat up and reached for the ropes holding him to the bed. She felt his sharp intake of breath, in anticipation of finally getting his hands on her. Before she undid the ropes, she looked him dead in the eye.

"Baby, I know your fantasy is to see me with another guy. I am sorry you weren't there when it happened. I have wanted to tell you for so long, but I was scared, embarrassed and worried. I wanted to do it right, to explain what happened in my own words and in my own time. If I take these ropes off, are you going to be ok?"

Stuart looked at his wife. He was past aroused now - he felt like he was at a whole other level that no one had ever been before. His cock was so hard it hurt; the purple head massively engorged. His arms ached from being tied up above his head for so long. His face was soaked, his legs were stiff and his stomach felt terrible. But above all else, his balls were so full that if he didn't empty them now, he thought they might pop. So, putting all other thoughts aside for the moment, he nodded his head, still unable to speak. Elizabeth undid the ropes and laid back down. Stuart rubbed his wrists and shoulders for a minute, getting the feeling back, feeling her watching him the whole time. He then rolled onto his side to look at her. She was so beautiful - still flush from a tremendous orgasm, hair all splayed out on the pillow, her tits sitting there, going up and down in time with her breathing. Then the thought of another man's cum running down between them entered his head and he lost control.

He sat up, moved to her feet and grabbed her legs. Just as she was about to open them, he shifted his hands up to her hips and rolled her onto her stomach. Her pulled her hips up until she was on all fours and rose behind her. He lined his cock up with her entrance and plunged in, bottoming out on the first thrust. Elizabeth rocked forward, yelping, part pleasure, part pain. Stuart withdrew all the way and plunged back in, bottoming out again. Elizabeth yelped again, this time much more pleasure than pain. Stuart continued, amazing himself that he didn't cum on the first thrust. He smacked Elizabeth on the ass, causing another yell of pleasure from her. He gripped her hips and started slamming into her, ramming himself into her at speed.

Elizabeth was yelling "Cum for me baby, fill me up." as he drove into her again and again, digging his fingers into her hips. He kept pounding and her Elizabeth getting louder, another orgasm surprisingly occurring. He bit his lip to ride it out, wanting all her attention when he finally came. Elizabeth kept cumming, flowing down her thighs and onto the bed. She stopped yelling and started grunting, taking the pounding from her husband and enjoying it while coming down from a second orgasm.

Finally, without a word, Stuart withdrew his cock, rolled her back onto her back and thrust back in, filling her again. From his kneeling position, he watched her face, even more flushed, eyes closed as she grunted in pleasure. He began to feel the tell-tale sign of ejaculation starting - the pressure in the balls, the shaft feeling like it had fire running through it. He pulled out and launched, sending rope after rope of his seed all over her stomach and chest. He bellowed, louder than he ever had, cumming more than he ever had. He kept going, sending it all over her until finally he was done. He collapsed next to her, face down, not moving.

Elizabeth laid there, covered in her husband's cum. She was panting - she had only ever cum from doggy style once before, very early on in her relationship with Stuart. It didn't shock her though - the pure animalistic intensity Stuart just displayed would have made any woman cum. She composed herself and looked over at Stuart. He was lying face down, not moving, barely breathing. She shook his arm and he finally turned to look at her. He looked angelic. His face was sweaty, his hair stuck to his forehead. He had a smile on his face from ear to ear. She had never been more in love with him than in that exact moment. But part of her was still worried - what would he say?

Finally, Stuart had the energy to sit up. He grabbed a nightshirt from the floor and used it to lovingly clean up his wife, wiping her down of his seed. Elizabeth sat up and looked at him expectantly.

"I..." he stopped, unsure of what he was going to say next.

"I love you. Always have always will. But I need to know, was what you just told me true? Were you with another man?"

He wanted an answer but didn't know which one - yes or no?

Elizabeth leaned over and kissed his cheek, caressing the other side with her hand.

"Wouldn't you like to know......?" with that, she got out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned, Stuart was fast asleep, snoring quietly.

Epilogue

Elizabeth grabbed her phone and quickly messaged Jayne.

"It worked. I have never seen him so horny. I have never been so horny either. The sex was incredible. Thank you so much for helping me come up with it. Worked out well that Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure was on TV that night lol. Talk soon -- I am going to need your help for the next one!"

12