Belinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that would be bad?" she thought to herself with an inward smile as she put it on.

She had also selected an off-white peasant skirt, its loose flounces almost reaching mid-thigh. It wasn't the shortest one in her collection, but when you weren't wearing panties, some discretion seemed advisable!

Belinda had decided to leave the picture request until the end of the afternoon; she thought it might be better to let Greg get more comfortable with her before she dropped that little bombshell!

She ushered him into the front hall, noting his nervousness, which she took as a good sign. If he was just here to give her help, he would probably be much more relaxed.

After she offered him a soft drink, which he declined, they adjourned to the kitchen table, where she had set up her laptop. As they reviewed the timetable options, with Greg sitting close beside her so they both could see the screen, Belinda resisted a strong urge to forget all about the task at hand, and just start kissing him!

Finally they were done, and her choices had been submitted to the university via their on-line web portal.

"I'll print them out later," she said to Greg.

"Don't forget to make a hard copy of the confirmation number," he had suggested, in his earnest way, "they have a habit of screwing up ... I saw a few pretty ugly situations from last semester on the student blog when I did my research."

"Now what?" Belinda thought to herself, as she tried to move the afternoon onto a more date-like footing.

"There's a Starbucks just a ten minute walk from here," Belinda finally said in a hopeful tone,

"maybe we could go get an iced coffee?"

"Sure ... sounds good."

It was a warm afternoon, and as they walked along, Belinda attempted to engage Greg by asking him about his course decisions. Once they had purchased their drinks, which he insisted on paying for, despite Belinda's protests, they sat at a small table to enjoy them. Belinda was very careful to keep her legs closed while she was sitting. If someone saw something, and made a remark, things could get more than just a little awkward. When they finished, they started back to her house. Greg seemed somewhat more relaxed after the coffees, Belinda observed; it was therefore definitely time to get a bit more friendly with this boy, otherwise he might just faint when she asked him to help her with the dare. So she put her hand in his, to signal to him that this was more than just a friendly afternoon outing!

The streets in Belinda's community didn't have any sidewalks, so she and Greg had to walk on the edge of the road. Just a few blocks from her house, a pickup truck approached them at considerable speed, but riding the centre of the street, more or less ignoring the concept of lanes. Without warning, as it got very near to them, a squirrel darted in front of it, and the driver swerved. Before Belinda could even react Greg had pushed her onto a lawn, falling right beside her as he did so. Disoriented, Belinda saw the driver slow, and then resume his speed, satisfied that no one was hurt. But there was another problem, she soon discovered. Most of her skirt had treacherously flipped itself up, and Greg was staring with wide eyes at her totally exposed pussy, just inches away from his face, with nothing at all left to his imagination as her legs were skewed apart!

"Oh ... ah sorry," Greg said, quickly looking away, "I thought he was going to hit us."

"That was close," Belinda replied, as she hurriedly put her legs together, while pushing her skirt down to cover her nakedness.

"You weren't supposed to see that ... yet," she offered, figuring that some sort of explanation was going to be in order. The look on Greg's face told her that he was both confused and embarrassed.

"Are you OK?" he finally asked, clearly trying to act as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

"I think so," Belinda answered, "... thank you, we could have been killed," she added in a serious way.

"What an idiot," Greg said with some emotion, "just nuke the squirrel, not two people!"

"He probably just reacted without thinking."

"Based on how fast he was going on a residential street, I'm sure that thinking is not his strong suit!" Greg said vehemently.

There was an awkward silence for a few moments, although Greg had helped her to her feet; carefully looking away in case he might get a further glimpse of forbidden territory. Belinda decided it was necessary to bring up the obvious.

"I guess you're kinda wondering, aren't you?" Belinda said, looking down to ensure he got the meaning.

Greg didn't answer. He looked very uncomfortable. No doubt he was trying to be a gentleman, and pretend that he hadn't noticed Belinda's nudity. Good luck with that!

"Greg, it's fine," Belinda said, looking him directly in the eye, "I'm not upset about what happened with my skirt, and we both know what you saw. But, just let me explain, OK? You know my best friend Rebecca don't you?"

Greg carefully nodded his assent.

"It's kinda juvenile I guess. But anyway, she and I were arguing about how far either of us would be prepared to go with a boy, even though neither one of us actually has anything much to brag about in that department. And, I know this sounds really stupid ... but we ended up making a sort of bet. You have to go out with a boy without any panties on, and at some point you have to show him you're naked down below, or you lose and pay a forfeit. And the forfeit is pretty bad, trust me!"

She could see the total surprise on Greg's face, but she pressed on. There didn't seem to be much to lose at this point!

"So, I was going to tell all of this to you later on, at my place, and then ask if it would be OK for me to lift my skirt for you so you could see. I guess that truck just moved up the timetable a bit."

"It's not that big a deal," she added in a hopeful way, "you've seen that part of a girl before I'm sure?"

"Not for real," Greg answered, flushing, and very clearly embarrassed at having to admit this.

"Oh well, first time for everything," Belinda said, trying to be reassuring, "if it will make you feel any better; you're the only guy who's ever seen it, except for my doctor, and he shouldn't count, don't you think?"

"I suppose so," Greg answered cautiously.

"It all started because she was teasing me," Belinda said with a small grimace, trying desperately to explain further, "and I didn't like it, and I called her on it, and she said, 'OK, you're on', and here I am," she added, giving Greg a mischievous grin, "without any panties!"

Greg managed to grin back at her, looking more than a little relieved.

"You probably think I'm pretty wild ... but for sure I'm not at all like that! C'mon let's go back to my place, there's one more thing I need you to do so I don't lose to her."

"What's that?" he asked.

"You'll see ..."

* * *

They were standing in Belinda's bedroom, where she had set up her digital camera on the desk.

"My parents won't be home until at least eleven; probably even later," she had already explained to Greg, "so you don't need to worry about being in here."

"Greg ..."

"Yes."

"Did you like looking at my pussy?" she asked provocatively, taking him by the arm to the spot she had previously selected for the picture, and at the same time giving him a little kiss on the cheek.

"I was so surprised, what with the truck and all," he admitted in a serious way, "that I don't think I really had much of a chance to react one way or another."

"Well guess what?"

"What?"

"You're going to get to see it again, 'cause I need you to take a picture of it to prove to Rebecca that I went through with this. Is that OK?"

Greg nodded, but Belinda could see that he was further taken aback by what was about to occur.

"You can look all you want this time," Belinda said, undoing the closure on her skirt so she could take it off, "because nobody is going to run us down with a truck in here ... or at least I hope not!"

Greg laughed a little at this.

Belinda stepped out of the skirt, trying to be as casual as she could, although her heart was beating at about the same pace as a hummingbird's!

"Look at that grass stain," she complained; just to deflect the conversation somehow away from the fact she was mostly nude in front of a boy. And not just any boy, but Greg!

"I hope it's going to come out."

"It should," he responded in a helpful, careful, tone, clearly trying, but not entirely succeeding, to not stare at some rather interesting sights just below her waist.

Belinda enjoyed a brief inward smile at his attempt to be cool; as if there was nothing unusual about the situation; just your normal everyday encounter with a pretty much naked female ... ho, hum!

"OK," she instructed, "I'm going to set the auto timer, and then stand beside you for the first one."

Belinda leaned over the camera to fix the setting. She was well aware that this was probably providing Greg with some sort of shameless view from behind, but somehow she didn't seem to care. It was as if a different girl, one with an exhibitionist streak for sure, had taken possession of her psyche!

Once the camera was set, she rushed to Greg's side, and then waited until the flash announced that the shot had been completed.

"Just let me check if it's OK," she said, "and then we need one more ... 'cause there is no way on God's green earth I'm going to let Rebecca make me do that forfeit!"

"What is it?" Greg asked in a curious tone.

"Don't ask; and I won't tell," Belinda replied with a giggle.

"Now then," she said after confirming that the first picture had turned out correctly, "I need you to take a picture of my pussy with your hand or something close to it, to prove that you got to see everything between my legs. I know that's ridiculous, when I have the other picture, but those are the rules!"

Greg just nodded, still speechless, which was hardly surprising.

"What's that ring?" she asked, noticing for the first time that he was wearing one.

"It was my grandfather's," Greg explained, "he was a Mason ... he's dead now, but we were pretty close; so I always wear it in his honour."

"That's so cool," Belinda said, impressed, "and perfect, because it will prove that it's you, and nobody else, in the picture ... and Rebecca thought I would never do this," she added in an excited, triumphant tone.

"Here's the camera," Belinda said to Greg, "you can focus it with that little lever there. I put it in close-up mode. And then we can put your ring hand in the shot when you're ready. I'll lie on the bed; it will make it easier for you to see all of me."

Belinda lay down with her hips near the side of the bed, and then pulled her legs up so her heels rested on the edge if it. Moving her legs apart, her female charms were very fully on display for him, and she realized she was blushing more than just a little. Small wonder!

"Do you think this will convince Rebecca?" she teased, feeling very greatly daring!

"Yes," he replied, almost inaudibly.

Greg looked pretty nervous as he contemplated her compromising position. And, she noticed with a certain amount of satisfaction, there was a rather pronounced bulge at the front of his pants!

"OK, come over here and kneel down in front of me and get the camera ready."

Greg did as she indicated, although he was rather hesitant about it.

"No closer," she instructed, "you have to get your hand in the shot."

Greg moved up so that his face was only a foot or so away from her pussy, definitely almost in Dr. Bishop territory!

"Can you get it in focus?" Belinda asked. She was very surprised, now that the ice was broken, at how easy this was turning out to be!

"Uh, huh."

"Give me your ring hand, and then you can take the picture."

"OK." Greg replied, reaching forward.

Belinda spread one leg even farther apart, and then took hold of his hand and placed it on her tummy, letting the thumb rest just at the beginning of her pubic hair. It was a pretty naughty thing to do, but the contact with his hand, so very close to the most intimate part of her, was also very exciting!

There was a few seconds of delay, and then the flash went off. Greg removed his hand, but not all that quickly she noticed, which was interesting, and then she moved around until she was able to sit up with Greg still kneeling in front of her.

"Let me see, please," she said, taking the camera from him.

"Perfect," she declared as she viewed the picture. The smallest details of the lush pink folds of her sex were in ideal focus, as was the small patch of lightly coloured pubic hair; and at the top of the shot, Greg's hand with his ring!

"Thanks to you there'll be no forfeits for this girl." Belinda said, giving Greg a warm smile, "I hope you didn't mind too much helping me?"

"Hardly," Greg replied is a quiet, serious voice, "... I mean ... you know ... a girl with almost nothing on, right in front of me."

"Anytime," she teased.

There was a momentary silence, and then ...

"Belinda?'

"Yes Greg."

His voice had an uncertain sound to it.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Promise you won't get angry with me."

"Why would I do that?"

"You don't know what I'm going to ask."

"Well then ask away; don't keep me in suspense."

"Belinda ... can I ... I mean, would you mind ... uh ... can I touch it?"

"What!" Belinda exclaimed involuntarily, momentarily stunned.

"It's not what you think ..." Greg quickly added in a concerned way.

"Well what is it?" Belinda asked, recovering somewhat from her surprise.

"It's not like I'm trying to have sex with you," Greg explained in a flustered tone, "it's just that I've never ... I mean ... since you let me see things, I thought maybe that you might let me touch you ... you know ... so I would know what a girl is like."

"Oh I see ..." Belinda said, stalling for time as she considered this bold request.

"I mean other guys my age know all about girls, and what do I know ... nothing," he added in a forlorn sort of way.

Belinda looked at him, her initial surprise now replaced by a small amount of sympathy, and more than a little curiosity. What would it feel like to be explored by a man; one without surgical gloves?

Making up her mind, Belinda started pulling the turquoise top over her head.

"What are you doing," Greg asked in a confused way.

"Well," she answered, tossing the garment aside and reaching around to undo her bra, "if I'm going to help you find out about girls, you should probably get to handle everything; don't you think?"

"And Greg," she continued.

"Yes."

"I've never touched that part of a boy before either; so I get to do the same thing to you; OK?"

"OK," he answered softly.

Belinda noticed that his wonderful brown eyes were wide with wonder as he contemplated the now completely nude female right next to him!

"Come and stand here in front of me," Belinda ordered, "and take all your clothes off; 'cause it's ladies first!"

* * *

Belinda felt behind her for a tissue from the box on her night stand ... her face, her breasts; she was covered with the stuff! Greg was just standing there, looking mortified.

"Oh God," he had said, red as a beet, "I ... I just couldn't stop myself ... I'm sorry."

"It's OK," Belinda said gently, "I guess I went a little too far with things. I don't have any experience with boys, so I didn't know when to stop."

"Just stay here," she added, patting the bed beside her, and then getting up, "I'm going to go to the washroom to clean up ... I'll be right back."

Moments later, she was using, and then rinsing, a washcloth to remove any traces of Greg's indiscretion. But before she did, she dipped a finger into some that had splattered on the top of her left breast, and carefully tasted it with the tip of her tongue. It was kind of salty, but not totally awful!

She'd seen men ejaculate on porn sites, but Greg's performance had been impressive, as he spurted all over her. No video could ever do justice to what she had just experienced. Greg's erection was certainly pretty hard, pretty big, and pretty powerful!

Returning to the bedroom she sat down beside Greg.

"Maybe I should go?" he said in a downcast way to her.

"Not happening," Belinda replied, "fair is fair; you wanted to find out about girls, and you're going to, so we're even."

"But ..."

"Let's go," Belinda said, moving over so she could lie on the bed, spreading her legs a little for him, "why don't you start with my breasts."

"You're sure ..."

"Uh, huh; go ahead, touch them," she commanded.

Greg gingerly stroked one of her breasts on the side a little.

"No, no, not like that," Belinda said, "here I'll show you."

She took Greg's hand, and put it so it cupped one of her breasts. He squeezed it a little, as if trying to gauge it size and weight. Thank goodness she now had actual tits; otherwise this could have been pretty disappointing for him!

"You can feel it like that," she said, giving him what she hoped was an inviting look, "but if you want to get a girl all worked up you need to do something different."

"Take your finger," she said, favouring him with another smile, "and run it all around the area where the nipple is. That's where you'll get the most reaction. Just be nice and slow and gentle. Most girls like that way more than having some guy just grab on to them. Or at least that's what some of my friends say. Suzy told me she likes her boyfriend to roll her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, so do that too, so I can see what it's like.

"Why are you telling me all this," Greg asked, his confusion apparent, although he was following Belinda's instructions, and he was certainly a good study!

"Because you are a really nice guy, and I really like you; that's why," Belinda answered, trying not to blush at her boldness, "and the next time you're with me, or maybe some other girl, you'll know what to do; isn't that what you wanted?"

"Uh, huh," he answered, although the look on his face certainly gave away his astonishment at what was occurring.

As Greg proceeded with his lesson, Belinda gave a little sigh and closed her eyes ... it felt very, very good, and little shock waves of heat and electricity were travelling downwards through her body towards the secret, or maybe soon not so secret, place between her legs.

"Now you can kiss them," Belinda said flirtatiously, opening her eyes, "so you'll remember them in your dreams."

Greg's expression suggested that this was a certainty!

"Now you can feel the other part," Belinda said, after Greg had planted a tiny kiss on each of her now erect little nipples.

"Give me your hand," she ordered spreading her legs more widely.

"Belinda?"

"Yes."

"You're sure this is OK." Greg asked cautiously, but also offering one hand to her.

"Uh, huh."

"Now, you start here," Belinda explained, taking his finger and lightly rubbing it along the outer edges of her pussy, letting it caress the soft sensitive inner lips, from where they began, and then on downwards towards the opening of her vagina, and then back again, "nice and slow, until she gets turned on enough for it to get wet inside."

Which certainly wasn't much of a problem in this case, as Greg's previous attentions to her super-sensitive breasts had pretty much done the trick already. She was already very, very aroused, but determined to give him a lesson he'd never forget, as she moved his finger, letting it tease the delicate folds more and more as her excitement increased.

"Now," she instructed, "when you think she might be ready, you can do this."

Belinda plunged his finger into the warm, welcoming furrow of her pussy, which was more than ready for him, and began running it back and forth, making sure that it grazed her clitoris in just the right way!