All Comments on 'Belinda and Dean'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
joefeltonjoefeltonabout 4 years ago
NICE

Rimming and a handjob at the same time...oh to be so lucky...damn!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Simple but nice

A simple story that’s simply written. Nothing spectacular but a decent read. The sex was just right for the story because a story like this didn’t want sex over the top. The plot and sex fitted in together quite nicely.

belinda03belinda03about 4 years ago
Belinda

What a wonderful story so mirrors my fantasy. I am an accountant now retired and as a former senior exec of my corporation would have given it all up to be the company slut. Well maybe.

Regards,

The real Belinda

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

I really liked this chapter, and indeed, the entire series. This chapter I found to be special, as Belinda comes across as a real person, albeit an incredibly sexy and busty woman. I get her new found sexuality and willingness to test the limits of her employer’s dress code, and I liked the hint that she would like to be Dean submissive. But that was all it was, just a hint, so I was left wondering where that potential new relationship might go. I would love to see la next chapter that takes their budding relationship to the next level. And what about Jacqueline and Laney? Are they just window dressing?I hope the author picks up this story, as it ended prematurely, in my opinion. A terrific story with believable, appealing characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...