All Comments on 'Belinda and Jacqueline'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
belinda03belinda03over 4 years ago

A prudish big breasted professional in real life brought to her true purpose and ultimate destiny. Thank you with all my heart SWP.

Belinda

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 4 years ago
.

Enjoying this storyline thoroughly. I’m very happy about Jacquelines role, and I hope Laney returns at some point. The potential for multiple stories with these characters is there, and it sounds like Belinda wouldn’t mind ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great sequel

You certainly haven't let up on the high kink factor in your sequel to Brenda's first story. I loved the fact that Dean got his come-uppance, and was denied his second much wanted orgasm. Laney the switch intrigues me. I know several switches, male and female, and it is a source of wonder to me how they can switch from sub to Dom(me) and back again. I loved the public humiliation of Brenda in the restaurant. I once made a sub remove her panties and return from the toilet carrying them before handing them to me. She left a very wet spot on her chair when we eventually left the table! Please consider developing this story line and don't be shy about letting all the protagonists return. I'm sure that someone of your talent can devise more kinky lesbian themed bdsm sub/Domme storylines. I for one can't wait to read what your filthy mind comes up with! 5 stars.

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947over 4 years ago

I loved how you did this sequel to Belinda's story. Being a lesbian myself, I certainly enjoyed Dean's comeuppance and was glad to see his orgasm was denied. I hope there is much more kink to come and hope Laney will be returning to help. Love your stories. Keep them coming!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Not really as enjoyable as the first. As a dominant male there would be no way that that would go down now if he was a switch that would be different but that's not the way it was put.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry this one didn’t match up to the promise of the first chapter/ story. As someone who identifies as a female switch I’m not a fan of coerced domination at all. So Dean was an opportunistic dick in the first instance. That said it was made blatantly obvious that Belinda wasn’t forced, that she was the instigator. So why force these acts on Dean? Given that part 3 is supposedly going to include Dean “getting his due” I don’t think I’ll bother reading it. It just seems to be playing to the cliched stereotype of man hating lesbian.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First part was great, this second was unbelievable and disappointing. As a male dom I would have had them all tied and begging or simply left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...