Belinda and Jacqueline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to do the honors?" she asked Jacqueline, offering her the riding crop. "After all, it was your panties that Dean asked for and got."

Jacqueline had never punished anyone, so she asked for a demonstration. "Laney, why don't you take the first swing and I'll see if I want to take over."

"Fair enough."

Beads of sweat were trickling down Dean's forehead. He saw the riding crop and imagined it might inflict a lot of pain. He was right. Laney cocked her wrist, and with practiced technique, let one fly against Dean's fully exposed ass.

"Fuckkkkkk!" Nothing could prepare Dean for the lightening bolt of pain he experienced. He lost his balance and rocked back and forth, his cuffed wrists attached to the rope bearing his full weight.

"OhGodohGodohGod ..." he muttered to himself. He could do nothing but hang there and accept his punishment. His mind was already clouding and tears were forming in his eyes.

Jacqueline saw the technique, similar to swinging a badminton racquet, something she was good at. She held out her hand and Laney laid the handle of the crop in it. She took a couple practice swings and then eyed Dean's swaying body, hearing his muffled sobs. She flicked her wrist.

"Ohhhh ..." moaned Dean, the second stroke as hard as the first, his butt now burning bright. Tears were now flowing freely down his cheeks, making the inside of the hood a hot, humid jungle. Belinda flinched at sound of the impact. Jacqueline and Laney felt a warm glow of satisfaction.

Jacqueline administered more strokes, enough that Dean's mind had completely hazed over. The pain was omnipresent and his mind was unable to hold a rational thought. There was an inferno raging in his ass. He was now hanging limply from the ceiling, his feet dragging on the floor as he absorbed each powerful swat.

Laney stood in front of Dean and pulled off his hood. His eyes were red from crying, his head hanging down, defeated. She put her hand under his chin to lift it up so his eyes were looking at hers.

"You are a worthless whore."

Dean tried to focus his eyes. He wasn't sure what was being asked of him.

"I ... I ... I ..."

Laney enunciated each word slowly. "am ... a ... worthless ... whore."

"am a worthless whore," he recited. He would have said and done anything at that point.

With their eyes still locked on one another, Laney reached down and gripped his tumescent cock, its color an angry red, the veins throbbing.

"Oh God, please ..."

"You're a greedy little whore. Tell me what you want."

"I want to cum ... Miss Laney ... please."

She pumped his cock more, his hips thrusting forward, trying to increase the stimulation so he could climax. She stopped when she sensed he was close.

"Not yet."

He moaned, then fell silent. He was wondering if he had ever experienced this level of sweet agony.

"I think it's time we paid attention to Belinda, don't you?" Laney asked of Jacqueline.

"I do."

Belinda squirmed against the bench, her tits flattened against the black vinyl, the surface now slippery with a sheen of her sweat. She wiggled her bottom, inviting attention.

"I love her tits. Look how big they are." Laney knelt down and slapped one on the side.

"Mmmmm ...". Belinda couldn't suppress her pleasure from the tit slap. She loved the conversation being carried on as if she wasn't there.

Laney went back to her bag and came back with two screw clamps. Belinda had never had her sensitive nipples clamped. Laney tugged down on the nipple of Belinda's left breast. The nipple and breast stretched as she pulled. She affixed the clamp to the elongated nipple, turning the set screw until she could see the end of the nipple become engorged with blood.

"Oh no ... no ... no ..." Belinda murmured as Laney tightened the second clamp. To Belinda, she felt like she was being flattened by a large weight. The pain was just short of excruciating, right at the level Laney enjoyed herself when the clamps were applied to her. She waited a few minutes for the pain to dull.

"Now touch her," Laney asked of Jacqueline.

Jacqueline dropped her hand between Belinda's legs, sawing it in the sensitive furrow.

"Wet, very wet," Jacqueline pronounced as Belinda groaned. The submissive wanted it to end, but then again she didn't. She was trembling on the bench.

There was one more toy in Laney's bag. It was a dildo with a harness. Laney fastened it around her waist, the fake cock now protruding lewdly in front of her.

"Beg for it slut."

That was not going to be an issue. "Please, Mistress Laney ... please."

"Where do you want it slut?"

"Anywhere."

"That's good, because it's going in your ass."

"Gentle, Mistress. I've never been taken there."

"Then this will be extra special."

Laney went behind the quivering slut, untying her legs and spreading them apart. She parted the cheeks of Belinda's ass and licked the crinkled brown skin of her anus, lubricating it liberally with her saliva. She then gave the clamps another tug, reminding the submissive of her place.

"Uhhh ... " Belinda grunted, right before Laney pushed the head of her fake cock up her butthole.

Now it was a pain/pleasure potpourri. Belinda was flooded with emotion and feeling, confusion reigning in the submissive's mind. Was she in pain? Was she experiencing pleasure? Or a mixture of both? As she was deciding, Laney was expertly reaming her ass with the rippled dildo. Then the answer arrived in the form of a shattering orgasm, the pain and pleasure expertly dispensed by Laney in equal measure, the compound fueling Belinda's nirvana.

Small gasps of breath escaped the bleach blonde's mouth, unable to speak, as the continued pounding made the orgasms overlap, her body flailing as she lost all sense of space and time. Laney knew when to stop, when pleasure morphed into nonsensical emotion. Belinda was spent. Her nerves wrung out dry.

Dean was denied his release. That was for another day.

* * *

The company always valued Jacqueline's contributions. She always found a way to win, and had gotten her employer out of a number of tight spots. The latest was litigation over copyrighted software that was custom developed by the company's in-house team. A competitor claimed that part of the code was stolen and copied, and the lawsuit was scheduled for trial in the next month. The company was concerned about the cost of litigation (Jacqueline had of course engaged a very expensive patent litigation firm on the company's behalf) and the risk that they could lose, possibly costing them millions in damages. Jacqueline thought the suit was specious, but being ever so cautious wanted to hedge her bets.

The competitor, a nationally recognized financial services firm, had already been offered $3 million based upon the costs of suit and the hazards of litigation, but had waffled on accepting it. Jacqueline was frustrated because she thought she would win, and that the plaintiffs should take the money and run.

The General Counsel for the plaintiff was a well-known commodity for Jacqueline, having worked for him at the company before he moved to their competitor. Dan "the Turk" Osman, was a mountain of a man, several times divorced and an acknowledged womanizer. He had made several passes at Jacqueline, even though he knew she was a lesbian, and his departure was in part due to her reporting his actions to HR. Needless to say, they were not on the best of terms, which in part was why the lawsuit wasn't already settled.

Jacqueline thought she'd try a different tactic, one that would exploit Dan's emotional weakness for women. She called Belinda into her office.

"Close the door please."

Belinda sat, nervously eyeing her superior. Jacqueline spit it out in a matter of fact manner.

"Do you know Dan Osman?"

"No, ma'am."

"On the street, they call him The Turk."

"Still nothing ma'am." Belinda's nervous energy increased as she had no idea where this was leading.

"The company is involved in a negotiation with Dan's company over a copyright lawsuit. We've given them a more than fair offer and its your job to convince Dan that he wants to settle. He has a copy of the Settlement Agreement in his briefcase. You need to bring that back signed, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. I understand."

"So tell me, what did I ask you to do?"

"You asked me to get Mr. Osmun to sign the Settlement Agreement that's in his briefcase."

"That's right. And what are you going to do to get it?"

"Whatever it takes."

* * *

"Jackie, it was great that you set up his dinner." Dan was talking a bit louder than was necessary in the noisy restaurant. Jacqueline hated to be called Jackie. Dan called her Jackie the first day he met her and stuck to it, despite admonitions both from Jacqueline and two of Dan's wives. Even though Jacqueline had set up the dinner in the new hot French restaurant in town, she was shooting daggers at Dan for his predictably boorish behavior.

"And I want to thank you for introducing me to Belinda." He slid his meaty paw up her leg. "I think she's my new best friend."

Belinda smiled at Jacqueline and took a bite of her frites while her other hand was busy guiding Dan's hand between her legs, spread wide apart, her gaping slit awash with her excitement. She bit her lip when he penetrated her with two fingers, churning them inside her as she tried to retain her composure in the posh, crowded restaurant.

"So as I was saying," Belinda gesturing with her half full wine glass, "I was in Southern France last summer when ... ohh ... myyyy ..." Belinda stopped mid-sentence, unable to talk as one orgasm after another rippled through her. Her already generous bust, her nipples so engorged, threated to jump out of her tight shamrock green dress. This was her dream, to be used in an expensive, crowded restaurant; to act so wantonly in such a public place. The pleasure of the situation made her dizzy with lust.

Even though Jacqueline had to stomach a dinner at her new favorite restaurant with someone she despised, she knew she was about to win this round. It was time for her assistant to call her so she could pretend she had an important meeting back in the office.

She picked at the last of her coq au vin before she received her expected phone call. She made it so obvious that she was leaving so that Belinda and Dan would be alone, Dan knew that Belinda was being delivered in exchange for his signature on the Settlement Agreement. He smiled at Jacqueline's guile. The student had outwitted her master. His hand was in Belinda's hot, wet pussy, and he thought it a proper thank you for his signature on an agreement that would yield $3 million on a claim he thought was shaky. Maybe she wasn't so smart after all.

* * *

"This is my place," said Dan, letting her into his penthouse apartment in the most exclusive building in the Upper East Side. After dinner, the two of them had drinks at his favorite bar before Dan suggested that they have a nightcap at this place. While they were at the bar, Belinda found out that the Turk had a big cock to go along with his big reputation. She couldn't believe that she was going to be fucked in all of her holes by this mountain of a man.

His apartment reflected his personality -- bold and brash -- white carpeting, stainless steel and glass. Floor to ceiling windows. Across the street, Jacqueline was sitting in exclusive lounge, sipping an 18 year old scotch and looking out the windows at Dan's darkened apartment, the drapes open, and the silhouette of a woman on her knees fellating a large man as his hands held the back of her head. She sniffed her glass to remind her of the peaty bog that gave rise to that magnificent beverage. She toasted to the window -- to Belinda -- and took the final draw of the savory and sweet brown liquid.

Next: Dean gets his due, Belinda gets used.