All Comments on 'Belinda - The Submissive Slut'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
belinda03belinda03over 4 years ago

Thank you so much Mistress. You so captured my inner feelings. All these years in the corporate environment I tried to minimize my busty figure to be viewed as a professional. I am so honored to be the focal point of your story.

Regards,

Belinda R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo!

This is a well written tale with a subject very close to my heart. A sub slut with big tits who loves humiliation. I know of such a slut in real life, and I have played with her on several occasions. I note that you have written a sequel to this story, which I am just about to read. If it is as good as this episode, I'll be well pleased. Thank you for writing such a stimulating tale. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, as I got through page 2 I was thinking this could be a great story if only you could ditch the blackmail angle lol !

I’m not a fan of blackmail stories because it puts a veneer on the submission. Genuine BDSM does the same thing in a better safer way. There’s no need for people to be ashamed of their desires, sex should be enjoyed by all parties involved (with the obvious caveat of age appropriate and nothing illegal). It’s a convoluted way to find a Dom but c’est la vie.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Love Story Five Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...