Belinda - The Submissive Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was straightening her skirt, her office door opened and Dean entered, then closed the door behind him. He sat down in the same chair and put his coffee mug on her desk. Dean noticed that Belinda had a drop of blood on her chin. Seeing Dean's eyes focus on her chin, Belinda scrambled the contents of her purse, looking for a Kleenex. She dabbed the drop of blood off her chin, embarrassed again that she had been caught in the act. Dean lifted his butt slightly off his chair so he could retrieve the wadded up panties from his pant's pocket. He dangled them in front of him. The crotch had a large dark spot on it. He sniffed it.

"I find you very attractive Belinda." His eyes were filled with lust as Belinda thrust her chest a bit forward, her tits straining against the sheer fabric of her blouse.

There was a glimmer of her submissive desires in her body language as she lowered her eyes at his compliment. "Why thank you." Belinda felt particularly naughty and slipped a finger into her wet pussy.

"I've given this some thought. I'll lose my job if someone finds out what I'm going to propose we do. So I'm not proposing this lightly."

"I understand."

"You need to get all the money back into the account immediately. I want the next report to show no irregularities in the cash balance."

Belinda nodded.

"If you do that, I won't go to HR. But you said you'll do anything for me and I'm going to take you up on that offer."

"For how long?"

"For as long as I see fit." He waved the folder with the documentation in it, then dropped it on her desk. "Belinda, I don't think you have a lot of leverage here. So just do what I say, understood?"

"Y ... Yes." She started to play with herself under her desk. This was more than she could have hoped for.

"Yes what?"

Belinda wondered what he wanted. She took a guess. "Yes ... Sir?"

"That's better."

Dean took a sip of his coffee and then put his feet on the desk, leaning his chair back on two legs. "Do you know Jacqueline in legal?"

Belinda looked up at the wall ... Jacqueline ... Jacqueline. The tall redhead in legal. Yes, she remembered. She had heard talk that Jacqueline was a lesbian. Statuesque, curvy, long legs. Belinda's knees squeezed together as she thought about her. It was common knowledge that Jacqueline was also the firm's bulldog lawyer.

Dean had always lusted after Jacqueline, but knowing she was a lesbian made her more than unattainable. He dreamed up the task the night before, as he was masturbating to the vision of Belinda's lovely tits. "I want you to deliver me her panties tonight at my house. She has a signature stamp she uses sometimes. I want her business card stapled to the panties with the signature stamp on the business card. My home address is in the HR database. You'll have to figure out how to get it."

Dean got up, picking up his folder and coffee mug. "Good luck." He gave her his best fake smile and left her office.

Belinda was in a serious quandary. Her department was approaching month end close, and there were a number of reports she needed to get out by the end of the day. Her day was now complicated by her new "task." She had never traded more than pleasantries with Jacqueline, and now she'd have to get her panties, with a stamped business card, by the end of the day. She spent the next hour mobilizing her department to generate the needed month end reports. She'd review the drafts tonight, after she dropped off the panties at Dean's. She didn't have a plan for Jacqueline and decided to wing it.

Belinda finished her last round of phone calls, then went to the ladies room to freshen up her make-up. She walked to the other end of her floor to the legal department and sought out Jacqueline's office. She wasn't in it, but her assistant was sitting in the cube outside her office, busy at her computer. She was a cute brunette, and couldn't have been more than a year or two out of college. Her name was Natalie.

Natalie looked up when she noticed the bleach blonde standing outside Jacqueline's office.

"I'm Natalie, Jacqueline's assistant. Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Jacqueline. Is she here?"

"I think she's finishing up a meeting on the third floor. Can you tell me what this is concerning?

This was a question Belinda didn't want to answer. In a perverse moment, Belinda was tempted to say "I'm a sex slave to someone in Internal Audit and I'm here to collect your boss's panties." Belinda resisted the temptation.

"No, it's something that I'll need to discuss directly with Ms. Westbrooke. May I wait in her office?"

"Of course ... of course. Can I get you a cup of coffee?"

"That would be great. Black please."

Natalie scampered off to the coffee room while Belinda made herself comfortable in a guest chair (although she was clearly not comfortable) and thought about what she was going to say. She concluded that there was no good way to accomplish this by stealth, so she would have to be direct. How does one ask an attractive redhead, who happens to be an in-house attorney, for her panties, with her business card attached to them? Belinda shifted in her seat as she waited, playing out various scenarios in her head. She had only seen Jacqueline at office functions and had never gone past "hello."

Natalie returned with the coffee. She picked up a coaster and put the coffee on the coaster on the desk in front of Belinda. Belinda noticed Natalie's lovely legs and then remembered hearing the office gossip that Dean's girlfriend in Sales had dumped him in favor of Natalie. Now seeing the perky brunette, Belinda thought that Dean's girlfriend made the right choice.

Belinda took a sip of the coffee, and the rich flavor and sensuous aroma caused her to fall deeper in thought about what she would say to Jacqueline. She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice that Jacqueline had already returned.

"May I help you?" Jacqueline asked, tapping Belinda on the shoulder. The blonde practically leapt out of the chair at the unexpected touch. Jacqueline stumbled back in surprise.

Belinda wheeled around to face the direction of the voice and was looking at a tallish redhead wearing a dark pinstripe suit jacket, ivory colored blouse, a matching skirt and black heels. The bottle blonde uttered an apology followed by another one.

"Sorry ... I'm so sorry ... I didn't hear you come back." Belinda was horrified to kick off her very serious conversation with Jacqueline by startling her in her office. She decided to start with the truth.

"I'm in a lot of trouble and only you can help me."

That statement captured Jacqueline's full attention. "What do you mean?"

"You have something that I need?"

"What is it?"

"I want to let you know this will be an unusual request. You are welcome to say no. I will beg you in advance not to report me to HR ..."

Jacqueline cut in. "That's a heavy disclaimer. I'm not sure I want to hear the ask." She threw her folder of papers on her desk and walked around it, sitting on her padded leather chair. She swiveled the chair to face Belinda, folding her hands in front of her.

Belinda froze.

"Belinda?"

"I ... uh ... was hoping you would give me the panties you're wearing?"

"What?" Incredulous didn't do justice to her level of surprise. She swiveled around to pick up her phone. Belinda raced to the phone and put her finger down on the hook.

"Please ... no ..." the blonde begged. "I'll do anything for you if I can have your panties."

Jacqueline was surprised by Belinda's reaction. Jacqueline was trained to sniff out bullshit and she sensed that Belinda was telling the truth. But for what?

"Please ... please sit," Jacqueline asked. Belinda sheepishly took her finger off of Jacqueline's phone and slinked over to the guest chair.

Jacqueline regained her composure. Breathe, she told herself. She had been in a lot of tight spots and weird situations before, but this one was going to be a chart topper. She was trained to handle anything as the company's top attorney, and this qualified on the outer edge of anything. She suddenly felt empathy for Jacqueline. Someone was obviously coercing her to do this because no sane person would do it of their own volition.

"So Belinda?"

"Yes?"

"Who's putting you up to this?"

Belinda answered as innocently as she could. "What do you mean?"

Jacqueline's bullshit meter went off. Belinda knew exactly what she was asking. She thought she would have to pry it out.

"You want my panties ... anything else?"

"I need your business card stamped with your signature."

"I see. So who asked you to get these items from me?"

Belinda was between a rock and a hard place. Clearly this sharp attorney had already figured out that someone had put her up to this. She was convinced that she wouldn't get the items without answering her question. She decided that she might as well tell the truth (or at least a version of it), because without Jacqueline's panties Dean was going to be upset and might void their deal.

"Dean Franklin."

Jacqueline had no idea who Belinda was going to name, so she was shocked to hear that it was a co-worker who she knew.

"You mean the Dean in Internal Audit?"

"That's him."

Jacqueline was never a fan of oppression of women. She stood up at her desk. Belinda sensed she was about to explode, and intervened quickly. "It's not my fault," she blurted out.

Jacqueline's body language relaxed, though she remained standing. "Why not?"

Belinda started tearing up. Jacqueline handed her a tissue. Belinda dabbed her eyes and began a long monologue, telling her that Dean had planted a fake entry into the accounting system and was blackmailing her. Her tearful account caused Jacqueline to come around her desk to console her sobbing co-worker.

Jacqueline never cared for Dean. She had heard a story that at the last Christmas party Dean was one of a group of men that assaulted a women in the men's bathroom. She thought that HR had buried the complaint because Dean was part of Internal Audit. Belinda's story only confirmed her judgment. She had no idea of course that the woman in question was sitting right in front of her.

"Look honey, I want to help you." She stepped out of her panties. She gave them to Belinda and then pulled a business card out of a desk drawer and stamped it with her signature. "We'll get this asshole. Let me know if this is the end of it or if asks you to do more."

A huge wave of relief washed over Belinda as she gripped the items she needed. She held the panties in a wad in her right hand and picked up the stamped business card with the other. "I will."

Jacqueline let her out of her office and closed the door behind her. She leaned against the door, wondering what had just happened. As her back slid against the door she felt a slight breeze under skirt. Shit, she thought, she had a meeting with the President of the company in thirty minutes, and had to go in without any panties. That was going to present some challenges.

* * *

Belinda walked back carefully to her office with her precious cargo. She closed her office door and put the panties and business card in her purse. She went to the Internal Audit department and waited until Dean left his office. She watched him walk down the hall. She figured she had at least two minutes, and dashed into his office. She closed the door. She rummaged through the papers on his desk and then went to the bottom of his in box and found a bill he brought to the office to pay. She copied down his home address and left his office without being seen.

Belinda had in fact arrived when Dean was leaving early for home. He wanted to be ready for Belinda's visit that night and figured he would watch some of his favorite BDSM videos for inspiration. He also had to straighten up his house and wanted to go to the grocery store to stock his refrigerator. He finished vacuuming his house and taking a shower just minutes before Belinda arrived, precisely at seven.

Belinda had changed her attire to something more suggestive. She decided on using the low cut cocktail dress that she wore to the Christmas party and the same slutty heels. Belinda had always worn conservative attire to the office, hiding instead of being proud of her DD tits. The dress was her coming out party - her expression to the world that she was a whore.

Secretly, she had lusted after Dean after seeing him in the men's room, a handsome man with his mouth agape as she sucked off Glen. Her obsession heightened when she dropped a file on his desk a few months back and the folder hit his computer mouse. Dean had forgot to clear his computer after his lunchtime porn break. The screen saver image turned to a paused image of a woman being fucked up the ass by a man with a large cock. The man was pulling on the woman's hair so her head was upright. Belinda looked up at his search bar and saw "Anal deepthroat domination." Belinda shuddered when she saw his key words. She had a series of vanilla relationships but had always had a deep seated submissive streak. The stars seemed aligned for her and Dean.

Dean's jaw dropped when he opened the door. "Belinda ...".

As soon as he noticed she was wearing the infamous dress, his cock stiffened in his pants, causing him to bend slightly to avoid extreme discomfort. Belinda looked spectacular in the clingy red dress, low cut to accent her already magnificent boobs, and tight at the hips to make her look more slender. Her heels broadcast "fuck me."

"Are you going to invite me in?"

Dean unglued his eyes from Belinda. "Sorry ... sorry ... come in."

Belinda saw that Dean was busy. His house was nicely decorated and immaculate. He had clearly done well for himself. He ushered her into the living room and offered a seat on the sofa. She sat and crossed her legs, causing her dress to fall open so that Dean could see almost her entire bare leg. Belinda was making it hard on him to stay on task.

He sat in the chair across from her, watching her crossed leg swing as Belinda squeezed her already wet crotch. Again, momentarily distracted, he finally began.

"Belinda. Did you bring the items I requested?"

"Yes Sir." The blonde went into her purse and pulled out the wadded up panties. She held them up.

"And the business card?"

She fished the business card out of her purse and placed it on the coffee table. She put the panties next to it.

"Tell me, why did you wear the same dress you wore to the Christmas party?"

"Do you want the real reason?"

"Yes ... yes ... of course.

"I wore it because I want to suck your cock in it. I've been thinking about sucking your cock since the Christmas party. The look on your face. You wanted me. I know that look. And I want you."

Dean was confused. He thought he was going to have to coerce Belinda to have sex with him but it was the exact opposite. She wanted to have sex with him and made no bones about it.

"You are a submissive little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, I'm a slut. That's why I'm here. I want you to use me."

Belinda was always a closet submissive. In her vanilla relationships she tried to introduce her submissiveness into the relationship, but there was never any interest on the part of her partner. Inside she saw herself as a pleasure object to be controlled and directed. Man or woman - it did not matter because as a slave it was not for her to say. Dean was now giving her the same look she saw at the Christmas party. His withering gaze made her shrink down.

"Come with me slut."

He tugged her by her dress to follow him into the master bath. He lowered his pants and briefs to his ankles and sat on the toilet. Belinda knelt in front of him. He lowered the straps of her cocktail dress so her bra was exposed and helped her take it off. Her massive tits hung down, her look the same as that night at the Christmas party. Dean's cock was already hard and bobbing with excitement.

Belinda's eyes lit up at seeing Dean's thick long cock. She cupped her boobs and wedged his cock between them, the head leaking precum. She lifted them up and then let them drop, fucking his cock with her tits.

The feel of the ripe, soft flesh massaging his cock was overwhelming to Dean.

"Jesus ... Belinda ...".

Belinda stopped and leaned forward, her naked tits now flattened against Dean's chest. "Not yet Sir. I want you to cum in my mouth," she whispered. The hot talk further inflamed the dark haired man's lust for the big titted blonde.

"Why do you want me to cum in your mouth? Are you that much of a slut?"

"Yes Sir. Even more than you can imagine. I sucked off ten guys at the Christmas party. I told everyone I was drunk, but I wasn't. I want to feel your hot spunk slide down my throat. Can I touch myself while I suck your dick, Sir?"

Dean felt as if he was going to explode, and Belinda wasn't even touching him. He summoned every ounce of his willpower to keep him from ravaging the sexy blonde's body that very moment. He wanted things to progress more slowly, to let the two of them understand each other, but to him Belinda felt like a freight train that couldn't be stopped. He tried to hit the brakes.

"Is it my pleasure or your pleasure that you seek?"

"Both Sir."

"Explain."

"I get pleasure when I give you pleasure. It's the strong submissive streak I've always had Sir. The Christmas party brought it all out in the open. I'd wanted to do something like that for a long time. And I want to do it again."

Dean tried to absorb what Belinda was telling him. Had he really stumbled upon a true submissive, not faked like many of the videos he had seen? He was sitting on his toilet with an eager blonde on her knees, hungrily eyeing his penis. This was too good to be true.

"Then show me slut. Show me how much you want to suck my cock."

Belinda wrapped her right hand around the base of his cock, her slender fingers barely able to encircle his thick tool, the bulbous purple head now leaking copious amounts of fluid. She pumped her hand a few times, and more precum leaked out. She reached out with her tongue, touching the sticky emission, and then pulled back, letting the thin thread of precum connect her tongue with his cock and watching Dean's eyes as he witnessed her submissive, slutty show.

Belinda saw the fire in his eyes as his eyes met hers. She continued to look into them as she stretched her mouth wide open to take in the head, then slid her lips down the length of his shaft until it hit the back of her throat. Belinda relaxed the muscles in her throat and suppressed her urge to gag, her mouth now filled with hard cock. She pushed her head down, and the full length of his shaft went inside her until her lips pressed against his dark, curly pubic hair.

Dean wanted this to last longer, but his body refused to wait. He stood up and put his hands on both sides of the submissive's head and started fucking her mouth, her eyes watering and black eyeliner running down her cheeks, and strings of foamy saliva dripping from her mouth onto the cold tile floor. The pleasure was unbearable and his urgency to cum was immediate. He put his hands on the back of her head and helped her inhale all of him. Her tongue slipped out, caressing his balls, as he cried out.

"Ahhhhhh ... fuckkkkkk ... Belinda ...," his pulsing cock ejaculating his hot seed down her gullet.

Belinda choked as he withdrew, but was able to close her mouth so that none of his precious cum would leak out. She used her finger to wipe around her lips to glean the last bits of his orgasm, then tasting him once again.

"Thank you Sir," she said, almost reverently, as she set about licking his now flaccid cock, remnants of his spend making his cock glisten under the bright light of the commode.