Belinda - The Submissive Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean's knees felt like rubber. He staggered to his bedroom and flopped on the bed, kicking off his pants and underwear so he was wearing only his polo shirt. Belinda shed her dress and shoes and snuggled next to him as he caught his breath, her large breasts now encasing his arm.

Her hand wandered over to his penis, now laying against his leg, and used her hand to see if there was more life in it. It pulsed weakly as he groaned at the stimulation to his oversensitive cock. It would be some time before he was ready to continue. Belinda thought it the right time to tell him. She lifted up her head so she was gazing down at him.

"Sir, I have a confession to make."

"Is that so? Tell me." Belinda's statement cut through the haze of his orgasmic bliss.

"There was no money missing."

"What?" Dean sat up on his bed. He was now fully alert. Belinda braced herself for his reaction to her confession.

"The weekly cash report, the binder that you reviewed?"

"Yes ..."

"I altered the page that summarized the credit memos."

"How?"

"I added the entry for the $10,000 credit to Yellow Blossom. We never actually issued the credit so the money was always in the company account. I didn't take anything. You can see the real report. The cash balances perfectly."

"Then why ..."

"Because I wanted you."

"You could have just told me."

"But I wanted you to have power over me. I wanted to submit to you."

Dean started to laugh. "So the whole credit memo thing was a charade to make me dominate you?"

Belinda lowered her eyes. "My apologies Sir. It's the only way that I could think of. No one got hurt."

Then Dean thought about Jacqueline's panties. That was his idea. Jacqueline couldn't have been part of her calculus.

"But what about Jacqueline? She wasn't in on this, was she?"

"No Sir."

"Then how did you convince her to give you her panties?"

"I told her that you were blackmailing me Sir. I told her that you falsified some accounting records to blackmail me. I needed the panties so you wouldn't turn me into HR."

"What???" The veins in Dean's forehead throbbed. Jacqueline was the senior legal officer in the company. Did she believe that he was blackmailing a female employee? Dean felt the walls were closing in on him.

"Belinda! How could you do that? How am I going to make it right with Jacqueline?"

"I don't know Sir. I'm sure we can figure something out."

Dean's ire rose as he appreciated the full scope of the hole that he was in. Belinda could see the anger in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Sir."

She got on her knees and then bent forward so her face was touching the bedding, her naked ass sticking high up in the air, presenting a large and inviting target.

"I've been a bad girl, Sir. Please punish me." The begging was sincere. The want was palpable.

That's exactly what Dean wanted to do at that moment. He stormed off to his bathroom and rummaged through the drawers, retrieving a hairbrush with a large, flat wooden base. He brandished the brush in front of her face.

"Beg for it slut."

His hot breath sent a shiver down her spine.

"Please Sir ... I was a bad girl. I want to be a good one. Please punish me."

Dean's penis showed signs of life. Belinda's submission was a salve to his bruised ego. He wanted to experience real domination. This spanking would satisfy both of their needs.

He raised his arm and smacked her upturned bottom, making an oval shaped red spot at the place of contact. An instant fire erupted in her ass, the sound of the strike and Belinda's gasping reaction giving Dean a surge of pleasure. As the pain coursed through her a smile curled up on her lips. Dean was aroused by her trust in him. He wanted her. He wanted her badly.

It was exactly what Belinda wanted from the moment she saw him.

"Please hit me again, Sir."

"With pleasure," Dean said in a self-assured voice, finding his footing in this new relationship. "Show me that sweet ass of yours again."

"Yes Sir." The submissive slut raised her big booty high in the air.

"That's a good slut. After I tan your ass with this hairbrush I'm going to fuck it."

Dean administered ten more strokes with the hairbrush, leaving an even shade of bright red. Belinda was weeping, not from the pain, but from the joy of finally being dominated and used. Dean dragged the bristles of the brush lightly across his submissive's burning bottom.

"Oh God, Sir ..." Belinda groaned as the bristles re-ignited the heat to an even higher level. Her cunt was drenched.

Dean slid the handle of the hair brush into her pussy. Belinda pressed backwards, sucking the handle into her needy cunt. She felt an urgent need to cum, and started begging.

"Not yet whore." Dean was starting to feel the power of Belinda's submission, his longing for Laurel now forgotten. It was becoming a source of great pleasure for him, being in complete control of the emotions of another. "Spread the cheeks of your ass."

Belinda reached behind her and grabbed her meaty ass cheeks, parting them to offer him her asshole. Her breaths became shallow as she thought about the strong, elastic muscle of her anal ring being pulled apart to accommodate the girth of his thick cock.

Dean's cock was ready to go again, the veins bulging in his shaft as he positioned the head against Belinda's tight pucker. She pulled harder with her hands, creating a small gape in her anal opening, as the head stretched her tight anal ring. As her asshole relaxed, letting him in deep, he put his hands on her hips and thrust until his pubic hair rubbed against her still reddened ass.

"Fuck me harder Sir," Belinda urged her new master. The hard ass fucking was making Belinda's resistance melt and her pleasure to spiral out of control.

Dean thrust one last time, all the way in, wiggling his hips with his cock buried all the way in his submissive's ass. His cock pulsed, again and again, as his hot seed went deep into her bowels. As he withdrew, a thin stream of milky white cum dripped from her asshole, gaping and crimson in color, as Belinda collapsed on the bed, thoroughly used.

Belinda and Dean's session went deep into the wee hours of the morning. She slept at the foot of the bed, naked and well-fucked, her submissive fantasies fulfilled.

* * *

Belinda and Dean will return, trying to make things right with Jacqueline.