Belinda's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Road Trip.
11k words
4.04
11.1k
18
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers

Belinda's Story - Chapter 3

By: LewdLuke

I went back on the computer. I re-read the pertinent parts of a, "How To," blog I had read before. The plan was simplicity personified. I thought, "I can do this and I'm going to do it before Bobby comes home."

I couldn't make it happen today, but I could use this afternoon to do some preparation. I went back to my computer. I checked the search history. There was nothing. I had properly used the incognito feature as I had done my research. Bobby's history was just as I had found it before. My don'ts list says not to use this computer again for anything connected with my endeavor.

I thought first about my fake ID. I already had one if I could find it. I had to think about it. I remembered it was in my box that contained all of my costume jewelry. It was full of stuff that the family had collected over the years, from costumes for Halloween, school plays, parades, and other things. I knew exactly where that box was. Jean and I had rummaged through it when we were putting our costumes together for the party. It was in the attic.

I found the ID easily enough. It wasn't out of date as I had feared, but it didn't look as real as I had remembered and it was old and ragged looking. It was a very good representation of a Louisiana driving license. The out-of-state license is still a valid ID and it is less likely to be recognized for what it is. It was in the name of Lynda Carter who was the actress who starred in the original Wonder Woman movie from the mid-seventies. That, of course, is similar to my name, Belinda Carter. It had my picture on it, but it didn't look real. I was wearing the gold tiara headdress that went with the costume. I had forgotten that.

The next thing I had to do was find my cell phone. I did a methodical search of the house. I didn't find it. I tried to remember when and where I had last used it. That had been in the kitchen. That jogged my memory. I had set the call-forwarding feature on the home phone to relay any calls to my cell. I had taken my cell to the club. I wanted Bobby to reach me if he called on either phone.

The phone had to be at the club. I called the club and asked them to check lost and found. No luck, it wasn't there. Chances were good that it would have been turned in. Rich folks don't steal cell phones. I probably hadn't lost it there. I found it in my bed. It was under a pillow and under the covers. That was the reason I couldn't hear it ring. Princess Leia had taken it to bed with her in case Bobby called.

I made sure again that the home phone call forwarding feature was operating properly and I checked the battery. It was at forty-seven percent. I could charge it later. I put it in my pocket.

I checked my cash stash. My wallet had about three hundred dollars in it. I had five hundred in a hidden pocket in my purse. I thought that ought to be enough for today. I wasn't sure it would be. I went to my cash stash in my closet. It had twenty-two hundred left in it. I put a thousand in my wallet. That would certainly be more than enough.

First, I went to the local Walmart store and purchased a burner phone. I had it activated and purchased two hundred minutes of service. That was much more time than I could possibly use. I also purchased a new overnight bag.

My next stop was a dress shop. It was lower upscale and sold nice mid-priced merchandise. I was going by reputation because I had never been there before. No one knew me. I bought two nice cocktail dresses off the rack. They both fit me unbelievably well. One was powder blue and sexy. The other was black and sexier. I was pleased with them. I also bought two swimsuits. One was a modest one piece. The other was a flagrantly risqué Bikini. I doubted if I would use either one of them. It was the first week of November. I wanted to have them along just in case.

The next stop was for lingerie. I went full-on upscale for this. I bought two nice panty and bra sets. One was black and the other blue. They could hide under my new dresses if I decided to wear them at all. I never wear negligees, but I wanted to take one with me, just in case. I bought a pretty one. It was red, naughty, and see-through.

The drug store was next. I bought make-up and toiletries. I stuck with the brands and scents that I always use. My don'ts list said that I shouldn't change them. I wouldn't want to take a new scent home to my husband. I bought fruit-flavored prepackaged douches. I chose strawberry and orange blossom. I use both of them regularly. Bobby likes them. I was trying not to think of Bobby. Then I went beyond what I normally buy. I put a package of large condoms in my cart. I had read somewhere that those labeled large fit ninety percent of the men. It was a marketing ploy. They should be marked medium or regular. I went back to the rack a few minutes later. I chose a package of extra-large and put them in the cart too. I giggled inside. I thought, "Wishful thinking."

I thought, "I need to try to replace my fake ID." I knew how to do that. I went back to the costume shop. That had been where I got the first one.

It took forty-five minutes, but I walked out with what I came for. My new Louisiana license was in the name of Lynda Carter. It had a legitimate Shreveport address that we had taken out of a directory. The dates were current as though it had been activated two years ago. It was good for another four years. The picture was of me today. It was taken in the shop. The signature was in my handwriting. It looked real to me, but the man that sold it to me said that I could get into a lot of trouble with it if I showed it to a cop. He said that it would pass everything including a black light scan that would reveal the proper holograms and watermarks. Then he said that if a cop ran the number, I would be screwed and in deep shit. It isn't illegal to possess a fake ID. It is illegal to use it to circumvent the law. The shop gets away with selling them as part of a costume. They are classified as novelties. I can use it as part of a costume. I had only spent a hundred dollars. I swear, it looked real with a proper picture on it.

That was it. I had acquired everything on my list. My next stop was the library. They had computers for public use. I had to choose a hunting ground and decide which hotel would be the right place to stay.

I looked at a map. I was looking for a big town or a small city within comfortable driving distance but far enough away that I would not likely be known by anyone. I finally settled on a small city called Parkersville. It straddled the interstate highway about one hundred and eighty miles south and west from where I sat. It had a population of about 120,000. That would make it big enough to have everything and small enough that I wouldn't get lost.

The hotel that I chose was perfect for my purpose too. One of the big chains owned it. It was rated three and a half stars and had an in-house bar and dining room as well as a gym and a heated outdoor pool. It was definitely the best hotel in that little city. I hoped I would be able to use the pool and the weather forecast said that I just might.

I went to the hotel's website. I realized that I couldn't reserve a room online with cash. I would have to talk to a desk clerk. I made my first call on my burner phone. I reserved a room for Monday evening and informed the clerk that I might need to extend my stay. She said that wouldn't be a problem. It was the off-season and they would not be booked near capacity.

I booked the room in the name of Lynda Carter, and I wasn't required to put up a deposit. I asked if I could pay in cash. She said that I could settle at the end of my stay with cash, but for security reasons, I would have to leave a credit card number on file. That was needed to cover unforeseen charges to me for things like damage or a late cancellation fee.

I told her that I didn't have a credit card. I said, "I do have cash and I'm willing to put up any reasonable deposit as long as it is refundable."

She said, "Exceptions are made to our policy, but I am not authorized to do that. Would you like to speak to our manager?"

I thought, "You are drawing too much attention to yourself. You are inviting too much scrutiny. I said, "No thank you. Just cancel the reservation. I will find some other place to stay."

She replied, "Please talk to the manager, Ms. Carter. I'm sure we can accommodate you. I just don't have that authority."

I felt like this young girl was trying hard. I answered, "No thanks, Sweetheart. I'll just move on."

She said, "Listen, I could get in trouble for saying this." She hesitated and said, "You should try the Rotterdam House. It's just down the street. It's privately owned and they like cash if you know what I mean." She continued, "Their facilities aren't quite as big as ours, but they are just as nice and they have everything we do except a gym. My boyfriend's family owns the place." She whispered, "Tell Ronald that Lorie recommended you. He will take care of you." She continued, "People that are in the know, stay there anyway. They are cheaper and they are nice folks."

I said, "Well, thank you, Lorie. I might just do that." We said our goodbyes.

I sat back and thought for a minute. I had read on the web where it was easier not to leave tracks if you stayed in privately owned hotels. They are not subject to the same company rules that employees of the big corporate chains are. I thought, "I'm learning."

Then I asked myself, "What kind of tracks did I leave with Lorie." I thought, "None. I only spoke with her on an untraceable phone. I used my fake name and gave her no other information. She is not about to tell anyone that she sent a potential customer to a competitor." I said, to myself, "No Tracks."

I typed in, Rotterdam House, Parkersville. The hotel seemed to be exactly what Lorie had described. It was four blocks off the freeway, but I would only have to make one turn to get there. I called Ronald and made a deal. He thanked me for my patronage.

I sat back and thought again, "I need a credit card with Lynda Carter's name on it." I couldn't get one before Monday. I thought, "I will have one before I do this again."

I looked across the desk where I was sitting. I could see my reflection in a glass partition. I had a talk with myself. I asked, "Girl, are you really going to cheat on Bobby?" I felt a twinge of apprehension in my gut.

I could see Bobby in my mind's eye. He wasn't the man he is now. He was the boy that I had lived with many years ago in a shabby little garage apartment. I thought, "There is no way I could have cheated on him then." I thought, "Since then he has worked hard and made us rich while he helped me rear our children." I wasn't sure I could cheat on him now."

I spoke softly to myself again, "You are sure making preparations like you are going to do it." Then I said, "Shit bitch, you just had your first thought about doing it again." I thought, "I'm going on the road trip. I can chicken out anytime I want to." I pushed these thoughts out of my mind and shut the computer down.

It was near seven when I got home. I was hungry. I heated a can of soup and ate a few crackers with it. I spent the rest of the evening taking all the tags and labels off the new things I had bought. I tried everything on and pranced in front of my full-length mirrors. I looked good for almost forty. I then washed and dried everything. I packed my new overnight bag with my new stuff and enough of my old things to get by easily for two days. Then I packed my old bag with regular street clothes and accessories for three days.

It was after ten. I should be tired, but I wasn't. I made myself a rum and coke and tried to make myself relax. An hour later, I thought I might be able to sleep. I crawled in bed and tried.

I thought about Bobby. I tried to put the blame on him for what I had planned. Of course, that was bullshit. I had decided to cheat. I researched it and planned it. Today I put the first stages of that plan in motion. If Bobby catches me and wrings my neck, it will be my fault. The truth is I want a strange cock inside me if only for once in my life. Some romance would be nice too. It is as simple as that. What had happened before and my present relationship with Bobby had little to do with what I was feeling.

I thought, "If Kevin had taken me up on my offer last night, I would have already cheated. I certainly would have fucked him if he had come to me." Then I promised myself, "If I find that strange hunk that I am going to look for, and I fuck him, it will be because I want to. It won't be because I'm angry with Bobby or because I'm drunk."

I thought, "I'm glad Kevin had the sense and the decency not to take advantage of me. We would have been caught. Half the people at the club were watching us. They all know how I feel about Kevin, and they all know his reputation with the girls." I laughed and thought, "They all knew how drunk I was too." Finally, I rolled up on my side and slept.

I slept late the next morning. I felt at ease and my body felt rested, healthy, and energetic. It felt so good not to have a hangover. I bounced out of bed. Thoughts of my upcoming road trip came to me and excited me. I felt my first tingle of the day in my belly. I danced into the bathroom and did my morning ablutions. I showered, dried my body, and then my hair. I dressed casually to match the weather. The weatherman predicted the high seventies and sunny skies today. He said the weather would get even better through the first part of the week. I was glad. I might get to wear my new Bikini.

I thought, "I am traveling south and west. The weather should be drier and warmer. I need a Bikini wax." I thought, "Today is Saturday. I had given myself two days before I left so that I would have enough time to do all the proper preparation. The wax job was a new thought. It hadn't been on my list. I called Loretta, my hairdresser. She does it for me when I have gone too long and I do maintenance at home usually. I've gone too long.

She admonished me for calling so late. I told her that it was a special occasion. I said that Bobby was off on a hunting trip and he would be home next week. I wanted to be ready. She squeezed me in, but I had to be there by ten. I could make it.

I needed to get my car serviced too. I called the dealership. I was the proud owner of my first BMW and I didn't know anyone there. Bobby had bought this car for me last Mother's Day. He had made a habit of that over the last several years. He had said that he never wanted me in a car that was over two years old. It was a status thing. He was in the car business. I was his wife. This was the flashiest car that I had ever owned. It was a Z4. I had given up soccer-mom cars several years before. All I knew was the car had reminded me that it needed an oil change.

I talked to a young man named Sam. He couldn't find my name on his computer. He found the car under Bobby's name. He asked how many miles were on it and I told him I didn't know, but the car was about five months old and the service engine light was on. He said that they would read the odometer when I got there and he suggested that my five thousand mile check-up was probably due or near to being due. He suggested that I have that done while I was there.

I asked how long it would take. I heard him punching keys on his computer. He said, "If you can be here by two I will have you out by three. Then he added, "By the way, there will be no charge. Everything is covered under your service and warranty package. We will check everything to make sure you are road-ready."

I replied, "Perfect. I'll see you just before two." I thought, "My stars must be aligned."

I made myself a quick but filling breakfast. I thought about my car. It would leave tracks. I wondered what documents I would need to rent a car under Lynda's name. I thought about insurance. That would be difficult and/or costly because I wouldn't be able to use my insurance. I was sure that they check your driving record too. That would compromise my fake driving license. I decided I would have to research the problem.

My mind wandered a bit. I wondered if Sam would hit on me when I met him at the dealership. I decided he wouldn't. He could be fired over shit like that.

I realized that I was thinking of sex. On the one to ten scale of arousal, I put myself at two and rising. I told myself that I would refrain from satisfying myself. I wanted to be horny while I was on my trip. Men can sense that. I thought it might make a difference.

When I arrived at Loretta's shop, I was probably at three on the arousal scale, just from what I was doing and thinking. Loretta began to do her thing. She was messing around near my pussy. I probably went up another point. Loretta noticed my excitement and assumed she was causing it.

She asked, "Are we close enough that I could ask a personal question of you, Belinda?"

I remembered that was exactly the way Vivian had approached me at the club. I replied, "I think so. Ask away."

She looked up from her work and asked, "Are you into women?"

That was almost exactly the question that Vivian had asked. I remained quiet for a moment, and then I asked, "Are you into women?"

She looked up again and we made eye contact. She giggled and said, "Well, not exclusively...if you know what I mean."

I didn't want to shut her down completely or embarrass her. I paused for a moment. I smiled at her and said, "I will keep that in mind." I resolved to do some more research. I wanted to know what percentage of women were bisexual. They seem to be popping up everywhere.

Loretta returned my smile and changed the subject. She went on about her task.

I left there in about an hour. There was little discomfort. Loretta had spent extra time rubbing her secret lotion into my sensitive skin. I damn near came all over myself.

She said, "No activity before Monday at the least."

I said, "Bobby won't be back before then."

She let her fingers slide over my swollen clit once and then again. She said, "No activity before Monday." She let my towel fall into place to cover me. She winked and left the room.

I had my car serviced. Sam acted the part of the perfect gentleman. I did catch him checking out my ass once. I realized that I was becoming more aware of what was happening around me.

I bought some Chinese take-out and took it home for supper. I sat at the kitchen island to eat. I had the television on, but I wasn't paying any attention to it. Loretta came into my mind. I wondered what it would be like to have her eat my pussy. She was at least interested. Vivian had said that I might like it. My Kegel muscles flexed. I said to myself, "Damn, girl."

I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep. I wasn't going to diddle myself or play with my toys. I took a sleeping pill and made myself ready for bed. I got naked, crawled under the covers, and made a warm spot. I thought, "This is Bobby's bed." I let my hand slide between the sheets and over into Bobby's place. It was empty, cold, and uninviting. I whispered, "Bobby, I think I'm going to fuck around a bit while you are gone." I let my hand lie there for another minute. I never found any warmth.

Sleep wasn't coming. I got up and padded into the bathroom. I took another pill. I slept after that.

I slept late again on Sunday morning. When I awoke, I lay in bed and contemplated my place in the world. I thought about my plans for Monday, Tuesday, and possibly Wednesday. I resolved to be back in my empty nest before Wednesday evening. Bobby wasn't likely to call before then.

I played with it in my head. I had thoughts similar to those I had before. I thought, "You can't go through with this, Belinda. You can't actually cheat on Bobby." Then I thought, "You are certainly having fun making the preparations to do it." I spoke aloud, "Make the trip. You've already made reservations. You can chicken out later if you want." I thought, "It's probable that nothing will happen anyway. The qualified stranger that you are looking for might not be there to meet you. He probably doesn't even exist."

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
688 Followers