Belinda's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed me my lemonade. It was cold and wrapped in a napkin. I sipped it. It was very good. I said, "Thank you."

Bret smiled and said, "You are quite welcome." He went back to his chair, but he didn't pick up his laptop. He sat and sipped his drink. I gave him a moment and then looked at him again. He looked as if he might be daydreaming like I was a few minutes earlier. I moved to the chair beside him and sat upright and sideways in it so I was facing him.

He could have been asleep, but he was still holding his whiskey and he took another sip as I watched. I said his name, "Bret." He acted as if he hadn't heard. I said it louder.

He looked at me and chuckled. He said, "You say my name as if it had a period at the end of it."

I had to laugh, but then said, "I have a question."

He nodded and said, "Go ahead."

I asked, "Why are you refusing to flirt with me. I chose this chair close to you on pourpose. I hope you aren't going to say that I am too old and ugly for you."

He chuckled again, sipped his drink, and rose up to sit sideways in his chair facing me. He put his feet flat on the deck. He grinned and said, "You are about the perfect age for me and you are an absolutely beautiful woman." He paused and then said, "The problem is you are a bit overdressed for my taste."

I said, "What? This is the naughtiest and skimpiest bathing suit that I have ever owned." I giggled and continued, "I'm sitting here damn near naked. How can I possibly be overdressed?"

He looked directly into my eyes and replied, "It's those rings, Lynda. Do you want to tell me about them?"

I said, "I will if you want to know."

He said, "I do want to know." A moment later he added, "You are acting like you are feeling an attraction to me." He said, "I am flattered and I certainly don't have any objection to that. At the same time, I don't want to get involved with a crazy jealous husband. He might be a four-hundred-pound gorilla with a machine gun for all I know."

It was my turn to giggle. I decided that I wasn't going to lie to him, but I was going to mislead him a bit. I said, "My husband and I are still married. We haven't been together for a while. The last time I talked to him, he was in Wyoming, I think." I took a breath and continued, "I should have taken the rings off before now, but I wear them to keep the wolves at bay. You know, like that boy in the pool." Then I said, "I can take them off easily enough if they bother you."

He seemed to accept my explanation of the rings. He asked, "Would you like to go for a swim?"

I answered, "Yes, but not yet." Then I asked, "Are you married?"

He answered, "I used to be and that's all I'm going to say about that." He stood and took my hand in his. He said, "Let's go for a swim." He didn't give me an option. He pulled me to my feet and moved toward the water with me in tow. I stepped out of my shoes and followed. That was the first aggressive act I had seen in him. I tingled inside.

The population around the pool had thinned. The two younger men were gone and so were the children. There was another couple playing grab-ass in the water and still another sitting together at a table across from us.

I let Bret lead me down the steps into the warm water. We frolicked and played with each other. We chased each other and splashed water everywhere. When we were tired, we shared some quiet time sitting on the steps and talking. We became comfortable with each other's company. We flirted verbally becoming more suggestive and racy as we went. We played some more. I rode on his back as if he was a water horse. I allowed him to touch and feel my body. He allowed me the same privileges. I recognized our antics for what they were. It was foreplay and we were both contributing to it. His cock was very hard, but it was still in his swim trunks. He found a way to press it against my naked belly. I thought, "My God, This guy is hung like a water horse." I giggled inside and thought, "Maybe we will get to use one of those extra-large condoms that I bought.

Time passed and the light faded. Darkness came and we hid from the little bit of artificial light that there was. Bret had me pinned to the wall at a place where the water was about shoulder deep to him. It had to be over my head. He kissed me. The hair on his face excited me. I had never experienced a mustache or goatee before. They tickled me and triggered my butterflies. He slipped his hand under my top and squeezed one of my breasts. He toyed with the nipple. I opened my mouth to him and kissed him back. Our tongues danced together. I wrapped my legs around him and positioned myself so that he could rub his hard cock against my clitoris. I thought he was going to strip me of my Bikini bottom and fuck me, but he didn't. I could have encouraged him and made it happen, but I didn't. I wanted to. That's when I knew that later that night I was going to give myself to this stranger. He had handled the situation properly. He had brought me to a point where I felt totally at ease with him. I wasn't going to chicken out.

He broke our kiss and said, "I want you to spend the night in my bed."

I giggled for him, let my tongue snake out, and licked the tip of his nose. I said, "I want that to happen too. I'm not ready yet.

He looked into my eyes and asked, "Lynda, you aren't just some kind of a damned tease. Are you?"

I said "Oh no, Bret. You mustn't think that." I continued, "I want you to take me to dinner and I want you to hold me and dance with me. I will have one or two drinks beyond my limit and lose all my inhibitions. When we come back here I will crawl into your bed with you." I whispered, "Bret, I need the feelings I am enjoying right now to last as long as we can make them last. I want to anticipate having you for as long as I can. That will make it better when it happens. I've not had a romantic interlude like this in such a very long time."

I knew that he could feel the excitement in me. He used both his hands to grasp my bottom and pull me close to him. Then, he separated himself from me by a few inches. I felt him tug at the bow on the right side of my Bikini bottom. It fluttered loose. It was still attached to my left leg, but it drifted down to my knee where it was out of the way. I thought, "Home plate is without armor." My body language told him there would be no real resistance. He knew I was available to him. He kissed me while he slipped his swimsuit off. I think that he just discarded it and let it drift away. It seemed to me that he had no inhibitions either.

Bret said, "We are beyond that. We can dine, dance, and anticipate later. He pressed the head of his cock against my entrance with authority. He pushed and began to open me. I could feel the need in him. It was going to happen no matter what I did. I brought my knees up a bit higher and spread myself a bit wider for him. He recognized my movement as the invitation that it was.

He said, "Let me introduce you to my version of a romantic interlude."

At first, I objected weakly. I whispered, "There are other people here."

He answered back, "I don't care."

It was that easy for him. I melted. I said, "Oh, Bret." I was so excited anyway. I kissed him and helped him find his way inside me. I received and accepted my first cock other than Bobby's. It happened so easily and seemed so natural. He felt different from Bobby. He felt so good, but different. I locked my ankles behind him and helped him complete his penetration of me. He didn't really need my help.

He was bigger than Bobby was. He was at least the size of my favorite dildo, but his cock was real. It was full of life. It moved inside me. It filled me. His first thrust excited me. My arousal grew at a phenomenal rate. I tried to take him deeper into my body. He fucked me harder. It hurt so g-o-o-o-d... My first orgasm came quickly and without warning. It overwhelmed me. I tried to scream, but he sealed his mouth over mine and invaded me with his tongue. I experienced the great strength in his massive body. He stifled me, held me in place, and fucked me while he induced those first wonderful orgasmic convulsions deep in my belly. I thought, "This is what I came here for." I came very hard and so easily for him that first time.

He used me and I loved it. I had incited him to this. I wanted it to happen. I was not drunk and I was not angry. I was in lust and I wanted this strange giant to satisfy that lust. He was up to it in every way. For a second time, he allowed me no option. He was in control. It was almost like rape, except that he and I both knew it wasn't. My second orgasm rolled over me. He felt it happen and thrust into me with even greater vigor. He enhanced his assault on my nervous system. I came so hard. It was better than the first one.

I lost all control of my own body. I went limp in his arms. I was at the borderline of consciousness. I lost my ability to reason. He held me and fucked me. I could only quiver. I felt safe in his powerful embrace. He protected me. I was immersed in the warm water of the pool. I could have been a baby still in my mother's womb. Bret wouldn't stop. He kept fucking me. I came again and then again. I lay in his arms and vibrated. He fucked me and kept it up for such a long time. I wasn't in continuous orgasm, but he kept me on the brink. A tingle and my anticipation of the next event were always there. I had no doubt there would be a next event and then he kissed me. That triggered my next orgasm. Then there was still another.

Finally, the signals of his impending orgasm penetrated my reverie. I wanted to help him. Again, he didn't need my help. I found some strength that I hadn't known I had. My legs tighten around him and I drew him in deeper. I willed my Kegel muscles to contract. I squeeze and held him that way. I rolled my hips and matched the rhythm of his trusts as best I could. I helped him fuck me.

His cock began to swell inside me. He grew in girth as well as length and became even harder. I managed to continue to contain him. He fucked me until the last second and then he tried to escape. My legs locked him in place. I found the power to hold him there. I held him and said, "No Bret, don't you dare try to leave me. Cum inside me. Try to make me pregnant. I'm going to have one more. I want to share it with you.

The rhythms of his body changed. Bret had his orgasm. He displayed a concerted effort to place his seed in the deepest place in my body that he could reach. I was sure that It was deeper than Bobby had ever been. He did it methodically. He would pull halfway out and thrust hard forcing his full length back into my depths. He would pause there and his cock would throb with a new ejaculation after each stroke. He was hurting me. I was helping him. I opened myself completely to him. There was no need for the force he had used to control me earlier. My orgasm rolled over me like a gentle tide. It was softer and sweeter than those that had gone before. It was a part of the gift I had for this strange man. For the time we shared our orgasms, I gave him my body and my soul. We shared our beings and became one for those sweet moments in time. He emptied himself. I slowly came down from my high over the next minute or so.

My body relaxed completely. The blissful afterglow of complete sexual release enveloped me. I let myself wallow in it and the warm water that surrounded me. I couldn't think, but that was all right. I didn't want to. I just wanted Bret to hold me. He was so good. He was still hard enough to continue fucking me slowly with sweet deep strokes for a few more magical moments. One last mini made me shiver. Then, it was over. We held each other and rested together.

I began to recover before Bret did. He had done most of the work. Some time had passed. He was breathing regularly and his heart was no longer pounding in his chest as it had been. The water was over my head here, but Bret was holding me up. He wasn't going to let me drown. I was resting comfortably in his arms with my head on his shoulder. He pressed me against the pool wall. I had to escape. I had to find my Bikini bottom. I let my hand slide over his hip. His bathing suit was still missing too.

He squeezed me a bit tighter and he kissed my forehead. His beard tickled me. He asked, "Are you Wonder Woman?"

I had to laugh. I responded as I had to the same question earlier in the day, "No, I'm not that old." Then I asked him, "What made you ask at this particular time?"

He was absent-mindedly playing with one of my tits. He said, "I have been trying all afternoon to remember where I heard your name before. I remembered, finally." Then he whispered in my ear, "You fuck like Wonder Woman."

I giggled and whispered back, "You fuck like Superman." His ego inflated. His chest puffed out and I could almost see his head swell. I said, "Let me go. I have to fix my Bikini, and you had better find your shorts."

He let me go and I swam a few feet away from him to a place where my feet could touch bottom. I found my Bikini bottom exactly where he had left it. It was still tied to me, and it was tangled around my left leg at the knee. I straightened it out and put it in its proper place easily enough.

Bret was looking for his swimsuit in the dark and under the water. I saw it floating on the surface in a light streak about halfway to the other side of the pool. I retrieved it for him.

The couple who had been in the water with us earlier was sitting on the edge of the pool in a shadowy little cove. I recognized the girl as Jenny from the front desk. The young man was unknown to me.

Bret and I left the pool. We dried ourselves and recovered our things. Bret held my hand as we walked to the elevator. That's when I first noticed the first indications of how sore I was going to be. This giant stud had fucked the hell out of me. I thought, "I have a belly full of his cum. His sperm cells are swimming inside of me." I winced with sharp pain occasionally as I walked, but I had been sore like this before. I knew that I was okay. He had been so good... I wanted more of him.

He gathered me into his arms when we were alone inside the elevator car. He said, "I'll bet you've got a nice little sexy cocktail dress in your room. Don't you?"

I laughed and answered, "Yeah, I do."

He said, "Go get cleaned up and put it on. I'll come to get you in about an hour and take you out to dinner."

I laughed and snuggled into his chest. "I said, "You know damn well that I don't have enough energy left for that, and I have a better idea anyway. I paused and then said, "Why don't you order a really nice hamburger from room service for me. I will go to my room and get the things I need to spend the night with you." I giggled and whispered, "We can shower together before we eat. After that, it will be close to my bedtime." I added, "We can go out tomorrow night."

He chuckled and said, "I like the way you think, Wonder Woman." He continued, "I'll have the food delivered at eight. That gives us a little over an hour. The doors opened on the third floor and I stepped out. Bret slapped me playfully on my almost bare bottom. He said, "Hurry, I'm in room 3-18." He pointed down the hall.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek. I said, "I'll be right there."

When I got to my room, I sat for a minute or two on the edge of the bed. I needed just a moment's rest and I was collecting my thoughts. I looked up and saw my reflection in the mirror. Bobby came to mind. It seemed as if he was in the room with me. That thought was so vivid that I reflexively looked around to make sure he wasn't there. I spoke softly to him. I said, "It happened, Bobby. I cheated and I'm not finished cheating." I said, "You don't have to worry. You will never know and I will always love you." A moment later, I thought, "I will keep this secret for the rest of my life."

I chose to take my old bag to Bret's room. I thought about just taking everything and moving in with him. Then I thought, "He hasn't asked me to do that." I thought, "I can use this room as a private place to dress for my date tomorrow night. I want to be extra special. I want him to be proud to be seen with me." I had another thought, "I don't really know Bret. He could conceivably be into something that I don't want to be a part of." My mind formed a picture of him in the act of shooting heroin into his arm. I thought, "I might need a sanctuary." For now though, I'm going to his room.

To be continued...