Susan Comes Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, my inquisitive fingers are getting to my little flower."

Not waiting for an answer her fingers began to slip under the waist band sliding them over my hips allowing me to kick them free as her fingers slipped onto my hard clit making me lift my buttocks slightly as I cried out. Her two fingers sliding and pinching as they parted my labia exposing my pink center slick with my silky juices. I was gasping and moaning constantly now as she increased the pressure on my pussy her fingers gliding in a narrow circle across my ever so wet sex.

I was helpless because her other hand was laying across my breasts holding me firm as I watched her annoying fingers increase their speed as my stomach and hips began to pump feeling my climax getting closer. Knowing I was so close Bee slid her fingers away from my pussy down along my thigh as I cried out in frustration until again my stomach and hips began to pump when her fingers began once more to work me ever closer.

I cried out as I felt her fingers pinch my clit before sliding deep along my crack feeling my pussy convulse as my hips lifted squirting onto her hand. She didn't rest, her fingers sliding and revolving until with a final cry I lay back into her chest my legs closing as I crossed my ankles holding her hand captive as the last aftershocks rippled through me.

We lay like this until the last track had played itself out before Bell whispered that it had been a long day and we should get ready for bed. Easing myself from between her legs I helped her up cupping her face and kissing her long and hard before heading to the shower. For the first time I slept with Bell that night but other than a quick kiss goodnight and Bell whispering that she loved me nothing happened.

We slept late into the morning and it wasn't until ten thirty that we walked down the beach for a quick swim before breakfast. It was another splendid day with no wind and the water only disturbed as a trawler motored towards the Co-Op. Looking up Bell said that tomorrow morning we should run over to the fishmonger and buy some crabs for our evening meal and I suggested that maybe we should also get another bag of oysters and fillets of snapper.

As usual breakfast was busy and noisy with Bell singing away as she prepared the batter for pancakes. It was a good meal and once cleaned away Bell told me that we should put our short shorts on and wear a sensible top because she wanted to take me for a long walk down the ocean beach.

After packing a light lunch and filling a thermos for tea we walked along a path from the back of the house to the golden sands of the longest beach I had ever seen. Looking east it just seemed to go on without end. Bell told me that it was called The Ninety Mile Beach. As there was just a light wind the ocean was rolling onto the beach the big waves of the Great Southern Ocean crashing onto the shore. Looking south it was hard to believe that there was almost no land between us and Antarctica.

We walked slowly east along the edge of the dunes being dive bombed by the Arctic Turns that Bell said flew all the way from the northern hemisphere to nest and lay their eggs on this beach. To prove this, she took me into a depression between two dunes where we found ten clutches of small blue eggs sitting in the warm sand.

It was with an almost totally calm day as we lay our rug in the shelter of the dunes before setting out our small feast of sandwiches and fruit with deep cups of Bell's favorite Oolong tea. Laying back on the rug with the warm sun and constant sound of the powerful waves crashing onto the sand Bell leaned over me kissing me hungrily on my lips her tongue driving forward as my hands slid up beneath her top fondling her soft boobs.

We kissed like this our naked breasts crushed between us until we noticed we were getting burned from the strong sun so getting dressed we began the long trudge through the soft hot sand to where our track leads onto the beach. It was so refreshing walking through the shade of the trees towards our house. It was not long before we were standing waist deep in the water. We had walked further than intended and our city fit muscles were not used to hiking on soft sand. Swimming in the gin clear water of the North Arm was divine as we ducked under the dock looking at the black bream feeding on the muscle encrusted pylons.

It had been a long day and we were both suffering from very tired thigh and calf muscles not to mention light sunburn and seeing that tomorrow we were taking the boat up the lake for two or three days and there would be a lot of planning and loading of stores plus our personal effects we took an early night kissing just before lights out. It was early morning when I woke finding myself spooned next to Bell with one arm across her breasts. Being very submissive I had this secure feeling of safety and comfort so shutting my eyes I didn't wake until I felt Bell ease herself out of bed, the sun streaming in through the big back bay window.

Although knowing that we had so much to organise we took time over breakfast and it was almost eleven thirty when Bell started to pack her bags calling to me to do the same. Our next chore was to take the two big one hundred liter eskies down to the boat-shed. With almost everything either on the boat or ready to be loaded we took a quick lunch before taking the small boat across to buy two large ice blocks and collect the fish from the fishmongers. I was terrified because Bell insisted that I drive the boat across to the other side. Until yesterday the only experience I had had with boats was when I caught the ferry to school. Bell was great giving me advice and helping me come alongside the lower platform on the big dock.

Hurrying to the fishmongers I purchased the pre-cooked crabs, three dozen oysters and fish fillets. Unfortunately, there were only two snapper fillets, so I made do with eight good fillets of flake. Returning to the boat I found Bell with the two big eskies filled with a block of ice. Again, I motored over to our dock pulling alongside the stern of Excalibur where we hauled the two heavy eskies into the small galley. Then it was a quick trip to collect all the food and wine. As I turned to lift a carton of wine I felt Bell's strong grip turning me to the wall: it was then I realised that regardless of all our rush and bustle we were going to depart in a frantic rush as I felt Bell's lips on mine and we shared a steamy kiss. Bell was in a fearful hurry as she released my bikini top her lips sucking my swollen nipples.

Standing with my head and shoulders against the wall arching my back presenting my breasts and pussy to my lover's attention: needing Bell's love as much as herself. As we both moaned in desperation I felt her release the ties on my bikini bottoms feeling them flutter to the floor as Bell began a slow rub up and down my wet crack. I was in a sexual frenzy now begging Bell to fuck me as my back arched even further pushing my pussy out for Bell to make love easily.

I suppose if someone had been watching they would have recognised me as Bell's whore and at this moment I was exactly that as I cried out telling her to fuck my slutty pussy begging for release. It wasn't long with Bell on her knees with fingers and tongue driving me over the top and at last with a cry my pussy pushing even further out and my legs parting I came, squirting onto my lover's tongue as I felt my back sliding down the wall as my legs collapsed. Once I had recovered Bell helped me to my feet and carrying my bikini I walked naked out to Excalibur as Bell locked the house up.

As we motored down the arm Bell would not permit me to change back into my bikini so my first voyage up the lake was going to see me naked. She explained that as tonight we were going to be making love for the first real time she wanted me in a constant state of arousal. Although I felt uncomfortable, I knew that I could not deny her anything.

She had me stand in front of her as she steered the boat with one hand and the other sliding across my nipples again making behave like a whore. It was so erotically annoying with her seductive hand trailing from my nipples to my clit and back up again leaving me so finely balanced right on the edge and yet not enough for me to go over the top.

CHAPTER FOUR

BECOMING BELL'S WIFE

Except for the crossing of the deep ocean entrance where there was a long steady swell rolling into the lake the sea was calm. We turned, placing our stern to the entrance running down towards a steep cliff and half an hour later we were motoring along a very deep channel with a vertical one-hundred-foot cliff on the right: here the water was the deepest hue of aquamarine. It took about twenty minutes to pass through this very beautiful area and then Bell turned across the lake approaching a large island. She quietly Explained that there were really two islands here and they were divided by a very deep channel known as the Rigby Strait. As they got closer I could just discern a narrow river like channel which split the two islands.

I was amazed at the beauty because although there had been a reasonable breeze causing a light chop on the main lake the air in the strait was calm giving the water a glassy appearance and standing up in the bows I could look down into the clear depths. It wasn't long before Bell swung the bows towards the northern island cutting the engines and drifting onto the sandy bank where I was told to carry a light line ashore and pull it round a big post just above the sand while Bell set the anchor off the stern.

Looking inland I could just see a large two-story house with a broad veranda on both floors going right round the house and at first, I thought we must be on a private beach until Bell explained that as a kid she had thought the house to be haunted. Just above the beach there were the ruins of a large set of yards and looking closer I could see the old stumps of what must have been a broad wharf.

Once everything was safe and secure we relaxed in the stern with a cup of tea. Being inquisitive I asked Bell about the island and what must have once been a very big farm.

"It belonged to an old Scottish family, Macpherson I think but don't quote me on that. They were among the earliest of settlers in the area. The farm ran mostly cattle both beef and dairy. It was after the second world war that the family began their decline finally walking off in the early nineteen fifties. I believe it was the cost of getting milk and cattle to the market as well as schooling and the simple household duties of keeping staples on the table that broke them."

Having finished her history lesson Bell jumped up stripping her clothes off and diving into the water calling for me to hurry and join her. It was so refreshing floating with arms outstretched in the deep secluded water. We splashed around for ten minutes or so before climbing up the stern ladder onto Excalibur. Changing we began to prepare our evening feast of oysters and fresh crab taking it onto the beach where we had a small table set up.

There was a sexual tension in the air as we returned to the boat sitting on the sun deck with a myriad of stars twinkling above us. Bell and I were seated on a large bench seat of comfortable foam filled cushions with the last of our Rosé and some very romantic piano music in the background. We lay back in silence watching a shooting star make its way across the heavens as a famous Debussy number began.

Taking my glass Bell lay looked down into my eyes making me feel so loved and yet so vulnerable. Saying nothing she lent down kissing me lightly on my eyes. Looking up I was moved to see a single tear course down her left cheek.

"My God Susan I am so in love with you thank you for coming into my life because it was worthless without you."

Reaching up I drew her close with my lips on hers feeling her tongue slide under my teeth. It was a simple deeply romantic kiss under the canopy of stars sheltered from the night air by the high canvas railing feeling Bell slowly take charge supporting herself on her hands leaning down at first kissing my mouth but kissing and licking down my neck across the shallow depression marking the top of my boobs. She looks down at me her mouth open in a seductive smile before returning to my lips her tongue poking out inviting me to suck it. We continued like this for so long Bell kissing my lips before sliding her tongue seductively along the line of my jaw and down the soft flesh of my neck.

As I look up her tongue slips across my hard nipple covered by the thin cotton of my shirt. She smiles when she hears my soft groan as her flirtatious tongue slides again across my nipple and I feel little electric charging fire through my pussy. Smiling seductively as the tension in the air continues to rise her hand slips under my shirt as her lips continue their slow burn up my neck. Kissing and sucking my neck as I moan louder this time her fingers pinch my nipple. I wait in suspense feeling her hand slide my shirt above my breasts as she seemed to float weightless above my puffy nipples.

I have always loved it when my breasts and nipples are played with, but no man has ever done it like Bell is now. I am losing control my hands holding her head as my legs seem to drift apart. With my eyes closed I sense her lips on my nipples as her hands part my pussy I once more see her devilish trademark grin as she licks slowly downwards. Her fingers are sliding along my wet lips grazing over my clit as I throw my head into the cushion my hands gripping the edge of the couch.

I cry out the sound muffled by the soft cushion as her tongue flicks across my clit and once more looking up I see her sparkling eyes almost laughing at me as she goes down on my dripping cunt licking right up to my clit and this time I feel my whole body convulse as her tongue flicks across my clit as two fingers slide into me. I can hear the squelch of my glistening pussy gripping her fingers as my hips begin a rhythmic motion in time with her thrusts.

With her fingers pumping into my pussy she slides round, her arm raising my leg as she kisses me deep allowing me to taste my pussy on her tongue. I know that at times I could explode but I have never experienced what is happening now. My pussy is spasming the muscles clenching her fingers as my stomach becomes like steel and throwing my legs wide balanced on my feet I suddenly cry out as the most amazing climax explodes flooding Bells hand as my eyes close the world standing still while shock after shock ripples through me. Finally, with a last shudder I collapse in her arms.

I wake up in our cabin and looking up I can see the moon flooding the room with its light. I gaze with passion filled eyes across at Bell noticing her smiling grin feeling her lips on mine.

"Hey baby I never thought you were going to wake again. You are so sexy and vulnerable in your sleep."

She kisses me again and I feel her tongue once more thrust into my mouth. I suck on it needing her aware of her leg on my pussy as she lays across my right thigh her mouth sucking my tongue. Again, that erotic grin as she begins to move grinding against my thigh as her leg brushes across my pussy. Our movements are slow at first but as we feel the pressure build so we begin to move with greater urgency both of us crying out as the inevitable crisis builds quickly and with a scream we cum together Bell collapsing onto me.

I awake feeling Bell sitting with her pussy inches from my mouth. Looking into her gleaming eyes I notice something different having no option but to lick her open pussy my tongue thrusting along her wet lips. I love her taste the smell and texture of her cunt as my tongue slides up and back as my lips taste her cunt for the first time. I feel her hips thrusting against my tongue as she begins to moan and cry out. Again, everything becomes wild as I am almost smothered by her pussy as with a cry I feel Bell's orgasm gush into my mouth. This time its Bell who collapses feeling her hand grip mine as sleep finally takes control and we cuddle together on the bed under the skylight.

The sun is well up when we both wake still holding hands. Bell cuddles close kissing me and I moan quietly into her mouth as we both sit up with our pussies touching and we both begin to fuck each other our hips moving back and forth as we fuck each other. Grinding our pussies together we begin to moan quietly at first but getting steadily louder as the pressure in our pussies builds and the motion of our hips slows there is an excited cry as we both cum flooding onto the mattress. Collapsing together it's not until ten before we get up to eat a light breakfast.

After breakfast we take a quick swim and climbing back on-board Bell looks across at the clock saying that we must get going soon if we want to take lunch at the pub saying that it's a good hour and a half's cruising to get there.

Moving once more down the strait we turn left onto the main lake and begin to cruise quickly up the very beautiful water. The right shore is broken up with both farming country and deep forest and we cruise along listening to the chatter of birds and sudden cry of black cockatoos. About two miles to our left are the dunes leading onto the same beach we walked along the other day. We are too far off to hear the surf, but Bell explains that tomorrow we will cruise home down that shore line promising some very special sites.

At last we see a small town ahead and Bell once more her old overexcited self-points out the lawn leading up to the pub. As its mid-week docking is easy and soon we are walking up the lawn to the pub ordering a bottle of wine and the daily roast. Sitting out in the shade of an old willow we look out over the lake sipping our wine waiting for lunch to arrive.

Suddenly I become aware of Bell taking my hand and kissing my fingers. Looking into her eyes I see that she has something she really wants to tell me but is trying to find how to say it. I look at her enquiringly trying to help her, but she just smiles kissing my fingers again.

It wasn't until we finished eating that Bell took my hand again explaining that I am the first person she has ever brought here. I ask if she means the pub, but she shakes her head saying she means to the holiday home and everything. She explains that the last time she came to the lake was with her parents three and a half years ago and suddenly becoming emotional and choking back tears she tells me that ten weeks later her parents died in the road accident.

Bell was silent for the rest of the day only coming alive when she rowed the small boat ashore so the we could secure for the night but once back on board she went back into her solitary thoughts. It was so sad because we were in a very wonderful little cove, with steep mountainous country on both sides and the tallest trees I had ever seen. The cove was 'V' shaped and although we couldn't see it we aware of a small waterfall with the constant tinkling of water on rocks.

It was almost dark, and we were once again on the sundeck laying back on the same couch Bell had first made love to me the previous night. Tired of the silence I leaned over Bell indicating I had something to say. When she had pushed herself into a better sitting position I began.

"Bell this is so unlike you but ever since the pub I feel you have been struggling with something. Darling I love you more than you know, and I also depend on your strength so please listen. Ever since that perfect evening at the restaurant when you came home from London I have kept a secret from you. You see that evening when you told me of Charlie and your private thoughts about her I have felt that what you have been searching for is a wife." When I said this, I sensed Bell sit bolt upright listening to me as her eyes burned into mine with a ferocity that I have rarely seen before.