Susan Comes Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you remember after I had told you about sleeping with that man I accepted your proposal, but I begged you to be kind and gentle with me because I had never done anything like this before." I waited for her to say something but continued after a minute.

"You were so kind and so very gentle and patient with me and I felt you were almost frightened of losing me."

"Darling the reason you choked up this afternoon was that you remembered the agony that your parents passing caused, and the knowledge that although Charlie was the most amazing fuck she could not be trusted and therefore you did not bring her here. You have always loved this place and you didn't want it tainted with memories of Charlie."

"Darling, if you will accept me then I want to be your wife. I want to care for you when you are not well and to clean up after you. Baby you really need someone to clean up after you because you are so hopeless in that department. Do you know that you remind me of that character Pigpen in the Charlie Brown comics, wherever you go there is a cloud of dust and destruction behind you. I want to clean up after you."

Seeing Bell tear up I drew her into my shoulder allowing her time to cry it away. Recovering she tried to speak but was just too weak so I took her down to our cabin and after stripping off her clothes put her to bed. I went back on deck to clear away the mess from our recent meal and drinks before joining her. As I cuddled into her I noticed she had been crying again so nuzzling into her shoulder I turned the lantern out. Yet again, we slept like logs waking after the sun was well up but surprised to see that Bell had already gotten up and I could hear her in the galley preparing breakfast.

We had a big breakfast and after I had cleaned up which was very necessary because although Bell is a wonderful cook she is also the messiest cook I have ever known. Her pancakes are amazing but the kitchen and herself are always covered in batter. We discussed the previous days upset and she agreed that we should not go home until tomorrow and after an early lunch we motored across to the other side of the lake and followed the shoreline west. Being mostly sand dunes with stunted banksia and tea tree it was not as grand as the opposite shore. The afternoon's cruise back to the island where we had spent the first night didn't take long although it was fascinating to go down the strait from the other end. The old farm workings were much more visible with a slab shearing shed and what Bell said were shearers quarters. We could see rusting machinery and an old rusty windmill now useless creaking in the light breeze.

Seeing there was still four hours daylight we decided to walk to the old homestead. Bell said that because she always thought it haunted she had never investigated it. The walk was easy though the spiny weeds made things uncomfortable. We approached the front door noticing that even after all these years the veranda decking was mostly safe to walk on. The door opened after we had given it a good push and we stepped onto a black and white tile hallway. Looking into the first room we saw a big fireplace with a few pieces of what must have been homemade furniture still in their original places. Continuing down the corridor we came to what must have been a covered walkway and the building opposite was the old kitchen. The stove was badly rusted but there were still some old brass pots hanging beside the fireplace. Bell tried the old water pump and we were surprised when good cool water began to pour into the old sink.

As we turned to start back Bell stopped me saying that she was so grateful for my support yesterday. We were standing in a shaded walkway under a very old wisteria with my back to a massive old post and Bell her dark intense eyes staring quietly at me. Then after a moment's hesitation she also said that I had been right about her assessment of Charlie and that she could never have asked her to be her wife. After looking down at her feet she then said that she had wanted me to be her wife ever since she first saw me in the wine bar all that time ago. Leaning in she kissed me on the lips before taking my hand and leading me back across the island to the boat.

I had just finished cleaning up Bell's cooking mess when she walked in naked but for a large clear flexible strap on cock. It was around ten inches long with a big bulbous head thin at first but gradually becoming huge in diameter. She approached me with her telltale open grin the strap on bouncing in front of her. Taking me in her arms she carries me to bed and laying alongside me starts to fondle and kiss my breasts. Sucking them with enthusiasm as her hand slides down onto my pussy feeling my wet bikini bottoms.

Kneeling between my legs she removes my bikini exposing my wet pussy before lying next to me as again she kissed and fondled my breasts her tongue flicking across my puffy nipples as her open hand holds my pussy before two fingers slide into me and begin fucking me hard with wild strokes as her thumb presses against my clit. I cry out as my hips begin to move with her feeling her fingers spreading inside me. I begin to gasp feeling her hard-thrusting fingers pumping into me driving me so wild that I find it hard to keep up her. Crying out with panting breath as I feel my orgasm building my legs and feet bracing lifting me off the bed until with a cry I feel my climax crash through me.

Bell not giving me time to rest rolls me on my knees sliding her flexible strap-on up and down my wet pussy sliding from my arse to the base of my pussy, sometimes pushing in but quickly taking it out with thrust and small thrust until she has me crying out for her to fuck me with it. Then once more she slides inside but this time I feel the monster cock spreading me wide as the huge bulbous head and ever thickening cock opens me up. At first, I find the cock almost painful until I get used to it and with my head resting against the mattress I feel Bell begin to fuck me with long hard strokes pumping into me slowly but driving the cock to its full length into my gaping cunt. I begin to move with her as I feel her cock powering into me until again I feel the telltale signs and with loud moans beg her to fuck me harder.

Bell begins to call out to me driving me harder fucking me with her massive cock. I feel it slide in bending up across my G Spot feeling again my climax building as my throbbing pulsing pussy grips her dick.

"That's it my little wife take your husbands cock deep inside you feel my cock fuck you hard."

Then with a guttural groan I cum hard my juices gushing out across Bell's cock. My hips straining as I feel the rhythmic eruptions vibrate through me. My whole body staring with this massive climax finally leaving me collapsed on the bed still with Bell's cock inside. Then as the last vibration ripples through me I feel the cock withdraw. I am too exhausted to speak lying face down on the bed with my legs spread wide and my cunny dripping onto the mattress.

Once I had regained my breath I asked her when she had bought the strap on only to be told that she had bought it for Charlie on the morning of their last day quickly adding that it had never been used before asking me to check the bathroom because I would find the original packaging. Returning her kiss, I told her that there was no need for me to see the packaging because I love and trust her too much.

We lay together my head resting on Bell's shoulder until as the moon lights the cabin I feel her move not allowing me to rest and sitting over my face lower her pussy onto my waiting tongue. With Bell moving above me my tongue licks with long flat strokes across her wet pussy licking deep along her crack hearing my lover cry above me as once more she lowers down onto my mouth. My tongue is frantic trying to bring my lover to her climax but Bell with amazing control continues to ride my face my now exhausted tongue lapping her wet hole until feeling her shudder above me I renew my efforts finally bringing my lover to the crisis she has been begging me for.

This time we both collapsed into a deep satisfied sleep until we woke with the sun streaming through the cabin. We took a quick swim before cooking a good breakfast of fish fillets and coffee. Then with reluctance we began to motor back down the lake for home. We were now out of food and so had to put in at the fishmongers and to buy vegetables from the town.

It was four in the afternoon when we finally got to sit on the veranda watching the fishing fleet move slowly down the sound on their way to spend the night catching the valuable fish for the mornings market. Looking up I accepted another bottle of beer as Bell settled next to me with her arm resting on my shoulder as we listened to the relaxing sound of the breeze in the trees and the surf breaking on the beach behind us.

Later that evening I lay on the bed while Bell begins a slow erotic massage her warm oiled hands sliding in a slow circular motion from my neck down across my breasts working slowly looking with her customary sexy grin into my passionate eyes. Slowly she moves lower until arriving at my pussy her fingers sliding either side opening me to her gaze. She leans down to my ear whispering that she is going to shave the stubble from my cunt before continuing her massage.

With well-oiled fingers she works the cream onto my pussy before taking her razor and with great care scrapes all the short stubble from my pussy leaving me smooth for her fingers to continue their massage of my sex. I moan quietly as she begins to rub along my wet open pussy her fingers sliding deeper with each stroke.

As my moans become louder Bell kneels between my out thrust legs one hand stroking my clit as the fingers of her other hand begin to fuck me. I just lay there too tired to do anything feeling my pussy begin to throb as her hands bring me steadily to my crisis.

Her movements becoming faster and her fingers fucking my pussy I fling my legs wide pressing up on my feet. My whole-body straining as I feel the eruptions crash through me until with a final shuddering gasp I lay back on the bed in deep surrender as Bell moves up between my legs her mouth closing over mine. As we kiss my legs gripping her buttocks hugging her to me. At last we both settle in each other's arms feeling sleep finally take over.

I am not sure the time but suddenly I sit up with a cry waking Bell. Quickly she cuddles into me holding me close asking what had caused me to cry out. At first, I cried but slowly began to explain my dream of the afternoon my parents through me out of home and the next thirty-six hours of fear when I didn't know if I would be raped or murdered. Slowly with the security of Bell's strong arms I smiled thanking her for everything she had done for me. As I felt sleep once more take over I had the deepest feeling of total love for Bell knowing that my world was now safe and secure.

As the daylight floods our bedroom Bell takes me in her arms and we lie together listening to the surf on the beach. The sun was well up when finally, we begin to move but once more Bell stops me with a deep passionate kiss and looking into my baby blues asks me if I have recovered from the bad dream I had during the night. I simply smiled thanking Bell for giving me so much love.

Later in the morning I am sitting with Bell on the beach in front of the house. Although shaded the sand was warm with the calm water of the North Arm lapping on the shore. Bell turns enquiringly to me as I take her hand and clearing my throat tell her that rather than completing the Degree in Business Management I would rather be her housewife cleaning around after her, washing and generally caring for the home. I also explained that I wanted to cook and when she brought guests home to have everything ready be her right hand and be her lover at night.

"I never expect that of you after all we can employ people to that for us."

"Maybe so but sweetie I can do it better and anyway I want you to feel my total submission to you. I am your wife and I now want to be your housewife. If when I first walked into the wine bar you had started talking about lesbians and bisexuals I would have walked back into the cold."

"If you remember back at the restaurant when you arrived home from London I accepted your proposition on the proviso you treated me gently and with kindness. Over the past three months you have led me slowly into the world of the bisexual and now to you at least I happily accept that I am bisexual but maybe with a leaning to the lesbian but that's because I know that you will respect and love me something men have always failed to do. Over time you will find me coming out to our friends and I think when we get home I am going to write my parents and thank them for tossing me out of home because it meant that I found my bisexuality."