Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know where the time went but looking up, we realized that the sun was almost down, and it was too dark for Chloe to return home. As she had brought prawns and oysters plus two large flounder there was no shortage of food. It was warm and humid with the promise of rain so before cooking Chloe and I walked down to the water's edge.

"You know Susan there is no reason why we shouldn't swim naked after all its so dark now that no one will see us."

Standing on the warm sand I watched Chloe as she peeled off her bikini she was so incredibly sexy with her B cup breasts standing proud while scanning south I noticed that like me she had a clean-shaven pussy but I was amazed when I noticed her pierced clit where she wore a tiny silver clit ring and I felt my pussy clench as moisture gushed onto my lips.

Hearing Chloe ask if I was going to strip, I quickly dropped my bikini on the sand and standing naked before Chloe I heard her gasp as she told me that I was the sexiest woman she had ever seen.

We both dived into the deep water. It was wonderful feeling the warm salty water against our naked bodies and we swam and splashed around for a good half hour before getting out and walking with our bikinis up to the house. Going towards the kitchen I told Chloe to freshen up in the shower. About ten minutes later Chloe arrived in the kitchen wearing just her bikini taking over from me laying out prawns and oysters on a silver tray while I showered and changed.

It wasn't long before I joined her on the veranda where we shared a chilled Rosé while demolishing the oysters and prawns. It was another perfect evening with the full moon lighting the sky as we sat listening to the classical music station on the radio and talking more about our past. It was at this time that Chloe opened up about her sister it was very evident that she was greatly hurt by what had happened. The procedure

"How long have you had your clit ring?"

"Oh, I did that on a whim last year whilst at the Fish Markets. My God it was amazing ... you know I actually experienced a small climax during the procedure."

"Susan do you mind if I get the hurt that my sister has caused off my chest you seem to be so understanding and for the first time, I have found the perfect listener to my sad tale."

"It happened the evening after our mothers funeral when my sister Karen and I were at home. To this day I don't understand what caused our terrible split but all of a sudden Karen was calling me a cunt swearing never to talk to me again she didn't even give me a chance to speak: she just got up and walked out into the night leaving me with my memories."

At this point Chloe had to stop because she couldn't stop her choking sobs and yet again, I took her in my arms cradling her to my breast until she could continue.

"Oh, fuck sorry but I have never spoken about it before. The following morning, I asked all over town, but no one had any idea where she had gone. A week later I reported her to the police hoping that they may locate her but so far to no avail: at least from the police that is. You see early last summer a colleague at the fish markets asked me if I had a sister and when I said I did she showed me a very grainy photo of a woman wearing very revealing clothes it was definitely Karen. I asked how she came by it, but she didn't want to reveal her information all she said was that Karen or Cindy as she preferred to be known worked as a stripper and prostitute in a place called Darlinghurst. I reported this to the police, but I have heard nothing since."

"Where or what is Darlinghurst?"

"It's not an area that I have much to do with but it's a funky area of restaurants theatres and nightclubs. Oxford Street is the LGBT center. I imagine it supports prostitution and strip clubs as well so obviously the kind of place you may find Karen in."

Having told Chloe this, I felt her hand rest on my leg as she looked into my eyes thanking me. We then sat in silence listening to the calming music on the radio until at eleven we decided to get some sleep. Having shown Chloe where her bedroom was and given instructions on locating the bathroom I went to my bedroom and fell into a deep sleep.

Just like the previous night I awoke at about two having had an intense dream where I clearly saw myself and I was with a woman, but I couldn't see who but sitting on the edge of my bed I was pretty sure that it was Chloe ... was she making love with me? I lay thinking about Chloe's understanding that slowly I was beginning to have serious feelings for her. She was beautiful, intelligent and very caring and she had come into my life just when I needed someone possessing those qualities.

Then I found myself thinking of Bell: after all, we had made love in this very bed so many times. I looked outside seeing the water reflecting the lights on the other side and hearing the night birds and insects as I sat listening, I heard the patient chug, chug of a trawler coming down the channel to the Co-Op with fish that would be eagerly bought by tourists and vendors from the city. Again, Bell entered my thoughts it was very intense, and I found myself crying once more but this time was different. I have always cried for the loss of Bell the fact that I need her. This time I cried because I knew that I had been thinking of betraying her love for me and turning onto my stomach I sobbed deep raking sobs into my pillow.

It wasn't until ten that I finally woke and dressing in my robe walked out to find Chloe drinking tea on the veranda: she jumped when she heard me close the French door behind me.

"Oh, Susan you slept in ... Excuse me saying this but you look ashen are you okay? What's happened."

"Susan you've been crying haven't you."

"Yes, I woke after a dream at two and began thinking about Bell: I have been crying ever since."

"Okay well, you have aunty Chloe here to help you so how about we take a nice refreshing swim and then I will cook a late breakfast, or I suppose we should call it brunch because it's already gone ten-thirty."

Chloe was insistent taking my hand and leading me down to the water where she removed my robe walking me into the water. Although it was daylight and there were small tourist boats on the lake, I seemed to forget that I was standing naked in the lake while she was wearing her usual bikini. I simply stood feeling the cool water soak away my misery. When she led me out of the water, I submissively followed up to the house letting her lay out some clothes for me.

Taking my time, I soaked in the shower washing my hair until feeling a new person and dressing in the yellow shorts and polo that had been put out for me, I walked through to the kitchen where Chloe was cooking two large flounder having already made a green salad to accompany it. She really had gone to a lot of trouble making a pot of my favorite lapsang-souchong tea. When she saw me enter the kitchen, she told me to take the tea and cups onto the veranda and relax until she came out with the meal. I knew it was useless arguing because she was quite determined that I was not going to do anything.

After our meal Chloe took my hand in hers.

"Listen, Susan, I am due a weeks, leave so once I have washed up I am going over to the Co-Op although it's Sunday there will be one of the sub managers on duty: I am going to tell them that due to personal reasons I need to take a week's leave immediately. Now I suggest that your best therapy is to leave this house for a time ... lock it up and turn everything off. I think that tomorrow morning you should take me across to the Co-Op and I will drive home then I want you to take Excalibur up to the Pub and Bistro where you will wait for me to join you. This house has so many memories you will never recover here so I am taking you back down the lake to a small pier which is at the end of my garden: we will stay there for a few days. It's neutral territory because Bell has never been there, she didn't even know that it was my parent's house. Now I am going in to clear up and I want you to lay back on the sun lounge ... try to get some sleep then once I am back from the Co-Op, we will have a good swim listen to some music and then I will cook a meal of fish and chips."

There was no arguing with Chloe since she had made up her mind to do this. Taking a cup of tea I lay on the sun lounge and before drifting off to sleep realized that what she proposed was exactly what I needed. It was two hours later when Chloe returned waking me as she stepped onto the veranda.

"Well everything is organized and I have brought some fish for tonight's meal I suggest we get an early night and pack out by ten: this way you can put me off at the Co-Op wharf before lunch. It's only a thirty-minute drive home but I will then have a two-hour walk to the pub."

The following morning, having dropped Chloe off I cruised up to the pub and bistro. Although the voyage was flooded with memories it really was a very beautiful trip. Once I had crossed the entrance which was quite rough due to the southerly blowing up from the Antarctic, I followed the steep cliff face with it's deepwater which today was a lovely aquamarine color with the sooty turns diving for whitebait. I tried to keep the ghosts out of mind as I traveled slowly up the lake but every now and then I saw sights that reminded me of Bell and had to fight off the tears.

It was around two when I moored next to the dock at the pub. Chloe was not there and so I sat remembering the first time we had tied up at the wharf. I remembered our first meal and how Bell had become depressed later in the afternoon: fuck it hurt. I remembered how I took the Excalibur up the lake with Bell sitting crying next to me: the memories were too much and I sobbed until Chloe arrived on board. Hugging me she told me to sit next to the wheel while she took us back down the lake to a small dock at the end of a very green lawn.

"Come on Susan we are here this was where I spent my childhood: my parent's home."

We walked up the lawn to a weatherboard bungalow which had recently received a fresh coat of white paint. Inside it was also obvious that there had been a number of renovations done. The kitchen had a large slow combustion wood fire where there had once been a wood-fired stove. In a corner next to the sink I saw a very new four-burner gas stove. I was surprised to see that the kitchen was part of the general family room. Chloe quickly explained that she had removed the wall between the kitchen and dining room making the house much more livable. Off from the living room there was a wide hallway with the formal lounge room opposite. Further down the hall there were three bedrooms and the bathroom.

That evening we sat out on the lawn it was peaceful and I had the feeling of isolation. As Chloe had stressed Bell had never been here so for the first time since she died, I felt more at ease. As it had been a long busy day, we turned in early and I found myself drifting off into a peaceful sleep half an hour later.

It was again at two in the morning that I awoke after experiencing the same dream but this time it was much more intense opening my eyes, I sat up with my left hand clutching my pussy. I knew that it was Chloe who was making love with me although I still couldn't recognize where: yet this time the dream was much stronger and when I woke I realized that I had cum. As always, I thought of Bell which brought on the tears and I cried into my pillow until sleep took over once more.

After breakfast Chloe sat looking at me.

"I heard you crying last night don't be embarrassed because the wall separating our bedrooms is only two sheets of fibro. Before you speak let me tell you something. Susan I also cry remember I have similar memories I still love Bell so in a way we are in similar boats. Listen after it was obvious you had gone back to sleep, I lay thinking. Although my idea of transferring here was good it still wasn't perfect. You see all along the Lake there are memories of Bell. Rigby Island is just two miles east of here and it was there that we both shared passionate love with Bell. West of the Pub lies Bell Inlet and again we both made love with Bell in that inlet. Of course, the biggest memories lie at your holiday home but there are also memories in Excalibur although I feel the place is more important than the boat."

"Some two hours from here a river enters the lake and a mile upstream there is a wetland that is marked with buoys: it leads to the third lake in the system and Bell has never been there. I propose that we pack what we need and motor up to the lake: I am sure we will find a good anchorage tonight and tomorrow we can continue up the lake to a pub with a very famous restaurant attached to it: there's a marina there so you can top up with fuel if necessary."

"I shouldn't have come down here, but I don't know what I should have done without your help."

"It's nothing Susan I just see someone who was deeply in love with Bell and now you are lost. Listen when I heard of her passing the shock was so great that my doctor told me to take a week off work. Bell had a quality that I have never seen before."

"Chloe my dream is always the same and it's of you making love with me: we are tribbing. I love you but when I think about it, I always see Bell and feel that I am betraying her. Ever since we met you have been helping me."

When I told Chloe this, she just took my hand and we just sat staring at each other in silence until we just kissed. At first, it was just a light kiss that friends share but slowly it became more intense until finally, we were on the grass kissing as though our very life depended on it. At last breathless we sat back.

"I have been thinking of you Susan I can see why Bell loved you ... darling, you possess a raw beauty that very few women have. I have loved you since noticing you from my office and when I was told who you are, I had to meet you."

Saying this Chloe again took me in her arms but this time as we kissed, I felt her lifting my top: her hands sliding onto my breasts and as I moaned out loud, she lifted me in her arms carrying me easily through to her bedroom. This was going to be the first time I have had sex since Bell died it was also going to be the first time, I had slept with a woman other than Bell so for me I could understand the tension. As Chloe eased me onto the bed, she whispered that this was the first time she had made love since Bell went out of her life.

It was beautiful and sensual as Chloe kissed me while her fingers played across my breasts and I felt my nipples rise up as moisture hit my pussy. I could feel her warm breath as our tongues played between us as Chloe's fingers massaged my nipples. I had forgotten how beautiful sex between two women could be and taking the advantage I rolled Chloe onto her back my mouth closing over hers and with my knee against her wet mound I played my fingers across her breasts as she cried out my name.

Our lovemaking became more like a wrestling match as we rolled across the bed with first Chloe on top and then myself. It was wild sex where Chloe and I desperate to demonstrate our love made the old bed creak as we rolled across it. Finally, with Chloe being the taller and stronger she took control with a hand holding my arms behind my head she began to lick and suck my nipples her thigh sliding against my wet cunny and it wasn't long before she had me crying out as my pussy began to pulse against her thigh.

I had never experienced anything like it before my whole being seemed on fire as Chloe began to slide her pussy against mine and with the bed screaming in protest, we began to fuck each other and I recognized my dream. Starting a slow rhythmic motion our pussies grinding against each other the tension slowly built until with a cry our climax broke between us. Lying with Chloe's head on my shoulder we were amazed to see that it was just two hours since breakfast.

"Susan darling that was so special I feel a new woman as though I have started life anew. Let's put off going up to the other lake until tomorrow."

"I agree but think we should fuel up so let's rest here until around two and then head to the Co-Op fuel up and stay the night at my holiday house. We can leave from there tomorrow morning."

Arriving at my dock with fresh prawns, fish and ice we opened the house and being too tired sat on the veranda with the pack of prawns on our knees. It wasn't as hot as previous nights suggesting the possibility of rain tomorrow: Chloe suggested going over to the fisherman's wharf to get the latest update, but we decided to just let things be and decide in the morning.

Although we made love again that night, we were up bright and early the next day looking forward to a day of exploring. Although the morning was cooler, we had a light easterly blowing with a clear blue sky. As Chloe suggested the trip would take a good five hours, we decided to have a light breakfast pack up and get underway.

There was a big groundswell coming in from the ocean, so we turned down towards the steep cliffs and made our way slowly up the lake. We were in no hurry, so we just cruised slowly taking in the spectacular shoreline until we arrived opposite Chloe's house. As we passed the Pub and the lawn leading down from the Bistro Chloe went down to the galley to prepare a lunch of bread rolls and tea. Not long after lunch we arrived at the two high headlands that led into the narrow inlet that Chloe had named after Bell. Turning towards it I slowed down so that we could look in but being so steep and shaded by the high trees we saw very little.

It was an hour and a half later that we arrived at a broad river flowing into the lake as the country was flat green dairy pasture, we stuck to the middle of the river with Bell standing watch on the bow. The river was about half a mile wide and meandered in big wide turns inland and Bell on the bow would signal to me indicating the way to go when she saw rocks or shallows. As she had suggested we didn't have far to travel before we came upon some buoys marking a channel through the wetlands on the left. Following this at dead slow we gradually made our way up to a point where we could see a big expanse of open water and breathing a sigh of relief, we found ourselves motoring out into very deep water once more.

With Chloe standing behind me her hands around my waist we began to search for a nice place to anchor for the night. As Chloe suggested there was an island not far from the marina and restaurant we continued at half throttle until with a cry Chloe pointed towards steep land about half a mile on our right. Motoring up to it we found a steep densely forested island. As there was no obvious landing-place, we continued to follow the coastline until arriving at a small bay with low headlands at each end. Once again with Chloe on the bow we chugged slowly towards the land which from the boat looked to be a little clearer and quite flat which meant we had to anchor some distance from the shore.

That evening after an excellent steak and salad we sat under the stern awning watching the light fade across the lake it was so serene. Sometimes the evening was disturbed by the splash of fish feeding in the shallows and another time we heard the roar of an invisible outboard motor as it raced home after an afternoons fishing expedition. Chloe refilled my glass and we sat just looking into each other's eyes: it was almost hypnotizing. Then without saying anything she took me in her arms and like this morning we were kissing with wild abandon.

Chloe is so incredibly beautiful and all day I had been thinking of this evening and the love we would obviously share. As the seating on the stern well deck is not really convenient for deep unreserved love, we quickly walked naked down to the airy master cabin with its skylight and double bed where I dropped on my back with my legs partly spread while Chloe flopped beside me her lips closing over mine. We kissed in abandon with Chloe's tongue sliding against the sides of my mouth while my hands clutched her head and shoulders holding her close.