Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My deep gasp echoed through the boat as Chloe slid a finger across my wet clit while her mouth and fingers caressed and fondled my excited nipples. Although Chloe claimed not to have slept with a woman since Bell left her, she was obviously an incredible lover and it wasn't long before I was scissored wide across the bed while her lips were now caressing my swollen clit as three fingers slid deep inside me. I was helpless as I felt electric charges shoot through me as I cried Chloe's name begging her to fuck me harder until with a wild cry, I felt my pussy explode as my juices gushed onto my thighs. It seemed to continue like an earthquake as shock aftershock rolled through me.

Chloe held me close as my orgasm continued and then as I relaxed back I felt her sit up placing her pussy against mine: she sat like this for several minutes as we got used to feeling our cunny's kiss and then she lifted up before sliding back down at first slowly but gathering speed until we were both holding each other as our pussy's ground wildly together. It was fantastic as our pussy's became wet with our combined juice as we felt them grind together until at last, we cried out as our joint climax crashed into us. Again, Chloe held me until once our final aftershock had passed, she collapsed her head against mine.

It was the slight rocking of the boat that woke me, and I found Chloe much as she had collapsed after our amazing sex the night before. Not wanting to wake her I eased myself out of her clutches and walking on deck saw that wind had gotten up making the boat strain against its anchor. Seeing the water on this side of the island was quite shallow I decided to get underway backing up against the anchor as it was slowly retrieved by the motor on the windlass. Once the pick was free of the mud, I began to take the boat around to the sheltered side of the island hoping to find a better mooring. I had been underway for about ten minutes when Chloe joined me naked at the helm understanding the situation, she quickly made her way to the bow to guide me around the point to where we hoped to find a sheltered anchorage.

The new anchorage was just okay, but we agreed it would do while we showered and changed for the day. It was obviously going to be a nasty day and over breakfast we discussed our options finally deciding to take lunch at the restaurant before making a final decision.

As the marina and restaurant were about an hour's cruising up the lake, we got underway and began to slowly beat into the choppy waves. It was an amazing sight the lake which yesterday had been mirror-smooth was now a scene of waves to almost a two feet high with their white caps being blown down the lake making our voyage very wet and uncomfortable. It was about an hour and three quarters before we sighted the old Tudor styled Pub at the head of the marina where we cruised slowly to a free berth waiting for instructions about a temporary mooring.

Finally, Chloe and I stepped into the warmth of the comfortable restaurant and ordering a squash sat at a table looking out over the water. After ordering we made inquiries about safe anchorages and an update on the weather only to learn that with the wind blowing down the lake there was really only the marina: apparently the lake was not the greatest opportunity for casual boating at this time of the year so we decided to head back onto the main lake where we would be sheltered from the wind.

After a magnificent meal in what turned out to be quite a busy day for the restaurant, we paid our mooring fees and slipping our line set sail with the wind and sea behind us on our return voyage. Although we were only traveling at quarter throttle the return journey to the river was almost half the time it took us the day before and finally turning down the main lake we discussed where to anchor for the night.

When we voyaged up neither of us would have believed that just twenty-four hours later, we would be turning into Bells Inlet. Once we had the boat secured, we sat down to a welcome wine before preparing a meal of fresh whiting and salad. It had been a hard day and we were both extremely tired, so we turned in early just lying on our bed and briefly hugging and kissing before drifting into the Land of Nod.

Being the first to wake I smiled when I saw Chloe lying on her back with her legs parted slightly so taking the opportunity, I lightly brushed a finger across her clit and hearing nothing continued sliding my fingers along her thigh and over her mound until once more I brushed across her now damp pussy. This time I smiled as Chloe moaned quietly rocking her head to the left taking this as the starting gun I settled next to her as my fingers began to slide up and down her moistening pussy until at last she opened her eyes and groaning eased her legs wider as my fingers began to explore and slide up her pussy and across her hard clit until sliding two fingers inside as my other hand continued to slowly graze across her clit. I was patient taking my time as Chloe slowly began to rock and lift her hips off the bed while she moaned quietly to the motion of my invading fingers until with a shuddering breath, she came her gushing juices flooding onto the beds sheets. An hour later we were seated outside eating eggs and bacon having decided to return to my house on the North Arm.

It was a spectacular morning with the lake just being ruffled by the lightest of zephyrs and with Chloe standing in her usual spot with her arms cradling me we took our time cruising slowly down the lake. Deciding to travel down the deep channel between Rigby Island and its little sister we slowed to a stop as we looked at the familiar anchorage where we had both slept with Bell.

"I couldn't have done this yesterday Chloe."

"Yes, I agree but then we were both haunted by memories of Bell: we are different now."

"I love you Chloe and I really don't want this holiday to end: would you consider joining me back in the city?"

"Yes, I would but I don't want to work at your company like you did with Bell. Could I be more like your organizer where I manage the home and arrange your entertainments etc.?"

"That's what I mostly did for Bell after we were married are you saying yes to my question."

"Yes, and tomorrow I will go into the office and give them four weeks' notice."

"Then I will phone my office explaining that I am much better but want just one final week before coming back on board. God, I love you. You are responsible for my getting over my depression because I don't believe I would have otherwise."