Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One thing led to another and Iris leaned in and kissed me. I should have expected it the way she was acting but it caught me by surprise. However, it was very nice and I kissed her back. As I said, one thing led to another and soon Iris had my blouse and bra off and was fondling my breasts. I was caught up with the emotion of it and I took her shirt off, her bra was missing, and began to touch her breasts as well. They were still a little sticky from her encounter in the club and we laughed at that. She led me to the bedroom, sat me on the bed and went into the bathroom. When she came back she had cleaned her chest and was completely naked. I was conflicted. I loved Iris but never thought of her in a sexual way and here she was presenting herself to me as a gift. I was an emotional mess until she kissed me again. I kinda blacked out after that. Not unconscious, just unthinking. Iris drove me home an hour later. In that hour I learned a lot about Iris, myself and the beautiful things two women can do for each other."

"I'm speechless," I offered.

"I don't doubt it. I can't imagine what's going through your head. But I need to tell you something. I've been wrong all these years. Those moments with Iris opened my eyes and heart. Over the years with you, I lost the ability to have orgasms and I convinced myself it was a natural consequence of aging. Iris restored what I thought I had lost forever. I was wrong. I've deprived us of the beauty of sexual activity. I don't know how or why I was what I was but do know I was wrong. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm determined to change course. If you'll forgive me I'll do whatever is necessary to reclaim what we've missed."

"It's going to take a lot of work. I'm not exactly the stud I was forty years ago. I fact, as you discovered this morning, I'm hardly a man at all. I believe you. You seem happier than I've seen you in years and I suspect last night has everything to do with it."

"You're right. I didn't think I could experience the things I experienced last night. I believed sexual responses were a thing of the past. I was wrong."

"What about Iris?" I asked.

"Oh, she's cool with it."

"She's cool with what?"

"Iris and I talked candidly last night. I confessed my feelings for you and her. I told her how my misplaced belief about sex and ageing was wrong and how I intended to change. She's a remarkable woman. She understood immediately and she offered to help with one condition."

"What do you mean 'help' and what condition?" I asked.

"She wants to help me restore our relationship if she can have a relationship with me too."

"You mean she's willing to have sex with me as long as she can have sex with you too?"

"I think it's more than just sex, but, essentially, you're right."

"And you think this will work?"

"I didn't realize how severe your problem was but I do now. If Iris can restore me then, together, we can restore you. If we do whatever it takes, it will work. We may never be the brazen couple we were when we were younger, but we'll get as far as we can. I figure that any improvement is better than where we are now. What do you think?"

"If you're serious, I'm willing to give it a try."

"Thank you. Go back into the bedroom while I tell Iris. I'll be in in a moment."

"Tell Iris?" I thought. "What does she have to tell Iris about? Maybe I can guess but why now?" I went into the bedroom and sat of the bed. Two minutes later, Bella came into the bedroom. She didn't close the door behind her. She stood in front of me and asked, "How do you want to go about this?"

"I'm not sure what 'this' is," I answered. "I think it's your show. Why don't you just start and I'll follow. Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it."

"Okay. Just relax and watch."

Bella began to remove her clothing. She wasn't wearing much, just a robe over a nightgown and a pair of panties but she made the most of it. She pulled the ends of the bowed belt around her robe and let them fall. I leaned back on my arms to watch.

As the belt ends fell, the robe fell open. She lifted the robe opening near her shoulders and moved it back until only her hands were supporting it. She let go and the robe fell from her shoulders onto the floor where it bunched around her feet. I could clearly see the muted outline of her breasts through the thin fabric of her nightgown. She reached up and cupped her breasts through the fabric of her gown, one in each hand.

Thirty years ago, watching her perform like this, I would have been rock hard before the robe hit the floor. Today, not so much. My mental state was fully deployed but physically I was AWOL.

She bounced her breasts in her hands and rubbed her nipples with her fingers. I didn't need to be reminded to watch. I couldn't take my eyes off her if I wanted to. She slid her hands down her sides, past her waist and over her hips. She found the hem of her gown on her thighs about three inches above her knees. She grabbed the hem and moved it upward slowly, too slowly. Her hands, holding the hem, traced the route they had taken earlier, in reverse. They moved up her thighs and over her hips revealing the white panties she usually wore to bed. I could see the outline of the dark gray triangle of her pubic hair through the panty material.

Her hands continued over her waist, up her torso and approached her breasts. At her breasts, she moved the bunched material of her gown back and forth several times. Her breasts shifted with the material, moving side to side. When the material cleared her breasts, the nipples were erect, excited by the action so far.

Once her gown was clear of her breasts, Bella pulled it quickly up, over her head and discarded it somewhere behind her. With her hands free, she put two fingers of each hand into her mouth and moistened them. She moved her hands back to her breasts and began to rub each nipple circularly with her wet fingers. When she took her hands away, her nipples glistened in the sunlight coming through the window in the bedroom.

"How am I doing?" she asked.

"Bella, if you were doing any better, I'd have a stroke but where is this going? You know I can't get an erection."

"That's not the goal, at least not today. Think of what I'm doing as therapy. First, I'm going to understand the situation and then I'm going to do whatever it takes to make it better. I don't expect it to be easy or quick."

She had obviously thought it out. Maybe with the help of Iris. I didn't know and, at this moment, I didn't care. I was enjoying the performance even though I couldn't participate.

I smiled and Bella removed her panties the way she did every day. No erotic movements or delay. One moment they were on and the next she was stepping out of them on the floor. She paused and let me look at her without embarrassment. When she was satisfied that I was satisfied, she reached out her hands and helped me off the bed to stand in front of her. "Do you want to get undressed or do you want me to do it?" she asked.

Since I was wearing only a robe and pajama bottoms, I opted for option A. Without answering her, I took off my robe and slipped my pajama bottoms off. We stood, facing each other completely naked, something we hadn't done in decades. She reached out and took my cock in one hand and my testicles in the other. My anorexic cock felt insignificant in her hand. She held it gently and pushed me lightly backward, indicating I should get back on the bed. Once there, she motioned me to move to the center of the bed and she crawled up with me and moved between my legs. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. The fingers of her hand barely covered my cock.

She slid up a little further and began to kiss the head of my cock. Then she opened her hand and took the entirety of it into her mouth. I lay back and got comfortable. I had almost forgotten the feeling of a woman's mouth on me. It felt wonderful. Vastly superior to using my hand. I reached out and began to run my fingers through her hair as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

Bella scooted her body around until it was parallel and next to mine without missing a stroke. In this position, I could rub her ass, reach under her to rub my fingers between her labia and rub her clitoris. "Oh, that's good," she mumbled.

I didn't know if she was referring to how she felt or if she was detecting something happening to me. We stayed like that for at least ten minutes. Bella was focused on what she was doing with my cock and I had my thumb in her vagina and my fingers on her clitoris. She shuttered slightly and I, without warning, came in her mouth.

She sat up next to me and swallowed. She looked as surprised as I was. "Bella," I said, "I'm sorry. I didn't know that could happen without an erection."

"It's alright," she said. "I'm encouraged. Its progress. Don't move. I need to go to the bathroom and I'll be right back.

When she returned she asked, "Now, where were we?" She got back on the bed facing in the same direction, only this time, when she placed her mouth over my cock; she straddled my head and lowered her pussy down near my face. She was careful and very gentle. I could use my lips and tongue on her lips and clit while she resumed sucking and bouncing on my cock. It was sticky from my unexpected orgasm and she cleaned it as she sucked. It took another ten minutes before she came. I didn't.

She rolled around until she was alongside me, face to face. She smiled and kissed me. "That was very informative," she said.

"How so?" I asked.

"I felt you pulse when you came and you got larger when you were feasting on my pussy. Nothing to write home about, yet, but still a noticeable improvement. I'm thinking your problem may have a psychological component."

"Psychological component?"

"Yes. Even after all these years, you're familiar with me and your responses may be attenuated by that familiarity. I'm going to call Iris and ask her to come over."

"Iris? Now?"

"Why not? She's home expecting my call."

"She's expecting your call? You planned to call her?"

"Only if I thought she might be some help."

"If she comes over, where are you going to be?"

"With you silly. Where else would I be?"

"All three of us, at the same time?"

"Does that bother you?"

"I guess not, if you're okay with it. I think I can adjust."

"Good. Go take a shower and get under the sheet while I call Iris."

I was still in the shower when she got back. She climbed in with me. We didn't do anything overly sexual except to wash each other. I have to admit, rubbing my soapy hands over her breasts was more amazing than I remembered. She held my cock throughout, almost diagnostically.

Back in the bed, under the sheet, we kissed and cuddled. I rubbed her breasts and ran my fingers through her thin pubic hair while she hefted my balls and stroked my cock. It was the most exceptional twenty minutes I had spent in the last thirty years.

The mood broke when I heard the front door open. "Who's that?" I asked.

"Iris," replied Bella, "remember, I called her."

"Oh! Go let her in then."

"It's okay. I left the door unlocked. She'll come in by herself."

I was propped up on my left elbow with my right hand on Bella's stomach and facing the door when Iris came in. She looked familiar although I couldn't place where I might have met her before. She had short, dark hair and a pleasant face. She wasn't a Playboy model or even a catalogue model but neither was I. She was wearing a half t-shirt held away from her torso by two larger than life breasts and leaving a wide strip of bare skin above her shorts. The was no way natural breasts could be that firm without a bra and, from where I lay, there was no bra involved. The shorts were almost non-existent. They were skin tight, almost painted on, and very, very short. I could see almost all of her anatomy outlined by her shorts, including labia and a small bud at the top of her slit. The entire area was encased in a triangular patch of dark hair barely visible through the material of her shorts. She was wearing flip-flops on her feet but by the time I looked down they were on the floor and she was barefoot.

She was staring at us with her dark, almost black, eyes when she said, "Hi."

"Hi," Bella and I said in unison. "You made good time," Bella added.

"I was incentivized by your invitation. Fortunately, the Sheriff wasn't patrolling my route or I might have been quite a bit delayed."

"This is Luther," said Bella.

"Hi Luther."

"Hi," I said for the second time.

Iris moved closer to the bed and Bella slid back and up, exposing her breasts and allowing me to look at Iris over her legs. Iris did a little pirouette. "Like?" she asked.

"Like," I responded.

She slid her hands up under her shirt, over her breasts and pulled the shirt over her head. It landed somewhere behind her. "What do you think?" she asked.

"Who can think?" I said.

Her laugh was genuine and infectious. "I got them a couple of years ago. The old ones were showing their age and I didn't agree so I replaced them."

"Nice," I said.

"Thank you," she said.

She unbuttoned the top of her shorts and pulled the Velcro fly apart. The shorts were too tight to pull off easily, so she rolled the top down until I could see the top inch or so of her pubic hair and then she finished taking them off by grabbing the lower edge of the legs and pulling them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and left them on the floor. Somehow, the absence of underwear didn't surprise me.

She did another pirouette. "I still like," I said.

"Get up on the bed with us," said Bella as she slid down and held onto my cock with one hand. "Now do something as a test."

"What should I do?" questioned Iris.

"Just something mildly sexual. I want to gauge his ability to react," answered Bella while holding both my cock and my balls in her hands.

Iris leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"Nice," said Bella. "Do it again."

Iris gave me a second, more involved, kiss.

"Better," said Bella. "One more time, with gusto."

Iris' first kiss was platonic, like a kiss between friends or family. The second kiss was more exploratory. Longer, with slightly open lips and just a hint of tongue on my lips. The third kiss was all out warfare. It lasted forever. Iris pushed her tongue into my mouth, pushing my tongue back with it. She counted my teeth with her tongue several times and then sucked my tongue into her mouth where we dueled for minutes. When she sat up, we both took a deep breath.

"Yes," said Bella. "He's definitely reacting positively. Nothing useful yet but I think there's hope for us. Try something else, more sexual."

Iris thought for a second, leaned over and brought one of her breasts to my mouth. I didn't need an invitation or instructions. I opened my mouth and began to suck on her nipple. I ran my tongue around the nipple and sucked it again. She pushed her tit harder into my mouth and I opened wide and sucked even harder. "It has to hurt," I thought but Iris didn't flinch. She just pushed as much of her tit into my mouth as she could.

"Still reacting," said Bella.

Iris switched tits. The first one was wet and red. I repeated the same pattern until her second tit was as wet and red as the first.

"He definitely likes that," said Bella from the end of the bed. "I wonder if he'll react further if he sucks on your pussy."

Iris leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Can you breathe through your ears?"

I didn't get the reference until Iris swung around and straddled my head between her thighs. I used both hands on the front of her thighs to control her position as she lowered herself toward my face. I lost sight of her pussy as my nose slipped between her lips. Having my hands on her thighs was important. I knew that, sooner or later, I would have to lift Iris off my face or suffocate. My tongue found her clitoris and I went into high gear. At the same time, I sensed Bella pulling Iris down and moving my cock into her mouth. She followed me down the road, taking short strokes with her tongue and pressing her breasts on my thighs. Bella kept a firm grip on my testicles.

Ten minutes later, Iris shuttered, sprayed a small amount of tasty liquid into my mouth and rolled off me. I rested my head on her thigh with one hand between her legs and on her ass and the other nestled in her pubic hair. I hadn't cum. Bella moved up and took Iris' place. After a couple of minutes, she sat up on the bed.

"Come down into the kitchen and let's do an after action report and strategic plan."

"Sure," I said. "Where's my pajamas and robe?"

"No need," said Bella. "This is a come as you are meeting," she added as she hopped off the bed and out the bedroom door. Iris and I looked at each other as we sat up on the bed. "She's really gung ho about this, isn't she?" Iris said.

"She is," I commented. "I really hope I don't disappoint her since I'm not as optimistic as she is about the outcome."

"Bella sees the glass as half full. I think you should see it the same way. She really loves you and any outcome will be fine with her although she really wants to get you back in the game," said Iris.

"Don't get me wrong. I'll do whatever she wants to get there. Meanwhile, I'm happy to experiment and test her theory. Oh, and thank you for your help. I'm sure Bella appreciates it. I certainly do."

"You're welcome. Anything I can do for my girl friend and her husband."

"Do you think your help will be needed if I do recover?"

Iris laughed. "Now you're seeing the glass half full. I hope so. I'm having fun so far. I'd hate to be partly responsible for getting you in fucking shape and then be unable to benefit. I'll do what I can to help Bella see it my way."

'Me too," I added. Iris wanked my cock once and we went down to the kitchen hand in hand.

Bella was waiting in the kitchen. We had missed lunch and Bella was pulling cold cuts, bread and condiments out of the fridge. "Luther, can you find something for us to drink while I make sandwiches?"

I came back into the kitchen with a 1.5-liter bottle of tequila and another of margarita mix. I dug some limes out of the fridge and mixed up a pitcher of drinks. I put the pitcher on the table in the sunroom and added a bowl of sliced limes, a plate of salt and three large glasses. By the time I was finished, Bella and Iris brought in a platter of sandwiches, three small plates and napkins.

We sat around the table and ate lunch in silence. Two sandwiches and two margaritas later, I was sitting slouched in my chair when Iris asked, "Are we going to talk?"

"We are," answered Bella, "but first I want to do one more experiment." She turned her chair sideways to the table. "Luther, can you bring your chair over next to mine please?"

She arranged my chair so I was along side her. She then looked at Iris. "Do you think you could repeat some of the magic you did to me last night? I'd like to measure Luther's reaction while he watches." She slid forward on her seat as she asked.

Iris looked at me and winked, "Mission accomplished," as she took a position on her knees between Bella's legs. I knew she was referring to our short conversation before we came downstairs.

Bella took a firm grip on my cock as Iris leaned forward to kiss her pussy. Bella leaned her head on the back of the chair and closed her eyes and Iris began to nuzzle, lick and suck her lips and clitoris. I don't know how vigorous Iris was with Bella last night. I wasn't there. But, this afternoon, Iris pulled out all the stops. It took considerable strength to keep Bella reasonably still so she could apply her skill in all the right places and keep her on the chair. Bella squirmed and shuttered several times before she let out a primal, animalistic scream and went limp in the chair. Simultaneously, she squeezed my cock so hard that, if I had any blood flow, which I didn't, it would have bruised. She did leave indentations where her fingers had been. "Please, enough," she sighed.