Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris seemed pleased. She stood, came over to me, kissed me and rubbed my hand between her legs so I would know how much she had enjoyed pleasuring Bella.

We sat and waited for Bella to recover. I refilled the drink glasses while we waited.

When Bella opened her eyes and sat up in the chair. Iris asked, "So, what's the diagnosis?"

Bella took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "The diagnosis is hopeful and the future looks bright. I could feel positive reactions in Luther's penis during every one of our activities. Sometimes it was a twitch and other times it was a slight swelling. Interestingly, his strongest reactions occurred while feasting on you and watching you feast on me just now."

"So you think I might have erections again?"

"There are no guarantees, but I think we have an excellent chance."

"What's next?" asked Iris.

"I think we continue what we're doing. I believe continued activity strengthens his responses and might lead to improved results. Meanwhile, I want to do some research and see if there are documented recoveries and how they were achieved."

Over the next three weeks, Bella worked with me every day at least twice. Iris visited me and Bella about every other day. I feasted on pussy twice, sometimes three, times a day. During the third week, Bella suggested that Iris entertain me alone at her place since my reactions seemed strongest when I was with Iris and she thought her presence might be interfering with my progress. I asked her about that and whether she was upset that I was having stronger reactions with Iris than I was having with her. She told me not to worry. She said we had been together over forty-eight years and it was expected I'd have reactions to Iris since she was a new sexual partner and she wasn't threatened or jealous about it. In fact, she was pleased that Iris and I were getting along so well since she was attracted to Iris as well and asked me if I was upset about that. I wasn't, she wasn't and I was pretty sure Iris wasn't.

Finally, on a Thursday afternoon when we were all together, Bella had some suggestions. She had been doing research on the internet and she had had several conversations with urologists and one sex therapist. She showed us two brown plastic bottles, a small one containing pills and a larger one with capsules. The pills were little blue tablets. She told us they were Sildenafil. When I asked, she told us it was generic Viagra and she wanted me to use it regularly. I thought Viagra was prescription medication and asked how she got it. "I ordered it online. I had a chat with someone who said he was a doctor. He had no idea I was not you. I answered his questions and he wrote a prescription, that I never saw. I used your credit card and four days later the pills arrived by UPS."

The capsules were testosterone. She felt boosting my hormone levels could help. They were also available online without a prescription. She also told us about additional possible courses of action that she would introduce in time if the pills and capsules weren't satisfactory.

I began to take the testosterone twice a day and use the blue pills every time I had sex with either Bella or Iris. The results were mixed. I had definite reactions. My penis got larger and heavier but not hard enough to fuck with.

Bella suggested I see a therapist. She had identified a certified sex therapist nearby and thought she might be helpful in addressing the non-physical aspects of my problem. I met Dr. Harddon (you can't make this stuff up. By the way, it's pronounced Har-dohn.) one Tuesday evening. She had scheduled a two-hour session. I didn't know what to expect. I had no idea what a sex therapist did or how they interacted with their clients. The initial session was difficult for me. Dr. Harddon prompted me to talk about my problem in detail. Discussing my failures with a stranger, especially a woman, wasn't easy. I managed tell my story including my love of Bella.

Dr. Harddon asked me how long we had been married. When I told her she followed up with, "And how do you manage to maintain a loving relationship for forty-eight years."

I thought about it for a few minutes and said, "Love, trust and respect."

"Tell me a little about respect."

"I respect her thoughts, her ideas, her wants, her needs and her person."

"By 'her person' do you mean her body?"

"Absolutely. I would never touch her in any way that would make her uncomfortable or she wouldn't like."

"How do you know what she likes and what she doesn't like? How does she let you know?"

"I can tell from her body language."

"You don't talk about it?"

"No. I don't think we've ever talked about it until the last month or so."

"What about her 'body language' tells you what she likes and doesn't like?

"Sometimes she flinches or makes a face. Other times she holds her breath."

"And these are clues that she doesn't like what you're doing?"

"Yes."

"And you stop doing these things?

"Of course."

"Is it possible that you're misreading her signals?"

"How?"

"Maybe flinching is a reflex and she really likes it or she's holding her breath in anticipation of something wonderful not something she dislikes?"

"Maybe? I don't know."

"It seems to me you might be a little apprehensive initiating sex with Bella and it can affect your ability to have an erection. Let me explain. Contrary to what some people believe, the penis becomes erect when it fills with blood not because a muscle contracts and traps the blood. The reality is the muscles relax and allow the blood to flow into the penis to make it hard. If you're nervous or up tight and can't relax it may be difficult for you to get an erection."

"Could be," I said.

"I suggest you try to relax before initiating sex. Actually, it's not a bad idea to relax in general."

Dr. Harddon gave me a number of things I could do to relax. They included some breathing exercises, some yoga exercises and a few Zen chants and meditations. She also suggested a number of aromatic incenses.

At home, I discussed my therapist session with Bella. She listened intently and then reinforced the doctor's suggestions. I began daily exercises to relax. In general, they seemed to improve my disposition. Both Bella and Iris noticed.

Next, Bella gave me a strange mechanical device. It was a clear, plastic tube that slid over my penis and a battery-operated pump that sucked the air out of the cylinder. It was supposed to create a vacuum that would draw more blood into my penis and create an erection. The final piece of the kit was an elastic band like ring to be placed at the base of my cock after an erection was obtained and supposed to prevent blood from draining out of my penis and maintain my erection. The instructions that came with the device stated that, over time erections may become spontaneous and the use of the device unnecessary.

In spite of my cynicism about the claims from the manufacturer, I began to use the device at every opportunity along with the pills, capsules, aromatics and meditation. The women were very understanding and helpful. The initial results were disheartening. The pills were ineffective and I couldn't measure the effect of relaxation. The vacuum tube was better. The first time I used it, Iris was with me. I managed to enlarge my penis with the pump and get the ring on the base of my penis with Iris' help. Once everything was in place, I managed a small erection, approximately four inches long and squat. It wasn't nearly as large as my younger efforts but it was an erection, the first I'd had in over a decade. Iris was so excited that she called for Bella to join us. Bella examined the results and opined that it was a start. "Why are you looking at it? Why aren't you putting it to use?" she asked Iris.

"You're his soul mate. You should have the honor," replied Iris. Bella lifted her skirt, pulled off her panties and, with Iris' help, settled herself down on my uncharacteristically small but firm cock. It felt sensational. I'd almost forgotten how wonderful having a woman's vagina wrapped around my stiff cock felt. Bella made the most of it while it lasted. The blood slowly leaked from my penis in spite of the rubber band and after about five minutes, I fell out of her when she lifted up slightly and we were unable to reestablish the connection. But it was an erection and we did actually fuck for several minutes. To celebrate, Bella took off the rest of her clothing and the three of us spent the rest of the afternoon chasing orgasms.

Over the next three months, the vacuum pump produced many more erections, each one slightly larger than the last. We were spending less time getting me up with the pump. My body seemed to anticipate what was expected and responded more quickly. I was regularly sporting a five-inch erection that was noticeably fatter. While the length was still short of my previously normal five and a half to six inches, the body was larger in diameter and it lasted longer. In spite of the inconvenience of using the pump, the women were having great fun with the results and I had a new, stiffer posture to go along with my new, stiffer penis.

One afternoon, after lunch, Bella, Iris and I headed for the bedroom. Bella had gathered the equipment we needed. While she was getting it ready, Iris and I climbed onto the bed and Iris began to fondle, kiss and suck on my cock. The unexpected response was surprising. Within minutes, I had a naturally assisted erection of about five and a half inches and quite large in diameter. Iris' whoop of excitement attracted Bella and they marveled at the development. They wasted little time in testing its usefulness. Bella insisted that Iris take the first ride and she followed a few minutes later. They spent a half hour trading off and, to everyone's astonishment, I remained erect throughout the half hour. They tested my recovery time and it was just over ninety minutes, a more than acceptable interlude for a man my age.

Iris was delighted with the results. She was pleased she had been able to help. When she suggested that her presence was no longer required, Bella reacted before I did. She was clear with Iris that she was part of the solution and she wanted her to be part of the future with us. I'm glad she said it first since I thought it might expose a self-serving motive coming from me. Bella also had an ulterior motive for keeping Iris and us together and I think she was hoping Iris had similar reasons not to part company.

In the end, the three of us reached an agreement that made us all happy.

Bella and I now have a 'normal' sex life for a couple half our ages. I depend only on continued meditation, other relaxation techniques and a high frequency of sex. Iris is always ready when Bella isn't and vice-versa. We also talk more openly about sex and what we want to do with each other and what we want done to us. Without the miscommunication, we never fail to satisfy each other.

Recently, Bella has been suggesting we enlarge our little group by adding one or two more participants. I'm not sure if she means male, female or one of each. Iris is supporting her suggestion and I have to support it as well after all she and Iris have done for me. I'm curious however but I'll just have to wait and see what they come up with although I'm not sure if I can honestly support another male in the group especially if he's bi-sexual. Meanwhile, Bella has developed a taste for pineapple. Iris tells me she walks around the market with one upside down in her cart.

Curious.