Bella & Gigi to the Swingers Club

Story Info
Two curious girls explore the swingers club and each other...
827 words
3.68
13.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We, Bella and Gigi, two curious friends, went to a swingers club for the first time. In this story we take you along in how we experienced the club and how we discovered each other.

Wild expectations

With wild expectations of orgies everywhere and strategies to dodge horny men hanging from the chandeliers, the real experience is a little more timid. Although the start is easy and most people fill up with food to keep them going all night, we do see the many possibilities for sexy adventures in the various special rooms the club offers upstairs. Bella wears a beautiful long sexy black dress, Gigi chose a black playsuit. After a drink and a dance, it's already time for the dresscode: sexy lingerie.

First touch

We go down to change into our special sets. As soon as Gigi tries to unzip her outfit there is already some unexpected sexy male help from behind. Might be a tactique for later. As soon as we get back on the dancefloor, more people start to change into lingerie. It's like the playboy magazine coming to life. The most interesting outfits appear. Fake leather seems to be the trend. We ignore that and chose lilac semi seethrough (Bella) and black lace (Gigi). The atmosphere gets hotter, first smoke appears from the dj booth. Tension can be felt. From 22:30 'things' may happen. We feel unsure: shall we go up and peek already to see other couples have sex? We decide to dance a bit more, good music always makes us girls happy.

No regular friends

Many around us check us out. We constantly dance, being one of the few. The evening is open for surprises; no plan was made beforehand, except that we'd come and go as a couple so we could join the couple night. But we both know that we are no regular friends. We're open to adventure. With Bella more experienced in that department than Gigi. When the evening continues, our dancing becomes more seductive and intimate, to the pleasure of the spectators. But also to our own pleasure. With dancing changing into French kissing and forgetting the world around us. Then at some point, we look each other in the eyes and agree: let's move this to a comfortable couch. Let's get to the next level of fun.

First girl-on-girl-experience

Bella makes sure Gigi gets her first girl on girl experience she will never forget. Bella takes the lead but shows only few of the many options to pleasure she knows. She makes Gigi feel excited, wet pussy excited. Unlike she ever expected she could get from a girl. But this is no regular girl, Bella knows what she needs to do. She kisses Gigi while sliding her hand down her leg. Gigi wonders, will she be scissoring like you see in movies? Gigi knows Bella likes it a bit rough and wants to try it on her later. But then Bella cheekily opens Gigi's bra and kisses her nipples. Turning her around to admire her pussy. Another couple sees us getting busy and watches Gigi enjoying the pleasures. With that view the couple starts to kiss and have sex.

Climax

Bella Moves Gigi's panties to the side and kisses her lips. First slowly, then faster. Her tongue goes in and over Gigi's vagina like a perfect song, hitting the notes until she comes to a climax. Gigi is out of this world, how can a girl cause such pleasure? What more tricks does Bella know? How lucky is Gigi with a friend like Bella? But now she wants to return the favor. Enough receiving, let's turn Bella around and play a little. Gigi positions Bella in the middle of the couch. Sitting on top of her. Kissing and then going down on her. Some kisses on the lower lips, then her finger finds its way inside Bella's wet pussy. Her G-spot is found fast, judging from her facial expressions. Come here baby, Gigi uses her finger to beckon her inside her pussy. Gigi takes her finger out, licks it and kisses her friend. Then back down, for some more pleasure. Kisses on the lower lips and then her tongue goes in Bella's pussy. Gigi makes shapes with her tongue, going up and down, checking the reactions on Bella's face. Yet another couple comes to sit next to Bella and Gigi and is interested to join. Bella pushes them away gently as we agreed on no sex with others. Watching is allowed though. Gigi carries on, hoping to pleasure Bella as well. Some more tongue movement and then yes. Bella shows enjoyment on her face. Yes. Good times.

Tastes like more, please

Then a final cuddle to call it a night. Bella asks Gigi: "So this was the first time girl-on-girl-action for you huh?"

Gigi: "Yes. But I don't think the last, this fun tastes like some more another time," giving a naughty look to Bella.