Bella and Rocco - How It Started Pt. 01

Story Info
How a young wife became a whore...
7.5k words
4.02
15.6k
27
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is listed under Loving Wifes, because it is the husband's and wife's commitment to each other and the fact they each let the other have sexual freedom. The interracial in the store is only a small part and not the theme of the story. It that bothers you don't read it

It Started in a Adult Video Booth.

We were just married and exploring our sexuality. Isabella, she preferred Bella is my wife, I am Rocco. She was twenty and I was twenty-three at the time. It was nineteen eighty one and both of our families were well off, hers was in the construction business and nine was equipment rental. Our fathers were childhood friends and did a lot of business together. Bella was in her senior year of college having been double promoted from third to fifth grade. I learned the technical end of the heavy equipment rental business by visiting the manufactures plants and making contacts at each company. My family's main income was from the crane rental end of the business. Bella and I grew up knowing each other but never dated till her sophomore year in college.

She showed up at a party I was at with a gut I knew was a not so nice guy. Some of my buddies thought he was the type to get a girl drunk to take advantage of her sexually. He had only moved to town a couple of years earlier. When he started to pressure Bella to drink more and she was not liking it, I stepped in and asked her if he was bothering her. She seemed glad for me to step in so I told him she was family and that he should just leave.

He grabbed her arm and told her; "Let's go."

I told him: "She isn't going anywhere with you, just walk away while you still can,"

He asked me: "Are you threating me,"

I said: "Not at all, I am stating a fact. She is staying and you are leaving. Either you walk out or I will throw you out."

He yanked her to arm get her to go with him which caused her to scream in pain. One of my buddies older brother told him: "Take your hand off her and you and I are taking a walk outside."

He replied: "Get the fuck out of my way the bitch is going with me and none of you pussies better try and stop me."

My buddies brother told him: "I was going to let Rocco deal with you till you caused Bella pain. That is when I had to step in. You are under arrest for assault and battery. You see I maybe off duty, but I am a Mass State Trooper and technically we are on duty twenty-four seven."

So. The asshole went to jail and I asked Bella: "Do you want to stay or would you like a ride home?"

She said: "I would like to leave, but I don't want to go home."

We left and when we got in the car she said: "Can we go somewhere and talk?"

I said: "Sure how about the diner in town, we can get something to eat while talk."

Once we were seated and the waitress had taken our order, I asked her: "Why did you agree to go out with him, he is an asshole?"

She said: "Haven't you noticed I don't go n many dates and never a second date?"

I told her truthfully: "I didn't realize that, why is that?"

She laughed and said: "Because my last name is Costa, they all think we are Italian not Portuguese, since my father owns a construction company. They think he must be in the Maffia so he acts like he is when a boy picks me up for a date. High school was bad enough, but he has a guy drive me to school at college and also escorts me to class I wanted to live in a dorm, nut my parents won't let me."

I said: "So what they want you to go out with a Portuguese boy?"

She shook her head and said: "No, it is not that they want me to finish college first before I get serious with a guy."

I asked her: "So, why were you with him tonight?"

She said "He talked to me a few times in the student union so I agreed to go out with him. My parents think I went shopping with some of my friends and I told him I needed to be home by eleven o'clock. When he tried to get me to drink hard liqueur instead of the wine I asked for I knew he was just trying to get me drunk. So, I was glad when you stepped in."

I told her: "I am just glad I was there."

She then told me: "Our mothers think we would make a good match, I overheard them talking about it a few weeks after I graduated high school."

I asked her: "How do you feel about that?"

She admitted: "I had a crush on you when I was in seventh grade till, I started high school."

I asked: "What changed then, you stopped liking me?"

She said: "No, you were going steady with that girl that lived next door to you. I didn't think you ever even noticed me."

I laugher and told her: "We weren't going steady; I was her cover with her parents. She is into girls so she would go out with me and after we made sure we were seen I would drop her off at her girl friends and pick her up just before she had to be home. I would go hang out in Worcester till I went to pick her back up. You were too young for me to be noticing back then, but lately I have noticed you. If I asked you would you go out with me?"

She reached a cross the table and took my hand and said: "I would love to go out with you."

I drove her home and walked her to the door. Her dad opened it and was surprised to see me. He invited me in and when we were seated, he asked me: "How is it you are with my daughter?"

I lied and said: "I saw her leaving the mall and offered her a ride. When she asked me where I was going, I told her the diner and invited her to join me. She accepted and we had a nice meal and talk. Sir if you would grant me your permission, I would like to ask Bella to go out with me."

He said: "I know that would make yours and Bella's mother very happy, but tell me why didn't you go to university?"

I told him: "Understanding and knowing my father's business they do not teach in school. I visited the companies whose equipment we offer for rental and sale. I learned how they are made and the technical information of how they work. Also, I developed friendships at those companies that will serve me well going forward."

He said: "You know neither your father or I went to school past high school and we are both very successful and we were friends our whole lives as were our fathers. You are right about the way you are going about understanding about the equipment and the business you are dealing with. Building relationships in those companies will serve you well. Now as to me giving you my blessing, A man's word you know your father and I both feel strongly about, your word is your bond. You give me your word my daughter will be a virgin as long as both of you are together. You may go out with my daughter."

I told him: "Thank you and I will keep my respect your wishes."

I went to the kitchen to say good bye to Bella and ask her to go to dinner with me Saturday night. On Christmas Day her Junior year I asked her father's permission to marry her.

He gladly gave me his blessing, saying: "As long as you wait till she was at least in her last semester senior year. Besides if I say no, her mother will kill me."

I told my parents and they were delighted. my mother gave me her mother's engagement ring to use to ask Bella, with the promise to give it back as soon as I take Bella to pick out a ring of her choosing. I agreed and started to plan the proposal. Her mother told me about a little place Bella liked that had booths with privacy curtains. It was an old-style European place that was Bella's favorite.

Both sets of parents were in the next booth with the curtains closed so she wouldn't see them. The waiter showed us to our both and as she sat down, I got on one knee showed her the ring and asked her to marry me. She said yes, the parents had already opened the curtain in their booth and both mothers came around and were crying. We then moved to a private room where her sisters and my brother were waiting. We closed the place and no one was sober enough to drive.

The owner had arranged for some of his staff to drive us and he had them picked up to get them back. When I went to pay him, he said: "Both of the fathers have already taken care of the bill and tipped my staff very generously."

So, both mothers helped Bella to plan the wedding and pick the date during spring break so Bella wouldn't miss any classes. I was expecting it to be a big lavish affair, but learned that is not what Bella wanted. Her parents had put aside a large amount of money for each of their daughters' weddings. What ever wasn't spent on the wedding the couple got to keep, Bella felt we could use the extra we didn't spend to pit a down payment on a house.

So. It was our parents and our sibling and we had dinner at the same restaurant where I proposed. The next day we went to New York City for a few days before our flight to Paris and then on to the Riviera. We were walking around and passed an Adult book store and video arcade. Bella had never been in one and wanted to see what it was like. So, we went in and she was surprised at all the different sex toys that there were.

I asked her: "Are there any of them you would like to buy and try out?"

She said: "Maybe but let's wait till we are leaving."

All the different fetishes that were offered on DVDs was a surprise to me. When we neared the back, we saw a sign for the video booths and she wanted to check it out. The booths worked with tokens and we went to the counter to buy some. The clerk told us booth eighteen is very popular with couples. We found the booth he mentioned and went in and I put several tokens in the machine. When the screen light up we could now see around the booth and I noticed a hole on both sides of the booth.

I pointed it out to Bella and asked her: "Do you want to move to another booth?"

She asked: "Why would there be holes?"

I said: "The clerk said couples like this booth, maybe they like for people to watch them as they have sex."

She smiled and asked me: "Have you ever had sex while someone watched?"

I told her: "No, have you ever thought about doing that?"

She said: "No, but one of my friends told me her sister did adult videos to pay for college and liked that the crew and the people that watched her videos were seeing her. So yes, I wondered what it would be like."

I asked her: "So, do you want to do something so, someone can watch us?"

She asked me: "What would you be comfortable with us doing?"

I told her: "Honey you have a fantastic body, how about we get naked and I suck your nipples and we use our hands to play with each other?"

She said: "I'll take off my top and bra and let's wait till we have an audience before we go any further, are you ok with that?"

I agreed and within a couple of minutes there were people in the other two booths. I was sitting and sucking Bella's nipples as she removed her skirt and panties. After she finished, we switched and as I removed my shirt, she undid my pants and when they dropped to my knees, she lowered my boxers and started sucking my cock. We hadn't talked about that, but I was not going to complain. As I got ready to cum, I pulled away so I wouldn't cum. I had her stand up and I raised one of her legs and started to eat her pussy. She was the wettest I had ever known her to be. I had kept my word to her father and didn't take her virginity till we were married. But that didn't mean we didn't engage in other sexual activity.

Bella was a great cock sucker and she loved to be eaten out, she even let me fuck her in the ass a couple of times. This really had her turned on and I was liking it. She pulled my head back and told me: "A guy stuck his cock through the hole what should I do?"

I said: "You have only ever had my cock, what do you want to do?"

She said: "Would you be upset if I played with it?"

I told her: "Not if you are ok with me watching you doing it."

She put her leg down and moved back so I could see as she took the cock in her hand and started to jerk it off. Soon a second cock came through the hole in the other wall, it was longer and thicker than mine and I took her other hand and she turned to see what I was doing. Seeing the other cock, she grabbed it and started to stroke it also. The first guy knocked o the wall and soon shot his load, it hit her leg and was on her hand. He pulled back and she raised her hand and was looking at the cum on it.

I said to her: "You look like you want to taste it, go ahead I don't mind."

She stuck her tongue in it and tasted it then lick her hand clean.

I asked her: "How did it taste?"

She said: "Different than yours but I liked it."

I asked her: "Do you want the other guy to cum in your mouth so you get it all this time?"

She said: "You would be ok with me doing that?"

I told her: "If you want to suck it go for it, I am so turned on watching you right now If you ask me I just might be alright with watching you fucking that big cock. You look so fucking hot right now and you are going back to the hotel with me while he will most likely be jerking off to the memory of what ever you do with him."

The was all the encouragement she needed, she started to suck him off as a noticed another cock coming through the other hole. She was loving sucking that big cock and after a couple of minutes she turned to me.

She asked: "Your, ok if I let him fuck me?"

I told her: "Honey this booth is narrow enough I think you can fuck him while sucking the one on the other side."

She looked at the other cock and said: "Oh, fuck that is hot one in my pussy and sucking another one at the same time. Are you going to think of me as I slut if I do?"

I told her: "Honey when you started sucking that cock you became a slut and I love you, if being a slut makes you a happy wife, I am all for it."

She stopped jerking the big cock turned around and guided it to her pussy. It took a couple of minutes but soon he was deep inside her pussy touching parts that had never been touch by my cock. She leaned forward and was able to suck the other guy's cock. The guy in her mouth came first and left to be replaced by another cock. The guy in her pussy pulled out and stuck his hand through and started to finger her pussy. She let him for a couple of minutes then pulled away and told him she wanted his cock back in her pussy. Soon his cock was back through the hole and deep in Bella's pussy. She started to suck the new cock and was starting to cum from the guy fucking her. She stopped sucking and was enjoying her orgasm as the guy she had been sucking started to cum. Not to miss eating his load she put her mouth over his cock. When he pulled away and she turned showing me his cum in her mouth, she then swallowed it.

She then said to me: "I think the guy fucking me is about to cim. Is it alright If I let him cum inside my pussy?"

I said: "If I am ok with you being a slut way not, I just want to see it dripping out of you."

I minute later he knocked on the wall, I then realized that was the signal he was about to cum. Bella pushed her ass against the wall as he unloaded inside her. He must have shot his load for over a full minute before he pulled away. When he did, she spun around and pulled his cock back through and sucked him clean. She then sat down with her legs spread as his cum started to flow out of her pussy.

She looked like a porn star that just finished a video with a huge load flowing out of her pussy. She started to use the cum as lube and was masturbating. When she got herself off, I stood her up and bent her over so, I could reclaim my wife's pussy. She was loose and sloppy and I loved the feeling of fucking her cum soaked pussy and hope this was something she would want to continue doing.

We got dressed to go back to the hotel, as we were leaving the clerk stopped us and asked: "How did you like booth eighteen?"

Bell told him: "It was great thanks for recommending it."

He said: "Thanks for letting me fuck you."

She turned to me and I knew what she wanted. So, I told him where we were staying and the room number. When we were outside, she said: "Thank you for telling him where we are staying and do you think he will show up?"

I told her: "I hope he does other wise I think you will fuck me to death. Tell me is this a one and done while we are away from home or do you want to make this part of our married life. If so, does that mead I get to fuck other women from time to time?"

She said: "Only if I get to watch, anything goes if we are both there, are you ok with that? My dad doesn't know but both of my sisters are sluts and I loved hearing their stories about what they have done. Now as long as you are ok with it it. my turn, I love you and if you want, I will have my sisters come over so you can fuck them."

I asked: "So, does your family have any more family secrets I might like to know?"

She said: "Did you know your father dated my mother before my father dated her. Before you ask he was her first and my father doesn't know that. My sisters and I found our mother diary from when she was a teenager that is how we know."

I said: "So, he knew she wasn't a virgin when they first did it?"

She told me: "He didn't know because he was drunk and after she had him shower with her and washed his cock and herself so he didn't see there wasn't any blood. She told him it hurt when they started and he didn't know the difference since she was his first."

I asked: "You will really let me fuck your sisters?"

She smiled and said: "It is only sex; you are not going to make love with them you will fuck them like the sluts they are. If one has her period the other one fucks both of their boyfriends. Being twins the guys don't know if they don't make dates on the same day."

I asked her: "Have they ever done a guy together?"

She smiled and said: "Yes, they will drive to other towns and pick up a guy and both do him. Would you like to watch me doing a guy with them?"

I told her: "Fuck that would be hot, would you let him know you are married, how would I get to watch?"

She said: "Yes, him knowing I am married makes it more exciting, as for you watching we will have to figure that out. But first we need to take a shower the clerk won't want to touch my pussy if he shows up if it is smelly."

After we showered Bella call the store to ask the clerk if he was coming. He told her the place closed at one AM and he could be at the hotel by one thirty if that wasn't too late. She told him that would be fine as she was looking forward to him fucking her again. It was eight thirty so, we ordered room service and after took a nap asking for a one AM a wakeup call.

Three and a half hours later the phone rang with our wake upcall. We soon realized we would need clean sheets after our guest leaves so, I called the front desk and requested clean linens be sent up. They came just as the phone rang and we were told a Mister Jones was asking to come up to our room. I told them we were expecting him and to please send him up. A short time later there was a knock on the door and I went to open it. He entered carrying a bag.

I said: "Mister Jones how original and what is in the bag?"

He laughed and said: "Not really my last name is Jones. When the woman at the front desk raised her eye brows I showed her my ID, as for what is in the bag just something we may need later."

I said: "So what is your first name Mister Jones?"

Bella said: "I don't want to know it, that would be to personal and this is just sex not a relationship. His name doesn't matter just his big cock"

He said: "Is it ok if I take a shower first?"

Bella told him: "Yes. and I will join you."

She took off her nightie as he stripped, he wasn't wearing under wear and only had on a sweatshirt on top, sandals without socks so it didn't take him long. They entered the bath room and left the door open so I could watch. She washed his back first then reached around and grabbed his cock and washed it making him hard. He turned around and wash her tits even though she told him she had washed earlier. He then leaned in to try and kiss her. but she pushed him back and told him he was only there for sex not romance. He rinsed off and got out as she rinsed off once dry the walked to the bed and she pushed him down and knelt and started sucking his cock.

12