Bella and Rocco - How It Started Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he told her: "I am close to getting off."

She asked him: "Can you cum more than once?"

He told her: "Yes, if I stay the rest of the night I can cum at least three times and again in the morning if you like."

She finished him off with her mouth and when he was done filling her mouth. She showed it to both of us before swallowing it. He then went down on her and seemed really know how to do her as she had an orgasm within minutes and before long got her to squirt, something she hadn't done before. He then moved up and slowly started feeding her pussy his big cock. She was in sexual bliss and he made her orgasm twice before they changed positions. When he had her on all fours I moved in so she could suck my cock. When I was close, I moved away as I wanted to wait before I came.

He asked her: "Have you ever been fucked in your ass?"

She told him: "My husband as done that before."

He asked her: "How would you like to feel him in your ass while my cock is in your cunt?"

She said: "My ass isn't cleaned out it would get messy."

He said: "I brought enemas to clean you out and a couple of the toys you were looking at in to store."

For the next half hour, he used three of the enemas to clean her ass out. He also had a tube of lube in the bag along with a vibrator and the huge black dildo she had been looking at.

When I took it out, he asked her: "Do you like black cock also is that why you picked up that one?"

She told him: "No, I picked it up because of the size. If there had been a white one the same size I would have picked it up instead."

He told her: "I have a black friend whose cock is the size of that dido I you would like I can cll him."

She told him: "No, I am not interested thanks any way. Now how are we doing this?"

He told me to lay down and for Bella to get on top facing my feet and put my cock in her ass. Once in position he had her lay back and he got in position and started to slide his cock in her pussy. Wow, it felt amazing as I felt his cock entering her and filling her up. He started to stroke inside her and It was getting me off. I loved it and hoped she did as well so we could do it in the future with other guys.

Within a couple of minutes I was shooting my load in her ass and so turned on I stayed rock hard as he continued to fuck my wife. I came again a few minutes later and he pulled out and she climbed off me.

He asked her: "How was your fist DP, do you think you will do it again?"

My wife told him: "I loved it especially how it made my husband cum from your cock rubbing his through the membranes separating my pussy and ass. He must have liked it he came twice."

I told them: "I loved it and hoped she did so we can do it again."

He then laid down and told Bella: "Mount me and fuck herself on my big cock."

She did it and got herself off several times before collapsing on top of him. He rolled her over on to her stomach putting a couple of pillows under her and lubed her ass and his cock. She looked back and asked him: "Please go slow till I get use to your big cock in my ass."

He did as she asked till she told him she was fine and to fuck her ass like he owned it. He did and she was loving it, that is when I realized she was more woman than I could ever satisfy sexually and most likely no man ever could. I loved her and didn't want to lose her so; we couldn't stay living where we were and people not finding out. Both families would disown us and that would be disastrous. I had to come up with a plan and figure it out quicker rather than later.

I had been distracted with me thoughts till I heard him say: "Open up and eat my load."

I looked as he pulled out of her ass and she spun around and he shoved his cock in her mouth. Holy shit his cock was just in her ass and she was now sucking it with her mouth. As he started to unload, he pulled it out and sprayed her face. Bella was loving it and she looked like a porn star taking the money shot.

He used his cock to push the cum into her mouth and told her: "You are the best married slut I had ever been with."

She said: "Thank you for the compliment and thank you for your cum. I hope you can be ready for more after I take care of my husband."

She sent him to the shower and then came to me and kissed me, I could taste his cum in her mouth but I didn't care. She went to the bathroom and came back with a face cloth and hand towel to clean my cock.

I asked her: "You sucked his cock right after he took it out of your ass, but you are not going to suck mine because it had been in your ass."

She said: "Sorry I got carried away in the moment and didn't think about it. I shouldn't have done that. Forgive me, please."

I told her: "I don't believe you if that was the case why did you kiss me with some of his cum still in your mouth The mouth that suck his cock that had been in your ass before he shot his load in your mouth. You knew what you were doing and you loved doing it. For this to work you can not ever lie to me, is that clear. never or I will walk away I am ok with everything you have done and enjoyed watching you and participating with you tonight If you want to suck a cock after it is in your ass have at it, but never kiss me again after you do it till your rinse and gargle with mouth wash and don't lie. Is that clear? Now how do I punish you for lying?"

She said: "Does my husband want to spank my lying ass; would that be punishment enough?"

I put her over my lap and started slapping her ass. Not being at all gentle and soon her cheeks were beat red. She was crying when her fuck buddy came out of the shower.

He said: "What the fuck are you guys into."

I told him: "The bitch lied to me so she needed to be punished and she chose the spanking."

He said: "Why didn't you fuck her ass with that huge dildo with out and lube.:

I told him: "I thought about that but felt she might like it, so spanking is what she got,"

He said: "You were so carried away doing it you didn't notice, but when I came out she was having an orgasm. Evidently, she likes it. You did say it was her idea."

I asked her: "Is that right you like being spanked?"

She smiled and said: "When ever my dad spanked me my pussy would get wet, but he never did it long enough or hard enough to make me cum. Thank you for making me cum I got off three times."

I told her: "So, I still need to punish you."

I asked him: "Do you have any suggestions?"

He said: "Ya, I no a place the is an under-ground sex club. We'll stop by the store and I'll get a chastity belt and a ball gag. She gets watch the action but not participate. There is a room we can take her to with a drain in the floor so others can piss on her while she is tided to a chair. How does that sound."

I told him: "I am afraid she will enjoy it, no let's use her, but not let her orgasm. Every time she is close we stop till it passes then work her up again. I saw a rope in your bag. When we are done we can tie her to the chair while we sleep then in the morning release her and do it again for a few hours."

He said: "That sounds a bit sadistic, I love it."

That is what we did and after an hour she was begging us to get her off. We tied her to the chair and slept till the maid knocked on the door. I opened it to let her in and she wasn't at all bothered seeing Bella tied to the chair or that we were all naked.

I said to her: "You need a good tip for your discretion."

She said: "That would be nice, but could he fuck me instead. I have never had a big cock and my husband is not only small he is a lossy fuck."

I asked: "Why did you marry him?"

She said: "Because he knocked me up."

Jones went to her and bent her over the bed pulled her panties down and fucked her till he dumped his load in her. She came several times and asked if he was local.

He told her: "I am why do you want to get together again?"

She told him: "Every day I am working here that was amazing I have never had an orgasm before and now I want them as often as you are willing to fuck me."

I still gave her a hundred-dollar tip before she left. So, what to do with Bella, I wasn't over what she did yet. I wanted to torment her more. We released her long enough to use the bathroom. Then tied her back in the chair and dressed and went down to the resonant to eat. There was a McDonalds a block over so, we went there and got her a couple of egg McMuffins to eat and a bottle of water.

Once back in the room he untied her while I set out her meal. She ate like she hadn't eaten in a week.

When done she said: "If you two assholes don't make me cum, I will bite your cocks off if they get near my mouth."

I told her: "I am going to lay down and you will mount my cock with your pussy the Mister Jomes here is going to fuck your whore ass while I am fucking your cunt."

She said: "Listen my dear asshole husband I am a slut not a whore. Whores get paid no one is paying me."

I said: "If you like we can pay you."

I asked Jones: "Do you have quarter; we can each give her one and she will be a two-bit whore."

I then said to her: "Does that work for you to change your status."

Bella said: "Very funny keep your money and just fuck me till both off you can't get it up any more."

So, that is what we did for the next couple of hours. When we were done, she started to use the dildo and vibrator and seemed to love them as much as Jones and I fucking her.

She took a break and old me: "Call room service."

I asked her: "What do you want me to get: "

She said: "Men see if any of them are interested to helping satisfy a horny wife."

Jones told her: "Not in this place if management found out they would be fired. The place I work is open and I can call to have booth eighteen reserved till we get there. A lot of exec types come in during their lunch break and there are women that know this and will come in to suck and fuck them. They start coming in around one fifteen till about three."

Bella asked him: "How long will it take for us to get their?"

He said: "Just put on a skirt and top so we can get out of here as soon as hubby and I can throw on pants and shirts and call the desk to have a cab waiting. We can be there by one twenty, I'll call and have the booth reserved for you."

I called the desk and he then call the video/book store to reserve the booth. We headed down and the cab was waiting with the doorman holding the door open for us as we exited the hotel. Fifteen minutes later we entered the place and headed to the booth. As we got to it, we heard a buzz.

Jones said to Bella: "The door is unlocked go in, but don't lock it."

He then asked me: "You going in or do you want do watch from the booth behind this one?"

I asked: "How does that work I didn't see any holes in the back wall last night?"

He told me: "At the top of the wall there is a pin on each side, pull them and I will pull the ones on this side and the panel will slide down. One of us goes in with her the other goes to the booth behind."

I told him: "Go in with my wife I will go to the other booth. That way I can she what she does if she is getting fucked and sucking at the same time."

He opened the door and I realized there had been guys already in the booths waiting for a woman to go into the middle booth. Bella was sucking one while pushing her ass against the other wall so, she must already have a second cock in her pussy.

I hurried to the booth behind the one she was in and when I pulled the pins Jones had told me about the panel slid down. I had I clear view of Bella sucking one cock while being fucked by another. I noticed the guy she was sucking had on a condom and wondered if they other guy did also. I heard the guy fucking her moan and she pulled her ass away for the wall. I saw he did as he pulled his cock back through. Jones leaned over and said something to her I couldn't here. I saw something fall through the hole where the guy had fucked her.

Bella had stopped sucking and she said to Jones: "I am not a prostitute why did he put that money through the wall?"

He told her: "Go back to sucking that cock as I tell yo why he did that."

She started sucking the cock again as he said: "You didn't ask him for money to let him fuck you. So, that means you didn't charge him what he did was give you the money as a thank you. The rich guys that come in at this time do that to show how much they appreciate your getting them off. When the one you are sucking off cums he will do the same thing. The women that come here at this time know this it is why they come here for sex. Right not there are probably six or seven other women in other booths doing the same thing you are doing. Enjoying sex and being tipped for doing it. This is the only booth with holes on both sides so the women like to use this one to get more tips."

She pushed her ass back against the wall and she moaned so I knew another cock was in her pussy. The one she was sucking came and pulled his cock back and dropped a folded-up bill through the hole. Another cock soon came through again with a condom on and she went right down on it. The guy fucking her shot his load and she moved away as he pulled out. He also had on a condom, but I was shocked to see it was black. I wondered if she would have let him fuck her if she had known. Again, money was dropped through the hole.

I told Jones: "Tell her the guy that had just fucked her was black."

He did and she stopped sucking and turned to look at me and said: "At least he had a condom on what is done is done I can't change what happened."

I asked her: "What if there is more of them will you suck and fuck them?"

She said: "If I refuse it may cause a problem so, I will if they have a condom on, but it is not something I will do outside of here if we come back in the future it would be during this time of day. I kind of like getting tips to do something I enjoy so much."

Bella sucked and fucked till three PM and had sucked ten cocks and been fucked by eleven. She sucked two black and fuck three more black guys. Everyone wore a condom and Jones told her all these rich guys all do that. Her tips averaged out to seventy dollars from each guy.

Jones told her: "If you were charging you would get double that just to suck a guy off and triple at least to let them fuck you."

Bella said: "I have no interest in being a prostitute, but I like to idea that guys tip me as a thank you."

She asked him: "Are you coming back to the hotel with us?"

He told her: "No my shift starts in a couple of hours, but I can come back when I get off."

She told him: "We are checking out in the morning and I want to get a good night's sleep. Give Rocco your number and if we come back we will call you."

He gave me his and I gave him mine incase he ever traveled our way. Back at the hotle when I went to fuck her, Bella said: "My pussy is a little sore so, you can have my ass or I will suck you off."

I asked her: "What are you going to do with the money?"

She told me: "I gave Jones half of it as a thank you. I hope you are ok that I did that?"

I told her: "I wouldn't have cared if you gave him all of it. If not for him we wouldn't have done what we did. You let out the slut you wanted to be and I discovered I like watching you being a slut wife. My question is, is it something you want to keep doing and if so, how often would you want to do it."

She said: "I thought we talked about it and I can fuck as often and who ever I want as can you including my sisters."

I said: "Yes, we did I am asking how often you want to do it. Once a week, once a month or daily. We may need to move so; your families and friends don't find out."

She asked: "If we move what would you do for work?"

I told her: "I am working on that and have a couple of ideas. Now suck me off and then take a shower while I work on what I can do to support us and your sex drive."

She said: "How about a sixty-nine after all no one shot a load inside my pussy?"

Since neither of us had on under garments we were nude quickly. She had me lay down and straddled me head before leaned down and sucking my cock. We both got off quickly and she headed to the shower while I got out the yellow pages. I checked the ads for heavy equipment rentals and crane rentals. I notice several of them had second locations that mainly rented smaller equipment and did repairs. Two offered free loaners if you had them do the repairs. That gave me the idea I was looking for and formed a plan to pitch to my father. In the morning I packed the yellow pages in my bag to show to my father.

Part two soon.

12