Bella and Rocco - How It Started Pt. 02

Story Info
The couples continued stretch of their sexual boundaries.
4.6k words
4.19
6.2k
8
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our flight to Paris was long, but being in first class it was not tiring. We were going to be in France for a week, two nights in Paris and then south to the Riviera. Bella loved the freedom to be topless on the beach and when she went to get something to drink. Struck up a conversation with another American woman who was also on her honeymoon, her and her husband were in the same hotel as us and they made plans to meet for dinner.

When she came back, she said: "I meet another girl on her honeymoon and they are in the same Hotel, we are meeting them for supper."

I asked her: "Where are they from?"

She said: "Kim said they live in Ohio near Cleavland a place called Shaker Heights. She is a year older than me and he is a year older than her. They must be well off her diamond is about eight carats and the setting is very nice."

I told her: "Honey if they live in Shaker Heights, they are much more than well off. Our parents are well off, but I bet these people make our parents seem poor by comparison."

She said: "That is hard to believe, what makes you think that?"

I told her: "One of my contacts at our biggest equipment supplier, is the son of the CEO. They live in Shaker Heights. I went with him to his home; it is a mansion and he told me it is the smallest in the area. He took me on a tour of the whole town the place was all huge homes. When I got back I looked the place up and found out it is one of the richest places in the Eastern US."

He asked me: "Do you think they will be dressed up for dinner? Of course, they will come on we need to go shopping."

We left the beach and went back to the hotel to get dressed to shop. Near a thousand dollars later, Bella felt we would be presentable for dinner. I hope this doesn't turn into a long-term relationship. At seven we entered the hotel dining room and were shown to our table where Kim and her husband were already seated. I was introduced to Kim who introduced me to her husband Chip and Bells to him as well.

During dinner I learned Chip was his nick name as he hated Bertram and Bert. Kim was Winifred after her mother's mother, but she hated the name and detested Winnie. Kimberly was her middle name so she went by Kim. Only her mother called her Winifred and her brother called her Winnie because he knew she hated it. Bella admitted her name is Isabella also dislike her name hence Bella.

When Chip learned my family owned a heavy equipment rental company he asked if we did business with his uncle's company. Turned out we did and it was the one I told Bella about. The CEOs wife is his aunt, but he doesn't work there. He works for his grandfather's company. Kim was a lady of leisure since her parents were rich enough that she never had to do anything accept enjoy life. I knew this was not going to be a lasting friendship. Bella was already feeling they were snobs and she hated snobby people.

We finished eating and Chip invited us up to their suite for a night cap. I would have rather skipped it but Bella said it sounded like a nice way to end the evening. So, off we went to the elevators and rode to the top floor. The suite was more like an apartment we entered a foyer, then were shown into the spacious living room. I noticed a dining room through a door way and the kitchen through another. Bella asked to use the bathroom and Kim showed her where it was.

When the women left, Chip asked me: "Did Bella tell you what our wives have planned for the rest of the evening?"

I told him: "No, Bella didn't mention anything other than we were having dibber together. No, tell what have they planned?"

He smiled and said: "They are going to swap husbands for the night. You get Kim and I get Bella till morning. So, in the vedrooms or right here. They are leaving that detail up to us."

I told him: "Bella lied to me and must be punished.:

He said: "She just didn't tell you what is the big deal?"

I explained: "It is a lie by omission, and for that she is to be punished. She is not allowed to have an orgasm till the morning. Would Kim be interested in helping us torment her?"

He smiled and ask: "Yes, she will enjoy that, is by chance Bella bisexual?"

I told him: "As far as I know she has never had any interest being with a woman."

He said: "Kim loves to eat pussy and knows how to keep a woman on the edge of orgasm, but not letting her get off. I have seen her do it for more than an hour before making her partner have a massive orgasm."

I said: "Do you have anything we can restrain Bella with?"

He told me: "I do, I often restrain Kim and watch her being gang fucked. She really enjoys it especially when it is several well hung blacks."

Just then the women came back both naked and Bella waked right up to Chip and kissed him as Kim did the same to me. They both then knelt down and undid our pants and soon were sucking our cocks.

Chip said: "Let's take this to blue bed room."

Bella asked: "How many bed rooms are there?"

Kim answered her saying: "Four, but the blue one is special."

Before Bella could ask her, what was special about it, I said: "You lied to me by not telling me what you and Kim planned, you know what must happen."

It was then that Chip grabbed her and forced her forward into the room.

Kim said to me: "This seems to be a lot more fun now than I thought it would be. How far are we taking this?"

I told her: "We will keep her right at the edge, but denied having an orgasm till thee morning."

She asked: "Is she into eating pussy?"

I told her: "To my knowledge she has no interest in women sexually."

She smiled and said: "As soon as she is restrained and gagged you and Chip fuck me a fill my cunt with cum so I can force feed her my used cum filled cunt. She will either eat me or drowned in cum."

Chip was having trouble controlling her and Kim helped him. She was telling me she will bite my cock off if I put it anywhere near her mouth. I wasn't really enjoying this, but she lied and had to be punished.

Kim asked her: "You ever eat pussy?"

Bella shook her head no.

Kim then asked her: "Have you ever thought about doing it?"

Again, she shook her head no.

Kim then told my wife: "Well tonight you will and it will be full of Chip's and Rocco's cum. If you don't eat my cunt you will drown in their cum."

Kim then knelt on the end of the bed sideways so Bella could see us fucking her. I entered her pussy and she started sucking Chip's cock. As I neared ready to cum, I stopped and Chip took me place. We switched back and form till we finally flooded her pussy with our cum. I removed the ball gag and Kim straddled her face and lowered her pussy to Bella's mouth. Bella tried to move her head, but Kim's thighs kept her from being able to. Our cum was coating Bella's mouth, but she wouldn't open it. I pinched her nose so she couldn't breathe and a few seconds later she opened it and let the cum flow in. Kim reached down and feed her the cum that was on her mouth and cheeks.

Kim told her: "It is time for you to learn to eat cunt. Get to work and don't stop till you make me cum."

Bella told her: "Fuck you I am not a lesbian."

Kim told her: "Neither am I, but I don't mind eating cunt occasionally and letting another woman eat mine. Now get to work or I will smoother you with my cunt bitch."

That seemed to strike a nerve with Bella and she started lapping Kim's pussy. I don't know if it was being ordered to do it or being called a bitch. I didn't care I just loved watching my wife eating Kim's used pussy. Chip got between Bellas legs and started to eat her out. When she was on the verge of getting off, he stopped till she calmed down then did it again. Kim finally had an orgasm from Bella eating her out. Kim moved away and I started to fuck her again, when I shot my load she again feed her cum filled pussy to Bella who this time didn't need any encouragement. Chip stopped edging her and got a vibrating egg and shoved it in Bella's pussy. There was a wire attached to a controller, which her used to continue edging her.

Kim had another orgasm from Bella eating her out and this time Chip fucked her while I took over edging Bella. After Chip shot his load in his wife she again, mounted my wife's face and feed her Chip's cum. Both Chip and I would need time to be able to shoot another load for Kim to feed Bella. Now it was Kim's turn to keep edging Bella. She started eating my wife's pussy and Chip was right she was an expert at keeping her right at the edge, but denying her the orgasm she so craved. An hour and a half later Chip and I had recovered enough to go again. After we each fucked Kim again we were both done for the night. It was after one AM and I went to get some sleep and Chip did the same. I awoke a seven AM and when I went back in the room where Bella was restrained Kim was still edging her.

I sat in a chair and just watch the show. A while later Chip came in and handed me a cup of coffee and told me: "The cook is cooking us breakfast we can go out to eat and leave your wife here or I can have her serve us here."

I asked: "What will she think when she sees my wife like that?"

He smiled and told me: "Nothing she is one of our subs and we have done this to her many times since we got here last month."

I said" "Think she will continue edging my wife while Kim has breakfast?"

He said: "She will do as she is told because if she doesn't, she will be dismissed from service which will cost her a great deal of money."

The cook came in and spoke to Chip, he spoke to the cook in French and she took over for Kim edging Bella. We then went to the dining room to eat.

Kim told me: "She is going crazy she needs to get off so bad. I must say she has become excellent at eating cunt. I think she even enjoys doing it now. Would you be ok if she is now bisexual?"

I told her: "I'd like that if she is, that almost guarantees me more pussy in the future. To tell you the truth last night before we came up here I didn't think we would develop in to friends, but now I hope it will be a long-term relationship."

Chip raised his drink and said: "I'll deink to that. I am looking forward to being the one to fuck her when you decide she has had enough."

I told him: "If Kim agrees how about right after we finish eating?"

Kim said: "She is going to explode in a massive orgasm, after you both do her, I will eat her cunt clean to get her ready for you both to fuck her again."

Kim was right, Chip was only in her about a minute when she started to orgasm and it went on nonstop till he shot his load in her hungry pussy. When he pulled out I started to fuck her, I didn't make love to her. I fucked her as if she was a whore I paid for. I had them release her and moved her to all fours and slapped her ass as I fucked her. Her ass was beat red by the time I dumped my cum in her pussy. Kim had gotten on the bed so Bella could eat her pussy as I fucked her. Kim was right about Bella's pussy eating skills. As she had Kim screaming in orgasm with in minutes.

When I pulled out Kim spun around so they were in a sixty-nine. Chip got behind Kim and started to fuck her and Bella licked and sucked his balls. After he came Bella looked like a woman possessed eating the cum from Kim's pussy. I then fucked Kim and after watched my wife eat my cum out of Kim's pussy. While Chip and I watched them enjoying eating each other's pussies.

The cook came back with a cart and started making Mimosas. Once she left I asked Chip: "How did the two of you meet?"

He told me: "We both went to boarding school in Switzerland, in neighboring towns. Mine was all boys and Her's all girls, and the two school would have events together. I never really noticed Kim till high school. Freshman year there was a dance and That was the first time I really noticed her as someone I would like to know. I asked her to dance and we hit if off, after I got her a drink and we talked. We were not allowed to dance with only one person and were suppose to dance we as many different people as you could, but every third or fourth song I would ask her again.

The next time there was a dance I again danced mostly with her, by the end of the school year, we were going together.

In the summer both schools hosted a summer came alternating whish one hosted it. Neither of us had attended it before when we were in the lower grades. Both my mother and her father agreed, my mother was divorced and her mother had died a few tears earlier. There was two weeks between the end of school and the start of camp. The first day back a parent was required to attend for orientation. When Kim and I saw each other, I ran to her and cave her a hug.

Her dad said: 'I gather you must be Chip that my daughter won't stop talking about.'

My mother caught up and I introduced her to Kim and her father. They sat together during the orientation as did Kim and I, at the end when it was time for the parents to leave, we heard her dad invite my mom to have dinner, which she accepted. A month later Kim and I found out they spent a week together before going back to the states. By Labor Day they were engaged and got married on New Years Day. So, now Kim and I were step siblings. Our concern was if it meant we couldn't be together as boyfriend and girlfriend. We were grateful to learn it wasn't an issue especially since we weren't raised together.

We both applied to the University of San Fransisco and were accepted, freshman year we lived in dorms. Sophomore year we moved in a sort of commune situation, It was an old boys school, that the classrooms had each been turned into living areas. There were bathrooms on each floor just toilets, urinals, and sinks. The small gym was a party room and the locker room still had had the lockers which we were for keeping things you wanted to keep safe. and the showers were one open area. The cafeteria and kitchen were a shared space and we all chipped in equally for food and shared cooking and cleanup duties.

The first night when we went to shower was a bit of a shock for me as two couples were having sex together when we walked in. It didn't faze Kim at all. Not even when a guy came in and knelt and started sucking off another guy. By the end of our first week there we knew every body and we thought nothing of having sex while in the showers. We even had our first three some in the showers with one of the other females. After we went to her room and smoked weed for the first time. We learned she was doing porn to make a living and we use to drive her to her shoots and watch. She did all different types of porn from straight to bi, girl-girl, gang bang, and fetish stuff. We saw her whipped, hung by her tits, hooked up to a milking machine, and being pissed on including in her mouth. For the right price she would do anything. One of her shoots was a mascaraed ball orgy, Kim and I took part as extras since we were wearing masks.

We pretty much decided we wanted to have an open relationship even if we got married. Now that we are married, we are thinking about stopping when we decide to have children. In about ten more years so, till then we are going to explore our sex like to the fullest. How did you two end up together?"

I told him about our fathers being childhood friends and about Bella being at a party with a dirt bag and helping save her from him. That we went to eat and my asking her father's permission to date her. My promise to her father about her remaining a virgin till she was married and about the video booth and the night with the store clerk and the next day.

After we fucked each other's wife before showering and having lunch during which, Kim asked Bella: "How would you feel about being a paid whore tonight?"

My wife told her: "You heard Rocko tell Chip about me being tipped for sex in the video booth, but that technically isn't being a paid whore since I didn't charge them. I don't think I could do it being a paid whore."

Kim then told her: "People pay to have sex with you but the money goes to one of four charities. A couple we met here took us to an underground club. Men bring their wives or girlfriends, if the woman agrees to be used as a whore they get in for free if not they pay to get in to watch and or pay to have sex with one of the volunteer whores. A blow job is the equivalent fifty dollars US, a fuck is a hundred and to fuck your ass is one twenty-five. Two at once is three hundred. The money as I said goes to the charity you pick, I choose a orphanage for abandon children when I did it. It was fun and the money goes to a good cause, what do you think, want to be a prostitute tonight?"

Bella looked at me and asked: "How would you feel being married to a prostitute if it is only for one night?"

I laughed and told her if I have you for free after, sure why not it is for a charity."

Chip said: "I better call the club now so you both get a spot."

He left the room to make the call, when he came back he said: "You two got the last two spots. The other three were already filled."

I asked: "Why only five women as whores?"

He said: "The place is small and holds about a hundred people. They allow the five couples that the women will be the whores and thirty to forty couples. Once they have a certain number of couples that are there to pay for sex Then they only let in regulars to just watch."

Bella asked: "How would they all be able to watch, don't we do the sex in rooms?"

Kim told her: "No, all the sex takes place on a round rotating stage. It is also shown on large screens around the room."

I told my wife: "It is up to you, but it sounds hot and I think you will enjoy it."

She said: "Ok I am in for two reasons; the money goes to charity and I won't actually be handed any cash is that correct."

Kim said: "No, they hand you the cash and you give it to Rocco as your pimp."

I said: "I like it I get to sell my wife as a whore to raise money for a charity. If we set something up like this at home, we could write off the money on our taxes."

Chip said: "I like the way you think and I know we could pull it off, but not for us to claim. The ones paying to fuck the wives will get a tax form for their donation." That way we never have to explain the money. We will make our money off the admission fees tax free."

I said: "We would have to hold a lot of events to make enough money to justify the risk."

He said: "The people I am thinking of involving in this have cash to burn and would keep it quite and there are hundreds of them all over the country. If you don't belong to a country club you better join one that is where the contacts will be made. Just so you know the women will be the ones to get their husbands to go along."

Bella said: "I have heard some of my mother's friends talking about swapping partners or flat out cheating on their husbands. My mom thinks they are all going to hell, but it wouldn't surprise me if my parents are swingers. Rocco, think about it both our parents vacation together in Jamaca and they are not forth coming about where they stay. Just that it is an adult only resort."

I said: "Now that you mention it, my dad didn't have any tan lines when we were changing at the gym after they came back and my mom's cleavage didn't show any when she would bend over. Fuck I think you may be right."

She said: "Shit now that you say that when I went to the spa with our moms and your older sister neither of our moms had tan lines. If you guys set something up and our parents show up, what then?"

Chip said: "It would depend if your mothers were there to watch or to be whores."

Kim said: "I think they would be embarrassed the you saw them there. Besides you would all be there for the same reason."

We all laughed at that and decided to shower before continuing with our sexual adventure. We separated with Chip and Bella using one room and Kim and I another. The first thing she had me do was to give her an enema to clean out her ass. After doing it three times she felt she was clean enough for me to fuck her ass.

12