Bella and Rocco - How It Started Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then told me: "If Chip doesn't clean her out I will after we are done so, you can be in her ass as Chip is fucking her. Chip loves being in mine as another guy fucks me, he claims it is the best feeling ever to feel another guy fucking me while he is just laying there with his cock in my ass. He gets off every time without even moving."

She had me lay down and lubed my cock before lubing her ass, she mounted me facing my feet and laid back before using a large dildo in her pussy. She was right it felt wonderful and I could feel the dildo as it filled her and pushed against my cock. I was looking forward to feeling Chip fucking Bella with my cock in her ass. I came in minutes and stayed hard till I shot a second load. Kim then got off me and got a wet cloth to clean the lube of my cock.

I told her: "That was fantastic and I can't wait to feel Chip fucking my wife with my cock in her ass."

Kim said: "Why wait let's join them."

When we entered the bed room, they were using Chip was in my wife's ass as she was using a dildo in her pussy.

She saw me and said: "Honey, take Chips place so you can feel him fucking me. I love how this feels and hope you like it as much as I do."

When she got off him and he stood up Kim already had a worm cloth to wipe his cock. I laid down and my wife lubed my cock before mounting me and leaned back. Chip moved in and started to push his cock into my wife's pussy. His cock being smaller than the dildo Kim used felt different but still great, but he was better at fucking than Kim was with the dildo and I like it more.

My wife said: "Do you like feeling me being fucked?"

I told her: "Yes, I love feeling his cock and what it is doing to you."

She said: "A real cock feels so much better than the dildo, oh fuck I am about to have an orgasm."

I couple of seconds later she did and It kept gong for longer than I have ever known her to have one. Chip slowed his pace to allow her to come down before really giving it to her again. This caused not only her to orgasm again, but made me cum as well, which surprised me because it wasn't that long since I came in Kim's ass. Some how I stayed hard as he kept fucking Bella and her orgasm just kept going. Finally, he shot his load in her. When he puled away, she spun around and took my cock in her mouth and shoved her cum filled pussy in my face. I had a couple of times gone down on her after fucking her, but that was my cum not someone else's.

I heard Kim say: "If you truly love her, you know you need to do this for her to show her you do."

I opened my mouth and started eating her pussy as his cum started to flow out and into my mouth. It wasn't so bad and I started to enjoy what I was doing. She started having another orgasm, but It was going to take some doing to get me to cum again. Bella sat up and when she did Kim took over sucking my cock. As Bella came down from her orgasm, she laid back down and helped Kim with my cock. Before I knew what was happening Chip got on the bed and started fucking my wife again with my face inches away from his cock going into Bella's pussy. I was surprised at how fast he came and when he pulled away I went back to eating my wife's pussy as again his cum flowed out.

After we napped till four thirty and took showers again, then we ate a light supper. The girls only had clear broth and Chip and I had sandwiches

Part 3 soon.

12