Bella and Rocco - How It Started Pt. 05

Story Info
Bella and Rocco are enjoying her being a whore.
5.4k words
3.96
3.1k
7
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All too soon we were back home and I started working on my father to expand by opening a location north of Boston. He liked my idea and we came up with a plain for how to run it. What he thought would make it a success was the repairs service with the loaner replacement while the customer's were being fixed. He also told me about having purchase rentals, where the customer rents something and if they decide to buy it half the rental fee is applied to the sale.

Bella and I rented a condo north of Boston while I looked for a location for the business and she looked for a home for us. Fi called and told us: "Issy you need to book a room in a hotel and give me the room number. It is for next weekend and it must be in downtown Boston and rated five stars. I will have a credit card to pay for it delivered to you in a day or two. I will email a list of the clients and the times they are arriving the day before. Your first will be Friday night at eight and the last Sunday afternoon at four. You we check out after the last client leaves.

As you know with what they are paying if a condom is used it is because they want it. I hope you have done something about birth control, if you are fertile, you run the risk of getting pregnant."

Bella told her: "I had a IUD put in the other day so, I am good with bare back. What about STDs?"

Fi told her: "All the clients get tested in the days before being with you and I am sending you the name of a lab where you need to be tested. Go two days before your first client each weekend you work and if I was you if you are having sex with more than your husband and my clients. Get checked every week."

That first time I dropped her at the hotel Friday afternoon and picked her up at eight thirty Sunday night. When we got home, she was all over me and after I shot my load in her mouth, she started to tell me about her weekend. She had two clients Friday Night, six of Saturday. Sundays first took her to brunch before getting down to business. She had two more that day and was very happy being paid to have sex with each of them. Most she would have done even if she wasn't being paid.

The next week she found a house and I had narrowed it down to two locations to open the business at. I had my dad come and check them both out. He pointed out one had better road access to the highway so that is where I signed a lease. The house Bella found was an easy drive for me to work. Bella decided to buy the condo to use as a sex pad to keep our home just for us.

She had whored for Fi for three months when the actor she gave her number to called. He was filming in Boston and wanted to see her. She ended up renting him the condo which the film company would pay for. It covered her mortgage payment plus extra. Plus, he was paying her for sex that he passed on as being massage and spiritual therapy.

As I had asked her to do, she came home one day and gave me a picture of her nude with one of his arms around her and the other hand holding her left tit. Now I knew who her famous actor client was and that it was taken while we were still in France as they were on the beach across from the hotel.

I asked her: "How long have you had this? It was taken in France."

She said: "I just got it; his photographer took it and he gave it to me today. I met him on the beach the day after I first went to the bordello. Since you had asked for that picture I asked him to have his guy take it."

I then asked: "With him in town how often am I going to spend the night with you?"

She told me: "His contract calls for him to film Tuesday through Thursday. So I will be with him Monday through Wednesday nights. He flies back to LA Thursday night and comes back Monday afternoon."

I asked how long is he here filming?"

She said: "Two months or more."

I said: "So for two or more months I only get you about every other weekend because you will be working the other weekend as a whore?"

She smiled and said: "I can always come by your work for a quicky."

That reminded me and I told her: "Remember about you fucking customers when I needed you to? Well, I have a contractor I am trying to get his business and he flat out told me if I get him laid, he will rent from me. I asked him if I get him a whore, I know it will set me back a grand. He can't wait to meet you."

She asked: "What is he like and where and when?"

I said: "He is no movie star and he is in his sixties and a bit over weight. But after I think he will be willing to pay you to do him at least once a week. Should be an easy grand every time you get him off."

She smiled and said: "I love you paying me for sex and I am not even doing it with you."

I told her: "I will call him and let you know later."

I called the guy and he was glad I called as his wife was going out of town and asked if I could have the whore at his house the next day at noon. I called Bella and told her and she said she would be there. I called him back and told him it was all set.

Two months later he is a regular client for my wife and has set her up with a few of his buddies. Then one day Bella told me her actor client asked us to have dinner with him and his wife.

That night was a night I got to sleep with my wife and I asked her: "What caused him to ask for us to have dinner with him and his wife?"

Bella said: "She knows he is paying me for sex and wants to meet me. He told her that I am married and that you are ok with me being a whore. She has something she wants to ask me and something she wants to know about how you feel about my being paid for sex."

I said: "Well this should make for interesting dinner conversation."

Dinner was at Bella's condo and was catered. The actor was all over Bella right Infront of his supper model wife. She didn't seem to mind.

When the caterers staff left, his wife asked Bella: "What is it like to be paid for sex?"

My wife told her: "If I didn't enjoy sex as much as I do, it would be hard work. But I love sex and lots of it and the thrill I get that who I am with is wiling to pay to be with me is thrilling."

She turned to me and asked me: "Why do you like knowing the woman you love is a paid whore what do you get out of it?"

I told her: "The fact that someone is willing to pay her for what I get for free and not just pay, but pay very large amounts of money is part of it, but I also enjoy sharing her with others when she is not being paid. Plus, I am getting to enjoying other women."

She then asked: "I notice you said people when talking about your wife, but said women when talking about yourself. Does that mean your wife has sex with women for money, if so, does she also have sex with them when money is not involved?"

I told her: "Yes, I only am into women."

Bells then told her: "Yes, I enjoy sex with women with and without being paid. Men are great, nut only another woman knows just how to really pleasure a woman to have her wanting more."

She then asked: "How much would you charge for both of you to have sex with us tonight?"

Bella told her: "Both of you with me would be Two thousand dollars and another thousand for my husband to be with you. But as I told your husband I would have sex with him for free but he insists on paying me. I feel the same with you I will gladly have sex with you for free. But tell me that is not why you wanted to meet us and ask what you have asked. Why have you asked?"

She thought a few seconds as if deciding if she wanted to tell Bella her reasons. Then she said: "I am more famous than my husband and one of the highest paid in my profession. There are extremely wealth men and women that offer me millions to have sex with me. My husband thinks I should do it that he gets excited at just the thought of it. To be truthful It does get me wet to think of that much money just to have sex with someone."

Bella asked her: "So what is stopping you? These people would not tell anyone it would tarnish their reputations as much as yours. Make them sign non-disclosure agreements with stiff penalties. You said women as well as men have you ever been with a woman, do some of these offers include a man and a woman? Let's go to the bed room and I will pleasure you and if you enjoy it as much as I know you will, you can pleasure me in return."

Bella got up and extended her had and they left the room. Her husband and I sat talked while we waited. An hour later they both came back nude and Bella knelt in front of her actor and his wife knelt in front of me and they both took out our cocks and sucked us both. When we were hard, we stood and they stripped us and laid us down and mounted us.

After a short time, Bella told me: "Rocco do her her like a whore so she know what to expect when she turns her first trick."

That is what I did, I pulled her hair and slapped her ass till it was beet red. I shoved my cock in her mouth till she gagged and took her in the bath room and cleaned out her ass. Then fucked her there without lube and ignored her tears when she told me it hurt. When I was ready, I pulled out of her ass and shoved my cock in her mouth and as I shot my load pulled out and came on her face.

When I was done Bella said: "You know what else they will want to do to her, take her into the bath room."

Her husband and Bella had long finished and watching me treat his wife like a whore had him hard again. I put her in the tub and had her kneel, then I started pissing on her and told her to open her mouth. When she shook her head no, I yelled at her to do it or I would whip her ass. She did as told and I even think she was swallowing some of it.

When I was done Bella stood in the tub and told her to eat her husband's cum from Bella's cunt. Then Bella turned around and made her rim her ass. The whole time her husband watched us degrade his wife while he jerked off.

Bella told her: "Look how much your husband is enjoying what is happening to you."

Bella took his cock in her mouth and finished him off. She then tilled his wife's head back and dripped his cum into her mouth and told her to swallow. After that Bella had her husband and I leave as she ran the shower and washed this now shocked to know what is expected of a whore woman. What she might have to do if she decided to be paid by the people that want to have sex with her for money.

When they came out Bella took her to the master bed room to talk. When she came out, she was dressed and told the husband to go in and just hold his wife and don't even think about sex with her tonight. We then left om the ride home she didn't want to talk. The next morning I awoke and she wasn't in the bed. I found her in the kitchen deep in thought holding a cup of tea.

I asked her: "Tea, you usually only drink that at night. You're a coffee girl when you wake up."

She said: "I didn't sleep so I don't need coffee this morning and tea helps me think."

I asked: "What are you thinking about?"

She said: "What we did last night. When I talked with her after, the only part she didn't like doing was when we pissed on her and in her mouth."

I asked: "So, she is going to whore herself to those people offering her a million or more each to have sex with her?"

Bella said: "No, she wants me to introduce her to Fi to work in her bordello. She told me they are separated and she wants a divorce. Last night was his idea to put some spark back into their marriage. He thought she would like being paid that much money and he has shared her before. She only let him share her to try and save the marriage. When I asked her why she wants to work in a bordello. She told me what she did with you was the first time she ever really enjoyed sex with without any emotional attachment and wants more of it."

I said: "She would be recognized and her reputation ruined."

She told me: "She was a makeup artist before she became a model. She can change her look so when she wants to go out and not have the paparazzi chasing her. I wig with short hair and some tricks with her makeup and she gets told she looks a lot like that famous model. She thanks them and say she wishes she had her money. So, she will cut her hair and dye it and use her skill with makeup. Fi can bill her as a look alike of herself."

I thought a second before I asked: "What about her modeling it may be hard to balance both?"

My wife said: "She told me she hasn't done a photo shoot in over a year and for the last few years she has been paid up front not residuals as most models are paid. Her investments are sound and she makes more off them now than she would get for a photo shoot."

I asked: "What about their kids?"

Bella said: "They are in boarding school when she moves to France, she will enroll them there. They already take French in school and speak it well."

I asked: "Won't her husband be upset her taking the kids to France?"

She said: "He never visits them at school and when they are home, he avoids them. She feels he will be glad he won't have to pay child support since she makes way more than he does. The prenup he insisted on before she became famous is going to bite him on the ass."

I asked: "When are you calling Fi?"

She smiled and said: "Already done and she is excited to have her. Instead of whoring here next weekend I am flying to France to make the introduction. I'll work the weekend there with her to help her get settled in at the bordello and stay to help her find a condo. Then I will fly back."

Bella was ready to fulfill her two-year commitment to whore for Fi. But Fi told her since she brought her the highest earning whore she ever had. She didn't have to work the second year. The business took off and the loaner program and my dad's idea for purchase rentals were a big part of that. The one customer was the only time Bella ever had sex with one of my potential customers. His being her client I don't pay for him to fuck my wife now.

A few months after she finished whoring for Fi, she started to get moody and I knew something was bothering her. I thought a vacation would do us both some good. So, I asked her where she would like to go to get away for a couple of weeks.

She said: "Gave me a day or two to think about it."

That night I came home to find her on the phone and when she got off, she said: "Las Vegas, but I want to whore a few days while we are there."

I said: "How is that getting away and it is illegal in Los Vegas, you would have to go outside the county and work in a legal whore house."

She smiled and told me: "Fi is setting it up for me, three days each week I will be meeting clients in a second room adjoining ours. She says she does it several times a year and the hotel is ok with it as long as there are no more than five clients a day spaced out from ten am till seven pm. We leave next week and the rooms are comped. A few of her clients are on the board of directors of the hotel."

I asked her: "Is not whoring what has you so moody lately?"

She said: "That and not enough sex, I need to find an outlet during the week if we are going to keep spending the weekends I am not whoring entertaining your customers. Maybe if they were into swapping wives it would help my cravings."

I told her: "I heard there is a theatre in Worcester that shows XXX movies and couples go there so the wife can have sex with strangers. There are also places in Boston with movie theatres with XXX movies we can check out and booths with holes like the place in New York. You would need to use condoms to be safe."

She said: "When we come back, we can check out both Worcester and Boston."

When we checked in, we were surprise we were shown to a two-bedroom suite. After the bell man brought our luggage, he handed Bella a note. She tor open the envelope as I tipped the guy. I turned to see her smiling and she handed me the note. It read welcome to Vegas chose the room you want to sleep in, the other is for you to entertain your guests. Which I am pleased to let you know I will be the first tomorrow at ten am. It was signed with just initials.

I asked: "Do you know who the initials belong too."

She smiled and said: "Yes, I do he is the CEO of the company that owes the hotel and several others around the world. I hope I see him more than the one time, he tips every generously."

A short time late a bell rang that I realize was a door bell. When I opened it a waiter rolled in a cart to make us brunch. And a bell man with an another cart with a fruit basket and a bottle of champagne. He handed us each a voucher for credit in the casino for five hundred dollars. I comment to him how generous it was and he told me. That that was just for that day we would get one each day of our stay.

The bell man opened the champagne and the chief asked us what we would like to eat. An hour later as we finished the champagne.

I asked her: "Growing up did you ever think your pussy was worth that much money?"

She grabbed my balls and squeezed, not enough to hurt but enough to give me the message. She said: "Remember it is my pussy and if you aren't careful, I will charge you that much to fuck me."

She then kissed me and told me: "Fuck your whore wife up against the window, as she looks at the view of the strip."

We took a nap and got up at six to check out the casino and cash in our vouchers. We played some roulette for a short while than hit the slots. We were down to about just over a hundred between us when she hit a jackpot for two grand. We decided to not press our luck till later and went to eat supper. We were in a line when a hostess grabbed us to led us right in and seated us.

Asked her: "Why were we allowed to jump the line?"

She said: "You are VIP guests and guests of your stature do not wait in line."

I asked: "How did you know we were VIPs?"

She smiled and pointed up to a camera and said: "The eye in the sky told me, enjoy your dinner."

I told Bella: "I can get use to this; do you think we can get this treatment again if we come back?"

She smiled and said: "Silly boy as long as my pussy is in demand, I think you can count on it."

After dinner that was comped which had I known I would have had two more lobsters. We decided to try the Craps table and after watching to understand how to play we got chips and started to play. We had lost about two hundred when the dice move to the guy beside Bella. He asked her to blow on them for good luck and he rolled a seven, next roll he had her blow on them again and he rolled a six. She kept blowing on them and he kept winning. When he rolled Craps, we took our chips and cashed in. On the night we were up thirty-six hundred and called it a night since she had to work at ten am.

She woke me at seven and told me: "I need you to clean out my ass, he is into fucking me there and he would not like his cock covered in shit."

I asked her: "Where am I going to get enemas to use?"

She said: "They are already in the other bath room he must have had them brought up last night while we were gambling."

We went into the other bathroom and I cleaned her out. The phone rang and she got it, turned and said: "They want to know if we want breakfast here or are we going down to the buffet?"

I said: "Here works for me."

Twenty minutes later the bell rang and a chief came in with a cart with a gridle, a waffle maker, and coffee urn, followed by two waitresses each with a cart of food stuff.

I asked him: "What if I want poached eggs?"

He smiled and said: "Not a problem sir, there is a thermos of boiling water and a sauce pan under the cart."

I was just being a wise guy I never ate a poached egg in my life, but it didn't faze him.

At nine forty-five I kissed Bella and told her to have fun."

She said: "Oh, I will."

The daily vouchers had been delivered so; I went to try my luck back at the slots. The guy that dropped them off told me the machines on the end of the rows seem to pay more often. May be not big hits but big enough to keep playing longer. So, I found a quarter machine that I liked the pay offs and sat down. About forty dollars into it I hit for a couple hundred and decided to move to another machine. This one was not as nice to me so I moved again. I was on the next machine for a short time, but the noise nearby was distracting. So I went to check it out and found a group at a roulette table. It was maybe eleven thirty in the morning diffidently not noon yet and they were all drunk and having a great time losing their money.

12