Bella and Rocco - How It Started Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched for a short while mostly seeing what number were coming up. I few of the drunks left so I decided to play betting on our ages and some other numbers that had meaning to Bella and myself. Won some and then lost it back so I started betting the row that had the most numbers I had been betting on. I hit three times in a row and was now back up. I put down one last bet of fifty dollars on zero which was double the amount I had been betting. Luck was with me when the ball dropped in the zero and I was up over another seventeen hundred.

I checked my watch and Bella should be done with her first client so I went up to the suite. As I got off the elevator a well-dressed gentleman stepped on. There were two suites on the floor so there was a good chance this was the guy Bella had been with. I entered to find her lounging on the balcony.

I asked: "Aren't you going to shower after your workout session?"

She replied: "What a nice way to describe your wife's morning whoring activity."

I said: "That doesn't answer the question?"

She asked me: "Wy does it matter?"

I told her: "Because I would wash your back for you then you can wash mine."

She smiled and said: "My client already did that with me. He even cleaned out his cum from my ass for me. Did you see him, he left a couple of minutes before you came in?"

I told her: "There was a well-dressed guy that got on the elevator as I got off."

Bella said that would be him, did you speak with him?"

I said: "No, why?"

She told me: "He wants me to be a hostess at a party Friday night. He knows who you are from the security cameras, so I thought he might have mentioned it since he saw you."

I asked: "What kind of party and where is it happening?"

She smiled and said: "A sex party and it will be here in the suite. He would also like to know if you would mind tending the bar?"

I said: "Is that so I can watch all his buddies fucking you?"

She said: "It is a party for his best friend and the guy's wife, there will be two other couples also. I will be his partner, but they are all into swapping and the women are all into eating pussy. He said you will most likely be called into servicing the woman as the guys are older and their wives are my age."

I asked her: "Just how much does this little job pay?"

She told me: "I told him seven people I want seven grand and you get two grand to tend bar and a grand for each woman you have sex with. He said how about twenty grand for the night. I agreed so, eat your Wheaties and lots of eggs so you have lots of energy and cum to spread around."

That meant I wasn't getting any sex till Friday night. Her next client was do so I left and took a tour to the Hoover Dam that stopped on the way back at a small casino and a chocolate maker. I hit the slots in the casino and bought Bella her favorite chocolates at the candy place. When I got back, I rang the suite, but she didn't answer. So, I figured she was with a client, and went to the buffet to eat. After I went to a Craps table and who was there, but Bella with who I presumed was a client. She winked at me with her eye that was on his other side and I smiled back as he leaned over to roll the dice.

He lost and they left the table, so I followed at a distance to see if they were going up to the suite. He kissed her on the cheek as she got on the elevator and he walked away. I waited a few minutes before ringing the phone to see if she was free.

She answered and when she heard my voice said: "Were you checking up on me?"

I told her: "No, I had just ate and was going to play Craps, I had no idea you would be there. I rang the suite and when you didn't answer I figured you were busy with a client."

She said: "I was busy with him. After I earned my money and a big tip, he invited me to eat so, I went with him then he thought I would bring him luck and he played Black Jack and won. When we were walking back to take the elevator, he stopped to play Craps and I stayed since I had time to kill. So, what did you do as I was working my ass off?"

I said: "By that comment I guess that is where he fucked you? I took a bus tour saw the dam and its history, stopped at a small casino and a candy maker."

She said: "Please tell me they make the chocolate covered cherries with real cherries and you bought me some."

I told her: "Yes and yes with the stems sticking out."

She said: "Put them in the mini fridge in the bed room we are using and then you need to go, My next client will be here soon."

I asked: "What will you be doing when I drop off the candy?"

She said: "Taking a shower and cleaning out, the last guy's cum is still in my ass."

I did as she asked and gave her a kiss as I went out to the elevator. When the door opened, I was happy her next client wasn't on it. I went back to the Craps table I has seen her at with her last client to try my luck. When I pulled out my wallet, I remembered I left the bulk of the cash in my back pack I use during the bus tour, which I left back in the bed room we were using in the suite. I bought the chips with the couple of hundred I had on me and hoped for the best.

I was down to about fifty bucks when the dice cane to me, I rolled a seven and then a four and made the point two rolls later. Then rolled a nine and rolled it on the next roll of the dice, I rolled an eleven followed by a five and the next roll I again rolled the five. I rolled seven more times before I rolled craps. I was up over two grand and didn't want to press my luck and stepped away.

Looking at my watch I realized Bella would be a few more minutes with the client so I went to one of the bars to have a drink. When some one tapped me on the shoulder and I turned to see Chip and Kim.

I said: "What are you two doing here?"

Chip said: "If I was to bet, I would say the same thing you and what I bet Bella is doing."

Kim said: "Is she with a client in one of the two top floor suites?"

I said: "What makes you say that?"

12