Bella and Rocco - How It Started Pt. 06

Story Info
Bella becomes a recruter for whores.
4.9k words
3.66
2.9k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have received feedback for this being in Loving Wives. The fact is I love my wife and love her being a whore. Being a whore, she has sex with some people that may be of a different race or religion. She gets fucked in her ass and by more than one person sometimes. So, it could be put in several different categories. But bottom line is I love her and she loves me. So that is why I post it in Loving Wives.

Bella went to the door and greeted them when the bell rang. She came back with them and introduced them to us saying: "This is Gia and her husband Jay."

Then said: "Gia, Jay these are my friends Kim, Chip, and my husband Rocco. Would you like some wine or something else?"

Gia was dressed in jeans and a peasant blouse, her hair was down and if I hadn't known it was the same girl, I would have thought it was a different woman. The high hairdo and the heavy makeup were gone, he was wearing kakis and a plaid shirt with a logo on it. He asked for a beer and she wanted water.

Bella asked Gia: "You said you would like to do what I am doing. What exacting do you think I am doing?"

Gia said: "Working as a very high-priced whore and I am questing Kim here is doing the same thing. As I said down stairs when you asked if I ever entertain special guests. I told you that it is part of my job description. The rates I am paid for that service are the same as I would get working at one of the whore souses in the next county. I feel I am worth much more than that and that you can help me to get that kind of money."

Kim said: "First tell us about your selves and your marriage. How long have you been a whore, when you started having sex for money, were you already married? Jay how do you feel about Gia being a whore, does it turn you on that men pay to have sex with your wife?"

Jay answered first saying: "I am a voyeur and her cuckold; we grew up together in the same town. I went to college after high school and after I graduated and came back to town, my friends took me to a strip club in the next town. The third dancer was Gia, I hadn't seen her since I left for college. After she finished, she came out to mingle and hustle lap dances or private sessions in the back room.

She hadn't seen me and when she went in the back with another guy, I asked the nearest dancer for a back-room session. When I was seated, I looked for Gia and saw her to my left. She was already nude and the guy was undoing his pants. The girl I was with saw where I was looking and asked me why I was looking at Gia and the guy she was with. I told her that I know her and was surprised to see her here. She wanted to know if I ever fucked Gia. I told her no that we were younger and didn't have that kind of friendship back then.

Gia was now stroking the guy's cock and the girl I was with undid my pants and started to jerk me off. The guy said something to Gia and she was telling him something. I asked the girl that was with me what she thought he asked her and her telling him. She smiled and told me, he asked how much are the extras and she is telling him how much for a blow job and the price to fuck her.

I saw the guy saying something else and Gia shacking her head no. He pushed her away and fixed his pants when the bouncer came over to them and stopped the guy from leaving. The guy started to yell and the bouncer manhandled him out of the room. Gia moved over near us waiting to make sure the guy was gone before leaving.

I said: "Gia fancy seeing you here?"

She turned to see who said her name and said: "OH, fuck Jay what are you doing here, please don't tell anyone you saw me here."

I asked her: "Others we know must have seen you dancing here."

She said: "They have, but they don't know I also work the back room."

I told her: "I am with all my old buddies and they saw you heading in here. So, the cat is out of the bag. What did that guy say that pissed you off?"

She said: "He wanted to fuck me bare back and cum on my face when he was ready. I told him all sex is with a condom and he had to cum in it. He said he would get me fired if I didn't do it. That is when I pushed him away and signaled security."

I asked her: "What time do you get off, I want to catch up with you. Is that 24hr diner still around?"

Gia smiled and said: "I told him yes; it is I get off at 1 AM. We have been together ever since. When I graduated high school, I started working at a coffee shop across the street from the strip club. The owner kept asking me to be a dancer, I told him I was only eighteen but he said I could strip as long as I didn't mingle with the customers after. One night when I got off, he was waiting for me and asked me to come to the club to see how much the dancers get in tips while dancing on stage. We went in the back door into his office, he said he has a two-way mirror that looks right onto the stage. He told me to turn off the light when he got to the painting on the wall, that the mirror was behind it.

I went to the switch and when he put his hand on the painting, I shut the light. I could see the stage and the girl dancing was nude with just two guarders on her legs. Both guarders were stuffed with cash and she had more money in her hands. When she finished her dance, he pressed a button and had me go turn on the light. When I turned back the mirror was covered again. There was a knock on the other door in the room and It opened. The girl that I saw dancing walked in still nude and unfazed at seeing me there.

She said: "Tony what's up what do you need?"

He said: "Tina do me a favor and count your tips so Gia here can see how much she can make dancing here."

Tina counted her tips and it was over four hundred dollars.

Tony told her she could go and told me: "That was from one set she will be doing five more before closing and has already done two before the one she just did. Later when guys are drunker, they tip more with your looks and what I think your body looks like under those clothes. You can make more than Tina does. What do you say want to give it a try?"

I did the math quick and if she averaged four hundred times eight sets would be twenty-four hundred a night. I could work three or four nights a week get my own place and buy a car.

He saw me thinking about it and said: "There are expenses you pay out of the tips."

I asked him: "What expenses?"

He smiled and told me: "You pay to dance here ten percent of your tips, plus ten percent goes to the bouncers, and the DJ. So, eighty percent is yours. Still a lot of money to take your clothes off. If you are interested just take your clothes of so I can confirm your body is as nice as I think it is."

I stripped and he was very impressed with what he saw. He came over to me and felt my tits and had me bend over and hold my ass cheeks apart. He got down and spread my pussy lips apart.

Then said: "Gia are you a virgin?"

I told him: "Yes, I have never been fucked."

He asked: "Have you had any kind of sex?"

I told him: "I have given lots of hand jobs and several blow jobs."

He asked: "Saving it till you get married?"

I told him: "No, just haven't been with a guy I wanted to do it with."

He said: "I can get you a ton of money if you let me auction off your virginity."

I told him: "I will think about it."

I started dancing two days later first in the afternoon then at night. The club was closed Sundays and Mondays I worked Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday to started and was making the most of any girl dancing on the stage. I knew there was more to be made working the floor but that was out till I turned twenty-one. One night Tony asked me if I was interested to working a private party with one of the other girls.

It was with Tina and I asked her what we had to do. She told me it pays five grand plus what ever we make giving extras. I was naive thinking it would be just stripping. She told me we strip then go down on each other. After which the guys pay for us to suck them off or fuck us. I told her I had never had sex with another girl and that I was a virgin. She then told me; you suck them and I will fuck them. She also said we should get together and eat each other before hand so I know what I am doing.

I few guys had gone down on me but they sucked compared to how Tina ate me out. She got me off several times before I needed a break. I loved it so much I wanted to return the favor. It was awkward at first but she talked me through it and soon I had her orgasming like I did.

We did the party and I realized there was a ton of money to be made doing them and even more if I fucked as well as sucked cock. So, I had Tony set up the auction for my virginity. I pro athlete paid fifteen grand to be my first. I lost my virginity and became a prostitute at the same time.

When Jay and I went to the diner I told him all the things a I had been doing for money. Stripping whoring gang bangs at parties sex with other dancers for cash, I held nothing back."

Jay added: "When I saw her in the back room, I knew I loved her and I knew I loved watching her with other men that were paying to have sex with her."

Bells told her: "Take off your clothes so we can tell if your body is worth the kind of money we are paid. If it is you need to clean out because Chip and Rocco are going to use you how you will be used working with us. You will also eat Kim and my pussies as we have many female clients. Now take your husband to that bed rooms bathroom and have him clean your ass out."

It was six AM when we finished with Gia, she was put through everything Bella and Kim had ever done as whore. The whole time Jay sat naked stroking his cock, when he would cum, he would catch it in his other hand and lick his hand clean.

Bella told her: "I am calling the madam we work for, if she is willing to take you on. You need to quit so; you can fly to France for your trial as one of her whores at her brothel. Jay can go with you as she has clients that will pay for him to watch them with you. If he is interested, he can be paid to suck, fuck and be fucked by some of the clients as well."

Two days later they flow to France and are still there with both working as whores.

When we got back from Vegas both of Kim's sister came to visit. We were sitting on the patio having wine. Both of her sisters were acting funny like the has something they wanted to ask us but didn't know how to go about it. I knew they and their husbands had some what open relationships and that they swapped spouses and I suspected the sisters each shared other lovers.

Finally, Bella said: "Spit it out what is it you have to say or ask?"

Lexi said: "You know we both have shared guys in the past. Well, we still do and one of them said he saw you in Vegas and the guy you were with was not Rocco. He also said he saw you get in the elevator with the so, he got in and the button that was pushed was for the penthouse. He knows many people that work there and was told a very expensive whore was working out of the penthouse. So, sis were you that very expensive whore and if so can we get in on it?"

Bella told them: "I was there two weeks with my husband and for three days each week and at I party the first Friday night I made a told of sixty thousand dollars. Plus, Rocco was paid to be the nude bartender at the party and extra to fuck the other three women when the men couldn't get it up again. By the way I have been wanting to aske you two sluts to be whores since I got back from France."

Kathy asked her: "Did you start in France?"

Bella smiled and told them: "Yes, the first time was in a club and the money I was paid went to charity and Rocco was my pimp. Then a friend I made there and I enjoyed it so much we applied to work at a bordello. My friend and I still work for the madam, we were both in Vegas her. She was in one of the penthouse suites and I was in they other. So, if you want in you need to be able to go the France to meet Madame Fi and work in her bordello for a couple of weeks. If she feels you are good quality whores, she will arrange for you to entertain clients here."

I asked them: "What about your husbands, will you tell them you are going to be paid whores?"

Kathy said: "My husband has pimped me out several times. He keeps saying he owes money and needs me to help him out. I the first time the guy tipped me and said I was worth every dollar he paid for me."

Lexi added: "I took her place a couple of times and my husband is ok with it. He is so turned on when I tell him what the guy did with me, that he fucks all-night."

Bella told them: "If you do a client together, he may want you to go down on each other?"

They both laughed and Kathy said: "The first time we had sex was with each other, so we are ok with doing that."

Lexi asked: "Would we get extra for that?"

Bella told them: "Yes, you will, but right now I need the two of you to full fill a promise I made Rocco months ago."

Lexi said: "What is this promise?"

Bella told them: "I told Rocco he could fuck both of you sl__ I was going to say sluts, but now I guess it is whores."

Lexi said: "Here or in the house?"

I stood up and grabbed each by an arm and led them into the house and to one of the spare bed rooms. The one I chose has cameras hidden so we could all watch it later and send it to Madam Fi to get a first look at her two new prospective whores.

Bella told them: "First go in the bath room and clean out each other's whore asses. Other wide you will be sucking your shit off Rocco's cock when he is done fucking each of you there."

When they came back Bella told them: "Both of you need to eat me out so I know how good you really are doing it, who's first?"

Lexi said: "How about I do you while you do Kathy?"

I was enjoying watching the three sisters eating each other's pussies. They switched several times and all had enjoyed several orgasms. Since Lexi was on her knees with her ass in the air while eating Bella, I lubed my cock and her ass. I had no trouble sliding balls deep and she was skilled at using her ass muscles to grip my cock. She must be use to being fucked there. I rode her for a few minutes then had her suck my cock before I fucked Kathy's ass. and had her suck my cock when I pulled out of her ass.

Bella had gotten a strap on dildo and we DPed both before Bella laid down and Lexi's mounted it in her cunt and I slid in her cunt with the dildo already there. She had no trouble with it as did Kathy when we did her.

Bella asked them: "Have you both been double fuck in your pussies before?"

Kathy answered and said: "Honey not only have we done that we have also had a cock up our asses at the same time."

I said: "I think Madam Fi is going to love you two being whores for her. But first I am going to cum in Bella's sweet money maker so both of you can eat my cum from her pussy."

After they eat my wife's cum filled pussy Bella told them to call their husband to come to her condo. So, we can tell them the plan and see how good they were sexually. If they agree they will join their waives as whores.

Kathy asked: "Why not have them come here?"

Bella told her: "Because if Fi decides to use you, you will be turning tricks in my condo often. I want them to see where you will be fucking for money and where they at time will be present to help you earn extra. Do either of them suck cock or eat cum from your pussies, theirs or one of your lovers?"

Lexi told us: "Jim has done both, I made him suck one of the men he set me up with and eat the guys cum after he fucked me."

Kathy said: "Todd has eaten the guy's cum out of me every time when I filled in for Lexi. I don't know for certain, but I think he may be bi-sexual."

I asked: "What makes you say that?"

She said: "I didn't ask him to eat me out the first time he just went down on me after the guy left the hotel and he came out of the closet. That and he loves me to use my vibrator in his ass."

Bella told her: "If he is it will help you to make even more money."

An hour later the six of us were in Bella's condo. The two husbands were not shocked when I let them in to see their wives nude with Bella the three in a daisy chain eating each other out.

I told them: "Your wives are going to go to France to work in a very expensive bordello. They will be there for at least two weeks if not longer. How successful they are will depend on you two. I already sent a video I made earlier of them and Bella and myself. If Madam Fi likes what she sees. It will be a done deal they will be two more whores she owns. My question to you both is, do you want to work with your wives helping them to be successful as whores?"

They both asked me what they would have to do to help their wives. I explained they would become male whores and eat clients cum from their wives' cunts, suck the client's cock's clean, their cock's may have just been in your wife's ass, have sex with anyone Madam Fi tells them too. Now before you two get to have any sexual fun here. Book flights to the French Riviera for next week and put in for a leave of absence at work.

I then told them: "Go in the bath room and clean out each other's ass."

Jim asked: "Why do we need to do that?"

I told him: "Because the three of them are going to fuck both of you with strap on dildos while you suck each other's cocks."

Todd said: "No, fucking way I am not a fag.?"

Kathy told him: "I already told them you eat other guy's cum out of my pussy and like me to fuck your ass with my vibrator. If you don't, I will divorce your sorry ass and dad will fire you from you side gig with his company."

Lexi told Jim: "Honey, I told them about you pimping me out and how you sucked the first guy's cock and ate his cum from my pussy."

Bella said: "I think you two have been sucking cocks since before you married my sisters. I am right aren't I, I bet you suck each other when you are supposed to be fishing?"

They both looked like deer caught in the head lights. She had them and their reaction gave away their little secret. Off they went to the bath room and returned twenty minutes later. Bella handed them a tube of lube and they did rock-paper-scissors to see who would be fucked first. Jim won and I was surprised he want to fuck Todd. Todd got down and Jim lubed his ass before he lubed his own cock. They really got into it and when Bella asked them if they had fucked each other before they admitted they had many times. Lexi had put on a strap on and got behind her husband as h was fucking Todd.

As she lubed the dildo and told him: "Stop fucking Todd so I can fuck you like the bitch you are."

Kathy told Todd: "Get under him so you can suck each other's cock while my sister fucks her husband."

Bella whispered to me: "Wait till I tell them I have been recording it all."

I asked her: "Are the three of you going to piss on them as well?"

She said: "But of course we are and I can't wait to see their faces when I play the recording for them after the shower."

The twins told their husbands not to cum or they will be spanked till their asses are so soar they won't be able to sit down. Lexi felt Jim had had enough and stopped fucking his ass. Now it was Todd's turn for Kathy to fuck him. Again, the husbands sucked each other while Kathy fucked Todd.

Two hours later it was over and the two husbands were freshly showered. When Bella had them sit down and started the recording on the large TV in the living room.

Jim said: "What the fuck you didn't ask our permission to do that."

Todd said: "I will sue your whore ass for that."

Bella calmly told them: "This is my place of business and as such I have security cameras for my protection. It is perfectly legal notices have been put in local papers in the legal notices section of the Sunday papers every other month. I do not distribute them or show them for profit. So, if you want to waste your money trying to sue, go ahead. But then everybody will know you are a cock sucking bitch that likes to be fucked in the ass."

12