Bella and Rocco - How It Started Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six weeks later we were all back from France and Madam Fi was very pleased with her new whores. The twins were a big hit doing clients together and their husbands watching and serving as good cuckolds only made them more in demand. We learned Madam Fi had set the supper model up in a separate apartment in the building she owns next door to the Bordello. She sees no more than one client a day and is whoring as herself not a look alike. The same people that offered her millions for sex are her main clients as well as Madam Fi's ultra rich clientele. She makes more than she did as a model. Gia and Jay have decided to stay in France and are making porn as well as being whores.

Bella and her sisters worked as whores into their thirties. The twins' husbands ended up taking off together as lovers not long after we all came back from France. They sold their houses and bought a condo in the same building as Bella's. They live in theirs and whored with Bella in hers.

A couple of years after they stopped being whores my wife and her sisters asked me to meet them at a lawyer's office. When I went in, I was surprised to see the former supper model was there. She was dressed in what I would call mourning clothes with a black hat and vail. I gentleman was with her

Bella said: "Madam Fi has died and left the bordello to our friend her. They had become lovers and she wants my sisters and I to run it with her."

I asked: "So, the three of you would move to France?"

The lawyer said: "If I may, they would not move to France per say. They would take turns for three months each per year as the madam of the business. They would become part owners the share would come to forty-nine percent. The new Madam Fi as she is now known will own fifty-one percent."

The new Madam Fi spoke and said: "When I meet Bella, I was rich and famous, after meeting her I am wealthy and more famous in certain circles. My children are grown and they know what I have been doing since I moved to France. They also know Fiona and I were lovers and they became close to her. If I asked them, they would help me run the bordello. But they have their own lives and careers so I don't want to ask them. It was Fiona's idea that I ask the three of you. Will the three of you help me to run the business?"

Bella turned to me and said: "My sisters are free to do it, but I have to consider how you feel about me going to France three months every year. How do you feel about it?"

I told her: "My father told me last week he was approached by a large equipment rental company from the Midwest to buy the company. The rental site I run is not for heavy equipment and If I wanted it would not be part of the sale. If I agree to include it he will split fifty percent of the total sale with my sister and me. He we have more money than he and my mom could ever spend with the other fifty percent. If I get to go with you to France when you need to go there, I am ok with it."

So for the next ten years for three months each year Bella and I were in France running the bordello where she became a paid whore. When the new Madam FI died her children wanted nothing to do with the bordello. They wanted to sell it so they offered it to Bella and her sisters first. For some time, the twins had been working together for their combined six months and want to buy it. Bella gave them her share as we didn't need the money.

With the money I got from my dad when he sold the company and the fact the Bella never spend more than twenty percent of the money she wade as a whore. We were very well off. Bella paid taxes on all the money she made as a whore. Because of how she made her money we filed separate returns. For her occupation she put down Sexual Therapist, she invested un blue chip stocks. She never concerned herself with the price just what they paid in dividends. Her investments have more than doubled the money she made as a whore.

Now with the MILF and GILF thing she has as much sex as when she was a whore. I know someone will ask this. We did visit the two adult theaters in Worcester as well as three in Boston's famous Combat Zone and the bookstores with video booths where she sucked cocks through the glory holes. No, I never sucked cock or was fucked in the ass.

Many guys get off watching porn and imagining it is their wife having sex with the others in the video. I got to actually watch my wife doing it and loved every second of it as it happened and still do.

12