Bella - First Day of Summer

Story Info
Bella gets caught by her best friend tanning nude.
9.4k words
4.61
32.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers

This story is fictional and all characters and names were made up by me. I tend to write longer stories because I like to build characters and storylines. If this is not for you, I understand. Fair warning. Also, this is self edited, so there are probably a few typos. I do my best. I'm a newbie to writing. If you enjoy the story please vote. I've appreciated the feedback from fans, especially when I hear from females. If my stories are able to make them fall in love with the characters, I've done my job well. Thank you, Bridgekicker.

-------------------

Oh, thank God, Bella thought to herself as she woke up at 10:30 without having to hear the alarm on her phone. The room filled with bright sunlight reflecting on the tall white walls and bedding surrounding her. She could hear birds chirping jovially through the large window she'd left open the night before. The long white curtains waved in the warm morning breeze.

It was Bella's first day of her 2017 summer vacation after finishing her junior year at an ivy league college on the east coast. Bella's parents were in Europe, finally able to travel again after two years of lockdowns from the pandemic. She had the house to herself for a whole month, and she intended to make the best of it.

Grabbing her phone, Bella scrolled through dozens of messages and checked her social media as she poured herself a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Pictures of her and her friends popped up on all of the usual feeds from the night before. She noted the 12,347 likes the group of pictures already received, and they were posted only thirty minutes ago.

Bella had to admit to herself, she did look hot in her little white dress and four inch heels. Her C cup breasts looked large, but obviously real on her five-two frame. The side profile of her rear was equally impressive, even in comparison to her friends. She stood out, being blonde with bright blue eyes between her two brunette friends.

Scrolling through her phone, Bella replied to two of her friends, declining offers to go shopping. She wanted to lounge around the house and enjoy the pool. The party, dancing, and alcohol from the night before had left her wanting to relax today. First, she wanted to go for a run.

Bella slipped into her running shorts and a sports bra before stepping into her shoes. She looked into the foyer mirror to see her firm legs and abs, accentuated by the short running shorts and sports bra. She stretched briefly before walking out the front door to start her run.

Bella competed in track and field in highschool and loved the feeling of the pads of her feet hitting the ground. The rhythm of running was intoxicating. She put her airpods in her ears and selected her favorite playlist as she strode towards the trail that ran through her gated community.

The summer sun was already heating the air to warmer than comfortable running temperatures, but it barely affected Bella's stride as she glided past her closest neighbor's home. Mr. Anderson was a recent widower who lost his wife in a car accident a couple years earlier. His home sat on a similarly sized five acre lot as Bella's parents. A figure caught Bella's eye, and she turned to the right to see Mr. Anderson working in his yard.

"Isabella? Is that you?" Mr. Anderson asked, smiling as Bella pulled her airpod from her ear so she could hear him more clearly.

"Yes, Mr. Anderson, it's me," Bella replied. "How have you been? It's been a couple years since I've seen you. I'm so sorry about Mrs. Anderson."

"Thank you, Isabella," Mr. Anderson said, as his facial expression showed the obvious pains of losing his wife. "It's been a tough year. I loved her more than anything in this world, but I know she's in a better place. At least I try to believe that. But enough about that, how is school? And you can call me Dave."

Bella noticed Dave's eyes quickly darted across her body, taking in her beauty, but not being obvious about it. She assessed him as well. For a man in his mid 40's, he looked really good. The t-shirt he was wearing did not hide the fact that he was working out regularly, and his arms were well defined and tattooed artistically. He looked toned and handsome with a full head of hair that was just graying slightly, and he had a five o'clock shadow that made him look even better.

"School has been good, and you can call me Bella," she replied with a slight blush. "I'll be a senior next year, and I plan on becoming a marketing manager. Some family friends have offered me jobs as soon as I'm finished. I've done well with social media, and I've learned a lot about marketing there. I'm not sure where I want to go yet, but it's nice to have options."

"You've always been smarter than your age, Bella," Dave replied. "I'm proud of you and glad you are doing well. I better let you get back to your run before it gets too hot. You already look flushed. You take care."

"You too Mr. Ander... I mean Dave," Bella replied as she smiled and turned to resume her run, placing her airpods back in her ears.

Dave watched in awe as the once little girl turned and bounced down the path. Her lithe body was equally impressive from behind as the bottom of her round cheeks peeked out from under her running shorts.

Dave shook his head and said, "Damn Dave, she's young enough to be your daughter." He turned and began trimming his hedges again.

Bella returned home after thirty minutes of running. She shed her clothes in her bedroom and jumped into the shower. This was the best part of running, the feeling of the shower afterwards, Bella thought to herself.

Bella's hands glided over her firm wet body, soaping her soft skin as she went. Her pink nipples were extra sensitive, and they puckered at her touch. She felt her center tingle as thoughts of Mr. Anderson's gaze crept into her mind. What would he think if he could see her like this? Naked and wet.

Bella's slim fingers moved down her flat belly to her soft labia. She could feel the heat and moisture coming from her delicate folds. Her body was on fire, and it was not from the run. She pushed her feelings aside and finished her shower a few minutes later. She wanted to get some sun on her skin to start her summer vacation.

Standing in front of the large mirror in her bedroom, Bella admired her nude form. Her firm round breasts looked larger than C cups on her tiny frame. Her pert pink nipples were slightly smaller than a half dollar coin, and her abs were defined but not overly so. Below that, she was freshly waxed and smooth. Her rounded hips and firm thighs curved gently outward, highlighting her femininity while showing evidence of her athletic background. Bella's pretty feet were freshly pedicured with a light polish.

Reaching into her drawer, Bella retrieved her red thong bikini. It was a recent purchase from an Australian swimsuit company that sold micro swimwear. She selected this one for backyard use only as it covered just the bare essentials. She adjusted the triangles to cover her most intimate parts before eating a berry smoothie and heading to the back yard with a glass of iced tea.

Bella took a series of pictures before settling on one to post to her social media page. It highlighted her sun kissed skin and her round breasts without showing too much or looking sleazy. She posted the quote, "It's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of wine ... it's summertime!" - Kenny Chesney.

Bella's parents had a large backyard surrounded by tall privacy hedges. There was a slight breeze that helped make the hot summer sun more bearable. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, making it a perfect day to tan by the pool. Bella's parents hired a well-known pool designer to build their swimming pool. It had a large waterfall and grotto, giving it a resort-like appearance.

Bella loved spending time here in the summertime. She had dozens of sleepovers with her friends, and they would often sleep in a tent in the large grass area where her white lab was currently playing.

"Come here, Buster!" Bella called her favorite pet.

She'd missed him since going to college. He wasn't the rambunctious pup that he was a few years ago, but he still had plenty of energy. He seemed equally happy to have Bella home again as his tail wagged while she hugged and pet him.

The sun quickly warmed Bella's skin as she spread out on her towel. She looked around her yard at the high hedges to verify that she was in total privacy before untying her top and pulling it from under her.

Lying on her stomach, Bella's breasts were covered still, but the strings would not leave any tan lines on her skin. Bella felt her nipples pressing against the cotton towel below her. Her partial nudity while being outside and the sensitivity of her nipples were sending tingling sensations through her core. Why am I so horny today? Bella thought to herself.

After half an hour of lying in the hot sun, Bella decided to take a dip in the pool. She looked around the backyard again to reassure herself that no one could see her. She reached for her bikini top, but decided, why not just go topless. I'm alone, and no one will ever know. She bared her breasts to the open air for the first time in her life.

The truth was, Bella only had sex one time, her prom night, and that was not a pleasant experience. Her boyfriend at the time lifted her dress, and he barely got his condom covered dick in her before he came prematurely. She decided after that night and the ensuing breakup, she wanted to wait until she was with the right person to have sex again.

Bella had a conservative religious background that frowned on nudity. The feeling of being exposed outside I just a tiny thong was intoxicating and invigorating as she stepped into the pool.

The cool water of the pool created goosebumps on her skin, and Bella's nipples hardened even more. She pushed off the steps and dove under the water, swimming the length of the pool. The water did little to quell the fire that was beginning inside of her.

Droplets of water fell off Bella's hair as she ascended the steps. Her wet blonde hair clung to her bare back just touching the top of her tiny thong. She straddled the chair before lying back on it.

The tiny red thong tightened against and slightly parted Bella's labia as she settled back into the lounge chair, sending chills through her body and hardening her nipples once again. She reached down and pinched her pink nipple between her finger and thumb and pulled on it gently.

Why was she so worked up? Was it Mr. Anderson and the way he looked at her? Was it the dancing from the night before? Her mind took her back to Mr. Anderson's gaze as her other hand moved down her body, slowly sliding below her thong.

Mr. Anderson watched her in her mind as she touched herself. Her sensitive clit sent a shiver through her core as her fingers made contact. Bella spread her legs more as two of her fingers penetrated her wet folds. She bit her lower lip and pinched her nipple hard as her fantasy played itself out in her mind.

Mr. Anderson was no longer discreetly glancing at her. His pupils dilated and his chest heaved as his breathing increased while he wantenly stared at her. Bella pulled her fingers from her hot pussy and reached for her thong, pulling the strings down her creamy thighs as she lifted her hips. She was now naked in the open air of the backyard.

Bella spread her legs as she straddled the chair, opening herself up for the gaze of a man for the very first time. A real man. Her eyes roamed down his toned masculine body. A large bulge ran down the left pant leg, and she wanted to see it.

"I want to see it," Bella practically begged. "Let me see it, Mr. Anderson."

"You can call me Dave," He replied as he slowly unbuckled his jeans and slid them down, revealing the object of Bella's young desire.

"Until you fuck me with your big manly cock, I'm going to call you Mr. Anderson," Bella teased in her imagination.

Bella attacked her clit as her first real cock was revealed to her viewing pleasure. Her body quivered in anticipation as he slowly moved toward her.

Creek. The sound of the gate broke Bella from her erotic trance.

"Bella?" A female voice called out from around the corner. "Are you still back here?"

Panicked, Bella looked around for something to cover herself with. Her wet bikini was of no use, and she was lying on her towel. She barely had a second to hold her arm across her chest and bring her hand over her pelvis as she crossed her legs to provide some modesty.

Mia rounded the corner, and her eyes widened at the sight of her best friend naked as the day she was born.

"Mia?" Bella cried out in embarrassment. "You scared the shit out of me!"

"I'm sorry, I, I..." Mia was at a loss for words as she stared at her nude friend. "I saw your post and thought I'd join you for some sun. I texted you and said I was coming over."

"Oh, my phone must have been on silent," Bella replied, trying to hide her nudity.

Bella's skin was flushed from her heightened arousal, and her attempts to cover herself were failing miserably. What Mia could see of her nude form looked good, really good. Mia's eyes dilated as they drifted over her beautiful pale body, glistening and nude in the midday sun. Her own body flushed as she admired her best friend.

"You mind if I join you?" Mia asked.

"Um, can I cover myself first?" Bella asked, looking down at her nude body.

"No," Mia quickly replied, revealing the fact that she liked seeing her this way. "I mean, I don't mind if you stay like that. I um, don't want to stop you from getting a good tan."

"I never do this, Mia, I swear," Bella explained. "I uh, had the backyard to myself and just..."

"No need to explain," Mia smiled. "We're both girls here. If I had your backyard to myself, I'd do the same thing. You don't have to cover yourself in front of me. It's not like we don't both have the same parts."

Mia stripped off her cover-up, revealing a tiny pink bikini of her own. Bella's eyes wandered over her friend as she bared her own beautiful body to her. Her breasts weren't as big as Bella's, but she had wider hips and a thicker ass than hers. Hours of squats in the gym had given her a butt made for thongs.

"Here, will this make you feel more comfortable?" Mia said as she untied her top, revealing her round breasts to her friend for the first time as she sat in the lounge chair across from Bella.

"I'm just not used to people seeing me um..." Bella paused as she moved her arm down, exposing her own breasts to her friend.

"You are gorgeous, Bella," Mia said as she took in the sight of her pink nipples.

Bella's nipples were a light pink while hers were a light brown. Her own Italian heritage gave her olive skin, while Bella had such light skin. They were both beautiful in their unique qualities.

Bella and Mia had been friends since middle school. They'd shared many firsts with each other. First crushes, first heartbreaks, and first day of highschool and college. Being naked in front of each other was just another first in their relationship.

Mia's body showed signs of arousal as she admired her nude best friend, who was still holding her hand over her pelvis with her legs tightly clamped together.

"Loosen up, girl," Mia smiled as she reached the strings of her thong and pulled them down her hips. "I'll get naked too."

Bella watched as Mia raised her hips to remove her thong. She had a neatly trimmed landing strip of black hair above her smooth shaven skin below. She could see a hint of her labia, the sight of which sent another shiver down her spine. She kept her legs parted slightly, baring herself to Bella's eyes.

"You're beautiful too, Mia," Bella said honestly as she finally moved her hand away from her pelvis. "Imagine the guys at the club last night seeing us now. I wonder how many likes this picture would get."

Mia laughed as her eyes drifted down to Bella's bald center. Her body shivered noticeably, and she unconsciously clenched her thighs together as she admired her best friend.

Bella leaned back in the chair as her mind and body accepted her new circumstances. Her thighs parted slightly as the breeze brought attention to how wet she was. She'd forgotten how aroused she was before being interrupted, just seconds from having an orgasm.

Bella realized that being nude with her friend was only feeding the fires of her arousal. Her body flushed and her breathing increased as lust enveloped her. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and stayed that way. She knew that only the slightest touch would bring her to the climax her body desired.

"So, this is interesting," Mia grinned as she continued to oggle Bella's body.

Mia's eyes drifted down and focused on the fact that Bella's labia were moist and puffy. It was obvious that Bella was turned on. Her eyes scanned up her body, taking in every beautiful feminine inch of her, noticing her nipples were standing at attention. Her own body responded in kind.

"I never pictured this happening when I woke up this morning," Bella laughed.

"I'm kinda horny now," Mia admitted. "I was hoping to hook up with Brad last night, but obviously that didn't happen."

Mia had a very active sex life, unlike Bella and was not shy about it.

"Yeah, I guess his priorities weren't too straight," Bella said, comforting her friend. "Shame on him for missing out "

"I need a hard dick right now," Mia sighed in frustration. "And your sexy body isn't helping much. This is kinda hot, to be honest."

"This feels so weird, but yeah, it is kinda hot," Bella admitted, giggling. "I think I like tanning like this."

Mia grabbed coconut oil from her bag and began rubbing it into her olive skin. Bella just stared in awe as Mia rubbed the oil on her bare breasts and brown nipples. Her perky brown nubs responded to her touch, and noticeably hardened.

Mia moved down to her firm belly and added more oil. Her navel piercing shined in the midday sun as she worked the oil into her skin. Mia looked Bella in the eyes as she parted her thighs slightly before moving further. Her lips curled up in a grin as Bella's eyes widened looking down at her exposure.

Bella unconsciously bit her lower lip as Mia poured more oil into her palm and worked it into her smooth thigh, lifting it and spreading her legs even more for her viewing pleasure. She worked down to her calf before switching to her other calf and then working her way back up her long leg.

It was obvious that Bella liked what she saw. Bella bit her lower lip, and Mia seemed to notice her arousal from looking at her. Mia looked into her eyes as she spread her legs teasingly and ran her fingers through her labia, dragging them across her swollen clit.

"Mmmm," Mia moaned at the contact.

Bella audibly gasped at the erotic sight in front of her. Mia reluctantly removed her hands from her body and sat back in the chair once again, closing her legs slightly. Bella sat there stunned at how turned on she was from seeing Mia like this. She'd never felt these feelings toward another woman, but she was definitely turned on by her.

"Can, can I borrow some of your suntan oil?" Bella asked shyly.

"Sure," Mia said as she reached for the bottle and tossed it to her.

Bella tried to hide the fact that her hands were shaking as she held the bottle and poured some in her palm. She worked the oil into her arms and shoulders before moving down to her chest and breasts. Her nipples felt like diamonds when her oily hand made contact, making her gasp again.

This time, Mia was speechless as she watched Bella caress her own body. Her pupils dilated, and goosebumps rose from her exposed flesh. Desire spread across her body as she gazed at her best friend.

Bella moved down her body with her hands making her body glisten in the midday sun. She remembered the show Mia put on for her, but she was too shy to blatantly expose herself the way she did. She kept her thighs tightly together and leaned down to apply the oil.

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers