All Comments on 'Bella - First Day of Summer'

by Bridgekicker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ten on a scale of one to ten

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice. Good characterization. Bella is a sweet young lady. I'm glad people genuinely like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been creeping everywhere of late - foot play - yuck.

The pizza guy at the end entering the scene ruined the moment.

Everything before these two instances was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello Bridgekicker, the new series is well prepared and written, but it falls far short of the first two stories.

I think they were not written to the end, but ended in the middle of the story.

There is a saying that you can not serve several masters at the same time

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. This was not intended to compare to the previous stories. I realize this one is shorter and leaves a lot on the table. This is just an introduction. Bear with me. I plan on getting deep into this one, and I hope you enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok, we'll wait for the sequel to judge this one.

Do I understand correctly that the other two stories will not be continued and are finished.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

No, I have some ideas in my head about both Becca and Sarah. I started working on Sarah's story a bit. No projected release yet. Good to hear people want more of both of them.

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

I completely flubbed the second paragraph of this story. It'll haunt me now that I caught it. I hope everyone can enjoy this story regardless of my little chronological snafu. Sorry readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello bridge kickers, apparently you drove the story totally against the wall.

I and many would be thrilled if you published the next story.

You should continue writing the other two stories as well, as neither of them have a proper ending.

These are both expandable for a longer period of time.

The story of Bela seems to be harder for you to fall than the other two.

Your readers hope that you will publish something again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why use "Steve" as the same name?

BridgekickerBridgekickerover 1 year agoAuthor

At the time, I was writing three stories at once, and I was tired of remembering which name I was writing. Sorry if this small detail ruined it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello bridge kickers, I wish you a Merry Christmas, stay healthy and a Happy New Year 2023.

I hope that in 2023 we can continue reading your wonderfully written stories from Sarah, Becca and Bella.

I wish you all the best for 2023 and hope for a sequel soon.

Please don't forget the first two visions, your readers would be interested in where Sarah and Becca's path is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m liking your stories, though my favorite by far at this time is Becca. The way you built up her awakening in Bora Bora and the fun that was had there by all was truly excellent. Would love to see continuing adventures for her. As to the pandemic timing… well, an occasional oops is not the end of the world. Just keep on writing good stuff and there should be no complaints.

moimeme68moimeme68about 1 year ago

Wonderful piece of writing! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Serendipity. I lovely journey towards Maturity? Sowing their wild oats in the safety and comfort of their plush estates. Exploring and experiencing sensual hedonism is premature to accuse them of gender preference. 'Girls just wanta have Fun?'

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to see more loving wife stories with lesbian themes. Your stories make me wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridgekicker@Bridgekicker
I'm a new writer, but I've been reading stories on this site for 25 years. I believe loving couples can and should have extraordinary sex, and I enjoy writing about it. I respond to constructive feedback and enjoy hearing from people in the lifestyle or from those who are thi...