Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 03

Story Info
Journey of a hot wife into the lifestyle.
11.9k words
4.24
11.8k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
587 Followers

This is a series of adventures Bella and her husband, Tim, have in their initial steps as they explore the Hot Wife lifestyle. If you haven't read "Wholesome Wife Turned Hot Wife" or the previous parts of "Bella's Hot Wife Adventure Pt 1", I highly recommend you do. Reading the series first will give you insight into this hot young couple's journey, and how they started and developed into the lifestyle.

Tim and Bella were doing their best to get back into their normal routines, but Bella was struggling with the outcome of last month's pool party event. Bella was the center of attention, being punished in front of everyone, by her two lovers for not obeying their clear instructions. Michelle and Amy had collared Bella with a sexy silver necklace and were to be the only women she was to play with when they walked into the playroom to find Bella's face buried between Beth's thighs. Michelle and Amy punished Bella by blindfolding her and withholding her orgasm every time another member of the group brought her to the edge. Bella was used for their orgasm without receiving hers at the direction of Michelle and Amy. The long session of fucking Bella, in front of everyone, almost brought her to tears before her husband was able to let her have the biggest orgasm of her life.

The intense punishment was a reminder she wouldn't forget any more rules. The pleasure she received by pleasing the two women who now owned was incredibly strong, fulfilling a deep need and craving inside her. But the punishments were something she didn't want to experience.

Tim was being the ever-encouraging husband, keeping her positive and keeping her mind off the negative aspects of pleasuring everyone. He did his best to make her understand how much everyone truly loved and appreciated her, regardless of how they fucked her.

Bella was hesitant to respond to a text she just received, staring at her phone for several hours before responding to his greeting text. Sitting on her bed while the boys were doing their homework she replied, "Hello Handsome. Wonderful to hear from you," and she immediately felt herself smile.

"Bella, I thought you forgot about me. I've missed you!"

"Forget you? No way!" Blushing emoji, smile emoji, kiss emoji.

"Oh good! I will be in town Thursday morning for a business dinner event. Would you be open to being my +1?"

Several minutes passed as she debated how to proceed with the next text. Jake was the very first man Tim had shared her with, the only other man she had been with other than Tim, and was the one who guided her into hot wife life. She suddenly felt herself energized. and replied, "Sure! Will need to confirm with Tim, but very open. Send me details?"

The details that followed were a charity dinner event at the conference hotel where he would also be staying. A formal event, so a formal dress will be needed. Dinner at 6 PM, so he could pick her up, send a car, or meet her in the hotel lobby, whatever she was comfortable with.

She missed Jake the last couple of months since their last rondeau, he was special to her. She wasn't sure if it was because he was her "first" or how he genuinely seemed to care for her, or how he enjoyed letting her inner slut out, or just the way he immensely pleasured her. But the fire building inside her was clear she wanted him again. Each of the previous times she had met with Jake, always seemed to bring a new dimension or activity she wasn't expecting, and absolutely, had never experienced. She wondered if this was just a charity event, or if would he have something unique planned for her. It didn't matter, she felt herself getting aroused and wet.

She sat up on the bed, and excitedly texted, "Pick me up or send a car for me," wink emoji. "Anything particular you want me to wear for you?" biting lip emoji. Several minutes passed and she was working herself up into a frenzy. The nice thing about never wearing panties anymore, her pussy was always easily accessible. She slipped her hand into her loose lounge shorts to feel her freshly waxed kitty dripping wet. "God, I hope he buys me a hot dress," she thought. She thought of the previous times he had had her wear a sexy dress and proudly displayed her in the hotel bar, attracting numerous men to stare and even touch her.

Almost thirty minutes went by until her phone buzzed again, "A dress will be waiting for you to pick up at Nordstrom's tomorrow."

Another buzz, as her fingers left her clit, "You won't need to wear anything under it," wink emoji.

"I'll try to make it look better than you expected then," evil grin emoji, kiss emoji.

The next text was to Amy, knowing she was at home alone. "Amy, I just got an invite from Jake for a dinner function on Thurs night!"

"That's hot! Are you going? What's the event? What are you going to wear?"

"I know! He has a dress for me to pick up at Nordy's tomorrow. Come with me to get it?"

"Hell yes! I'll come over to get you, then lunch! Wear a skirt and blouse for me, Sweetie," Amy directed her.

Bella ran to the garage, hearing the garage door opening, to greet Tim home from work. It continued being their ritual of greeting him in the garage, allowing them to connect before the boys, family time, and dinner interrupted them. As soon as Tim stepped out of the car, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"What did you buy? Or Did you do something naughty?" Tim looked at her quizzically.

She grinned, then hit his chest, "I got a surprise text and invite from a friend," smiling in a naughty girl kind of way.

"Oh?"

"Jake invited me to a dinner Thursday night. Would you be okay with that?" giving him a pleading look.

"Umm, yeah. I guess. Just dinner?" raising his eyebrows.

"Well, given he has a dress waiting for me tomorrow, and it's a formal event he needs a date for, yeah. But I might not be able to resist his big cock," caressing his chest and neck.

"Well sounds like you are going to have a fun time. I want frequent updates and you know what I get when you get home!" referring to their agreement that whenever she has another man, he gets to fuck her ass.

She kissed him again, "Maybe I will give you a preemptive gift before you leave for work Thursday morning?" smiling at him as she reached down and held his growing dick over his pants. "Or would you like one now?" as she lowered herself in front of him.

She quickly undid his belt and pants, "Geez, Bella. What if the boys come out?" feeling his hard dick in his wife's hand now.

"Guess you will have to tell them to go back inside while mom ties your shoes," as she plunged her mouth down on his dick. Bobbing her mouth on his dick, giving him her specialty, taking him to the base. She milked his cock with his lips until he was about to nut, and pulled off. "Want to save it for later?" looking up at him, the tip of his wet cock on her cheek.

"Fuck! Yeah!" helping her up.

She wiped her mouth on his dress shirt and headed inside to finish making dinner.

After dinner and getting the boys to bed and asleep, Bella raced to the bedroom, eager to get some attention from Tim. She jumped onto the bed, straddled him as she pulled her tank top off, and fed him her perky boobs. Bella got his boxers off, and her shorts off, and was riding him until he was spurting his seed into her.

Bella woke up energized, feeling Tim's cum leaking from her, as she watched him getting ready for work. Caressing her pussy, scooping cum and licking her fingers, thinking about what she should wear. Amy asked her for a skirt and blouse, but needed to be sexy too.

She crawled out of bed, naked, and went through her skirts. She pulled out a black skirt, knowing it wouldn't be too short, or too long, for Amy's liking. She threw a short-sleeved, slim, crop white blouse on the bed next to the skirt.

After a long hot shower, deep in the process of putting herself together, applying her make-up in just her towel, Tim came in to kiss her goodbye for the day. She apologized for not seeing him off, as she put her eyeliner on carefully. Tim waited until she was finished with her eye. She looked at him, with a questioning look, as if there was something else.

He tugged at her towel, leaving her naked, and told her to bend over, holding her plug up for her to see.

"Oh my god, Tim! Really? Today?" she giggled in shock.

"Yes, I want to be on your mind as you try on this sexy dress he got you," lubing it up for her. "And I know Amy will be playing with you too," he smiled, looking her in the mirror.

She lifted her left leg slightly as she leaned over the counter, giving him her ass. She watched him in the mirror, his eyes focused on her asshole, as he twisted the steel toy against her hole. Then he pushed gently, feeling her ass being invaded, she pushed out and took a deep breath. The pressure of the pear-shaped steel, then the sensation of pushing past her tight ring, she gasped as the plug found its position.

"Keep it there," patting her ass. "I'll remove it when I get home tonight," kissed the back of her neck and headed to the garage.

"Fuck!" she whispered to herself, remaining bent over the counter and letting her ass adjust to the toy. Thinking to herself it would be a long day of wetness. She finished getting dressed, wearing a white lace bra that was semi-visible through the white blouse, the top 2 buttons undone. The blouse stopped at the top of her skirt, so didn't show her navel, and flared in a "V" at the bottom. The skirt was tight, zipper on the left side, mid-thigh, to show off her strong silky legs in heels.

She kissed the boys and sent them out the door to school. Scott, always the obvious one, asked where she was going looking so beautiful. She told the boys she and Amy were going to lunch at a fancy place and then shopping. The boys told her she looked fancy and pretty and got on their bikes as Amy pulled up. Amy got out of her car wearing a beautiful red leather skirt and black tank blouse that showed plenty of her ample cleavage, with a hint of her red bra visible when she leaned over.

The boys called out to her, as she stepped onto the sidewalk she ran her fingers through Scott's curly hair as he pulled up on his bike for a hug. Amy enjoyed their affection, not having kids of her own, but not the same way Scott enjoyed her hugs. Bella shook her head as Scott blushed, looking at his mom, then riding off with his brother to school.

"I love your skirt. WOW, you look amazing!" Bella announced to her friend in front of the house. "Come in while I get my purse."

Stepping into the house, following Bella, she admired her ass in her black tight skirt. "Your ass always looks so perfect in tight skirts, Sweetie," reaching out to touch Bella's ass in front of her.

Bella jumped, feeling the hand touch her ass, "You are not going to believe what Tim did to me," looking back over her shoulder as they stepped into the living room.

"Don't tell me. He saw you in this skirt and ass fucked you?" she giggled, familiar with Tim's fascination with ass fucking.

"No! Almost worse," shimming her skirt up her thighs and bending over slightly towards Amy.

"Love it!" Amy laughed. "I remember the first time I saw that jewel in your hot little ass," she said, reaching out to caress her bare ass cheek.

"No, don't start touching me. We won't have time to get the dress," pulling her skirt back down.

"We will if I say so you will," as she unzipped the side of her skirt. "Won't you, Sweetie?" raising her eyebrows sternly.

"You know I will," Bella whispered, dropping to her knees in front of her mistress.

"Good girl," Amy told her, zipping her skirt back up. "But we need to get you this dress. Maybe can play later," taking her hand and pulling her up.

They pulled up to the valet in front of Nordstrom and enjoyed the attention the young valets gave them as they stepped out of the car. The girls made their way inside to pick up the dress. When the older saleswoman handed her the black cocktail dress, covered in plastic, Amy asked for a dressing room for Bella to try it on. The woman gave her a questionable look but provided the service and walked them to the dressing rooms. Amy thanked her, as if excusing her to leave, and opened the door to a room. She held the door open as she watched Bella remove her skirt and blouse.

Bella loved the way Amy always seemed to have a way of taking control. She was a beautiful sweet woman, but when she spoke she had so much confidence, that people always did what she asked. When Amy held the door open, she knew what she expected, and started undressing. She stood in her bra and heels while unwrapping her new dress and holding it up to see it for the first time.

"That is beautiful," whispered Amy.

"It is. I hope I do it justice," Bella said, looking at the dress.

"Bella, look at me," Amy said with authority. When their eyes met, Amy continued. "Bella you deserve this dress. That dress is going to look amazingly hot," emphasizing 'hot' louder than she meant, "because it's on your fucking hot body. Right now it's just a dress. You make the dress! Remember that. Now get your hot ass into it before I start taking off my skirt!" and let Bella see her grin.

"Thank you! This is why I need you," and stepped to Amy and wrapped her arms around her in a tight hug.

When Bella got the dress on, Amy helped zip it up from behind and they both looked at her in the long mirror. She looked beautiful, sexy, hot as fuck, and classy all at the same time. The dress showed half her back, with spaghetti straps holding up the front, snug around her hips and stopped mid-thigh. Small crystal beads accented the front and center of the dress with a couple more subtlety placed on each shoulder, drawing attention to her bare neck.

Bella moved from side to side, while Amy stood behind her, looking in the mirror together, to get multiple views. "It's pretty sexy, right?" Bella giggled.

"Oh my god, you look so sexy and beautiful. You are going to get fucked so good in this," placing her hand on Bella's ass. "I want to fuck you in it," she whispered in her ear.

"Hmm, hopefully, it will be a long night then," giggled Bella as she unzipped the side the slipped it off her bare shoulders.

The girls got the dress back on the hanger covered in protective plastic and made their way to lunch. As the girls were having lunch and enjoying themselves, Jake sent a text asking how the dress fit. Bella replied with how much she loved it, and how sexy it is, in a classy sort of way. He was glad and asked her if she was going to be wearing any special lingerie with it, which Bella told him he would have to wait to find out. She sent him a selfie of her at lunch, blowing him a kiss.

In front of the restaurant, waiting on the valet, Amy told her they needed to make one more stop. Bella didn't think anything of it, assuming she needed to make a stop by a store or a business errand for the ranch she owned. They pulled into the business park, a series of class-A luxury buildings, and parked in front of the dark glass building. Amy asked her to come inside, she'll want to be there for this one and gave her a slight grin.

When Amy opened the large glass doors to the suite lobby, Bella knew exactly where they were, Amy's plastic surgeon. Bella looked at Amy, unsure of why they were there and afraid to ask, but she did.

"Ames, are you getting something new done?" Bella asked excitedly.

"No Silly, we're here for you. You kept avoiding my offer, so I made an appointment for you," taking Bella's hand. "You are going to love him!"

A beautiful blonde nursing assistant greeted Bella and walked them both to a back office. There was a hospital-style bed, but it was more business than clinical. The girls talked about sizes, and thoughts on what's too big and what's too small.

The doctor walked in, professionally dressed, without the typical white lab coat, and introduced himself as Dr. Harper. Amy and Dr. Harper greeted Amy with a hug and quickly got down to the business of Bella's wants and options. Dr. Harper showed gel-infused implants, and the various styles, makes, and ways implants are done.

Bella took her blouse and bra off, leaving her long silver necklace remaining, for the doctor to appraise her existing breasts. The doctor asked her to remove the necklace as well, and Bella gave Amy a questioning look, then nodded her approval to remove it. Bella had worn the long silver double-looped necklace as her collar since Amy and Michelle made her their sub. The doctor inspected her breast tissue and the amount of room he had to work with before making suggestions on sizes. After various sizes were put into her bra, and holding the silicone bags, Bella agreed on 350 CCs that should put her at about a DD cup. They scheduled her surgery in 3 weeks, and Bella was excited.

Amy took Bella home, talking about the procedure and recovery time, Amy reminded her how hot she was going to look in her bikinis and dresses with her new breasts. Now she just needed to tell Tim and get his reaction and blessing. They sat in the living room, Amy explaining how fun it is to wear certain tops and dresses, and bras are no longer needed. Bella took Amy into her closet, and they started picking out tops and dresses together, holding them up and imagining her new boobs in them, mostly laughing and acting childish. Amy pulled a white gown from the back of the closet, like it had been there for years, and held it up.

"Oh god, I haven't seen that in years. I wore it on my wedding night, and haven't worn it since," Bella laughed, turning to find another dress.

"Really? It's pretty. Try it on for me," Amy said, handing her the white gown.

"What? Really?"

"Yes, really," Amy giving her one eyebrow raised look to it as told.

Amy watched intently from the closet door as Bella undressed. No words were said, but they kept their eyes on each other as Bella removed her blouse and bra, and stepped out of her skirt, completely naked before slipping into the white gown. The gown was shorter than she remembered, stopping mid-though, and surprised it still felt around her hips and bigger ass than she had that first night she wore it. Her nipples were now stiff and poking thru the silky material as she looked at Amy for approval.

Amy took her by the hand and walked her out of the closet, instructing her to get on the bed. Bella did as she was told, sitting on her knees on the bed, waiting for further instructions, with her hard nipples poking through the thin material and her arousal building between her legs.

"Where are your toys, Sweetie," Amy asked.

"Top drawer next to my panties," Bella answered.

Amy went through the drawer and found her stash of toys, a vibe, a big dildo, and the plug. She tossed each one on the bed in front of Bella. With her hands on her hips, she told Bella, "I want to see what a hot wife you can be on your wedding night now that you have some experience," smiling as she started to unbutton her blouse. "Did you suck Tim's dick on your wedding night?"

"No, not at first. He wanted me so bad first," Bella admitted.

"I thought so. Now that you are a cock sucking wife, get on all fours, hold that big dildo on the bed, and suck on it." removing her blouse and unhooking her bra.

Bella did as she was instructed, getting onto her hands and knees, and holding the base of the dildo on the bed like it was her husband in front of her. She looked up at Amy undressing, admiring her perfectly toned body as she wrapped her lips around her favorite dildo and slid it into her mouth. With her eyes on Amy, she was eager to be getting her perfect big boobs in the coming weeks. She bobbed her mouth slowly on the dildo, lubing it with her drool, watching Amy shimmy her hips out of her skirt, standing naked in front of her. Bella removed the dildo from her mouth, and stared at Amy, lusting over her body, wanting to pleasure her in any way she wanted.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
587 Followers