Bella's Hot Wife Adventure's Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking. Suck that cock like an eager hotwife on her wedding night," Amy hissed while climbing onto the bed next to Bella. This sexy young body is about to get devoured and fucked on her wedding night aren't you sweetie," caressing Bella's ass and back over the gown. She caressed the silky material, sliding it over Bella's skin, sliding the hem up, and over her ass, until she was exposed. "Did Tim lick your perfect little pussy on your wedding night?" as she caressed her bare ass with her fingertips, down her crack, to her dripping waiting pussy. Amy run her fingers over her wet smooth pussy lips, already blossoming, teasing Bella, waiting for a response.

Sucking and gasping noises came from Bella, until she whispered, "No," the dildo not leaving her lips.

Amy lowered herself onto the bed behind her and touched her wetness with her tongue. "Every hot wife needs to be devoured on her wedding night," and plunged her lips against Bella's dripping pussy. Amy devoured, licked, and sucked on her wet lips, piercing her pussy with her tongue and flicking her clit feverously.

Bella released the dildo from her lips and told her how good that feels, and then felt the sudden hard slap on her bare ass cheek.

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking, suck that dong down your throat. I want to hear you gag on it," Amy hissed, stroking her pet's pussy with her fingers. Pulling on her pussy lips with her lips, she pushed a finger inside, and reminded her, "I don't hear those cock sucking lips!"

Bella winced at the unexpected smack to her ass and plunged her mouth back down onto the big dildo. She bobbed her mouth on fast, letting her drool encase the rubber dong. She pushed herself down on it further, feeling it in her throat, she pushed herself further, gagging herself, "gulk gulk, gulk," as she fucked her own throat.

"That's it, sweetie, I hear your mouth now," encouraged Amy. She crawled around to her pet, taking the dong from her mouth, and wiping her lips with drool before kissing her. "Did Tim fuck you missionary first?"

"Yes," as Bella sat up on her knees.

"Lay back and spread thighs. Show me that wet pussy," Amy directed, while licking Bella's juices off the dong she was holding. Amy leaned over Bella's body, their breasts touching, only separated by the thin gown, as Amy put the head of the dildo against her entrance. "Was he gentle with your virgin pussy?" Amy asked teasingly.

"Ah uh," Bella responded nervously waiting to be invaded by the big dildo. She felt the head of the dildo turning, twisting against her clit.

"Do you think a slut hot wife should be fucked gently?" looking into her eyes as she turned and twisted the head of the dildo on her clit and entrance, teasing her more.

"No. She shouldn't," Bella whispered.

"That's right. A hot wife needs to be fucked good and hard to pleasure the cock that's inside her," as she inserted the dildo into Bella's waiting pussy. She pushed most of it in on the first plunge like a new husband would do to his virgin wife. She smiled at herself hearing the gasps and squeals from Bella.

Bella gasped at the sudden invasion and yelped out loud feeling it so deep so quickly. Her pussy was starting to get used to bigger cocks, after taking Jake, Keith, JB, and this dong, but it still took her breath away when they entered her. The head of the dildo hit her cervix, barely, and she craved it more. She looked up at Amy, held her legs back further, and begged her for more, "Fuck my married pussy, please!" she begged.

Amy pulled the dildo back out, leaving only the tip between her pussy lips, and pushed it back in. Amy could feel the ridges of the dong vibrate in her hand as it rubbed through her pussy and inner walls as it sunk into her.

The fucking went on for several minutes, Amy pumping Bella full with the dildo, stretching her pussy open. Bella begged and squirmed under Amy's dildo fucking, on the edge of an orgasm, holding her thighs wide, starting to buck her hips when the dildo was yanked from her pussy. "Fuck! Fuck! Please!" Bella whined, closing her thighs tight.

"Did Tim fuck you doggy on your wedding night?"

"Hmm, no," squeezing her thighs, grabbing her right boob to squeeze.

"Get that little ass up in the air," licking Bella's juices off the dildo. "On all fours, let your perky tits hang," she directed. Amy moved her gown back over her hips, exposing her ass and pussy from behind. She pushed the spaghetti straps off her shoulders, letting Bella slide her arms out, leaving her gown wrapped around her waist. She reached under Bella and pulled on her left nipple, causing a moan and whimper to leave her lips. She ran the big dildo over her ass, down to her pussy, found her entrance, and inserted it fast and deep.

She couldn't hold back the whimpers, and squealing out loud when she felt the dildo hit her cervix again. She gripped the pillows in front of her tight, taking the dildo fucking as it thrust in and out of her rapidly. Her orgasm came rushing through her and she screamed a slough of foul words as her body shook from her friend's fucking. When the dildo was finally removed from her pussy, she collapsed onto the bed, coming down from her sexual high. She felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart, hoping it wasn't a sign of what she feared, and looked over her shoulder at Amy.

Amy was caressing Bella's firm ass as her body shook in her hands. Bella's ass was one of her favorite parts about her, and couldn't resist any longer. She parted her pet's ass cheeks and plunge her mouth down onto her pink star. Amy knew her ass was not very experienced, and knew how sensitive she would be, as she rimmed the perfect little hole. She flicked it with her tongue, stabbed at the pink star, and ran her tongue in circles around it. "I love eating your little ass, sweetie," she moaned.

Bella melted into the pillows, feeling her ass being kissed and rimmed. "Hmm, feels so good," she giggled. "Can I return the favor?"

"You can, but your boys will be home any minute," laughing at being caught in bed with their mom.

"Oh my god!" she panicked, grabbing for clothes. "Fuck, they are going to be home any minute," pulling on her skirt and bra.

Amy rolled over to her back on the bed, watching her lover scramble for her clothes. She parted her legs wide, giving Bella a good view of her fully exposed pussy, "You mean you can't explain why Amy is naked in your bed?" giggling as she pushed the dildo into her pussy.

"Amy! They will be home any minute! Please!" suddenly giggling at her friend fucking herself on her bed. "You know I can't explain this!" laughing now as she buttoned up her blouse.

"Mom! Mom, where are you? I'm hungry!" Scott shouted through the house, slamming the front door and dropping his school bag on the entry tile.

"Just a minute!" Bella called out, and quickly shut and locked her bedroom door. "You are so bad!" she whispered, jumping on the bed and kissing her lover, then rolling off. "Get dressed!" as she opened and closed the door behind her to greet her boys home from school.

A few minutes later, Amy came out of the bedroom, "You should definitely keep the white one," she announced to Bella as she joined her and the boys in the kitchen. She walked up to the boys sitting at the counter, greeting them both with a kiss on their foreheads. "Oops, sorry, I think I left lipstick on your head," Amy teased Scott.

"Eww. No, you didn't? Did you?" wiping his head with his sleeve.

"Here, let me help you, honey," wiping his forehead with her fingers, then quickly kissing him all over his head and cheek, leaving lipstick marks. Making everyone laugh except Scott who was blushing and wiping his face.

Amy said her goodbyes, hugged the boys, and went into the kitchen to hug Bella. The girls naturally kissed each other cheeks without thinking how the boys would perceive it, and Amy left.

"Mom, you kissed Amy!" her youngest announced out loud.

"Well, of course," Bella stammered for something to say. "We kiss each other on the cheek just like she kisses you guys on the cheek and just like Michelle and I kiss when we greet and say goodbye. It shows we care for one another," Bella said casually, placing a plate of Oreos in front of them. "Now give me my kisses," she teased and kissed them both all over their faces.

Bella went to the bedroom to make her bed, and put away any evidence, including the toys, the boys might find. She looked at herself in the mirror, cupped her perky boobs, excited to get her new ones, wishing she had them for tomorrow night's date with Jake. After several minutes of looking at the new dress, and removing her blouse to survey her chest, she heard the garage door open.

She put the dress in the back of the closet and hurried to the garage to greet Tim. After their hugs and greetings, asking about Tim's day at work, she got to share her big day. How she went to get the dress Jake ordered for her with Amy, and then the big surprise. "She is buying me implants!" she blurted out in excitement. "She took me to her surgeon, oh my god he is awesome. We tried different things and agreed on 350 CCs. That would put me at a DD. What do you think about your hot wife getting new titties?" she asked wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Um, wow, babe. That's an impressive gift. Why would she do that? I mean I am all for having a hot big titty wife, it just seems, I don't know."

"What do you mean? She's doing it because she'd like me to have them. She knows I want them, that's just how she is. I don't think the money has anything to do with it, honey." sounding confused by Tim's questions.

"Then I am all for it," reaching down and squeezing her perky boobs. "Does that mean we need to buy you all new clothes to show them off?" sounding energized.

"You know it!! And we both know you will love showing me off too! Getting hard watching men lust after me in a tight top," reaching down and squeezing his dick over his pants.

"Stop! You know you start playing I am going to want to fuck you tonight. And don't you have a date with Jake tomorrow night still?"

"Yes, we still have our date. Are you okay with being home with the boys while I am out with Jake?" stroking his dick over his pants.

"Yeah, sure. Just prefer to be there. You know I love seeing how others react to you," getting hard from her hand and brushing her hair out of her face.

"Well good. Would you feel better if I gave you updates? I could send you selfies in my dress since you won't see it when I leave," stroking his now-hard dick.

"Yeah, I'd like that," he groaned, watching the door for the boys to ruin his moment.

"Any other requests while I am in the mood to say yes?" unzipping his pants.

"Hmm, I am sure I will have some ideas tomorrow," he moaned, feeling his dick come out of his pants.

Squatting down in front of him, she wrapped her lips around his dick and sucked him into her mouth, released him from her lips, then looked up at him, "Don't think this is going to be a regular place I suck your dick," smiling and plunging him back into her throat. It didn't take long for him to grab hold of her blonde hair and fuck her throat until he was ready to unload. She looked up into his eyes, as he watched. His spurt of cum hit her throat, and she started milking every drip from his dick with her hand as she sucked the head, showed him her mouthful of cum, and swallowed easily and smiling.

"What other wives suck their husbands' dick as soon as he gets home, and lets him cum in her mouth?" giving him a naughty grin.

"Only the hot ones," he said, pulling her up and hugging her. "Maybe I will return the favor tonight," smacking her on the ass as he walked inside, zipping his pants.

Bella woke up in a bundle of nerves, excited and eager, but with a slight nervousness and she didn't know why. She had been alone with Jake once before and it was wonderful. Was it the event? Would she meet his friends and colleagues and how would he introduce her? What about after? She knew he would want to have her, and she was craving his attention the more she thought about it. She knew she needed to just relax, enjoy the pleasure, and not overthink it. She thought maybe a nap before the boys got home from school would help. Which reminded her, she needed to make sure her sitter could stay with the boys until Tim got home from work.

When she woke from her nap, lay in bed playing on her phone, and decided to tease Tim at work as she started getting ready. She sent a selfie, laying on her tummy, completely naked, with her firm ample ass up in the air, smiling at the camera, and hit send.

"I love your ass, babe" was the quick reply. "Are you going to start getting ready soon?" smile emoji.

"After I get the boys settled into their homework. I'll send you updates. I like it when your dick is hard at your desk." evil grin emoji.

She could hear the boys putting their bikes away on the side of the house and throwing on a robe to greet them at the front door. She heard about their day, listened to their busy elementary school life, fed them a snack, and got them settled into their homework. She suggested they get it done quickly, so they could ride their bikes before Dad got home. And she needed the alone time to prepare herself without their preying eyes and interruptions.

She started with a long hot shower, making sure she was completely bare, without a stubble anywhere, careful not to touch her clit as much as she was craving the attention. She wanted her pussy untouched and tight for Jake. She dried herself, covered her skin in a lotion that made her legs shimmer without looking oily, and played with her nipples in front of the mirror as she admired her firm married mom's body, wishing she had her implants.

Doing her hair took longer than she planned, but she wanted it full, with thick curls for this dress, elegant but sexy. She opted for simple makeup, over the smoky eyes

she usually did for her swing parties. her mascara was thick to enhance her lashes, with soft eyeliner and light blush. Accenting her plumped lips with lip liner and a deep red lipstick. Her nipples were stiff, almost aching from her constant touching and tweaking. She went to her bra drawer and pulled out a strapless bare underwire shelf bra with sheer cups but with support. Clasping it on, she admired how it held her boobs up, revealing the top half of her light pink areolas, adjusting her boobs so her hard nipples poked through the thin sheer fabric. The teen sitter rang the doorbell, so she threw on her robe and let her in, explaining she was finishing up getting ready, and the boys were playing outside.

She zipped herself into her new black dress, admiring herself once again, craving the attention she knew she was about to receive wearing it for Jake. She dabbed her perfume, looked at herself in the mirror, and smiled at what a hot wife she had truly become. She strapped into her silver heels and walked out to the living room, the sitter doing a double take at the beautiful mom wearing such a hot dress. The boys burst through the front door as Bella finished with her instructions to the sitter, and kissed the boys goodbye, explaining she was going to a charity event with Michelle and they would be in bed by the time she got home. As she grabbed her clutch, the black town car pulled up in front, and she hurried out to start her date night.

As soon as she stepped out of the car in front of the busy hotel conference center, she felt all eyes on her. The lustful looks made her tingle and gave her the rush she craved to be desired. She thought of Tim, and how he would love seeing this scene, the young valet guys staring, even the driver holding her door taking a long look down her body and complimenting her dress. She was going to savor this tonight. She took a quick selfie standing in front of the grand hotel and sent it to Tim to show him her dress.

She spotted Jake as soon as the bellman held the big glass door open for her, standing in his black Tom Ford designer suit, less the tie, and a smile. She made his way to him, as he watched her walk across the big marble lobby, the sway of her hips, the slight bounce of her breasts, and the beautiful blonde hair bouncing on her bare shoulders with every step in her heels. They embraced, kissed briefly, and taking both her hands in his, stepped back to admire once again her sexiness in the dress.

"I love your dress choices," she said with a grin. "You know how to spoil a girl."

"You make the dress look stunning, Bella. Damn, you are beautiful. You can't be more than an arm's length away from me tonight, okay? I don't want anyone scooping you away," winking at her and leaning in to kiss her again.

The ballroom was elegantly decorated with soft lighting, and several tables for sitting, visiting, and eating copious amounts of five-star hors d'oeuvre and flowing wine. On the left side of the big room was a chocolate fountain next to a beautiful, tall ice sculpture of a city skyline with buildings with some symbolism of the company paying for the evening. Looking around the room, Bella first noticed how everyone seemed to be very well put together; the women were all beautiful wearing fine dresses and the men were mostly handsome, fit, and put together nicely. The next thing she noticed was the age differences of the crowd. Most of the employees or guests were younger, under 35, and the other twenty percent were over 55 with the same refinedness.

Jake introduced her to the various men, women, and couples who approached him, clearly as a senior manager of sorts. Bella was going to ask about his role in the company but figured he would have told her if he wanted her to know such details about his personal life. Being introduced to everyone as his close friend made her smile, then blush, when she would catch the eyes roaming her over, knowing they were thinking it must be a friend-with-benefits situation. Several younger men shook his hand with pats on the back, congratulations for some project completion, and then shifted their focus to her. She loved the sudden shift, feeling their lustful gazes at her chest and legs, and the attention was arousing her.

"I can see you are enjoying the attention," Jake whispered in her ear as the second group of young men dispersed.

"You know I am," biting her lower lip, holding his arm, and smiling at being his eye candy.

"Now I can see why Tim enjoys showing you off so much. The way men, and some women, look at you is so erotic. It's a turn-on wondering what they must be thinking."

"Well, we both know what they are thinking. Isn't that how you got me that first night?" grinning. "Let's send him a selfie," smiles while leaning into his chest.

A young beautiful Asian woman interrupted Jake and asked if she could take pictures of them in front of the ice sculpture. Jake introduced her as Mina, the media guru. Mina posed them in front of the sculpture, several times, Jake let his hand wander over her lower back to her ass several times, which made Bella shiver. Bella pulled her phone out and asked if Mina could take a couple for her as well. But this time, Bella controlled the poses. She put Jakes's hands on her hips, standing behind her, some turned to the side, her arms around his neck. Mina handed her phone back with a knowing look, that made Bella's arousal even stronger.

Soon after their photo session, more of the attendees came to take pictures with Jake, always sure to include Bella. The president with his wife started the picture trend, an older couple in their 60's, very professional, classy, and beautiful people. The second group was a husband and wife, the husband being the employee, and very flirty right from the start. He let himself get caught looking into Bella's cleavage, gave an appreciative grin, and then let his hand get comfortable on her lower back. Another group was a couple of guys, marketing types with obnoxious boldness and light-on manners, maybe from too many drinks at the open bar. with Jake and Bella between them both, some comment about smiles, and she felt fingertips roaming on her lower back to her ass as if searching for panties. As the picture party separated, the other man let his hand slide boldly over Bella's right ass cheek and linger before walking away without another word. The attention to her ass, the secret touches and caresses were building a fire inside her. She could feel her nipples start to ache, and her kitty getting moist with every touch. A tall attractive Italian man dressed in a designer suit, shook hands with Jake to leave, and held her hand softly, before lifting it to his lips to kiss. As soon as he held her hand gently, she could feel herself tingle, and when his lips kissed the top of her hand she almost let a moan escape, and managed a "What a gentleman, good night."