All Comments on 'Belle and Beau'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please when is the next chapter coming!

I was so enthralled in this story that when I reached the last paragragh and realized there was no more I literally yelled OMG! The beginning of this story is wonderful...full of potential between these two characters. Love Beau's southern bad boy charm and Belle's hard to get, saucy attitude. Can't wait to read what happens next and how this story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Eekk!

I want more. Thats a fantastic story. I want more please. You need to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good but too short

It's a great set up; interesting characters and enticing dynamic. Put more into the next chapter, make it longer or just submit the whole story. You're going to turn people off if you keep giving them little bites like this. The sex scene could have had more as well; I thought it was a very important part of their early relationship and you just glossed over it.

Still, I can't wait to read more and it's very good :-D

KokopelliRisesKokopelliRisesover 16 years ago
More please...

I love the set-up but I would like to read the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More, more, more!!!!!

Finish this story! It is a wonderful start!

lace_and_stilettoeslace_and_stilettoesalmost 16 years ago
Don't you dare!

Don't you dare leave that story unfinished! Such a great start! It's cruel and unusual punishment!

rbgirlslovedirtrbgirlslovedirtover 13 years ago

please write some more! i know you wrote this a while ago but im interested to see how this turns out. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

this is no place to stop. you have started a story now keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...