Belle and Friends

Story Info
A day in the life of Alpha Zeta Zeta's new friend Belle.
2.7k words
4.28
10.5k
6
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Belle Long. I am a senior-year student at Alexander Hamilton High and the proud daughter of a nudist family.

Speaking of which, last weekend I stayed at the Amethyst Springs Nude Resort with my parents and my boyfriend Jason Lancer where I met students of a friend of my parents, the Alpha Zeta Zeta nudist sorority of J. Oscar University. I had tons of fun with the girls over that weekend, especially their newest member Amber Martinez who had only joined last Wednesday.

I guess I should better introduce myself before we get on with the story. I am an 18-year old African American girl with short black hair, measuring at 5'9 tall and rather small B-cup tits for someone my age. However I made up for it with a slim, toned body befitting a cheerleader like myself with strong sexy legs and a nice butt.

My dad Arnold works at a construction company while my mom Cecilia is a freelance writer who moonlights as a stripper. She has considered taking me to her workplace before but keeps refusing because she thought it would be a bit too much for me. Now where were we? Oh right, I know!

--

It was a cool Monday afternoon following cheerleader practice. All my teammates were in the locker room changing out of their orange & green uniforms, hitting the showers or just sitting around either wearing towels or nude and chatting. I was about to take off my standard-issue underwear and return to casual wear when a familiar voice called out my name. "Hey babe, you did great today!"

It was my best friend Monica Stephenson wearing only a towel to cover her famously sexy bod to strike up a conversation with me.

Monica was a beautiful fair-skinned blonde with pretty green eyes, a positively massive pair of 34D boobs compared to mine, strong thighs, killer legs & ass and a voice that could have the power to give any male an erection. "Seriously Belle, the way you helped us out on the pyramid was phenomenal."

"Why thank you Moni, you were good on top as well." I said blushing.

"You're welcome sis. So, how was your weekend at the Springs?" Monica asked me. She was well aware of my family's nudism but felt like she wasn't ready to try it out.

"It was fun. We made some new friends from J. Oscar who were being chaperoned by their teacher."

"Oh, so Donna's brought you some fresh meat? What were they like?" Monica asked some more, bending down to show off her ample cleavage in her tight towel.

"Well their newest member was a redhead named Amber who had rather impressive breasts and likes to study & exercise."

"Neat, she seems like a fun girl to be around." Monica remarked before she finally dropped her towel in front of me and started digging through her locker. "So anything else new?"

"Well nothing much really, besides thinking about my future." I stated before I finally got naked and started looking for my regular clothes.

"Yeah, everybody does that sometimes." my friend continued on slipping on her white cotton panties. "Say, I'm planning on going to Lake Colby for a swim. Do you and Jason wanna come?"

"Of course, I'll ask him if he's okay with it." I answered pulling my track pants up before putting on my white Metallica shirt. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I feel like since you two are such a happy nudist couple, I feel like this could be my chance to try it out for myself." Monica answered with a cute smile.

"Heh, took you long enough." I remarked with my arms folded. "How about later today after school?"

"Sounds great to me!" Monica exclaimed playfully punching me with a laugh and I did the same. Sounds to me like this was going to be a very eventful afternoon.

--

When school finally let out, I decided to walk home with Jason. "Hey Jason." I greeted him.

"Hey Belle, penny for your thoughts?" he said. "You wanna talk about last weekend or any future plans?"

"I actually do have plans. Monica invited the two of us to hang out with her at Lake Colby." I answered.

"Lake Colby? You mean the one with the huge waterfall?" Jason asked.

"Yep, that Lake Colby. She said this could be a good chance to become a nudist like us through this outing."

"Sounds great! You think she wants us to come in the buff?" Jason pressed me for more.

"Probably, probably not. Who knows? I'll ask her when I get home." I answered with a giggle. "Well, I'll see you later."

"You too babe!" Jason said before giving me a kiss and running back home.

When I finally came back to our simple two-story house, I opened the door to hear the sound of my mom humming in the kitchen. Stepping inside, I found her making something to eat while wearing only an apron before she turned to notice me. "Oh hi honey, how was school today?"

"It was fine Mom. Monica invited Jason and I to go swimming with her at Lake Colby this afternoon and I want to know if that's okay with you." I said to her.

"Okay then, have fun with your friends my little bellybutton." Mom said giving me a hug. I quietly groaned in embarrassment as I always found myself getting annoyed whenever she would call me that.

--

Before I could head off to the lake, I decided to take a bath with some scented bath bombs, salts and oils. Gathering up my favorite brands that have worked very well on me before, I filled the tub with some very warm water before I stripped down and took another good look at my body.

While it was true I had nice legs and a cute butt, I once again mourned my lack of a large chest. I hoped it would grow a bit by maybe the next two months, because I longed to have a C-cup rack.

Finally getting in the tub, I felt the water go up to my neck soaking every last part of my body. "Oh, this is so great." I muttered rubbing my hands all over my submerged torso. The combined scent of my raspberry bath bombs, ginger bath salts and sunflower oils was music to my senses before my fingers happened upon my bald pussy.

I have masturbated before but I'm not really sure if I should do it in the bath or wait til I'm done. Thinking for a moment, I absentmindedly plunged two of my fingers into my clit before I finally moaned. Simply accepting it with a shrug, I began to finger myself faster, feeling myself sweating all over and my face turning red until finally I came.

I laid there catching my breath, taking in the exhilarating feeling of masturbating while bathing. At last, I decided to get out and towel off. I contemplated putting on some clothes before going to my bedroom before I decided against it and walked out of the bathroom completely bare.

My bedroom was pretty standard for a teenage girl, tons of clothes in my closet, a vanity with make-up sitting on it and miscellaneous posters. Picking up my phone, I finally decided to text Monica and ask if we're going to the lake in swimsuits or nude.

"Hey bae, gotta question. We going in suits or au natural?" I typed and sent it to her.

Almost immediately she replied with "Suits. Maybe we can get naked later."

Growing up, I felt uncomfortable wearing a bikini because I didn't want to show that much skin despite being a nudist. Sifting through my closet, I eventually found my favorite Realise-brand purple one piece that hugged my body quite nicely. After putting it on, I stepped in front of my full-body mirror to check it out.

As usual, I looked hot in it with the suit accentuating my booty and legs while exposing parts of my back. After putting on a teal cover-up and flip flops, I felt ready for the lake. And speak of the devil, I heard Monica pull up in her sports car while honking her horn for me.

"Bye Mom, I'll be back soon!" I called to my mother racing downstairs.

"Have fun sweetie! Be back in time for supper!" Mom shouted back as I raced out the front door to find Moni sitting in the driver's seat wearing a camo pattern bikini before she smiled at me.

"See you're breaking that old thing out again."

"Thanks, it's my fave as you know." I said sitting down next to her. "Well then, shall we?"

"You bet! Hope Jason is waiting for us there!" Monica shouted and we started chatting as she pulled out of the driveway to the lake.

It was around 3:40pm when we finally arrived at scenic Lake Colby. It was near a forest which provided a nice view of the trees along with its famous waterfall splashing into the lake. In the distance we saw Jason in a white tank top & black swim trunks pulling up on his bike and leaning it on a tree before seeing us and waving.

"Hey Jason, great to see you came!" Monica shouted as he walked toward us.

"Hey girls, good to see you too." Jason responded taking off his tank top before beginning to stutter nervously. "Uh, y-you both look really h-hot today."

"Oh why thanks Jason. I think it's all our years of cheerleading that made us the babes we are today." Monica stated posing for the boy, and we spotted a certain feeling beginning to form in his black trunks. "And I see someone is getting excited."

"Here, take my cover-up." I said taking it off and giving it to Jason who tied it around his waist. "C-cute swimsuit."

"Why thanks. You should know it's my fave." I said before spinning around, giving him a good view of my butt.

"Well what are we waiting for? Last one in's a rotten egg!" Moni screamed before she charged across the dock and jumped off diving into the lake. "C'mon in, the water's great!"

"Wait for us!" I shouted jumping in after her & Jason as well, and we splashed the day away.

--

A while later, we were relaxing under the sun drying off after playing in the lake. I was lying on my stomach while Monica rested on her back with her hands behind her head and finally Jason was on his side.

"Oh I just love coming here. The lake, the waterfall, the trees, it's just so serene here. Especially since we're all by ourselves." Monica moaned in bliss. "Speaking of which, I think it's finally time."

"Time for what?" I asked before I suddenly realized what she was talking about. I got up on my knees with my head turned to Jason as I seductively slipped off the straps of my swimsuit while Moni slowly began undoing her top.

"Uh, what are you two doing?" Jason asked us before I stopped pulling my swimsuit down and quickly pulled off his swim trunks, making his stiff cock waggle. "Oh, I get it now."

Finally pulling off my purple one piece, I casually tossed it aside before stretching out a bit. "Oh, the breeze feels so nice." I said as Jason stood up as well.

"So how's nudity doing for you Monica?" he asked my bestie, who was now down to just her bottoms. "Give it time guys. I'm just a bit shy, that's all."

"Here, let me help you out." I stated stepping behind her to pull them down. When they dropped to the ground, I was greeted with her beautiful ass in my face. People always thought Monica had a hot bod, but seeing it completely nude for myself with no other clothing to cover it in sight was quite arousing.

"So, how do I look?" Monica asked beginning to pose like a magazine model and getting us turned on.

"Gorgeous." we said in unison.

"Thought so. Anyone wanna go for another dip?" she offered before once again running across the dock and diving in. "Wow, never thought skinnydipping felt so good!"

"Wait for us Moni!" I called back jumping in after her, splashing her in the face.

"Cannonball!" Jason shouted diving in as well. "Oh it's cold! It's so cold!"

"I guess you're just too used to the pool at Amethyst Springs." Monica laughed. "Hey, why don't you take me there sometime?"

"Sure, it's a date!" I exclaimed before turning to the waterfall. "Hey, anyone wanna go under the waterfall?" I asked swimming over to it.

"Sure, why not?" Jason stated with a shrug before he and Monica followed me to the falls, even stopped under it. "Whoa, I never been near a waterfall like this before!"

"I'm feeling wet all over! Kinda like taking a shower." Monica added before scrubbing her hair like she was in the shower. "So cold too!"

"Yeah, it is pretty cold." Jason replied holding me close for warmth, unknowingly touching my thighs with his thick cock. "Oh, sorry about that Belle! I didn't mean to."

"Naw, it's okay Jason." I said turning around and giving him a kiss. "I kinda like it like that."

Then Monica just happened to interrupt us. "Hey Belle, can I get a taste of that dick too?!"

"Sure, the more the merrier." I said turning him around to face Monica, who gave him a once over before dropping down and giving him a BJ. Jason then started moaning loudly while bucking his hips back and forth before he finally came in her mouth. "That was just intense."

"You like being teased right? Well let us do so." Monica said stepping over to me and we started making out right in front of him. As we continued smooching, Jason wrapped his hand around his cock and started jacking off. After a few minutes, he burst again and then stabbed his still erect dick into my ass.

"Oh hell yes, a threesome is just what I wanted!" Monica screamed as Jason got down under us and she sat on his face, allowing him to lick her butthole while I rode him cowgirl style.

"Isn't being a nudist great?!" I screamed in heat.

"Oh fuck yes, I love being naked!" Moni yelled back as Jason began licking faster.

Our waterfall threesome lasted another hour or two before the three of us cummed hard and fell into the lake, utterly exhausted but aroused.

"That was awesome!" Jason screamed floating on his back.

"Ditto honey. My family's poly, so I think you would love having multiple partners Moni." I said.

"Awesome! What are your families' partners like, aside from your Alpha friends?" Monica asked.

"Well there's these two Asian girls who work at the resort spa that wear really sexy slingshot bikinis and one has bigger titties than the other. Then there's this African bombshell with piercings all over her bod. And finally there's two Muslim sisters who are actually in a relationship."

"You're going to love joining a bigass orgy." Jason stated. "So what do you say, wanna head back to shore and dry off?"

"Yeah, it's gettin' dark anyway." I said before we made our way back to dry land.

--

After toweling off, Jason put his trunks & top back on and returned to his bike. "Well, it's been fun girls! See you tomorrow!" he shouted riding off into the forest.

"You too Jason!" Monica called back before picking up her bikini and walking back to her car.

"Wait, aren't you going to put your swimsuit back on?" I asked her.

"I don't think so. I've been converted thanks to you so might as well go home naked. Why don't you do the same?"

"Okay, but I'm still not sure about this." I said putting my cover-up back on and slinging my one piece over my shoulder. "I mean, you could get arrested!"

"Arrested for being daring? Okay, it could be possible but still fun!" Monica assured me and we finally drove off. When she finally dropped me off at home, I stepped inside knowing that she was taking nudism like a duck to water.