Belle & the Beasts Ch. 01

Story Info
A new home filled with magic and monsters.
7.2k words
4.77
4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's Note: Another story from the perverted corners of my mind. Enjoy!]

Belle & the Beasts - Chapter 1

Belle Ravenwood, stood in front of her newly purchased home. It was a beautiful Victorian home painted a pretty lavender color with white trim around the doors and windows. High up in the mountains she had an amazing view over looking the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina. But her favorite part of this home was its long history of haunting and Sasquatch sightings in the area. Now that she sold her successful business just after her 38th birthday, she had the money and free time to pursue her passion for ghost hunting and Sasquatch hunts. Though if she ran into a sparkly Vampire out in the woods, she wouldn't complain either!

The movers had hurriedly stacked her boxes and furniture inside the house stating they felt uneasy here and wanted to be gone before dark. At least they had put the heavy things in the right rooms. There is no way she could lift some of her antiques by herself.

Seeing a white teapot with gold trim around the lid and spout sitting on the counter, she walked over to examine it. It had odd designs on the side which made it feel almost alive. Beneath the teapot was a folded piece of paper which said, Property of Laurel Manor. Guess it's mine now she thought to herself. Making a cup of tea she sat on the back porch overlooking the valley below and watched the sunset.

The sky turned red then deep purple as it got darker, and Belle finally went inside when the moon was beginning to rise. After checking the locks on the doors, she decided to sort through the books. It was the perfect night to read a scary story before bed.

Curled up on a large antique sofa with her book, Bella slowly became aware of something in the room with her. Sitting up and turning on the lights, she looked around the room but didn't see anyone. Standing she did a cursory walk through and all the doors and windows were still secure.

Geeze, I'm scaring myself silly with these ghost stories.

Going back and sitting on the sofa, she read her ghost stories until the wee hours of the morning and never felt frightened again. Finally laying her tired eyes down, Bella fell asleep still curled up with the book pressed to her chest.

As Bella woke the next morning she swore she heard heavy footsteps walking through the house. But on investigating, nothing was amiss. Probably just from being at a new place, not enough for me to rely on my intuition for these kinds of clues.

Though I am a bit spooked. She shrugged and decided to go make another pot of tea and something to eat.

Being her first day in the new home, she decided to unpack her things and start decorating. Hearing a noise, she went looking for it. It was coming from the attic, so she pulled down the ladder and climbed up to investigate.

At the top of the ladder, Bella searched around with her cell phone light. There were old photos, crates filled with old books and clothes. In one corner, was a table that held a pair of large black dress shoes that had some gold designs on them.

What the hell? That has to be a size 30+ shoe! Maybe it is a part of a clown costume?

"Hello! I'm Lillian." a woman's voice said behind her. She jumped in surprise and hit her head on low ceiling, looking all around her in surprise but saw no one.

"It's been so long since anyone was brave enough to go up here!"

Bella slowly backed away towards the steps not daring to take her eyes off the strange voice.

"Hello? I'm Belle. I'm the new owner of this house." She called out to the room timidly.

Turning and looking around she spotted a ghostly women in a dark purple summer dress and long black hair. A strange smell, like herbs and candles was coming from her. The apparition seemed about her age, with a heavy sadness to her eyes.

Before Belle could ask any questions the ghost said, "My name is Lillian Black. The woman you bought this home from is my great great granddaughter."

"How odd, I wonder why she did not tell me that?" Belle said not retreating anymore.

Lillian looked sad when she replied, "She couldn't see or hear me..."

"How can I see you?"

"Drinking from my Teapot will give you magical powers and other benefits." Lillian said, "It's how you can see me now and how you'll see all that the mundane humans cannot."

"Magic huh? How does it work?"

"By using the tea pot, you'll be able to see the magical world and it's inhabitants, access new rooms in the house, and live an extra 50 years-ish. It also allows you to have sex with said magical creatures."

"Wow...How fascinating...Sex...Magical creatures? What?" Belle asked in disbelief.

"You'll see." Lillian said with a naughty laugh.

Shocked, Belle could believe everything the ghostly older woman was saying. Magic pot and all.

Days passed and Bella slowly adapted to having Lillian's ghost living with her and used the magic tea pot often.

Exploring the property and she found an interesting little clearing nearby, it's surrounded with long dark green vines and a spring, filled with crystal clear water, she had been feeling drawn to it every time she needed some silent meditative alone time. Which for her was almost every day with a ghost who has 60 years of conversations to catch up on.

Needing some herbs for a new project she decided to have a picnic and go explore and find some lovely mushrooms. While searching she came back to the spring to eat her food, a few minutes later she noticed something running through the trees, and she jumped up. In her haste she tripped over the log and fell backwards into the water. Thrashing around she grasped at anything she could to help her stand and grabbed a vine pulling herself upright in the water. The water was only waist deep thankfully.

It took a few seconds for her to recover and she noticed the vine had wrapped around her wrist somehow. Several more vines came out of the foliage surrounding the tiny pool towards her.

"What the fuck!" She shouted in surprise. One of the vines wrapped around her waist and another wrapped around her other wrist. Shaking and pulling a little, the grip they had around her loosened but didn't release itself. Feeling heat rising inside herself, Bella sighed. The vines reacting to her struggling, started curling around her like a lover. Their strength and softness caressing her wrists and torso lovingly, Bella gasped softly as the vine brushed against her nipple through her wet shirt.

One of the vines lifted and pressed a leafy tip, covered in tiny points the size of a rose petal, against her left breast, her wet shirt, see-through and her nipples could be seen. Just as the leafy and nipple tips touched, a slight sting ran through her body. It was painful for a second and then pleasure rolled into her core in one inescapable motion, the sensation of the vine's gripping her body starting a wetness between her thighs. Feeling desperate for more pleasure, the stinging sensation turned into an itching ache, and the vine was no longer touching her nipples. Bella gasped; the temperature difference between the air and the cold mountain spring water creating waves of goosebumps that shot down her body straight to her arousal-driven core.

Another long vine comes down, slithering snake-like and coiling around her breasts, Bella sighs deeply, welcoming the feeling of it's touching that is now in place of the sharp tingle, warm and soft and somehow a sweet caress, the vine now winding around her, lays her down in the water as the vines caress her sensitive skin lovingly. Her body erupts in desire. A burning fire beneath her skin that demands relief.

Reaching under the water, she rubs herself frantically through her yoga pants for a brief instant, feeling a stronger sensation rocketing her desire, her body convulses, coming alive. She desperately pulls her pants down and begins moving her hands. Working it downward, through the nest of her curls, her fingers sliding inside herself.

Her other hand stroked her clit fast and hard. The vines writhe around her, pulling her pants down more, circling her thighs, spreading her legs, holding her hips up so the vines can slip up under her and taste her desire. Their teasing touches feeling like a thousand tiny tongues and mouths licking and sucking on her, leaving her whimpering as her body, and senses, run wild, plunging one, two, three of her fingers deep within her, feeling the intense throbbing of her pussy.

This was a sexual experience to end all others, and she was the benefactor. The vines moved her hands up above her head suddenly, she groans in displeasure. But she didn't have to wait as another one slide inside of her, hot and rough and pulsing within her warm pussy. The coil inside her belly tightening with anticipation. Pulling out the other vines holds her open, legs spread wide as its ridges dragging across her clit as it presses back in, deeper this time, and more insistent.

Letting go of her inhibitions and everything else but the sensations pounding her body, the vine thick and engorged, pistons harder and faster than her hands could achieve. Both of them now vibrate and tease her, playing with her sensitive spots. Thrusting and moving her up and down, sliding and pumping around the vines and within her, forcing her body higher as it stretches her wider and plunges in faster. Sliding another, smaller length in alongside the first it splits off and starts penetrating her asshole. Overwhelmed, all the nerve endings in her body feel raw, consumed with desire. Focusing on it, an unbelievable heat starts and like wildfire burns from inside out and she knows it's got the spot.

Her body in constant, head-to-toe contact with the vines, she struggles to sit up. Braced, her cheek meets the warm, sleek surface of another smooth vine, the tip has a small opening, leaking a semi-clear fluid. It smells like honeysuckle, she starts licking it's tip, lapping at it as its firmness works it's way down her throat, keeping her upright, relaxing with her rhythm, it matches her movements with its own.

Knowing she was getting close to the point of ecstasy, the vines increased stroking on her clit, each touch further pushing her closer to her release, the wet juices her body is producing coating the vines and letting them penetrate her so deeply. Her body is constricting and releasing around the vines as she reaches a shuddering climax, everything tenses before going loose and fluid with the sensation that this is sex like no other. The large vine now being stroked over top and deep within her, its undulations, thrusting harder, sliding against her ass and stretching her, brings her again and again to multiple orgasms.

Belle lost count and that is alright with her, the vines working together to fulfill her every desire. Wanting to know just how many times a lady can orgasm before her body gives up. But the vines don't seem to understand this concept, instead building the tension anew within her body, she screams as wave after wave hits her. Looking out into the darkened woods. Something is there! It's watching her through the brush as the vines ravish her. That only made it more erotic and thrilling, someone watching her discovering the wonderful things and feelings that the vines had given her.

Panting and trying to raise up, the vines finally withdraw, gliding out of her orifices. Bell, not knowing whether or not she could stand if she tried, pulled her shirt back down. Looking around at the vines, now returned to their stationary state. Bella blinked up at the trees as her breathing became more controlled. There was definitely something watching me as I pleasured myself and experienced the sheer majesty of multiple orgasms for the last hour.

The shadows moved near the tree line and Bella stood with wobbly legs. Wanting to know just who the voyeur was, she pulled her pants up and walked dripping wet out of the water, over towards the far off watcher. The only noises were her heavy panting, shoes clomping through the brush, and branches crunching under her as she made her way towards the hidden individual. When she got there, she saw nothing, just some flattened grass where something stood, watching her and the vines. Frustrated she swore, "Fuck, I wish I knew who is watching me. Not like I mind too much."

Belle walked home as it got dark and filled her tub and relaxing her sore muscles in the hot water. Forget having been ambushed, molested and satiated by the plant life. She'd have a fun time exploring this new possibility. Oh this is such a great opportunity and I'm getting wet at the thought of sex, just this morning after rubbing the vines against my breasts, I need some relief. I want to play with the vines. Lying in the tub for the rest of the evening, she didn't think about much else, imagining the next encounter with the vines and wondering who watched.

The next morning as Belle woke to tend her garden, she stopped in the kitchen and stared at a very large door next to the fridge that wasn't there yesterday. Now that she thought about it, the backdoor is larger than a normal home's doors should be.

"Lillian" Belle said

Lillian materialized near the kitchen table.

"That's the door to the basement."

"I didn't know the house had a basement." Belle said thoughtfully.

"It's magic." Lillian chuckled. Opening the door, Belle descended the stairs to find a large laboratory covering most of the basement and a heavy wooden door with a bull's head burned on it on the far side. A huge operating table was centered in the laboratory. A white cloth thrown over a large body sized shape was near the center of the room.

Near the stairs a book shelf held rows upon rows of jars holding various dead animals, powders, fluids and other things. To one side there was a big glass vat with dark purple liquid bubbling over a low flame.

She walked over to the table and pulled the white cloth revealing a huge man...sorta.

He looked like Frankenstein's monster with large stitches all over his body, arms and legs were longer than usual with big feet and hands, with long fingernails. He's wearing a gray tattered lab coat and black pants. Belle stepped back in fright as the man-ish creature thing groaned awake.

She took another step backwards as he turned his neck around to look at her, making a snapping sound like grinding gears, its eyes were a very deep dark blue almost black, the bone was creaking like some old door, jaw-bones were swollen, chattering his teeth as his neck started turning to the other side, the arm popped forward with fingers bending, his eyes finally focusing and spotted her and moaned out an agitated noise that sounded like, "Yuoorrghhh." Struggling to sit forward it coughed and said "You Rang?" in a deep rumbling voice like thunder.

"Umm, hello, my name is Belle, sir." She said bravely. Overcoming her fear that she experienced a minute before. It was fascinating and a bit exciting to see it. It was a sorta handsome looking thing, she had to admit despite the scars and being oversized.

Belle took a calming breath as its long face was peering at her with curiosity and hunger. She stepped closer. This must be a Frankenzoid she realized, remembering a previous story of a creature like this that Lillian had told her about. Looking at his face and frame she got an idea of who he is, and asked him.

"Hello, may I ask your name? I'm Belle."

It groaned again and seemed to be confused.

"Vag..r..an," He sounded out, pronouncing the word in a slow, hard whisper like it was painful to do.

Watching him for a moment, he stood up slowly off the table.

"I'mm... huuuunng..ngry," came the rough, rolling grumble.

"What do you eat?"

"Sex..ual ene..rgy, powe.r..ful maag..ic" he said in a rough voice, towering in front of her.

"Of course it is sexual energy...Okay...Vagran," she said clearly pronouncing his name. She was afraid of him not just because he's large and dangerous but he has been trapped for years. His nostrils flared and a hungry grin broke out. He reached out a large hand towards her. His movements were awkward, as if he wasn't used to moving, staring at his hand his forefinger and thumb clumsily plucked at her shirt, feeling the material and pulling at it.

But no backing out now. I'm in a basement with a giant thing that feeds off sex energy I've awoken it. His finger wandered up and felt her lips, the odd touch sending shivers through her. Moving down, feeling her breasts, he took a shaky, shallow breath, his eyes closed for a moment with a small moan and she took a deep breath herself. The sensations seemed to be more powerful with that deep breath, the feel of his large fingertip gliding lightly up and down her cleavage.

Risking it she took a step towards him and reached up putting her hand on his chest and felt the texture of the weird off gray skin, she moved her hand up to the back of his neck and pulls his head closer to her, looking up into his black eyes while licking her lips.

A moment later, her heart jumped into her throat as his mouth engulfed hers, she couldn't move, even if she wanted to. The combination of his hunger and instinct as well as his hands gripping tightly into her round thighs reminded her of what it was supposed to be. That is, before her nerves got the better of her. She felt huge fingers grabbing and squeezing at her tender, warm thighs and hips. Feeling another growl rumble through her she took a deep breath that pushed her closer to him, the little nips and sucks at her ear and the needy roll of hips as he pressed her body tight against his.

It is so very warm, close and hard against him, her fear was turning to flutters of excitement as Vagran bit and licked at her neck. He is so overwhelming, all she can do is hold on and enjoy the ride.

She didn't want to concentrate on anything but the hard body pressed against her, the heat rolled off him in waves as her hands clung to him. Groaning as he pressed more against her and started rubbing their bodies together.

The heat was intense as she closed her eyes, the feel of him pinning her so completely brought a sense of peace and calm as well as trust and security. With each deep inhale and heavy exhale, his whole body moved and ground against her, the hard planes and muscle sliding across her body, crushing her.

Vagran lifts Belle onto the table and pulls at her shirt, needing to free her breasts so he could have better access. She lifts her shirt off and he nuzzles her soft mounds moaning, she moans and whimpers softly when his hands clench harder as he feasts on them. So tight, clawed nails digging deeper, a hint of pain, she's lost, wanting him inside her already. Its almost overwhelming for him, being a hungry ancient monster that needs little encouragement to feast.

Squeezing and kneading the delicate flesh. His tongue and mouth sucking, licking, biting, and worshiping them, his cock grows and jerks forward becoming a huge bulge in his pants.

He bites a sensitive nipple lightly, the pleasure shooting down to her belly and forming that sweet aching knot that feels just as good as him sucking on it. One of his massive hands tugs and pulls at her waistband, freeing her legs enough to spread them open. Reaching a large hand down, he uses a clawed nail to slice through her wet underwear. Throwing the silky remains off of her.

Standing between her open thighs, he looks up into her eyes and presses himself up against her. It sends a jolt of more excitement between them both as Belle starts arching up towards him. She gasped as his pants hit the floor, she looked up at him.

"This can't fit inside me! It's at least a foot long and way to wide!"

Lillian appeared next to her and laughed, "oh it will dear!" The teapot gives you some unexpected benefits! Like being able to fuck this big cock without it splitting your body in two!"