Belle & the Beasts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few drops of his precum dripped out onto her thigh and making a large wet spot on her jeans. Belle felt it's throbbing warmth against her. He is pressing at her opening through her jeans. His thickness and how wet she is are making the pressure really nice and intense. Feeling his eagerness to just tear her pants open and bury his cock inside, she unbuttons her jeans and pulls them off quickly.

The monster cock was now pushing against her pussy lips, its head oozing clear fluid dripping down and onto her, there was no way in hell she could take it all, it was bigger than anything she had ever thought of or done. Belle grasps Vagran's arms with her hands, she slowly relaxes and it slips an inch or so into her body, she winces and holds still not breathing. Hearing a loud moan above her she glanced up at him and noticed that his eyes were closed and his breathing was shuddering as his cock pushes inside, stretching her body around him.

Belle's body makes little pops, stretching to accommodate his huge member. Sliding more and more into her pussy and deeper and deeper, she begins the descent into pleasure and ecstasy. Her breath exits her lungs in a hiss as her pussy widens farther than it should be able too, a sharp pain shoots through her lower stomach and her hips pop several times, his hands grip and massage her ass cheeks, she feels his cock slip deeper inside. Whimpering and the tight pain turning into a pleasurable fullness, an excruciating, overwhelming, sublime pleasure takes over and all she can do is hang on and feel him in her gut.

"Holy Fuck!" Belle moans as he buries himself to the hilt.

Belle clutched her hands to his arms tightly as he pulled her closer, trying to wrap her legs around his muscular form, his cock starting to slowly move, pulling out, her womb clenched him tightly not wanting to let him go. Vagran groaned deep and he bottomed out, his body pushing tightly against hers, forcing her back down on the cold surface below her.

The constant stream of quiet moans fell out of his mouth on each deep, achingly, slow thrust. His eyes were fogged over, making him appear almost human. She closed her eyes and focused on the movement, relishing the sensations around her body, his thick, hard length stirring her up as deep as he would go. He rubbed her clit, the movements making it impossible to go faster. But he doesn't need to go any faster, as it is he is destroying her insides, pushing against her womb. The pressure leaving her quivering at the sheer strength and size of him. Pressing and letting his manhood move so deeply within her, as her toes curl, and body starts clamping tight onto him, the knot of pleasure loosening and releasing into all-consuming pleasure, she screams as he grunts and growls above her as she tries to wrap her body around him, not wanting him to withdraw. Hips moving backwards slightly and in one fierce movement, pushed into her savagely as his seed exploded from his throbbing member, splashing and pumping into her, stretching her as his cum overflows her body and leaves a sweet ache in her core.

Breathing deep and reaching a hand to touch her stomach she notices an unbelievable inflation of her abdomen, as if she had just eaten an entire large pizza and three gallons of ice cream, all at once. As she ran her fingers along his now retreating mass in disbelief. When he pulled out, an obscene amount of cum left her in a gush from stretched pussy. Running down her ass, dripping off the table in a torrent of thick, creamy white, runny cum, and making a squishing puddle of grossness on the floor. Thank goodness there is a floor drain in here. Wincing she stepped off the table and put on her long t-shirt.

Feeling tired, sated, and hungry she turned to see Lillian floating above them.

"Well done you two! You look much happier now Vagran."

Vagran nods and sits in the chair, which groans loudly under his bulk. "I'm feeling much better and clear headed. Thank you, Miss Belle." Vagran's voice sounds clearer and his speech is much smoother. He opens a door at the side of the room and goes inside, shortly after coming back out in new clean black pants and lab coat.

"Let's get you back upstairs darling." Lillian guides Belle out of the basement and closing the wooden door as they ascended the stairs. Vagran stayed behind as the lab was his home.

"Great, now I've got a mad scientist monster in my basement, and he will be expecting sex whenever the urges come to him." she murmured aloud.

A shiver of lust ran down her body. She's feeling more alive now, and she'd get to have earth-shattering sex whenever the man had the urge. She just hoped that he'd keep it to only a couple times a week. She'd took a quick shower to rinse off and change clothes.

Needing food, she put her hands on her stomach and groaned. It felt better now. So I hope it won't happen too much? A grin slowly comes upon her lips and her heart tingles in her chest.

Closing the basement door, she sighs and sits down thinking of what to fix for lunch.

A bit later she goes outside deciding on planting some flowers, digging the ground with the small shovel. Heaving in a large amount of earth and piling it to one side of the hole. Wiping her forehead with the back of her hand she stood up and worked her hands down to her lower back and then rubbed her face.

Making a great deal of progress the day was gone, and she returned inside for dinner.

The next day, as she was preparing breakfast, she heard footsteps and shuffling sounds of large feet. And the sound of the basement door opening and a loud grunt as a large body sits down at the table behind her.

"Good morning." Belle said to him.

"Morning Belle." He said staring at her, watching her with a hungry intensity. Thinking he must be hungry, she decided to fry some extra eggs and bacon, with a hot coffee.

Putting some toast in for herself and another four for him, because he is huge and could eat four all by himself.

As they finished their breakfast, Belle realized he hadn't spoken the entire time.

Sitting back and staring at her he smiled.

"What?" she asked feeling self conscious.

"May I keep you company today?" He asked.

"Sure you can..." she giggled back and looking up at him.

After breakfast Belle changed clothes and went out to continue the work in her garden. Vagran seemed fascinated with the trees, flowers and grass, enjoying the feeling under his feet as he followed her around the property helping with the yard work. Soon he began doing the chores around the house as a handyman when he wasn't working on his strange science projects in the laboratory.

Over the course of a month things settled into a new "normal". She'd make trips to town for groceries and things she needed. But she had all the company she needed between Lillian and Vagran, even if they weren't human. Vagran began opening up more and told her about the monsters around the woods. Like a Sasquatch, a werewolf, a Vampire, and Minotaur in the Labyrinth in her basement, but they would all become deadly foes if they couldn't feed regularly and would feast and rampage on the local towns people.

A friendly local woodcutter was actually a werewolf. The flower merchant was the local faerie, and so many others that kept themselves hidden from the violent religious community that was popular across America. The vampires feared only one thing, witches. He explained this and many other things to her as they walked through the forest.

Once outside of her yard, Belle finally got the nerve up to ask Lillian, "Will you please explain who and what I am?"

The ghost remained silent for a moment.

"Your ancestors was a magical people. Now that you have discovered magic. You will outlive regular mortals and do powerful things that may surprise you. I believe you are a bridge between worlds."

"By fucking them?" Belle asked confused.

"By letting them inside you. You both become powerful. Sex Magic is one of the strongest in the universe, by giving yourself to another you both become stronger and more magical than if you were alone. They also become calmer and clear headed. Able to function more like people than monsters.

We can help you understand your growing powers, and your powers will bring out more of the energy they need to remain in this plane of existence and open a conduit through the veil between realities where they feed off the ethereal energy flowing through you into them.

The Labyrinth in the basement is a kind of prison and it's getting tougher keeping the monsters inside caged. Vagran is trying to work on their powers and desires so they won't attack and kill people just to feed. But he really didn't have much success. In fact, he gave into the desires as well and put himself to sleep as a safety measure until you woke him."

Belle sighed and had a lot of thinking to do. She enjoyed the intense sex, but learning to become powerful by fucking monsters? She would have never guessed something like this would happen, but she did enjoy it very much, so there's not much of a decision to be made.

Vagran interrupted her thoughts as he emerged from the trees holding two deer carcasses slung over his shoulders. Stopping on the path, he looked up at Belle and saw her lost in thought. Lillian was floating by her side also looking contemplative.

"Hello, mistress." His voice sounded excited.

"First off, you never have to use the title "mistress," Bella or "Belle" are fine. "Second, I am no one's mistress, I don't think."

"You're the Mistress of this manor, Belle." Lillian said.

Belle pondered this and shrugged. She started to head toward the manor to start supper.

In the kitchen Belle found a bundle of carrots and cabbage, putting them in a large pot on the stove. Looking around the room she spotted a few containers of pasta and a small jar of cayenne pepper. She placed the noodles and some salt in the large pot with the deer legs.

Hours later, the stew was done and ready. Vagran smelled it from outside, the meat he killed was finished dressing, he brought in more large slabs and put them in the meat locker in the basement. Cleaning up in the bathing chamber, Vagran came upstairs and sat down to eat. As they ate their meal, they talked, Lillian was becoming a constant companion, their conversations were pleasant. Vagran wanted to know what movies she liked, or any books he hadn't yet read. At the end of their meal, Belle thanked him for the meat, it had been delicious.

Sitting back from the table and sighing loudly, they looked out the window to see the sun setting. Vagran looked out the window contemplating the darkness, as well as the night creatures within. The full moon was beginning to peek above the trees.

After it rose completely, he explained that the werewolves will come out soon. Lillian popped in telling her there was a gift on her bed. Slightly perplexed, Belle opened the small parcel, seeing a red nightgown with a hood and cape, as she holds it up and examined it, it was definitely a witch's dress. Lillian floated beside her with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Put it on, Belle." Lillian said excitedly.

Belle nods and slowly putting on her new red nightgown, seeing that it hugged all her curves, standing in front of her vanity mirror she thought to herself that she looked like a sexy Little Red Riding Hood.

"You look fantastic, go play outside." Lillian said encouragingly.

Belle looked down at herself blushing then slowly followed the ghost outside with Vagran close behind her.

Out in the evening air they heard the howl of a werewolf nearby. The air was sweet smelling and cool on her skin, her hair was blowing in the light breeze. She ran her hands along the silky fabric. At the edge of the treeline came a deep growl as a furry form burst from the trees and stopped about twenty feet in front of Belle. She gazed at the huge form standing on two hind legs, tall and covered in dark grey hair like a wolf. It looked back at her with large amber eyes, a scar visible along its muzzle, it stood waiting.

Feeling like a tasty morsel, she wasn't scared, in fact it was exciting her. She felt safe with Vagran by her side. He could easily rip this Werewolf in half if she asked him too.

This wasn't her first Were as Lillian introduced her to one last month and she fed him leftover deer stew, but this time was going to be different. The werewolf crept closer to her, slowly bending down on all fours to approach. She knelt down and reached out her hand. Stroking it across his muzzle, his hair softer than expected, his body rumbling with pleasure. Her other hand reached his neck and he leans into her.

Reaching his arms around her suddenly, she went stiff as he pulled her tighter into his embrace and her eyes went wide with surprise. He gathered her up in his arms and ran with her into the woods.

Belle shouted in surprise and the wind rushing past her ears, but soon she was giggling at the flight and her fear was gone, looking ahead she could see the large pile of rock in the distance on the ridge line. As they got to the boulders he took her into the den.

His long tongue licked her face and then moved down her body. Closing her eyes, Belle allowed him to lick her and explore her body, the heat rising under his attention. His teeth nipped at her flesh as his whole mouth devoured her tits, teasing the hard nipples, groaning with glee as his rough tongue grazes across each nipple.

The sensations going straight down between her legs, a wanton reaction dripping from her. As the Werewolf moves back from her, she quickly moves the nightgown up, bunching it around her wait, exposing herself to him. His large rough hand finds a warm, wet place between her legs. Softly petting, like he knows how delicate she was. Working his long finger between her lips, rubbing slowly across her clit, flicking and touching her opening, the slight tickle with a little more pressure has her gasping. Rubbing and grazing against her clit, it's becoming swollen with need, her legs trembling with each press of his fingertip. She gets down on all fours, thrusting her ass in the air.

Moaning softly as the hard body behind her presses into her, his throbbing, hard erection is digging into her back. Inhaling deep and rubbing her ass against it, she encourages him to do more, give her more. Grinding her ass against him and squirming, as he pulls her closer to him, the tip of his huge cock pressing into her slick entrance. Its angry red tip slipping into her, burying his face into the back of her hair, scenting her with happy barks. But the werewolf seems lost in instinct and pleasure, shoving his huge beast like cock deep inside her, thrusting in harder and harder as she moans with his rhythm, his excitement grows as he howls with each thrust.

Grabbing her hips roughly he pounds her, his hard thrust forcing a rush of breath from her. The sound of animal ecstasy as her body conforms around his tool, stretching her walls until there was no more she could take, filling her, piercing her, shattering her, it was the largest organ she'd ever seen, his cock inside her tearing her, breaking her but leaving her in intense pleasure.

With a violent bellow of release, he flooded her with his seed, gripping her hips and holding her in place, his hot seed coating her inside as her orgasm gripped and crushed him tight, milking his cock. Moaning as the intense pleasure and a pinch of pain shot through her, white stars blinded her as the endorphins exploded, through the blinding orgasm, she can feel the magic tingling across her body.

When the waves had slowed, as she regained her senses, he stepped back and licked her gently, removing some of the pain from his rough and powerful orgasm.

She whimpered at the over stimulation, unable to move, his cum dripping out and pooling under her.

Sitting there panting, she caught her breath. The Werewolf spoke in a mix of hard growls, grunts, and in a tone more commanding and harsh as he did so.

"Belle. Thank you." he said slowly, roughly, and he looked at her with gratitude.

Belle only thought, what now?

The wolf helped her up, moving her onto her feet and supporting her shaking body, letting her clean herself and tossing the cum soaked cloth to the side. Trying not to groan at her sensitive state, this rough sexual encounter had done a number on her, even with the magic. She'd have to remember to relax a bit when this happens, I'm too tense and not giving into it enough, she scolded herself.

Standing shakily, Belle regained her balance as a tingle of magic glimmered on her skin. The wolf in front of her panted slowly watching her and nudged her with his snout.

He snuffled around her hip, and she held the nightgown to the side and chuckled.

He stuck his head between her legs and inhaled, and looked at her. His tongue whipped out and gave her a long stroke, she giggled and shoved his face away. Picking her up he carried her out of the den. The air outside brought the scent of fresh moss and earth into her lungs, smelling the air again.

He continued walking back to the manor and dropped her off by the back door. Only a few candles lit her way to the kitchen, she drank a few cups of water and ate an apple as Lillian floated around her in loops of little circles and a sound of twinkling bells ringing somewhere off in the distance.

Lillian sighed and made a content sound.

"You're glowing dear!" The ghost said happily.

Bella shrugged, feeling proud but still hurting a little between her legs. In fact it's hurting more and more after the lingering effects of the orgasm had dissipated.

Sighing softly she climbed the stairs back to the second floor where the bathroom was. Climbing in her large tub with running hot and cold water, it was amazingly refreshing and instantly made her relaxed.

I do feel different, not stronger or weaker, just aware of the house, the land outside, the animals, and myself a bit more than before. Maybe, since I have access to new magics as Lillian said, this could lead to some more results, this whole fucking monster thing is pretty exciting.

Lillian floated into the bathroom, "How are you dear?" she asked.

S

inking deeper into the water, and saying, "I'm ok. Sore, but happy."

Nodding thoughtfully, she looked up at her friend and companion.

"So how long does the sexual energy work for them?" I am afraid to ask but I want to know.

"Oh dearie, It depends, sometimes days or months. It makes them stronger, their bodies heal quicker, and their minds are clearer and sharper."

"What about me?" She asked softly.

"Hmmm yes, it makes you stronger too, and powerful magically. But this is only the beginning and a little taste, I will show you soon and help you along the way. But the power and strength you gain from this are immense, you just don't feel it yet or know how to use it just yet."

Belle was confused by the terms she was using.

Answering her unasked question, she asked, "In my time there were monsters all over the place and each one was born of a humans true desire. I was used by a magician to help bring forth and maintain these things. And what I have in my basement has been difficult, the barrier between my world and the monster's has gotten weak and needs to be replenished. They get hungry when the barrier falters, they try to break out and eat all the magic around us and go on rampages and destroy lives. All of us supernatural beings gather energy from love, lust, and sex. We then transform this energy into a stable current that feeds our reality. These entities are supernatural beings, they're strange creatures born of love, war, sorrow, or of man's insatiable appetites.

Though the only one that wanders freely is the faerie, they're nearly impossible to harm or contain. Thankfully they use a fair amount of energy to heal themselves, mend broken limbs, their wings, and repair their houses. When the moon is full they feed off the sexual energy, using people's natural urges and desire, they bring them to a higher state of arousal. And their energy causes the flow to reach its maximum potential.