Belle Dingle - Time Travels Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the sounds she was making it was obvious that she was enjoying my services and when I finally touched her with the tip of my tongue and ran it along her lips, the moans got even louder.

I took the lips as far apart as I could and when two fingers joined the tongue, he exploded and filled my mouth with the most wondrous juices.

I carried on licking her pussy and butt hole while still finger fucking her, joyously greeting each orgasm with increased effort.

Finally she collapsed and lay still on the sofa, her juices still oozing from between her legs.

I planted a kiss on each cheek of her glorious arse and was waiting for a response when the young girl took me by the hand and escorted me out into a beautiful garden.

I sensed what was about to happen. There were the trees and the stone. I had loved my few days in Rome and the sex had been sensational but it was time to return.

I walked slowly to the trees, touched the stone and then everything started to spin and I blacked out.

Demdyke hadn't changed, I was only gone in real time for eleven minutes, I was back in the real world and Roman history would never be the same again.

12