All Comments on 'Belle of Bellville Ch. 07-08'

by Catharinas_Lit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

This is great! Just read all 8 chapters cannot wait to see what happens next

poppu831poppu831over 8 years ago
When is Charles going to get his?

I can't wait until that a...hole Charles come face to face with Jake and the boys and them knowing what he did to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

You are a great writer. The details allow me to feel as if I am seeing these moments occur. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Could you clarify 2 things

Are Elena's eyes green or brown? And was Junior the blonde cowboy in the first scene of Chapter 1?

Thank you for sharing your talent.

Catharinas_LitCatharinas_Litover 8 years agoAuthor
To Anon: Clarifying at least one thing...

Elena's eyes originally were brown, but I wanted to make them green. I guess I missed one correction. I've made the correction and uploaded the edited version just now. The only change I've made in the edited version is the eye coloring.

I'm happy to read you're enjoying the story. I'm finishing up with chapter 10 and hope to have the next part, chapter 9&10 submitted before the weekend. These are a lot spicier AND you finally get to meet our antagonist, Charles DeVille.

A clash is a-comin'...

texcavemantexcavemanover 8 years ago
How do I finally understand

An author and/or a story belong in my favorites list?????

I fail to check the list of similar stories at the end.

texcavemantexcavemanover 8 years ago
I know an author or story is a favorite because

When I turn on Lit I check tne new stories for any continuations and if none are found I go back to see if any titles catch my attention or possibly one of my other favorite authors has a new offering.

Those that can write.

Those that can't read.

I READ

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for 3 things

1 SO GENEROUSLY SHARING YOUR TALENT :D <3

2 The eye color clarification

3 The update. I hope Charles has an @$$ whooping coming his way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lost me on page 3

She should have kneed him in the balls or, heaven forbid, used one of those knives that are always in a kitchen. Not turn into a simpering puddle of pussy goo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatharinas_Lit@Catharinas_Lit
UPDATE 09-09-2016: BELLE OF BELLVILLE I've just come to the conclusion that BELLE will have more than 12 chapters. In order to finish the story the way I had it in mind, it will be extended by at least an additional chapter and an epilogue. I hope this news is welcome! ~...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES