All Comments on 'Belle: Steamy Georgia Days & Nights'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WinsomeWebWinsomeWebover 2 years ago

NIce work! I enjoyed these characters quite a bit.

waynef892waynef892over 2 years ago

Normally I am not a fan of younger man and older woman romance stories but you made me "eat my hat" as the saying goes. Well done !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Nice build up. Five stars.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago
Great

Just a great mature story with seaming real people. I'd like to read more of their story.

BenLongBenLongover 2 years ago

Dank - Billy was definitely no gentleman. Showered with her twice, got a hand job twice, and didn't return the favor? Ah, lawdy somebody needs to teach that man a thing or two! LOL

Nice fanciful story! Reminds me of a real life lunch truck in Van Nuys Ca where nobody missed going to the lunch truck. Hot little lady always wore a tank top without a bra and my goodness did she have the goods and know how to use them!

Thanks for another great read.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all your comments! Glad y'all enjoyed them as much as I did writing them. These two and the couple in Boiled Peanuts are my very favorite characters!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another steamy heat of Georgia story. Nice to read something slightly different bringing in the local atmosphere and foods. Good story with enough detail to fill out the 2 main characters in a relatively short story but long enough for a contest. Wouldn't mind reading more about Belle and Billy.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Really good story. Nice build up to a wonderful romance.

SoazoldmanSoazoldmanover 2 years ago

Very nice build up. Excellent bringing us into the details of the Georgia summer, especially the sweat in the oppressive humidity. Really enjoyed this one. Thanks.

flipnmelonfarmerflipnmelonfarmerover 2 years ago

Really nice story. Having always lived in the South, including some time in Georgia, you got the details right. Really set the mood.

DaddysgirlflDaddysgirlflover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for voting for my contest stories. You know I love y'all!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found myself rooting for Belle and Billy. I loved the slower paced build up to their relationship and that she had a fun time with Larry at the carnival. So many writers are just crude and repetitious in the sameness of their plots. This was refreshing and I still got aroused by your writing style. Thanks for a great story!

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

Love how you write about the salt of the earth people.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Second read, and it's still Hot than that Georgia summer. Well done.

RRC2RRC2almost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved the characters. They are well drawn and wonderful.

THANKS

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEover 1 year ago

Lovely story but I found the ending a bit rushed I missed the part of their partnership with the truck and maybe their continug love affair.

OldFloridaGuyOldFloridaGuyover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Such a well written take on an ages-old storyline of May-December romance... One of my favorite genres. Keep up the great work!

JusteenKJusteenK11 months ago

Nice 1st chapter. These characters really need a series.

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I loved the characters and the pace. Your previous works that I have read... Well, spank material... That's OK, but I much prefer this.

Great job, thanks for sharing your work!

eso4useso4us6 months ago

Nicely written...good development.....just the right "temperature" to get my blood moving...and...well...you know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...