Belle's Prelude

Story Info
From rags to riches. Belle’s story of becoming the boss.
821 words
4.04
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belle2022
Belle2022
48 Followers

***I wish to inform that this a complete work of fiction and somethings will be exaggerated and not be true to life. There will be some sex in parts of the coming series but is to be about someones journey. ***

My name is Markéta Belyaev but too everyone who doesn't matter to me, knows me as Belle. You'll recognise me as a slut, a whore, a stripper, a play thing, a brat, a sub, a bitch or putting it bluntly a set of holes to make you happy. Though I recognise myself as an escort, an entrepreneur, a people person, a part time swinger, a mistress, a party person, an entertainer, a confider, a keeper of secrets and a friend. Though many try to demoralise me take what is mine and control me some disguising it as saving me I've only one thing to say. Be warned, I've endured that kind of hellish treatment most of my life and I've survived. I've been knocked down but I got back up just to climb higher I'm my own woman and boss of others now and I don't make anyone forget it.

Born in the coldest harshest winter Prague has received in a lifetime. My arrival was unwanted. Daughter to an unemployed alcoholic father and crack whore of a mother. It was frequent scenes of strange unappealing men drifting in and out our small apartment. My younger brother soon turned up even less in unwanted than I.

School was a fine escape for us both we both got fed there but it was never going to be for the likes of us. Best role model I had was our neighbours daughter and my friend Anya. She was a couple of years older and like us, her family had no money but when she turned 18, she'd be entertaining greedy lonely starved of love and affection, which she was more than happy to give for a small fee of course and love was usually a physical one. She always seemed to have nice things and living the good life. By the the time I was 18, what dignity I felt I had the time wasn't much and I was soon following suit. Anya gave me some tips, some ideas and how to avoid certain problems. However she was soon quickly off. London was her first port of call.

For my adventures in selling my dignity I'll simply gloss over for moral reasons. It carried on for a few years flashing groping and offering blowjobs to pervy horny boys in the parks bushes etc. The odd boy would pay for sex. They were desperate to lose their virginity. It became a fetish of mine popping cherries. My own losing virginity was rushed and uneventful by the time you read this sentence he'd of inserted, pumped and cum inside me. Disappointing. The money I made I kept secret stashed in a hidden box. Used to buy extra food for me and brother and the odd new item of clothing.

Things were ok until one fateful day. A regular was to see my mum unfortunately she'd drugged herself too much. My dad trying to convince him all was still good. Caught me coming in from school. Eyed me up and down and decided he wanted me instead. Without hesitation my dad said "I'd be double"

The creep agreed paying my dad. Despite my begging and pleading I was dragged by them both into my room. Slapped by dad and told to be a good girl. Watching in the corner of my eye as this fat smelly middle aged grease of a man slowly striped unveiling his disgusting hairy diseased ridden cock. As I was in tears my dad flipped me over got me face down ass up. Lifted my skirt and pulled down my own panties. Displaying my pussy and ass to the guy.

In humiliation and horror my dad watched as this guy inserted his cock into my pussy and began fucking me how he pleased. Howling through out streams of tears falling from my face onto my bed. In less than 10 mins he was done by that point all sense and well-being had gone. He thanked me as laid there curled up motionless and silent. I never spoke to my dad again nor really my mother. Telling only one person of my trauma and that was Anya.

Anya put me in touch of friend of hers where me and brother could stay. Her friend faced much anguish and fear in her past and was more than happy to look after myself and brother. Though it could not be forever so Anya made me an offer to go out to London stay with her and earn some decent cash for a change. So applied for my passport and from the moment I got it I was off to London to start a new chapter.

Belle2022
Belle2022
48 Followers