I Got Fucked by My Uber Driver

Story Info
My Uber driver pounded the shit out of me.
1.5k words
4.03
65.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nred92
nred92
406 Followers

Hi everyone! My name is Nina, I'm 29 years old, Lebanese-Canadian and I'm a sex worker based in Toronto (no solicitation please). For those of you following me, you would know that I recently separated from my ex husband and have had financial difficulties since then. I never finished school and haven't worked a real job in my life, and so I got into sex work to help make ends meet. It's been a rollercoaster of a ride but I can say that I'm happier now than I was 6 months ago.

I was on my way to see a regular client of mine for an outcall. I don't drive so I usually take Uber or the bus to save money. Tonight was a chilly night and so I decided to spare my half naked body from the cold Canadian air. It was almost midnight and I made my way downstairs to the lobby where my Uber driver was waiting.

I was wearing my go-to outfit tonight - a pink bodysuit that my nipples poked out from and a tight white mini skirt that was slightly see through and through which you could see the outline of the pink body suit. My skirt was short and tight and I always had to pull it down and adjust it to make sure nothing was showing.

I sat in my Uber and was pleased to see it was Paul, an Uber driver who had driven me a few times before. On our third drive, my occupation had come up and Paul knew I was a sex worker - which he didn't mind. He was probably in his mid 40s, white, average build. From our past conversations I learned that he is married, has kids, and does home renovation work as his primary job. Today he looked like he just came back from a job; he was wearing a hat with his company's logo, and his pants had paint steaks on it.

I got settled in the back seat and adjusted my skirt by pulling it down. Paul adjusted his rear view mirror to have a better look at me and asked me how I'm doing. I told him I was doing well and that I was happy to see him again. We made some small talk before things took a bit of a turn.

"You're looking fucking amazing as always," he said to me.

"Thank you," I replied politely.

"Honestly, you are. Your customers are lucky as hell." I nodded and smiled. I saw his eyes dart from the mirror to the road and back constantly. He was checking me out. And he was temped. And I loved it. I decided to tease him a bit and just slightly parted my legs to give him a glimpse of my pink bodysuit under my skirt. His eyes were fixated on the space between my legs. I could see the hunger in his eyes.

A few seconds later he asked, "Just out of curiosity..." "Here it comes," I thought to myself.

"How much do you charge?" I told him a price. "And what does that price include?" he asked. I told him it includes everything. "And what if someone just wanted a bj?" I gave him a quote. "And what about a bj and sex?" I gave another price. He paused for a bit and said: "Okay...and what if it's not for a night. What if it's just like a half hour or whatever?" I quoted him another price off the top of my head.

He paused and said nothing for a few moments. I know what he wanted to say. But it was as if he was searching for the words. Finally, they came to him and he smiled and said, "What if I want to hire you?"

I smiled and asked, "Aren't you married?"

"Yeah..." he responded and went quiet. He focused on the road and didn't say anything further. Then we arrived at my destination. "Well it was good seeing you, Nina. I hope you have fun."

I reached for the door but stopped and looked at him and said, "When did you want to hire me?"

He smiled and said, "You tell me. What's your schedule like?"

"I'm good now," I said.

"Now?" He asked surprised. "Don't you have to go in?"

"You said it would be quick, didn't you? Not a full night?" He nodded. "So drive a bit and find us a spot," I said as I jumped over to the front seat, my skirt rising all the way up to show my pink bodysuit as I made my way over. We arrived at a secluded spot and Paul handed me some money.

I put the money in my purse and learned over to him and kissed him. It didn't take long for him to get over his shyness. He pushed his seat back and reclined it. I jumped on top of him and dug my lips on to his, as he cupped my fat creamy ass, digging his nails deep with force.

I went down under the steering wheel, my knees against the dusty and damp car mat as I pulled his pants and boxers down. His cock was hard, eager and glistening at the tip. I gathered my saliva in my mouth as I made my way over to it, licking it from the base to the tip from different angles. I pulled his balls gently towards me and cupped them in between my fingers as I continued to lick his cock. Then, I put his balls in my mouth, sucking and smacking them with my lips, taking them in one by one and rinsing them with the wetness of my mouth. I looked up to see him leaned back, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the warmth coming from my mouth. Then I put his cock in my mouth, taking it all the way in until it touched my throat. I gagged and took it out before going back in, getting it as close to my throat without triggering my gag reflex. I went up and down, sucking and slurping like a hungry animal as he stroked my long brown hair. Then he took me by the face and held it in place, fucking my face, penetrating it intensely. I gurgled and gagged as he forced his cock into my mouth without a care.

He motioned for me to get up. I got up from under the steering wheel and unbuckled my bodysuit from the bottom while pulling my skirt up to my waist to reveal my freshly trimmed and drenched pussy and pulled the straps of my body suit down to show my perky pink nipples and my small breasts.

I lowered my pussy on his cock and eased it inside as he entered me and let out a moan signalling my approval. He pulled on my nipples hard, as I dug my lips into his, bouncing on his veiny dick. I cried and moaned as I felt his cock hitting all the right spots in my pussy, pounding it harder and harder. He started licking my and biting my nipples and reached his fingers to my ass. His fingers made it in between my butt cheeks before he put one...no, two fingers in my ass. I screamed as I felt both my holes plugged. He wiggled and moved his fingers in my asshole, stretching and pulling it while continuing to pound my pussy. I reached down to my clit and started to rub it. "FUCK," I screamed as the pleasure continued to overwhelm me. I brought my fingers that were soaked in my pussy juice to my lips and tasted myself. I did that a few times to taste the sweetness and sweat from my pussy as Paul continued to fuck the shit out of me while fingering my asshole.

I felt him speed up the pace as he started breathing louder. He was close to finishing and so was I. I rubbed my clit harder as I felt waves of pleasure ripple through my body, followed by him unleashing a load of white hot cum from his cock. We sat there for a bit, catching our breaths, my pussy still on his cock which I could feel softening. My body was sweaty from the workout. I climbed up off him and into the passenger seat. I tried to adjust my makeup and hair as best as I could but it was hard to look perfect again. I took some tissue and wiped my pussy clean as Paul drove me back in front of my clients house. We said goodbye and he said that he hopes he gets to drive me again.

I smiled and made my way over to my customers house, my pussy still wet from getting fucked minutes prior. My sweaty body felt the sting of the Canadian wind against it as I rang the doorbell, ready to get pounded again and get paid for what I love to do.- Nina

nred92
nred92
406 Followers