Belle's Story Bk. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always the afternoon is spent in relaxation to get ourselves prepared, we take afternoon coffee together in the lounge, then Pixie gives me a sensual body massage. I remind her not to get me aroused or I'll have to take another shower. Finally Pixies brushes out my hair, does my makeup and and dresses me for my date. It is a lovely preparation and I tell Pixie that I enjoyed it very much.

On arriving at the Conrad London St. James, I take Pixie with me to the Reception desk and ask for Hélène Dubois. The receptionist writes a notice, and a page boy puts it on his notice board and tours the public areas calling her name. 10 minutes later he returns to say that there is no response, so I ask the receptionist to check whether she has checked in yet. He does so and replies that no one of that name has checked in or is expected. I thank him for his help and moving away into a quiet place, I call Michelle to tell her what has happened.

She advises me to return home. Pixie sees my Phantom outside and goes to investigate. Sooni said that she had a feeling something wasn't right, so waited. Pixie collects me and we are driven home, I hope that this is my premonition being made manifest. But somehow it hasn't been lifted from my consciousness, there is no relief. I hope that nothing awful has happened to Hélène Dubois.

One of the new servants asks if I'd like anything, so I shake my head smiling and tell her that I have some reading to do. I lead Pixie upstairs and to my room where she undresses me. Needing to lift my spirits I lock the door, undress Pixie, unlock her belt and taking the belt with us, lead her into the bathroom to shower.

We wet ourselves with some warm water from the shower head as we laugh when Pixie suggests that we are already wet enough. She's right in my case because I'm aroused, thoughts of our weekend together flood back for both of us and simultaneously we wrap our arms around each other and engage in the longest, sweetest, passionate kiss. We explore each other and confirm, by puffy labia and evident wetness, that we are in need of each other.

Throwing caution, and comfort, to the wind I kneel on the hard tiled floor and then lie on my back with my legs open and knees raised. Pixie giggles happily, how I love that sound, she grabs two towels and folds them into cushions then places one under my head and one under my bottom to tilt my treasure toward me. What happens next sets my pulse racing, she kneels astride my face giving me a close-up view of her delicious treasure. I can't help myself and pull down on her hips so that my probing tongue fits between her lips and her treasure presses against my face.

Pixie leans forward until she is lying on top of me and does a little shuffle down me so that our tongues can reach into each other's treasure. We inhale a lungful of each other's intoxicating fragrance then by licking add the sweet tangy flavour to the wonderful experience. When she trails her tongue between my lips, I moan in pleasure and feel as if I am about to have an orgasm. Hearing her moan too takes me even closer.

Two fingers make all the difference! Curled and inserted into each other we find the special texture quickly and start to massage it gently with our fingertips. Just as I am about to pulse-suck her button, it is as if a firework display suddenly bursts into life. We both shudder and cry in pleasure as the individual sparks illuminate every particle of our beings. Automatically, we close our lips around the other's entrance, we are just in time to receive a delicious sticky helping of our lover's essence.

I swallow and lap up as much as I can then, still massaging her spot I pulse-suck on her button, occasionally adding a flick of my tongue to titillate her button further. Pixie mirrors my ministrations and we start to wriggle, writhe and moan as we enjoy another orgasm. We continue, even intensify, our attentions until, exhausted by multiple orgasms we beg each other to stop. Being good girls, we clean each other with our tongues and Pixie turns so we can cuddle each other as we come down from our ecstasies.

After a while, we actually use the shower for the purpose intended. Emerging from the shower we take our time to thoroughly dry each with lovely warm fluffy towels. Pixie puts on her chastity belt, and I lock it for her. She dresses me in a babydoll and matching panty briefs and then puts a long nightie on herself. We pull down the studio bed from the wall and I tuck Pixie in, then we kiss each other goodnight. I unlock the door and get into bed much happier, Pixie is my medicine, but the aura of my premonition persists. I do manage to get to sleep.

I am troubled by bad dreams when Alisa arrives after 2:30 a.m. She observes me rolling one way and then the other while murmuring unintelligibly. She observes Pixie sleeping soundly on the studio bed and smiles, satisfied that her darling has someone so caring close at hand.

Alisa isn't in the bed when I wake but as I lie there thinking, Pixie enters, dressed in her sari, with a freshly brewed mug of coffee for me. The door closed, we greet each other with a good morning kiss then I sip my coffee while she relates the date experiences of my ladies that she overheard while brewing my coffee. She has become invisible!

I ask her if she has seen Alisa and she says that she hasn't, but Lali told her that she had gone out fully dressed and she assumed she was going to see Michelle. After last night's non-date, I assume that is probably the reason. I decide to wear my sari dress and Pixie helps me with my hair, makeup and getting dressed then we go down to breakfast.

Riya asks me how my date went, and I relate the sorry story. What I didn't realise was that I must still have some of a sex afterglow remaining, thus the question. The ladies just smile politely. I tell them that I'm bursting to tell them my news but that I want to tell Alisa at the same time.

The morning passes and there is still no sign of Alisa, so I call Michelle to ask if she's there. She tells me that she hasn't seen her today at all. Then she commiserates with me for my non-date, telling me that since payment was taken in advance, I will still receive my pay. I thank her and the call ends. I don't need the pay but won't refuse it since I've spent a lot recently on cars, flights, engagement rings and such.

The front doorbell sounds and Piti goes to see who it is. Piti returns looking worried. I ask her what concerns her and she answers: "Dearest Belle, there are two policewomen asking for you".

I tell her that I will receive them in the lounge and Piti recommends that my bearer, Pixie, goes with me. I acquiesce and Piti goes to usher the policewomen into the lounge while Lali prepares tea and coffee for Pixie to serve. When the beverages are prepared, I lead the way into the lounge followed by Pixie then Lali with a large tray of beverages including crockery and cutlery.

The policewomen rise to greet me and I introduce myself using my adopted English name, one of them introduces herself as Sergeant Meadows and the other as Constable Jackson. Hands are shaken and I invite them to sit, asking whether they would like tea or coffee. They both choose tea and I opt for coffee. We sit patiently while Piti mixes the drinks, adding a coffee for Pixie who serves the drinks and offers milk and sugar. Pixie sits close by. Having our drinks, Piti withdraws and when the door is closed, I ask how I may assist them.

Sergeant Meadows tells me that she is sorry, but she is the bearer of bad news. My heart drops, Pixie immediately moves beside me and takes my hand. The Sergeant continues, reading from her police notebook: "At 11:17 a.m. today, Miss Alisa Fortesque-Smyth, of this address, was involved in a road traffic incident. She was crossing the King's Road using the pedestrian crossing from the north side near Chelsea Library, to the south side adjacent to Chelsea Old Town Hall".

She continues: "Miss Fortesque-Smyth had the right of way, approaching traffic having plenty to room to stop safely with no threat to her, as the law requires. However, a French registered articulated heavy goods vehicle, allegedly travelling without due care & attention at well over the 30 m.p.h. speed limit had insufficient stopping distance for the speed at which he was driving".

"We estimate, yet to be verified by examination of skid marks, that at impact he was travelling at more than 20 m.p.h. because Miss Fortesque-Smyth passed away instantly. The driver, Monsieur Travente has been taken into custody and his vehicle and cargo impounded".

"Miss Fortesque-Smyth was taken by ambulance to the Chelsea & Westminster Hospital at 369 King's Road where she was declared dead on arrival. She would have suffered very little pain. We offer our sincere condolences and our support".

I've managed to control my emotions long enough to hear the full report, but can't any longer and break into tears, sobbing my heart out. Pixie sits close beside me with an arm around me and offers me her handkerchief then takes my hand. I can't stop sobbing so hard that my whole body seems to convulse. It seems like I was crying for an eternity, when in fact it was only 10-15 minutes. Pixie's handkerchief is soaking wet, she takes it from me and gives me some tissues.

The policewoman resumes: "I am unable to give you any results at this time but informally, I recommend that you seek the advice of a solicitor that specialises in cases, where representatives of the deceased successfully claim substantial criminal damages against a driver and a foreign haulage company. I have written down the names of several such solicitors for you and the telephone numbers where you may leave a message for myself or my colleague here present. Please believe that we will do all we can to assist you".

Holding the list in my left hand I thank the policewomen and shake hands with them both. They take their leave and on leaving the lounge, Javi sees them out.

Pixie whispers: "I am here always for you, Belle Memsahib, I shall do anything and everything you need. Chelsea Exclusives will be Alisa Memsahib's monument".

Over the next four days, I am contacted by Alisa's solicitor, Mr James Innes, who asks if he may visit me on a matter of some importance. Although still deep in grief for the loss of my Alisa, I tell him that I'm at home and he may call at his convenience. He asks if 4 p.m. would be suitable and I agree to see him then.

I'm also contacted by Alisa's funeral directors, Steptoe & associates. They tell me that Miss Alisa Fortesque-Smyth is with them and if I would like to visit her in their Chapel of Rest, they will arrange it for me. Alisa had been contributing to their Premium Funeral Policy and had specified the arrangements for her funeral. So that I, as far as they are aware, would have no need to arrange anything, apart from her death certificate which they will assist me with. He asks if a week today will be convenient for the cremation at Brompton Crematorium on the Fulham Road. I say that it will and ask that the arrangements to emailed to me. He says he will see to it, and I give him my email address. I hate the idea of seeing my beloved Alisa's injuries and preferring to remember her whole and happy, decide not to 'view the body'.

At 4 p.m. Alisa's solicitor arrives and with Pixie by my side, we take tea together and then get down to business. He gives me his business card and asks if he may see my birth certificate, somewhat surprised, I ask Pixie to fetch it for me. On verifying my identity, he tells me that I am Alisa's sole beneficiary, i.e., everything she owned passes to me. He warns me that she was a wealthy lady and therefore death duties will have to be paid, however, because the full extent of her assets is not yet known, that will have to wait.

I look at the list given to me by Sergeant Meadows and see Mr Innes name in it. I ask if he specialises in cases, where representatives of the deceased can claim substantial criminal damages against a driver and a foreign haulage company. He says that indeed he does. I ask if he is able to assist me claim damages for her death, given that Alisa was his client. He says that he would be delighted to accept my instructions.

I ask him how I would accomplish that, and he asks if I have a £1 coin available. I extract said coin from my purse and give it to him. He says that, money having been paid, I am now legally his client and he and his staff may not divulge any information to anyone except with my permission. He says that he has sufficient information about the incident to set the ball rolling for me and will be in touch. I thank him and Pixie sees him out.

Michelle calls to give me her condolences and those of all the ladies at Chelsea Exclusives. I thank her and say that the funeral director has sent me an email outlining the arrangements for the funeral and ask if she would like me to forward her a copy. She sounds tearful and I ask that until further notice would she not arrange any more dates for me please. She agrees without question and asks if the ladies of Chelsea Exclusives may attend the funeral? I say that Alisa would love it if they are there.

I send the email and only seconds later she thanks me for it. I think that via Google it would have taken hours to arrive. I ask if I may visit the house tomorrow and she says that there is no need to ask because I'm one of the sisters. We end the call saying that we look forward to seeing each other the next morning.

I get a call from Constable Jackson saying that the police investigation has no further need for Alisa's personal effects and asks if she may bring them round shortly on her way home from work. I thank her for being so obliging and say that I look forward to her visit. When she arrives, I invite her in and offer her refreshment. She asks if she may have a cup of tea, with milk but no sugar and with a smile Pixie goes to make it for her. I ask her to thank Sergeant Meadows for her list of specialist solicitors, adding that I have given James Innes my instructions. How grand that sounds to an 18 year old!

The tea arrives, and we enjoy it together. She says that she is glad to see that I have got over the initial shock, but the mourning may take longer to get through. I nod observing my tender years and hope that the pain will soon pass, but Alisa will stay in my heart forever. Her errand completed, we shake hands and Pixie shows her out. I take Alisa's personal effects up to my room, followed by Pixie.

Opening the bag, I sort through the contents. Putting her clothes to one side after checking there is nothing in them. Pixie suggests that I go through all her clothes and I agree knowing that they are a size too big for me but any that I particularly like could be taken in for me. Her shoes and dress joins her others in her side of the dressing room but I put her underwear into the bin. Apart from her jewellery, which is in a sealed plastic bag to which is attached a smaller bag containing her engagement ring which I put into my handbag, her large handbag is the final item. On opening it, I find her will, drawn up by James Innes, and am staggered to find the date that it was signed and witnessed was the day of her dreadful accident. I transfer various keys on key rings to my handbag.

The will is straightforward and short because, as Mr Innes told me, I am the sole beneficiary. At the least that means that I will be the new owner of Chelsea Exclusives and of her large house. Some detective work is required in her retained private rooms at her house, as well as among her things her in our suite to discover what Mr Innes meant when he described her as 'wealthy'. It all makes me even more sad but, I cheer myself with the thought that Pixie will soon be driven by Riya, our own chauffeur, in a Rolls-Royce Phantom VII.

At bedtime Pixie and I agree that we maintain the pretence that she is sleeping in the studio bed, all that is needed is to make it look slept in each morning. That's easy she laughs, pulling down the bed from the wall and laughing as she jumps and rolls on it.

The next day Pixie & I walk the short distance to Alisa's house. I introduce Pixie who is afforded the same affectionate welcome. Michelle shows us to Alisa's room and gives me the keys. She assures me that the room has been kept locked since Alisa moved into my house. I thank her and she leaves us after asking me to call if I need help. On opening the door, Pixie and I enter to find the room empty apart from a wardrobe size steel office cabinet. I try the keys given to me by Michelle and none fit. Taking Alisa's key rings out of my bag I try the keys one-by-one until I find one that fits and opens the cabinet.

Inside the cabinet is a substantial safe. Seeing two keyholes rather than a combination dial, I try the two keys on the same ring as the cabinet key. They fit! The safe, apart from an envelope, is stuffed completely full of £20 notes. My safe, about a quarter of the size but not as full, contained £4 million. At a rough guess, there is £16 to £20 million. I call The Comptroller at the Pure Bullion Company and tell him my story. He offers to send a security van to remove the cash, presuming I wish to buy more gold to add to my collection. I do, and take him up on his offer.

I ask Pixie to examine all the box files in the cabinet while I open the envelope to find a list of all her assets, where they are located, passcodes etc. What I didn't expect was to find The Comptroller's card attached to the list. I put the list back into the envelope and that into my handbag. Pixie calls me over and tells me that every box file contains the same as this one. She opens the box file to reveal that it too is stuffed full of £20 notes. Alisa has clearly earned a great deal of money by creating and running Chelsea Exclusives. We put the box files back in the cabinet then I lock the safe and the cabinet while we wait for the security van.

There is a knock at the door and Michelle brings us two mugs of tea. All of a sudden I become fearful at the huge fortune we've found and am loathe to leave it unattended. While drinking the tea, I show Michelle the will and inform her that I intend to remove the contents of the cabinet to a safe place. She smiles and tells me that she'd do the same. When we've all drunk our tea she removes the mugs and leaves me deep in thought.

In a huddle with Pixie I ask if she'd mind me asking Michelle to continue managing Chelsea Exclusives and the house. She smiles in her social lovely way and tells me: "I'd far rather be with you, all the time!"

Michelle returns with a cash box and ledger and tells me that they pertain to Chelsea Exclusives. I ask her if she would be willing to continue to manage Chelsea Exclusives for me. She smiles broadly and hugs me: "We were all hoping that Chelsea Exclusives would be able to continue and keep us all in work. So my answer is a big YES!" With that she kisses me on the cheek.

Suddenly I'm transformed from being an escort into a Madame!

There is a knock at the door and Michelle excuses herself. Returning after a couple of minutes with two security men, each carrying a substantial security box. They show me their ID cards and in turn I show them mine. I open the cabinet and the safe and one exclaims he has never seen so much money in a private house before. It takes several trips for them to empty the cabinet and secure it in the van. When they are ready to depart, I ask them to advise The Comptroller that I will follow soon in my car. They say that he is expecting me and Michelle shows them out.

Alone with Michelle and Pixie, I tell Michelle that Alisa's rooms can be used for additional accommodation. She smiles happily: "Thank you Belle".

We take our leave and return to the house. I feel happy at saving Alisa's cash from the tax man and from death duties. At home I ask Sooni to drive me, and Pixie, in Phantom 8 to The Pure Bullion Company close to the Bank of England.