Belle's Story Bk. 01 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In The Comptroller's office, Alisa's cash is counted. I am told the total is £22,500,000 exactly. It makes sense that Alisa would store the money in round figures and ask to purchase 1 kg gold ingots to that value. He does some calculations and says that the cash will buy one thousand and seventy one gold ingots of 1kg. He says the total price including insurance will be £22,496,412.10 leaving me with change of £3,687,89. I agree the purchase and The Comptroller completes the paperwork, including my embossed receipt and counts out the change for me.

In the vault, The Comptroller and I use our keys and to open my long narrow security room. Together we count in the one thousand and seventy one gold ingots being added to my impressive stacks of ingots. All that cash in just over a thousand ingots, I get the tingles and Pixie isn't near, being in the car. The transfer complete, I thank The Comptroller and say I will be in contact when I have Alisa's death certificate. He sees me out with a smile and we shake hands.

The next day I return to the house with Pixie and Michelle gives us a complete. It's pretty shabby, a bit like student lets while still in residence. Sat down with Michelle and mugs of tea, I tell her that I'd like to have the whole property transformed into a stylish riverside homes that our ladies will enjoy living in. Michelle says that she expects that such a renovation will cost a fortune. I've no idea of what the costs might be but suggest she gets in three detailed proposals together with estimates of costs. Michelle is delighted and asks if she may tell the others. I ask her to wait for now, just in case.

I walk to Chelsea Old Town Hall to register Alisa's death accompanied by Pixie. She is smiling, enjoying being outside in her belt and sari. After the registration is complete and I have three copies of the death certificate, I call for Sooni to collect us and take us first to the funeral directors to give them one of the death certificates (needed before a cremation because exhumation isn't possible) and after that to The Pure Bullion Company.

In the Comptroller's office, I show him my copy of Alisa's death certificate and he takes a photocopy for his records and the original is returned to me. He takes me to her large security box in the vault and two vault workers, each with a large trolley, The Comptroller and I count carefully, two thousand gold ingots each of 1 kilo being transferred to the trolleys. Almost twice the ingots I purchased with her cash on the previous day. I hand over the key to the now empty box. We open my security room and again together count the ingots as they join my own. My business completed and my room secured, the Comptroller shows me out.

On the return journey I reflect on the solicitor's use of the word 'wealthy'. He can't have known about her hidden cash or her security box of gold ingots. I wonder if she has other wealth, as yet unknown to me. Pixie is still smiling, enjoying her outing, I'm so pleased that I want to take her hand and kiss it, but I restrain my pleasure until after the funeral, when we can announce our engagement.

I call James Innes to ask if he needs to see Alisa's death certificate and he says that he does. I tell him that I'll be there shortly and the call ends. I ask Sooni to take me to The Diamond Store, where Alisa and I purchased our engagement rings. On arriving, in order to avoid raising Sooni's suspicions, I ask Pixie if she'd like to see inside, she says that she would.

On being admitted, the same gentleman I met before invites us to sit with him at the glass topped coffee table. I tell him of my sad loss but how unable to bear the loneliness, I asked my dear Pixie if she would be my life-long partner. He sees the problem immediately and asks if I have the rings. I slip mine off and put it on the table then, taking Alisa's from my handbag, put it down next to mine. He says that the engraving of Alisa's name on both rings can be filled in with pure platinum, polished smooth and then re-engraved on top of the new platinum.

Pixie whispers into my ear: "Can we have Emily & Sansa instead?" I nod with a smile and ask that Alisa's name be changed to Emily on both rings and my name be changed to Sansa. He says that it is a small job, there will be no charge and we won't be able to detect the change. He asks if ... Emily would like to have her ring correctly sized and smiling she says that she would. He asks if we could return the next day as the new platinum needs time to cool and harden before it is polished and engraved. We agree and he writes me a receipt for the two rings.

Back at home, alone in the lounge, Pixie enthuses about her outing while wearing her chastity belt and a sari outfit. The doorbell rings and Pixie scurries to be the one that answers. It is James Innes and Pixie courteously shows him into the lounge where I ask him to sit. He says he can't stay long as his wife is waiting for him. Wasting no time, I take out Alisa's death certificate and show it to him. He asks if he may borrow it to take a photocopy assuring me that he will return it to me the very next day. I give my permission and he takes his leave. Pixie shows him out and returns smiling whispering to me: "I enjoy being your bearer, Sansa Memsahib" and we giggle.

Having arranged to use our own cars, the funeral director substitutes a large wreath with spelled 'Alisa' out in white flowers for the hearse. Pixie in her sari and me dressed in a modest black dress. Inika drives me and Pixie in Phantom 8, Javi drives Sooni & Riya in Phantom 7 and another servant drives Inika & Javi in the new BMW.

The service is conduct by a humanist minister. It is a simple but meaningful celebration of her life. All the Chelsea Exclusives ladies attend and some of the insights of Alisa's life will have been provided by those that of them that have worked with and for her for some time. Michelle gives a short eulogy and includes how Alisa came to meet me via Samantha. Mixing tears with laughter isn't easy and doesn't look very attractive, but no one notices because everyone is struggling with the same problem. The order of service completed, the curtains close around her coffin.

The reception is respectful yet, with the future of Chelsea Exclusives secured, there is optimism for the future in the Escort Agency conceived and created by Alisa Fortesque-Smyth.