Belle's Story Bk. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Fetisha.
7.3k words
4.69
3k
6
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

(This chapter was written in collaboration with my online life-partner PixieHoff. We have a lot of fun bouncing story ideas between us. In this chapter we role-play an academic date of Emily, played by PixieHoff while I play the part of her fiancée Sansa and we take turns in playing Professor Fetisha, the study's lead investigator. We hope that you, our dear reader, will enjoy it as much as we do)

At breakfast, Lali tells me that someone from the Electric Garage Doors & Entrance Gates Company called to say their men will be arriving to install our electric garage doors & entrance gates tomorrow morning. Thanking her, I give her sufficient money to cover the quoted cost. She immediately locks it in the cash box and restores it to its safe hiding place.

"Darling Sansa," Emily smiles at me across the breakfast table, "I have a letter here, forwarded to me from the university. It is from an Indian Professor Fetisha. My own work has been about how performing things can have more impact than writing about them and is probably the reason she has written to me. She is visiting the UK and wants to talk to me about my work on 'post-colonialism as performance'. There is, it seems, an Indian Foundation which is funding work on decolonisation and India's imperial legacy. Professor Fetisha has rather a large grant to work on it."

Emily adds: "Text-based decolonisation, i.e. the written works by Indian and African writers, especially female ones, can only go so far. Examining recent events in the UK as an example, the tearing down of monuments to those associated with slavery, had far more impact because of the media. Actually acting out decolonisation stories might be equally effective, and indeed they might almost count as a form of reparation."

"I can appreciate why that might matter," I reply: "given what we know about my own past from my mother's letter. One of Piti's clients, a senior Indian government official working at the Ministry of Culture, had mentioned to me that there is a Foundation funding work on cultural decolonisation and that they are seeking a volunteer to work with on a very sensitive project. Part of the project is involved with the taboo subject of same-sex relations. There had been unequal lesbian relationships between white women in the Raj and some of their Indian servants. It had been suggested that one way of getting this taboo subject on the political agenda would be to deal with it as "performance", that is to use the theme culturally and politically to demonstrate how the tables could be turned. Would that be an act of lesbianism, which is taboo or would it be a demonstration of Indian supremacy and an act of decolonisation and reparations, which would be most politically advantageous?"

"I may see her all the same if you would be content, my love?"

I tell Emily that I am always content with her and her decisions: "This is where there is another challenge my love, and one which could have an effect on our beloved agency and Alisa's memorial. Though an escort and Indian, I am new to this and young. It would be amazing were there not thoughts, even in our own 'family' about whether such a young woman can assume the reins successfully. Added any such doubts must be, I fear, yourself my love?"

Horrified by the idea that she might be the cause of any distress, Emily enquires how she might be a problem.

"My love," I explain: "you are going from being my servant to being my wife. In that sense, you replace their, and my, beloved Alisa; we know it is not like that, but they don't. You are the only white woman in our Indian sorority. Surely they may wonder, on your own theme of colonisation, whether the white woman will now become their overlord. You are older than me, and they do not know the reality of our private relationship. Piti has suggested something which could, handled aright, calm all such fears, but it poses a test for US."

Emily asks Piti to tell me, promising that she would, as ever, be guided by me when it came to our business.

Piti had proposed that as we were mainly Indian, it would be seemly to work with an Indian Foundation and that as we have a white escort, she might be 'volunteered' for the project. The project is to perform the submission of a white woman to an Indian Memsahib, who would exact reparations from the willing submissive. Professor Fetisha is known to have written on the degradations suffered by Indian women, and the idea is to see what effect it might have to a white woman subjected to such matters.

Emily could see my dilemma: "So if you do not 'volunteer' me, you will be accused of playing favourites, and I will be thought to be getting above myself. I am well aware that at work, whatever I am to you in private, I am a working girl and must be treated not worse and not better than the rest of our family. Well then, my darling, there is nothing for it. I will do it!"

Piti's contact texts her that Professor Fetisha will be staying in the Park Suite at The Dorchester Hotel on Park Lane. She forwards the information to Sansa and Emily.

Driven by Riya in Phantom 7, Emily & Sansa arrive at The Dorchester, an imposing building overlooking Hyde Park on one side and Mayfair on the other. Dressed in her new sari gown Emily makes her way to The Park Suite while Sansa, wearing the pretty pink sari dress she wore for her date with Shilpa, settles down in the Promenade Lounge.

"Bravo!" I say: "I am so proud of you, MY Emily."

Arriving at The Park Suite, Emily knocks nervously on the door. On hearing the words: "Come in!" she enters, to be greeted by a rather attractive professor, perhaps in her thirties.

The Professor smiles and introduces herself while Emily says: "Namaste" and bows.

Fetisha smiles again: "Do come and make yourself comfortable dear and tell me how I may be of service."

Emily explains: "You have read my work on performance and decolonisation. I now work for an escort agency here in London, it is called Chelsea Exclusives. My life-partner and owner of the agency, Sansa Memsahib has suggested, with my approval, that I might perform the role of the white woman in your study. So I would be the one to be... erm... paying reparations. If, of course, Memsahib, you approve?"

Emily felt herself blush, but was glad to have got it all out coherently. She wants her Sansa to be proud of her.

Fetisha smiles: "It is a pleasure to meet you Dr Hoff. I am pleased to meet with you alone, first because I wish to establish your current situation and relationship 'with your boss' and to be certain that you are entering the study of your own free will. I have plenty of time so there is no need to be brief or quick."

Emily explains: "Thank you Memsahib. My Boss, Sansa Memsahib, is also my prospective wife. We are devoted to our agency, and I want to undertake all I can to assist it to flourish. This study, in my opinion, is significant. A white woman submitting to pay reparations, for the misdeeds of some women in the Raj, would be an excellent example. The results of a study focussed on female interracial & sexual relationships, could be the thin end of a wedge; in terms of trying to convince some Indian politicians that same-sex relationships should not be taboo. As you can see Memsahib, I am eager and willing to perform the role. I would be happy if you wish to test my fitness for the role. I would, of course, perform as required."

Fetisha nods "I understand and appreciate what you say about overcoming the taboo, thereby allowing the government to legalise lesbian weddings. Let gay men fight their own battles. How do you think Sansa Memsahib feels about your participation in the study?"

"Thank you Memsahib.' Emily smiles: "We share your wish to focus on lesbian weddings. Sansa Memsahib wishes to demonstrate that although young, she is a strong and capable leader. For me to decline this study, or for me to be excused from it, would raise questions about her leadership and my suitability as an escort. I cannot be treated, nor would I wish to be treated, any differently at work to the other working girls. Sansa Memsahib is keen I should do this. Moreover, having written on the subject I should, I think, be willing to put theory into practice, a view shared by the decisive Sansa Memsahib."

"You said Sansa is your future wife," Fetisha enquires: "when are you getting married and where do you plan to honeymoon?"

Emily smiles happily: "We shall be married on 20th October, Memsahib and we will be honeymooning in the Delhi area of your beloved country."

Fetisha smiles nodding: "That is very interesting and may become relevant later. I am interested in knowing the support systems that you and your fiancée have in place."

Emily: "We have extensive experience as an escort agency, and can source necessary equipment and materials. We have access to any therapy that might be needed. Our 'family' of escorts is a most supportive environment, and I am part of that loving & caring family group. We support each other, and Sansa Memsahib is the most loving, caring and sensitive woman it has ever been my good fortune to meet."

"Well I can certainly see that you love your Sansa & respect her too, by referring to her as Sansa Memsahib." Fetisha observes: "It is quite new to me to hear of any white woman do such a thing, let alone to actually meet one. Are you perhaps inclined to have a submissive nature?

Emily blushes and bows: "Namaste, Memsahib, you are correct, I do have such a nature and am willing to show you that I would be suitable for the position."

"I am persuaded that you want to demonstrate your suitability, that time will come soon enough." Fetisha says: "You mentioned an escort agency and then a family of escorts. I wonder if you would be good enough to explain their exact nature and highlight the differences that are apparent to you?"

Emily nods: "Sansa Memsahib has her six Indian ladies and me, plus six Indian servants, living together in her spacious home. We look out for each other as sisters. The Memsahib ensures that all are paid well and that all our needs are cared for. In return, the six sisters (Three couples are to marry with us in a quadruple ceremony.) and myself work as escorts and help discerning ladies achieve the satisfaction they seek. Consequently, this task would represent a most suitable extension of our work. In addition, it would demonstrate to my sisters, that just because I am white and the fiancee of the Memsahib, at work I am exactly the same as them. Therefore it would be good for us all, Memsahib. Sansa also owns another large house, the original core of Chelsea Exclusives, where twenty white ladies live with Sansa Memsahib's manager. I hope that assists you?"

Fetisha nods with a smile: "You have highlighted that you are white, and yet you address your fiancée as Sansa Memsahib, so I assume she is an ethnic Indian. Thank you Emily, that situation sounds perfect as it is the kind of situation many Indian servants would have been in, although most whites in the Raj could afford more than one servant. The point is you are the focus of white ethnicity in an Indian household."

"Yes Memsahib," Emily says: "that is why it is important I am seen not to be singled out for any privilege, quite the opposite. The ladies of the house are Chelsea Exclusives escorts, as am I."

"That is most interesting," Fetisha observes: "particularly when linked with you and your wife and 3 other Indian couples honeymooning in the Delhi area, might present mutual opportunities for us. I think that is all for now, I will want to meet with your fiancée before making any decisions, but you have presented your candidature well. Now, do you have any questions for me?"

Emily nods: "Thank you Memsahib. Sansa Memsahib is waiting for me here in The Promenade lounge. I should only like to say how excited I would be, if we were chosen to be part of such an important study, and to thank you for your time.

Fetisha smiles: "If Sansa Memsahib has the time, since she is here, I would be very pleased to meet her."

Emily bows: "Namaste Memsahib, With your leave, I shall convey your invitation to her immediately."

Fetisha nods smiling: "Yes, please do."

With that Emily withdraws, closes the door behind her and makes her way to The Promenade lounge. Sansa smiles as she sees her approaching. They greet each other with a kiss to the lips, even though there are others in the lounge. Emily informs her: "Professor Fetisha, on learning that you were waiting for me, invites you to her suite, if it is convenient."

Agreeing to wait in the lounge, Emily takes a seat and picks up a magazine while Sansa makes her way to The Park Suite & Professor Fetisha. Meanwhile, Fetisha is actually quite excited by the prospect of Emily taking part in her study, but is concerned how Sansa might react to her, as the principal investigator of an academic study, being intimate with her fiancée.

Arriving at The Park Suite, I knock on the door. On hearing the words: "Come in!" I enter. Professor Fetisha rises smiling with an outstretched hand which I take in mine with a smile. The introductions completed, she invites me to take a seat, which I do and she does too. Fetisha tries to conceal it, but unquestionably, in my mind, she is checking me out and even may be attracted to me. An unexpected complication, but one I intend to enjoy.

Fetisha commences by explaining the purpose of the study.

When she is finished, I thank her: "Together with what Emily has told me and, although not an academic, I think I understand the main points."

She smiles and asks how I feel personally about reparations following abuses by British women during the Raj.

"I make no apology for my age," I tell her frankly: "however it seems to me that while abuses have occurred, more than seventy years have now passed. Is it not likely that the majority of the abused are either no longer with us, or are likely now to be at least 94 years of age." She nods her agreement and I continue: "Therefore, I might ask, just as a single example, considering the racial carnage between Hindus and Muslims during partition, to whom are reparations to be made?"

Fetisha replies: "You pose an intriguing question, Sansa, but perhaps we can agree that both Hindu and Muslim women are owed reparations by white women? The Muslim:Hindu divide will have to await a future investigation, because that question is beyond the scope of this investigation."

With a smile, I observe: "I imagine that that particular debate, considering Kashmir for example, will take much time before the sides are willing to engage on a meaningful level."

Apparently dismissing my point to pursue her own agenda, Fetisha continues: "I suspect so, but if we can agree that a white woman performing reparations would be good for us in the sub continent, and might advance the cause of same sex relations, I have a question, indeed two! The first is whether you, as Emily's future wife would have a problem with my using her, and the second, well let that await your answer to my first..."

A little miffed by a so-called academic so perfunctorily dismissing my argument, I suggest: "Shall we say that reparations doing any good is at present a moot point? Emily wishes to participate in your study and given her academic status and accomplishments, I have no wish except to support her aspirations and protect her."

Fetisha replies: Good, I am pleased. The second point is more personal, but if needed could be dressed up in academic jargon, as so much can. I will not conceal the face that the moment I set eyes on you, I desired you. I could present cuckqueaning your prospective wife as an act of reparations for the Indian women who were similarly treated, but would not insult your obviously considerable intelligence. So my question is simple - would you consider being with me sexually?" Fetisha looks at me with palpable longing.

I'm stunned, to say the least, by her question and take pause, then say: "That is a question I did not expect, in spite of perceiving your apparent interest in my... ahem... appearance. I hate it when someone is asked a question that they answer with a question of their own. Lamentably, I presently find myself in that very position. It is my understanding, that for a study to receive the plaudits of one's peers, a published study needs to be both ethical and to adhere to the ethical standards agreed by the ethical committee that sanctioned the study for the university. Am I mistaken?"

Fetisha seems unaffected by my question on academic ethics: "No you are unmistaken, which is why I have been honest with you. I should have to reveal the possible conflict of interests to my peers and seek approval, but if it was a purely consensual thing between us then it is likely to be approved. My question is more personal, and please, because it will have no influence on the study -- which is why I can be sure of ethical approval -- would you consider becoming my lover? Should you say not, I shall understand, as you are a very beautiful young woman and no offence would be taken. But it would be good for me to know you better -- that is all -- a selfish request can always be denied with no hurt done."

I try quelling my growing dislike of this arrogant woman but for Emily's sake remain courteous: "I am flattered and thank you, for both your personal interest and your honesty. I shall reciprocate accordingly: Emily is my fiancée and my life-partner. There is nothing I would ever do that might cause her hurt. As you know, our wedding is next month. With your permission, I will discuss things with Emily over the next nights, and we will come to a decision together regarding your proposition."

"Thank you for considering it." Fetisha says: "But in answer to my first question, would you be happy for Emily to represent the white woman paying reparations?

"Providing that Emily doesn't shift her opinion over the next few days," I answer: "I will allow it. I doubt she may change her mind because she wishes to undertake the study for purely academic reasons."

"Naturally that is understandable." Fetisha says: "Do you want to send her back in, so I can describe what will happen? You are of course welcome to sit in and listen."

My hackles rise again: "I trust that there is no intention to place my Emily under pressure of any sort when you talk about 'describe what will happen'?"

"Not at all," Fetisha asserts: "I wish her to know the details, so she can reject them if she is not comfortable."

A little less unhappy, I respond: "Very well, I shall fetch her and return to listen as you suggest."

After a few minutes I return with Emily.

Fetisha smiles: "Welcome back ladies."

Emily greets respectfully: "Namaste Fetisha Memsahib, I assume it was a satisfactory conversation with Sansa Memsahib?"

I retake my seat, adjusting the angle so I can observe reactions and demeanour. Fetisha smiles to Emily: "It was indeed Emily. Your fiancée stipulates that your willingness is essential in order for her to engage intimately with me. Also, that your participation might, only might, at this stage, be prejudiced if you feel unhappy in any way regarding Sansa and myself. How do you feel dear?"

"Fetisha Memsahib," Emily replies: "I am happy to participate. Sansa Memsahib and I can discuss what you require from her and that is, as you say, separate."

Going against my instincts, for Emily's sake, I accept the debasement confronting me and relent: "Very well, I believe we have reached an accord."

Emily smiles, I suspect with some relief: "Thank you my darling and most beloved Sansa Memsahib. All I do is for US. Thank you both."

"I agree, we have an accord." Fetisha says: "Emily, you may justly be proud of your fiancée."

Emily smiles: "I adore her!"

The meeting breaks up with just enough cordiality to disguise my disgust and suspicion of Fetisha.

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers