Belle's Story Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily is shocked by the sudden removal of her hand, she feels herself reassert some control. Locking Emily in a cage was not part of the deal and alas, though she would be thirsty, she would be careful not to drink any of the water. Curling into a fetal position, she nods and began to settle with her thoughts. She and her Sansa had been right!

When darkness has fallen, Emily hears voices of Fetisha and some men. The crate is lifted, with her inside it, she tries not to make a sound as the crate is taken out into the cool night air which refreshes her for a few short moments. Her crate is put down, with a metal meeting metal sound. Doors are closed and other doors opened, she suspects she is now in a van.

An engine starts and it feels like the van is driving away. But where too? She prays that the police are tracking the van and that her microchips will enable her to be found. She is thinking of her Sansa when a smelly cloth is held over her mouth and nose, it smells of chloroform and... Emily slumps unconscious, fortunately into a position where her tongue cannot fall back and block her airway.